★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

It was merely pointing out that when our Bias is in a project, our main attention would initially be on our Bias, not with the MAIN ARTIST.

^^agree

that is what we all here worry about, not because GD will outshine TY on stage and "steal" the spotlight but what GD fans would do, we all here know that most of VIPs are GD fans anyway so of course they will pay more attention to GD instead of TY eventhrough they supporting the whole group

we all here love to see more GDYB collaborate, and we're happy to see GD helping our YB but we just not happy with the idea that he will be in the title song

i'm sorry, this is officially THE stupidest thing i've read today.

if this is the reality of how it is over there, then these ppl shouldn't even be considered VIPs. if they are even VIPs in the first place. how dare they spit on a friendship so true. i would be ashamed to even be associated with those ppl.

if they are truly hardcore YB fans, then they should RESPECT his one true friend. same goes to hardcore GD fans too. tell you the truth, i don't even want to know someone who ONLY loves YB or ONLY loves GD. i'm GD biased but i totally love the whole of BIGBANG to bits and pieces.

the thing is that most of TY fans in korea are not VIP, and they don't like BB music in general and that is why some of them are dissappointed with this news and therefore i think we should move this discussion to TY's thread because now some people are misunderstanding VIPs,also his thread need some attention anyway

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol WTH. I came back this morning and the discussion got turned into Vipz somehow not being "united" wow thats crazy. I think some "YB" biased people are really panicking and I really don't understand WHY???? I agree with hayakatsu how can you call yourself a VIP and not be okay with a GDYB collab!!! It makes zero sense to be upset by this. YB will shine because of his OWN talent and he will get credit for this album NOT GD!! YB is the one helping in the composing process not GD and really at the end of the day thats all that matters. I think some people are afraid that GD would write his songs and steal the spotlight but thats not the case at all. We are going to be getting YBs WORK!! yes HIS personal flavor not GDs. I seriously think we all need to be more positive!!! <3 Vipz <3 Lets not become overly biased okay. I hate that. BB is one!!

Guest teenace

This is soooo funny to me. Taeyang can do what he wants with his album,if he wants GD to feature on all the songs then he can do it. If he wants him on his title song then he can do it. Its his album! There might even be other title songs but nooooo fans don't want to wait that long to bash on GD who is the victim in this situation. His best friend wants him on his title song so should he refuse? Fans don't own them and if Taeyang doesn't find this unfair then why should his fans? I hate how much hatred GD gets FOR NO REASON. He can't help that he's popular. I'm sure Taeyang would shine with or without Jiyong. This whole thing is so stupid since the album and mv haven't come out yet. Its ridiculous.

Guest massappeal

I think the fans are forgetting that this is his CD and something that we worked hard on for a year. VIPS NEED TO SHOW REPECT AND BE HAPPY THAT THEY ARE GETTING A CD FROM HIM AND WISH HIM GOOD LUCK ON HIS PROMOTIONS. I became a fan of Kpop all together because of him and pretty much only like big bangs music. i think if he shows everyone a new side of him he will do amazing.. with or with out the CRAZY fans because not every Tae-yang fan is a Crazy fan. I just hate how YG uses g-dragon to promote everything like thats the only marketing trick they know at yg is pretty funny. <_<

Okay~ So much for the "HEALTHY" discussion :)

If this goes on...people might clash so maybe...we should move on?

Unless one of you knows how to resolve all of this then

please do so. If not, i think it'd be best for us to

be more OPTIMISTIC now and move on from this discussion :)

i can see that we each have our different opinions...

annnnnd some emotions are hard to keep...

i think, you guys have said enough and have proven your point.

Good job everyone :) at least we learn things from each other.

Thing is, we're all in the same fandom and...YB-biased / GD-biased

or not, WE HAVE TO SUPPORT ALL OF THEM.

OKAY OKAY ? :) That's it.

We hope no one gets offended though. If you feel that you're

misunderstood, please state so in a nice way so that it wont cause

anymore unecessary ngative feelings. :( @.@ Sorry if im talking too much.

ROFLMAO =))

For what it's worth, im happy you guys are actually taking time to voice out

your opinions and feelings :) Just because it helps the thread and the

people reading this thread too.

Omo. && you guys had me posting like 3 times today!!!

ive never done that since BB's BIGSHOW concert xD hahaha.

OMG. I ALMOST FORGOT ><

Trainer hwa ssangbu's me2day update with Taeyang!!!

Ahhhh >//////< The guy's working out. I dont know...

that's just...omg. I cnt wait for SOLAR ALBUM nao.

*______________*

Guest evilgary

i can't wait for taeyang to release his album. it would be good to see him with gdragon together as i believe they are a good pair of combination in singing too

Guest melo.breeze

i just want to put this out there because there seems to be some wild claim that yb fans, seungri fans, top fans, dae fans and gd fans have to be a fan of big bang the group ... it is possible for fans to like individual members without being a fan of the group itself (each group member has done solo activities in one form or the other, so is it so wrong to assume that they have garnered fans for themselves who are not big bang fans?) ... and this seems to be the case for a lot of YB-iased fans. taeyang's sound is vastly different than big bang's sound, so i don't see how it's so far fetched for fans to like taeyang's music and not big bang's.

with that said, as a YB-iased fan myself, i would have preferred YB's title track to be a 'solo' in the most literal of forms. but i'll take what i can get. it was probably yb's decision to have this be his title track so i'll trust his decision with that. but i also think we as fans should not be receiving flack from other fans just for voicing opinions.

i mean really, i distinctly remember big bang the boys saying themselves that they're proud of their fans because they criticize when they feel the need to.

Guest TOPsexyeyes

Anyway, what time will they release TOP's video?

My class would be from 8-1pm (Philippine Time)

So I wanna be home when I watch the video.. I don't wanna be running around all crazy in school hahaha! His teaser made me smile all day, even when I was walking by myself.. maybe some people thought of me as a crazy person hahaha!

TOP's hotness just makes me... (No adjective to describe it) HAHA!

Anyway, what time will they release TOP's video?

if i'm not wrong it should be released at 11am korean time (21/6)

Taeyang Gym Photo from YG's Trainer Hwang Ssa Bu 100620 Me2day Update:

2v0l8c4.jpg

Translation: TAEYANG fans, go here and make sure you're sitting down~

Translation & Credit: aa-chan

a 1+ for you :] thx for sharing this

this is my first time seeing Tae wearing shorts, and that looks pretty tight.

sexy legs pose right there i see, and he looks very hmm...tired/relaxing during the break/after the work out? but i'm loving this monochrome pic.

i'm gonna wake up early for the right moment to spazz tomorrow, Turn It Up woot woot <3

Guest TOPsexyeyes

if i'm not wrong it should be released at 11am korean time (21/6)

hmmm, hoping for a no-prof-day tom :unsure:

Guest exbow

Edit: Ok since many people think they're fake.

I should better remove them. Sorry for these I have no ideas and just want to share them here.

Guest TOPsexyeyes

Did you guys see these before?

Song Preview of Taeyang and TOP

cr: usmexycutie2

Im confused :mellow:^_^

Not sure about "I Need A Girl",

but that's certainly not TOP's turn it up (MV to be released tom)

I think that's his rap for a BB Japanese song or something.

Still.. Wondering :mellow:

Guest netty

I love Bigbang as 5 members. No matter which parts they are taking. I would still support them to no end.

And no doubt I for one am quite sure that YB would have asked GD to feature in his 2nd solo album. And I respect that.

Kinda off topic, but I really like to share you guys this...Back in BB's Lies era.

The boys were on the radio show. And GD...the one that we fans who almost never have seen him cry in public...did cry... during the talk to his bro..YB

Their love and bond are sure one hell strong out of the Kpop World. Why couldn't GDYB fans love and respect each other as the boys always been and will always be.

Check it out. Shouldn't be missed for those who claim to love both of them.

Actually I couldn't find the Eng sub one I used to see.. Maybe already gone.

btw, thanks to Topoftheworld89 for brief translation of the talk as belows :

GD was like.... its more comfortable for me to call u youngbae than taeyang... in the 7 years weve known each other weve been thru some tough times and i think uv been through harder times even than me... im thankful that u perservered though it and thank u for looking after the younger members...i would be...nothing without u...thank u.. your more of a brother to me than a friend.. than he cries...

TY said..... ive known GD for 7yrs now and we know what we are both thinking when we just look at each other..ive learnt so many things from GD whilest living with him..GD was my strength when i needed help and helped me when i couldnt go through it alone...in some ways i think if it wasnt for GD's support i wouldnt of debuted..whenever i am down he cheered me up and was my strength.. hes more than a friend more than a brother..thn GD goes i love u u bastard (jokingly)

OK. Successfully found the Eng subs one. Here.

GDYB love. ^^ it was uploaded few days ago. haha. how coincident.

Guest jiyongie_

Im a VIP and I dont really care how they want to feature whoever in their music, caz it'll alwauys turn out EPIC.

I love BIGBANG. owells biased fans are crazy>.<

GDYB tehy make me sniff^^ they have known eachother for soo long.:]

Guest shinhdeplol

I believe Youngbae knows what he is doing. I think everything will turn out great as he has been preparing for this full album for sooooo long. Just wait and see till the album is released, I believe all of us will be pleased by it ^^

exbow: I saw you post the "preview" of Tae's song @ his thread before :D But I honestly dont want to believe that it is the real one :( I think it sounds weird , esp the sugar part <_<

And the "preview" for TOP, LOL anyone can tell that it is FAKE :lol:

- - -

To lighten up the mood, some Daesung postcards made by Sara @ dlitelovers

dspostcard.jpg

dspostcard1.jpg

dspostcard2.jpg

dspostcard3.jpg

dspostcard4.jpg

dspostcard5.jpg

C: Sara @ dlitelovers // didi @ dsholic

EDIT:

Hopefully TURN IT UP wil be released @ 11AM KST just as usual :) I will have just come home from extra class at that time ^^

v The best GDYB vid ever :)

Guest TOPsexyeyes

Edit: Ok since many people think they're fake.

I should better remove them. Sorry for these I have no ideas and just want to share them here.

Hey its okay, thanks anyway.

TOP looked hot and funny in the video.. I love how he kinda changes his voice.

I dunno if ill find it cute or funny haha!

Guest shinhdeplol

[HD] 2NE1 & Big Bang @ Phil Trend Report (Jun 17,10)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzGYlr0hKEk

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 Best New Artist Video - Big Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ3NHk-XmjE

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 Best Pop Video - Big Bang

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onW-1eFAZtY

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 Big Bang - Garagara Go!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC3jfZnB3iY

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 Big Bang - Hands Up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAQGwJc5uEg

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 W-inds x G-Dragon - Rain is Fallin'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmeC0qJjbuQ

[HD] 100529 MTV WORLD STAGE VMAJ 2010 Best Collaboration Video 'W-inds x G-Dragon'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtp5aQ357c

Archived