★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Unnursvana

Wow, the tread has been going forward very fast these days... it is kind crazy.

Maybe we will get a 3 thread before Big Bangs comeback this year.

TOPs MV is great, it is stylish and very well shot. I like the song but it isn't my style of music so I am not sure if I will listen to it 100 times and more like I do with most Big Bang songs but I like it.

Guest syao_sid

Tabi's mv is adorkably HOT!

I esp. love the random dancing and the last part when he stares at the cam. :wub:

And reading into the lyrics it's sooo gangsta. LOL

And CHUKAHAE to him for havin' the no.1 movie and no. 1 song (in most charts).

That's quite a feat!

The YG DOMINATION has finally started!

Guest Sonia.Shin

I really T.O.P MV is very stylish and comical!

and congrats to him! I think this year or at least for this month...

he gets the fame....! =D I am so happy his movie, MV, mag shoot are all superb!

[star Diary]TOP-Part 5 [스타일기]탑⑤"이제 다시 뭉쳐야 할 시기다"

2010062122225532125_3.jpg

article:http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2010062122225532125

i use google translator,and the last paragraph means:

Now comes an important time for the Big Bang album. Today (16th) finished dinner jacket photograph of the members will have a barbecue together. Chaesorang grilled meat, etc.

album jacket??

Guest juang_bb

^^^ OMO!!! if that's true! let's wait for the full translation. if it's true..wow! we're getting closer and closer to their much awaited comeback!!

btw...last time i checked, Tabi moved up the itunes US hiphop/rap charts. he's at #92 now.

Guest sweetflower

I'm quite dissappointed in TOP's TIU...bad MV, bad song...compared to his other solo acts, this got to be the worse.

LOL, and I guess I'm the only one who's SUPER EXCITED for GDYB collaboration!!!

Guest toozdae08

I'm quite dissappointed in TOP's TIU...bad MV, bad song...compared to his other solo acts, this got to be the worse.

LOL, and I guess I'm the only one who's SUPER EXCITED for GDYB collaboration!!!

I'm excited about GDYB too. I get what you mean -this song doesn't have the same depth as his other solo acts and other songs he's written but I think it was more to show his diversity. Everyone knows he can do a really really good, emotional song but this was more of him doing a fun, hip hop dance track. I think he wants to show all sides of him - the funny crazy confident TOP as well as the emo sad TOP. Anyway, I love the mv and like the song. Not my fav TOP song by far, but it has a great beat and it's really fun. A nice summer track.

Big Bang at 2010 VMAJ - Taeyang imitates MJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NenGYxHmBO8

Credit: brian71109yg

{INFO} Seungri's UFOTown replies

c69d4ff0b9b04553dcc4744.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (小yo)

Seungri ah, you are older than me for a few years, but I don't feel like calling you oppa, why is this so?

haha ^^

[bIGBANG] haha, you should call oppa -Seungri-

a63191a63277d990caefd02.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (huanhuan)

To bigbang Seungri, recently you are very busy, recently read and realized that only you care about us,

the fans in China, you have worked hard, we all love you very much.

[bIGBANG] It's true that I am very concerned about China's fans ^^ -Seungri-

c58ff2dae8013965cdbf1a2.jpg

TO: BIGBANG

+Seungri oppa, how are you doing in Japan? Why are you going back to Korea? I go look for you after

the exams! Will you come to pick me up?

[bIGBANG] Already back in Korea ^^ -Seungri-

c0b9c6903a419523d31b702.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (optimist_)

In order to prepare for the exams, like Seungri I have dark eye rings. Seungri ah, let's eat broccoli

together.

[bIGBANG] Recently it's the examinations right -Seungri-

c20e953b1a174cff7c1e712.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (V1ctory' )

Seungri ah, really like you very much, can you chat with me, hehe, you have to work hard in the future,

good sales for the single.

[bIGBANG] Hwaiting! ^^ -Seungri-

0559e8e87d908b1a63d09f2.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (鬼马小妖精)

I will be having exams soon~nervous~Seungri please give unnie some strength! Give me Seungri's

confidence...

[bIGBANG] a za Hwaiting! Must get full marks! -Seungri-

1ba203a36fb720a8d043582.jpg

TO: BIGBANG (hot. milk)

Seungri oppa, I will be having exams soon. So nervous, now every day working hard on the revisions.

huhu...please cheer for me.

[bIGBANG] Don't be nervous, do well in the exams -Seungri-

Thanks To: yoyowb120 @ baidu bigbang

Translated by: Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do no remove or change any of the credits

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{TRANS} [star Diary] TOP⑤ “Now it’s time to get back together”

2009062410022254042_1.jpg

It seems like recently my personality has gotten softer. When I was younger, I was so obsessed with hip-hop that I had a tendency to be rebellious, but I’m starting to realize that that’s not all good. These days I’m making an effort not to become lazy.

I’m listening to a lot of classical music these days. I want to listen to new music and try combining styles. Usually, I enjoy listening to jazz and taking time to think. Since I lead somewhat of a stimulating lifestyle, I make time to meditate and reflect. Recently I’ve been having some insomnia, so I have a light glass of wine and try to fall asleep while listening to music. It feels like all my biological rhythms have been broken since filming the movie. My endurance is floored. But still, I don’t take any herbal medicines so I can save all that for when I really need it later in life. ^^

I think I tend to be a shy person. That’s why I have a hard time getting to know new people and I can’t make eye-contact. So I’m reluctant to meet people. It may be that I’m saving up all my energy so that I can let it all loose in front of the camera. Honestly I don’t have many celebrity friends. I was always working, and I have the other Big Bang members. We’re always just in the waiting room having fun amongst ourselves.

The members are my family. Since I’m the oldest I never picked favorites from the beginning. I thought that because I’m the oldest, I should watch over them from the sidelines and not burden them. My brothers, who followed such a spoiled older brother, are really innocent and good.

Now it’s an important time, when Big Bang’s album will be released. I’m planning on having a barbecue party with the members after we finish our jacket photo shoot today (the 16th). We should grill vegetables and all kinds of meat. For awhile we’ve been talking about personal things, but today we should talk about business. Now it’s time to get back together.

2010062122225532125_3.jpg

Source: asiae

Translation: seungie

Guest missARROGANT

[star Diary], “This is the time to unite again”

It seems like my personality has become a lot softer. When I was little, I had a rebellious tendency along with the fact that I was buried deep in hip-hop music, but I think that those aren’t exactly good things. These days, I try not to be so visible.

I’m listening to classic a lot these days. I’m listening to new kinds of music and I want to try other genres. Usually, I like to listen to jazz and I try to have time where I can think. Because my life is so exciting, I am leaving time to contemplate and remember. These days, I have a little bit of insomnia so I drink a light glass of alcohol and try to sleep. It feels like my daily routine was broken by filming my movie. I think my physical strength has hit a low. But I’m not drinking things like herbal tonics because I’m going to drink them when I’m old and really need them. ^^

When I think, I’m shy. So I can’t get close easily with people I don’t know and I can’t look straight into their eyes. So I avoid meeting a lot of people. I think i’m saving my energy so I can let it all out when I’m in front of the camera. To be truthful, I don’t have that many celebrity friends. I was always working, and I had the Big Bang members. We were always together and only in our waiting room.

The members are now family. Since I’m the oldest hyung, I didn’t pick who I liked and who I didn’t like, from the beginning. Because I’m the hyung, I thought I should keep watch from behind and not give pressure. My dongsaengs who followed their immature hyung, they’re really innocent and kind-hearted.

Now is the important time when Big Bang’s album is coming out. Today (the 16th), we are set to have a barbeque party at night after filming the jacket picture ends. I should grill vegetables and meat and eat it. All this time, I talked about personal stuff, today i should talk about work. This is a time when we should unite again.

S:AsiaKyungjae Star Diary TOP#5

cr: kbites

-----

I have been waiting when he will talk about music and BB members, finally.

But jacket pictures are for Korea album or japanese single?

Anyway I can't wait ^^

Guest juang_bb

^^ awww! i was smiling from ear to ear, from the time i read the title until the very end. TOP!!! it is true, although he seems very close to Daesung, you can see him have close interactions with everybody in the group. i love it... they're indeed a FAMILY!!!

so it is true... they did shoot their album jacket photos already?!? whaaa!!! spazz mode again! we're getting good news everyday. we're barely done spazzing about TOP's MV, we're still highly anticipating YB's album... and now, they're starting to dish out more info about the upcoming album. summer's getting better and better!!!

^^^ you're question got me thinking... i'd still go with the korean album, lol! although i know it is kinda early still, but who knows? but he did said that it's an important time, BB's album is coming out.

vvv he is back at #1 in melon's real time chart. what Alla posted is the DAILY chart so it is different. if he stays strong at #1 in melon's real time chart, then he'll probably move up the daily chart tomorrow.

Guest propera898

TOP Turn it up IS ALREADY NUMBER 1 AT melon music chart HE WAS AT THE 6 position BUT he went up really fast:P

SO Could you edit your post please.... thanks

i als think TOP just want it to have fun doing this MV and the song and am pretty sure TOP is aware he could have done better but still the song is awesome and is good to see TOP doing somethink im pretty sure wont have another chance to do it LOL being all dorky , sexy at the same time , doing thinks others idol will never have a chance to do it or know itll never work out for them ( only TOP CAN PULL DOING THIS KIND OF THING!)

I MEAN HES FULL CLOTHED THE CAMERA IS ONLY ON HIM AND IN EVERY SECOND OF THE MV HE LOOKS HELLA HOT ,, SMIRKING KNOWING HE WOULD TOTALLY PULL IT OFF .....YET I HOPE TO SEE SOMETHING A LOT BETTER WHEN HIS SOLO COMES CUZ WE ALL KNOW HES GOT SU MUCH TALENT , HES HOT , HE KNOWS HOW TO COMPOSE LYRICS , HES A GOOD ACTOR , HES TALL , HES GOT CHARISMA ,,, i think thas why this mv and song is topping the charts right now kekeke

well i want to see something more deep next time and with luck even singing ( we know he can sing maybe not lik taeyang or daesung bet def can pull it of)

is a song to have fun and seeign the most hottes asia men!

Guest darkaz619

TOP Turn it up IS ALREADY NUMBER 1 AT melon music chart HE WAS AT THE 6 position BUT he went up really fast:P

SO Could you edit your post please.... thanks

no his not number 1 yet maybe tomorrow his only #1 in real time chart of melon his daily ranking is #6.

i'm pretty sure by tomorrow T.O.P will get all kill.

Guest honey_co2315

HI pinoy vip..

50% of me are hoping that bigbang will be famous here in the philippines, 50% of me dont wanty BB to be famous! i dont want another XLR8 here..

haha! i know what you mean with XLR8... same here, i dont want another group here... filipinos have their own brand of music so let's just stay there....

[star Diary], “This is the time to unite again”

Now is the important time when Big Bang’s album is coming out. Today (the 16th), we are set to have a barbeque party at night after filming the jacket picture ends. I should grill vegetables and meat and eat it. All this time, I talked about personal stuff, today i should talk about work. This is a time when we should unite again.

whoa! Barbecue party for the boys... Love it! They are so busy.. they really need this time to just relax and have fun... i hope YG realizes how busy his boys are and just give them a week off... as in, no work, no training, no rehearsals, no practice, just go to some place and rest... sleep til they want to...

hey, is is just me? i want to join that party... i'll be glad to cook for the boys!!! *imagining YB just relaxing and eating the food i cooked for him* hayy.....

TOP's new video, is hot & adorable at the same time

his dorkiness is contagious, everything seems so random but properly place

glad the song is doing so well, I can definitely imagine it blasting through speakers in the club scene

Sometimes when variety shows sing English versions of some kpop songs, I would somehow wonder what if Big Bang becomes famous in the Philippines, and our actors that are TRYING HARD singers would be singing Big Bang songs. Damn, I couldn't think of anyone who would do justice to TOP and GD's rap solos.. YB Ri and Dae's verses. :sweatingbullets:

Not that our local celebrities are not talented or what.. I just think they should stop singing kpop songs just so they could be "in" with the trend. Haha!

agree!!! dancing with kpop is okay but singing them in english is just... well, me too, can't imagine a group of filipino celebrities to sing like Dae... rap like GD and TOP... and dance oh so smooth like YB...

our celebrities are talented as they are but please stop copying from other countries... just go and make our own...

i'm from the Philippines too...

HI pinoy vip..

50% of me are hoping that bigbang will be famous here in the philippines, 50% of me dont wanty BB to be famous! i dont want another XLR8 here..

LOL. Glad to see many filipino VIPs here. :)))

I know why you say that Big Bang should not get too popular here or not popular here at the Philippines. But, if you come to think of it, Big Bang should be at least be known here. Wouldn't you be proud of Big Bang if they catch the attention of other filipinos? It's ok if they get popular in the Philippines, but I hope that our native artists won't ruin their songs if they try to perform it. :||

Guest Bongs

LOL. Glad to see many filipino VIPs here. :)))

I know why you say that Big Bang should not get too popular here or not popular here at the Philippines. But, if you come to think of it, Big Bang should be at least be known here. Wouldn't you be proud of Big Bang if they catch the attention of other filipinos? It's ok if they get popular in the Philippines, but I hope that our native artists won't ruin their songs if they try to perform it. :||

They probably will, I see ASAP or Eat Bulaga every now and then on TFC and whenever I see those programs on they're singing some Korean group's songs. :sweatingbullets:I'm not saying they're bad, it's just weird for me cause I'm used to the original. :lol:

All these releases about BIG BANG and the members are dopely awesome! :D

Archived