Although Dae and YB messed up some lyrics,

they did the song justice. And im just

in awe with the crowd O: Almost all

people present in that event were VIPs

and are swaying with the song with the BB

crown lightsticks! OwO Awwww. Made me miss

BIGBANG more <3

Guest jeannielam3004

sorry everyone... wrong post .... i wanna ask jyen something about BB event ... but i think i should pm her ...

Guest teshagoesblind

does anyone know/have an contents of Big Bang in MTV World Stage that was broadcasted just now I think? cause I don't think it was broadcasted here in Malaysia ):

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's new UFO replies ^^ Answering fans about his new MC role???

a0066127_4c5c3c63100e0.jpg

a0066127_4c5c3bff1c304.jpg

a0066127_4c5c3bffc434e.jpg

a0066127_4c5c3c004ecfc.jpg

a0066127_4c5c3c01d79a1.jpg

C: 100802양싸대란 @ bestiz

- --

posted? This is sooooo cute :wub:

c2cf6f0216cb9a3903088108.jpg

C: ameba.jp/ygbigbang // BIG_wow @ baidu

Guest nonblonde

VIP Are you voting.

Pls help the other VIP. I feel as if I the only one voting

1.http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

This is for artist of the year. Can click every 10sec.

2. http://www.mtv.co.kr/poll/best_view.php?idx=726

This is for MTV. Not sure for what since I can't read korean. Can click every 10min.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

bigbang iris event at Saitama!!!

BIGBANG gara gara go , Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKOeQ0x8l4&feature=channel

BIGBANG tell me goodbye!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2tKfjhd3FA&feature=channel

Tell me goodbye came out so beutifully .. i just dont get it why it wasnt promoted it :S

OMG! Finally, We call all see the Tell Me Goodbye performance! And man, that was beautiful! I would rather listen to this than the mp3 version!!! Yeah, Dae and Tae forgot the lyrics, but it's all good..their voice make up for me! hhehee...is it me or is it that there's alot of ahjuma in the audience?! I see alot of grandmas...LOL...

Guest nguyenx_x

I still can't get into YG's mind HAHA

But he should be nice since he's a dad now!

haha yeah as soon as i found out the news i was thinking.."YES^^ a child always makes people softer" lol

wah...i vote for BB in that MTV thing evry 10 minutes...the result is decreasing percent...wtf????

h0w come WG percent g0ing up so fast but BB dr0ps drastically?????

ughhh...i d0n't understand that p0ll:(

iknow -__- its like our votes barely even count..oh well, voting more!!

Guest bAngs_zatie

how to check the full ranking in that yahoo voting thingy????

i think we need to post this link in every thread of BB member...maybe other yg fans can help too..

Guest Kushi

@Tell me goodbye live perf

I can understand the mistakes since I doubt that they really had too much time to practice for it. TOP's rap sounded a lot better live than on the CD version really, o_O I was genuinely surprised at that. Though I am pretty peeved at the live perf's ending, when Taeyang started screaming those off-tune "baby" ad-libs. >_< The ending (Dae's last "Tell me goodbye") was the most memorable and strongest part of the song and Taeyang took that away, and not in a good way either, imo. :(

Guest LadyBee

does anyone know/have an contents of Big Bang in MTV World Stage that was broadcasted just now I think? cause I don't think it was broadcasted here in Malaysia ):

It was broadcasted in Malaysia but BB just appeared with the last 30 seconds of HANDS UPS perf agrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tongue2.gif

Tell me goodbye perf was awesome. TY and DS made mistakes but it didn't matter with me -_- Honestly, I like the way TOP raps here more than in the CD. It's not too strong but very emotional :wub:

And those screams at the beginning when the piano part started, the yellow lightstick waves... are very excited. It was like this is BB's concert, not IRIS concert :wub:

Guest edgefire

Tell Me Goodbye Live --

Amazing. Little mess up on the lyrics, but their vocals were fantastic. Love how their live performances always sound better than the CD.

Like we suspected~ Bae, Dae and Tabi is living in the different apartment from

Jiyong and Ri but still in the same building just like in Japan~ ^_^

Their house looks a bit empty compare to Jiyong and Ri's~ kkkkkkk~ :P

and is that Dae's room across Bae's??!! It does looks empty just like GDYB said

in SkecthBook! lol~ :P:lol: and Bae's room does looks warm, it has floral wallpaper~ :)

REAL SOUND Epi. 4 part 2~ (BIGBANG 2nd House~)

C:: beforesr@YT~

Guest teshagoesblind

@ LadyBee: yeah, I just watched it! it was pretty late. and I think it was just the highlights, 'cause the whole World Stage seemed to look like it was cut short! IT WAS SO SHORT! I was so sad. and at the end, the credits part, Big Bang wasn't even on ittt! is there going to be a longer version? ):

the Tell Me Goodbye was reallllly good! Daesung's voice (as usual) sounds so crazy amazingggg! and TOPs rap is much MUCH nicer. more calm and really really stylish. it was good. but I have to agree with Kushi, the "baby, baby" part by Taeyang didn't sound as fitted in. but it was still good. :D :D

I MISS 'EM!

guysss, VOTE! if possible, try posting the link on the youtube/video comments for other BB fans to voteeeee! :D :D

Guest doublehh03

bigbang iris event at Saitama!!!

BIGBANG gara gara go , Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKOeQ0x8l4&feature=channel

BIGBANG tell me goodbye!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2tKfjhd3FA&feature=channel

Tell me goodbye came out so beutifully .. i just dont get it why it wasnt promoted it :S

wow daesung is a great singer. he outshined everybody in this live performance. dude needs to release an album

Guest shinhdeplol

^ He will soon ^^

The thread is moving fast w00t 1 page in nearly 3 hrs is impressive :lol:

- - -

The Tell Me Goodbye perf is beautifulllll depsite it being the 1st time ever performed and some mistakes by Tae and Dae. It feels so good hearing this live and I have to say GTOP's rap parts sound much hotter live :lol: Seungri's singing surprises me too,he sings it sooo well ^^

- - -

Something to make this post less useless ^^

Seungri's "Hey~ Ho~ !" <333

heyho.gifheyho2.gif

C: tokarroK @ popcornfor2

1280998010.gif

C: lovelovedaesung

I see many ahjummas in the crown :lol: Watch Jiyong's part carefully and you will see a really enthusiastic one hahah I love ahjumma fans ^^

Archived