★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest momo panda

I'm wondering if anyone here has ever sent a UFO message to BB members? or is it only accessible to people in Korea? And does Jiyong reply often??? Is it a website of through cellphones [sorry for being stupid...]

Btw anyone interested in a GD desk 2010 desk calendar by DCGD? click for details in my shop!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wanderlove

around 2:27 or something.. when they were interviewing T.O.P .. is the one singing Taeyang and Daesung?.. it sounded like their voice.. OMG.. or was that 'Beautiful Hangover'? but the beat is different though, right?

and when taeyang and daesung were eating didn't recognize daesung.. i thought it was one of taeyang's friends with him.. i was so fascinated with his hands .. when he talked, that's when i knew that it was daesung.. i have always loved his hands.. kekeke.. he has beautiful hands.. and the hair.. lolx..

Guest Haruharu94

around 2:27 or something.. when they were interviewing T.O.P .. is the one singing Taeyang and Daesung?.. it sounded like their voice.. OMG.. or was that 'Beautiful Hangover'? but the beat is different though, right?

and when taeyang and daesung were eating didn't recognize daesung.. i thought it was one of taeyang's friends with him.. i was so fascinated with his hands .. when he talked, that's when i knew that it was daesung.. i have always loved his hands.. kekeke.. he has beautiful hands.. and the hair.. lolx..

It was Beautiful Hangover.

They have some other song playing in the background as well, and the beat of that song made Beautiful Hangover sound different. XD

I was confused for a second there as well!

Guest juang_bb

finally, TMG live performance. they're awesome! the thread is moving FAST!!! too many updates again. Summer Sonic tomorrow, im excited.

oh and i just came back from watching INTO THE FIRE in the cinema here. I literally drove for an hour just to get to that lone cinema here in our area where it's showing. TOP was amazing! the movie made me and my sisters cry. best actor!!! :D

Guest andloveyelledno

I'm wondering if anyone here has ever sent a UFO message to BB members? or is it only accessible to people in Korea? And does Jiyong reply often??? Is it a website of through cellphones [sorry for being stupid...]

Unfortunately it's only for them, you need an ID number to register. They don't reply much. The one who does often is fan service king himself Seungri. He replies to both the Korean and Chinese sites.

Finally, Tell me Goodbye Live! That event was just another excuse for JVIPs to have a Big Bang concert :D Love all those yellow crowns waving in the air <3

I wonder if the boys will do more promotions on music shows for Beautiful Hangover. I hope so. I wasn't into the song when I first heard it but man, it's catchy as hell. I find myself singing the chorus all the time now. I love the choreography as well.

Guest teenace

Big Bang vs DBSK, the winner in the fight between the Korean male idols? (August 6, 2010)

Shocking Win?

I root for BIG BANG...jk jk :P

but I think sales wise "Mirotic" sold more than "Haru Haru"

I respect both groups...they are the BEST<3

Haru Haru sold way more then Mirotic. It was #1 on the charts for like a month but Mirotic the album sold more then Stand Up but then again Stand Up was a mini album. Haru Haru only came second to WG's Nobody that year. I don't like it when they compare them since they are two completely diffrent groups.

They made a lot of mistakes at the showcase especially on Tell Me Goodbye. Its their first time so I can blame them too much, hopefully they work on it in the future. Its all good :)

Guest propera898

Music critic Im Jin Mo was full of praises for Big Bang.

Im Jin Mo, who was a guest on MBC FM4U ‘2 o’clock Date’ on the 5th, mentioned Big Bang as he spoke about boy idol groups. He said, “If there’s at least one person in the group that writes his own songs, then you can’t call them an idol,” and acknowledged Big Bang’s composing ability by saying, “Michael Jackson wrote his own songs later on, but during his time as an idol in Jackson 5, didn’t write any. If they write their songs themselves, they can’t be called an idol, and that is

Big Bang’s greatest point of success.”

Furthermore, Im Jin Mo compared DBSK and Big Bang, saying, “Everyone in DBSK is good looking and tall. But in Big Bang, TOP is pretty tall but the rest are short,” and, “They’re kids you can definitely meet walking on the street.” He continued to say, “Because that’s what Big Bang is like, they nurture dreams and hopes. There’s nothing saying that only teams that have cool members like DBSK will succeed,” and held Big Bang in high esteem saying that, “Big Bang shows us that you can succeed with talent and individuality.”

Netizens showed an immediate response to the comments of Im Jin Mo, who has no problem slamming idol singers with no talent but was unusually filled with praise for Big Bang. Netizens responded by saying, “Im Jin Mo definitely knows his stuff,” “G-Dragon’s songs really do have good melodies,” and more. However, there were also reactions such as, “What matters is how they make their songs,” “Then what about the plagiarism controversy,” questioning the compliments towards Big Bang, who had once been caught up in plagiarism allegations.

this article din not only cause a fuss in korea but it seems in allkpop too but we also cuz allkpop didnt care to give the full tranlation of the article.. which if you read it all ypu will understadn why in allkpop article netizens are causing a fan war ...

Guest nguyenx_x

woww i loved the perfs of gara gara go, iris & Tell me goodbye

jiyong was so freaking hot. everything from his hair to shoes ~too much to handle..

& lol at TOP "bigbang in the fukin building"

Daesung has the most amazing voice EVER! its so strong & smooth, and Taeyang hits the high notes perfectly. Seungri was great too i love his voice xD love for the maknae!<3

excuse my spazzing guys>.<

Guest syao_sid

Special thanks to propera898 for sharing the Iris event performances.

I have been dying to see TMG to be performed live and now here it is!

Though there have been a few mistakes here and there, i thought that they recovered pretty well.

and I agree that Bae shouldn't have add those adlibs.. The song is already GREAT the way it is.

BUT really, they never fail to amaze me with their superb vocals! ;)

And that has to be one of my fave GGG performances ever. The way maknae greeted them in japanese made me so excited.

Perfect performance! GD <333

I also can't believe that it was just an event to promote a TV show.

That was a BB concert right there!

Seein' all those crownsticks always make me surge with pride.

The BIGSHOW 2010 DVD is up for preorder in YesAsia. I already preordered mine but with the folded poster. ^^

Big Bang - 2010 Big Bang Concert : Big Show (DVD + Poster In Tube) (2-Disc) (Korea Version)

Big Bang - 2010 Big Bang Concert : Big Show (DVD + Folded Poster) (2-Disc) (Korea Version)

Guest GDZY.cookielove

their perf in japan was so HOTTT. I even heard TOP cuss motherfcker twice =.="

the overall perf was fantasitc!!! They bombed it.

BB HWAITING!!! WHOOOHOOO> *spazzing now*

Guest intelligirl

ah, can this be posted here..? :sweatingbullets:

Filming of "What's Up"

jinas091212811376844479.jpg

jinas091212811377594144.jpg

jinas091212811378871373.jpg

jinas091212811441117737.jpg

source: bestiz

It looks so CUTE and Dae looks handsome in the last pic! <33

Guest teshagoesblind

^ ahaha, Daesung looks so adorable!

@propera898, I read that article on allkpop too. some of the comments were a little :/ and the article wasn't as long as the one you posted up! :D THANKS! that article is lovelyyyy :D our oh-so-awesome BIG BANG :D

Guest blackjackVip

wow... TOP looks really handsome in the photo wearing beige jacket and glasses...though the hairstyle is a bit... :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

63671459.gif

0f98e70a.gif

cdc90cf1.gif

f9141489.jpg

9d486398.jpg

b55bfb8e.jpg

a4e4c240.jpg

C: 菘菘蓝 @ dsholic

I have been backtracking in Thread 1 to save all their photos again. They really look much much more mature now. Back in 2006 all of them looked like babies esp Dae :lol:

And one more thing, I REALLY want to see Daeri with pony tails again ^^ They look soooo cute with that hairstyle :)

Guest bAngs_zatie

VIP Are you voting.

Pls help the other VIP. I feel as if I the only one voting

1.http://kr.rival.kids...Cd=320&BMD=read

This is for artist of the year. Can click every 10sec.

2. http://www.mtv.co.kr...iew.php?idx=726

This is for MTV. Not sure for what since I can't read korean. Can click every 10min.

rep0st...credit to non blonde....

VOTE VOTE VOTE CLICK CLICK CLICK

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang figurines for Summer Sonic 2010

o0573043010678628186.jpg

「サマソニ2010」 リハーサル終了っ!!!

[18時間前]

「Summer Sonic 2010」 rehearsal completed! ! !

[18 hours ago]

o0573043010679817809.jpg

Relax中~!

[1時間前]

Relaxing~!

[1 hour ago]

o0382057310679405129.jpg

summersonic×bigbang タオル

[21分前]

summersonic × bigbang towels

[21 min ago]

o0573043010679405128.jpg

bigbang new ring!

[18分前]

[18 min ago]

o0573043010679892818.jpg

水分はこまめに!!!

[12分前]

Have fluid frequently!

[12 min ago]

credit : Big Bang official ameblo

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

OMG the 2nd photo when the figurines are covered by that towel... TOOOOOO CUTE <333333

Japanese Album Sales in 1 month

BIGBANG Vol.1

Release date: 2009/08/19

Sales: 58,838 copies

Tell Me Goodbye

Release date: 2010/06/09

Sales: 41,614 copies

cr:multi-lemonia

finally TMG live perf..it sounds great

i really wish that we can see more live perf of TMG

i love GD's moves around 4.00s-4.02s..XD

oh and hopefully Daesung will make more friends of his age during the filming of what's up?..hehehe

Archived