Event title: Eversense × BIGBANG Fan Party

Event type: Mini-concert and fanmeeting

Venue: Royal Paragon Hall,Siam Paragon,Bangkok,Thailand

Date: Thursday September 9, 2010

Doors open: 18:00

Show time: TBA

Ticket booking period: 2010/08/10 ~2010/09/09

Ticket price: THB 600, 1,000 and 1,500

Conditions: The audiences MUST purchase 「Eversense」 products at the same value of the ticket price from the store as they stated here (in Thai) and then have the receipt exchanged to the party ticket.The campaign will start on August 10,nationwide.

Via Eversense

credit: teambigbang.blogspot.com

news01

thx TeamBIGBANG0818 @ YT for the upload

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

^ HQ photos finally!!!!! Tks for sharing ^^

Can anyone translate this article? The BB vs DBSK again >.< But I want to read it so bad :lol:

http://news.nate.com/view/20100806n12764

빅뱅 vs 동방신기, 수입과 사생활은 물론 숙소 공개까지

4xdds6.jpg

[메디컬투데이 My스타뉴스 나유경 기자]

6일 방송되는 tvN ‘ENEWS WEEKLY-쑈킹승부’에서는 빅뱅 vs 동방신기의 대결이 펼쳐진다.

대한민국 최고의 아이돌 그룹의 빅뱅 vs 동방신기의 쑈킹승부에서는 전반전과 후반전으로 나뉘어 공개될 예정이다.

우선 전반전에서는 동방신기와 빅뱅의 파격적인 키스 퍼포먼스를 비롯해 트렌드를 이끌어가는 아이돌 그룹들의 패션 센스를 전격 비교한다.

또한 데뷔 전 가수 지누션의 뮤직비디오에 출연한 태양의 모습 등 데뷔 전 풋풋했던 멤버들의 모습도 볼 수 있다.

이어 후반전에서는 아이돌의 수입 및 사생활 비교가 한층 더 치열하게 펼쳐진다.

2년간 500억이 넘는 매출을 올린 내역을 파헤쳐 보고, 두 그룹이 역대 발표한 노래 중 최대 음원 인기곡을 선별한다. 동방신기의 ‘주문’과 빅뱅의 ‘하루하루’ 중 어느 곡이 백억대의 수입을 올렸는지 밝혀질 전망이다.

뿐만 아니라 언제나 감춰져 왔던 이들의 숙소도 직접 취재에 나서 공개할 예정이다.

메디커투데이 My스타뉴스 나유경 기자 (007ttotto@mdtoday.co.kr)

C: Nate

Guest bAngs_zatie

wah...i vote for BB in that MTV thing evry 10 minutes...the result is decreasing percent...wtf????

h0w come WG percent g0ing up so fast but BB dr0ps drastically?????

ughhh...i d0n't understand that p0ll:(

**CALLING ALL MALAYSIAN n SINGP VIPS!**

Any fans from Malaysia or Singapore VIP tht is goin to the Eversense Event???

If YES please PM me or email me at jyen.wan@yahoo.com ~ ASAP! i need a company! >.< someone...anyone!! **desperate** :tears:

Guest VIPvn

I agree with you, I have voted for bigbang every 10 minutes but the result made me so mad..ahahah..

THey will come to thailand again? OMG hux hux i'm so jealous with t-vipz. Hope you girls will have a crazy party night^^~

@shinhdeplol: I think it talks about their income and house?? I used google for the translation so that I'm sot sure.LOL

My link

Daesung looks so funny in this!

@Jyen: I wish I was Sinp Vip TT__________TT :(

Hey guys Does anyone note that The BIGSHOW 10 DVD cut some perfomances?!

Where are "Sparkling, Sparkling Remix","Top of the World","Make love"," Wedding Dress Remix","Foolish Love","Korean Dream","big hit" and " I Don’t Care" "Fire" (it's okay but the others)

Suddenly, I feel that this DVD is a gifl for all us but it's a little bit stange to tell us to wait a while for the coming backstage??. (Why do I feel so strange?? Am I sick) :crazy:

Guest bAngs_zatie

If YES please PM me or email me at jyen.wan@yahoo.com ~ ASAP! i need a company! >.< someone...anyone!! **desperate**  :tears:

hahaha..i'm fr0m malaysia but sorry i d0n't go to the event...i want to there badly but too many restriction for me:tears:

h0pe u find someone that will company u...:)

hahaha..i'm fr0m malaysia but sorry i d0n't go to the event...i want to there badly but too many restriction for me:tears:

h0pe u find someone that will company u...:)

:( its alright.. i udstd.. my only problem is findin someone to go~ thts my worst enemy right now... >.< of all the dates, it fell >.< :tears:

Guest teshagoesblind

If YES please PM me or email me at jyen.wan@yahoo.com ~ ASAP! i need a company! >.< someone...anyone!! **desperate** :tears:

AHHH! I'm a Malaysian VIP. BUT, I'm not goingg! I WOULD LOVE TO GO! ): I WANNA GOOO.

Guest toozdae08

ds01l.th.jpgds02.th.jpgds03o.th.jpgtop01d.th.jpgtop02w.th.jpgtop03x.th.jpg

C: ASTA Mag. / bigbangpop

scan by icengie

Did they just feature Dae and TOP or are the rest of the group in the mag too?

Guest sakime-yong

Somebody said that this is for the artist of the year.

http://kr.rival.kids.yahoo.com/rival/favor/index.html?ac=favor&tac=view&category=1&code=201008&rcd=6009&cd=320&&&_cntCd=320&BMD=read

Lets keep voting. This time you have to click the purple button below.

You can vote as much as you can.No need to wait any longer juzt click and click

i REAlly keeping my time to vote here now. The scores increasing now.

I can't wait to see BHO MV.

Guest shinhdeplol

Did they just feature Dae and TOP or are the rest of the group in the mag too?

I dont know :( I only found those 6 scans. Maybe there are more that will be posted soon ^^

And pls dont quote pictures ^^

- - -

From Eversense BTS

ev1.gif

ev2.gifev3.gif

ev4.gifev5.gif

C: kai@dlitelover.tumblr // didi @ dsholic

Guest propera898

bigbang iris event at Saitama!!!

BIGBANG gara gara go , Hallelujah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lKOeQ0x8l4&feature=channel

BIGBANG tell me goodbye!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2tKfjhd3FA&feature=channel

Tell me goodbye came out so beutifully .. i just dont get it why it wasnt promoted it :S

Guest missARROGANT

Big Bang vs DBSK, the winner in the fight between the Korean male idols? (August 6, 2010)

bbsk.png

If idol groups Big Bang and DBSK got into a fight, who would win?

The explosive competition between Korean idol groups Big Bang and DBSK will unfold on an episode of CableTV tvN ‘ENews Weekly - Shocking Win’ set to air on the 6th.

In the first half, where the two groups will face off based on their qualifications as idols, they will be judged for their fashion sense as trendsetting idol groups amongst other things.

From luxury limited edition mania to fashion terrorist, 500 citizens will take part in determining which group is the wannabe style after analyzing each groups fashion sense.

Viewers will also be able to see footage from Jinusean’s music video in which Taeyang was cast before his debut amongst other images of the members pre-debut.

In the second half, the competition will get steeper as there will be a comparison between income and their private lives. There will be a look into their history of surpassing $50 million in sales, and a screening of their past hit songs.

In particular, there will not only be a broadcast of a sales comparison between DBSK’s ‘Mirotic’ and Big Bang’s ‘Haru Haru,’ but there will also be coverage of each idol group’s private dorms.

The winner of the competition between idol groups Big Bang and DBSK will be revealed on ‘ENews Weekly - Shocking Win’ on August 6th at 9pm.

Source: nate

Translation: seungie

Shocking Win?

I root for BIG BANG...jk jk :P

but I think sales wise "Mirotic" sold more than "Haru Haru"

I respect both groups...they are the BEST<3

Guest toozdae08

^^

Wait what now?

DBSK isn’t even together any more so how are they going to compare dorms? Is this going to be their old dorms because BB has moved to a bigger and better building (which I’m dying to see)? Is there even going to be anything new on this show or a rehash of both group’s past accomplishments? Cause I’m a stan and I’ve seen it all.

I need more info before I can tell if this show is even worth my time.

Also I hate the constant comparison between BB and DBSK. I think DBSK is awesome but beside being the best of the best idol groups, the have very little that is similar. They don’t focus on the same type of music and they sound completely different. Since members of both groups are friends I don't think they like the constant comparison either.

Archived