★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

posted?

HOT K-POP 2010 special mashup pt. I

The first half of 2010 has made remixes by K-POP MASA.

Big Bang's song 'Lollipop pt.2' is one.

Tracklist:

Wonder Girls - 2 Different Tears

2NE1 - Try To Follow Me

Big Bang - Lollipop part. 2

ss501 - Love Ya

F. Cuz - No One

Super Junior - Bonamana

2AM - I Did Wrong

U-KISS - Bingeul Bingeul

f (x) - NU ABO

KARA - Lupin

So Nyeo Shi Dae - Oh

4minute - HuH

C.N. Blue - I'm A Loner

After School - Bang!

2PM - Without You

So Nyeo Shi Dae - Run Devil Run

KARA - We're With You

SISTAR - Push

Seo In Gook - Love U

MBLAQ - Y

BEAST - SHOCK

Lee Jung Hyun - Suspicious Man

Gummy - There Is No Love

Davichi - Time Please Stop

T-ara - I'm Really Hurt

Lee Hyori - Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

ZE: A - All Day Long

Secret - Magic

Rain - Hip Song

CN Blue - Love

source: http://www.masamixes.com/

cr:bbvipz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the link:

2010 BIG SHOW LIVE CONCERT ALBUM - YESASIA PREORDER

it is actually $2 more expensive than GD's SAL concert album.

anyway...TOP's diary in a different format, like he's actually writing his own diary. cool. he's too deep, i have to read some of his answers a couple of times to get what he really meant. loL!

Thank you for the reply..is it audio..i want their LIVE CONCERT VID,not audio..So do you knw when they will release it..or is it vid?

Thank you for the reply..is it audio..i want their LIVE CONCERT VID,not audio..So do you knw when they will release it..or is it vid?

it's audio not DVD/video

not sure when the DVD will be released^^

maybe soon in July b/c it's usually released 6 months after the concert^^

Guest shinhdeplol

[Pics & Translations] G-Dragon's TOP 10 Looks

35987164.jpg

89024844.jpg

76565752.jpg

91740850.jpg

Coolest Guy G-Dragon

Icon fanatic's TOP 10 Look

G-Dragon, leader of Big Bang, lion male, fashion fanatic…being individualistic is GD's constant attitude. For him, there is nothing he dare not attempt, as long as he has thought about it, he will certainly do it. Influenced by his mother since childhood, GD has a fondness in buying clothes. Gradually, this created GD's ultra sensitive fashion sense. Regardless whether it is on stage or private style, it gives people the thrilling sensation.

3e3c61ab430856c6fbed50e.jpg

TOP 1 Cool Look - Mozart’s wavy curls

There is a song called <A Boy> in GD's solo album, an autobiography kind of song. It's about his mental experience from a 13-year old to the present success. <A Boy> began the second wave of main stage after <Heartbreaker>. GD's instantaneous change in hairstyle gave the fans who are used to the changes a very big surprise. According to GD himself, the reason why he turned the blonde hair into wavy form was to let everyone think of the genius composer Mozart's hairstyle.

0fe0a7864f54d1826c8119e.jpg

TOP 2 Cool Look - Crazy in love with tattoo

GD said that whenever he wants to achieve a purpose, he will go and have a tattoo first. His right arm is inked with "VITA DOLCE", left arm with "MODERATO" which mean sweet life and moderate tempo. On his back "Too fast to live, too young to die" the inner feeling implies GD's constant caution to his young self.

TOP 3 Cool Look - Japanese styled glasses

Japanese males' dressing are bold and individualistic. During Big Bang's activity in Japan, they will certainly "do as the Romans do" to go with the current trend. Therefore, glasses became GD's main Japanese LOOK.

1bb8f213cd2f7a34c93d6df.jpg

TOP 4 Cool Look - Gorgeous hair hoops

Icon GD has a very keen sense in fashion, will always develop a fondness for some trendy items for a certain period of time. Last spring, GD showed some favoritism for hair hoops. He has been photographed in various occasions wearing the golden color, silver and black color hair hoops. Later the bohemian colored hair hoop has also become his prop.

3eb59d1a00dde022413417e.jpg

TOP 5 Cool Look - The red and white world

Almost every one of Big Bang's styles is COOL. GD's hairstyle from the apple head, mushroom head, Mohican head to pony's tail, the constant changes are very bold. But during his SOLO activities, GD finally got his wish to freely create an unusual look for himself. Using the heart shape for <Heartbreaker> is too bland, so GD came up with the idea of using the apple to represent the heart as its outer contour is similar to the heart, and thus expressing the feeling of the heartbreakers. Blonde hair, cold eyes and colorless lips, it gave out an intense visual effect.

fa1d32f3a35d851f720eece.jpg

TOP 6 Cool Look - Colorful Lollipop

The main feature in LG's Lollipop advertisement is colorfulness. Mixing the most dazzling and unusual colors together, it is very enjoyable. GD has already become very accustomed to unusual clothing but he paid a lot of attention to the accessories. From necklaces to rings, earrings and wristwatch, each item selected is very eye-catching, let alone the effect of the combinations.

276e74c6a9769808e5dd3bf.jpg

TOP 7 Cool Look - The gorgeous high-profile

GD's boldest and most exaggerated look is not on the stage or in the advertisement but in the magazine photo shoot. Last year's SOLO activities gave GD more opportunities to have his own magazine photo shoots. Fashion magazines such as <Nylon> and <Numero> gave him the opportunity to have self-breakthrough. The gorgeous, evil and seductive, GD had courageously attempted all the exaggerated styles, winning praises for the visual effects.

3b7ad0fc586d4c32d9f9fdc.jpg

TOP 8 Cool Look - Excessively long bangs

November 2008's formal release of the second album <Remember> was the beginning of the heyday for Big Bang. GD's style is still out of the ordinary. Although the release was quite satisfactory but the earrings are still very cool. Coupled with the bangs funnily covering the eyes, it is extremely cool.

6ab6ef3b418ab9ff7d1e71f.jpg

TOP 9 Cool Look - Cute pot lid head

Last year at the Mnet award ceremony, during GD and 2NE1's combined stage performance; it was the charming Mohican head. During the SOLO performance, his hairstyle instantly turned into a mild-mannered "pot lid head", causing people to imagine, could this be the trend of 2010?

TOP 10 Cool Look - Dances with dog

GD was the NII CF model, pet dog Gaho had also benefitted from its owner, gloriously appearing in the photo shooting. Inherited GD's cool characteristics, Gaho's cool expression was very much in place. In contrast, GD who usually acts cool, seems very much gentler.

bdd70205521ca5337bec2cc.jpg

G-Dragon Coolest Words

1. My childhood motto is - to keep a calm mind, to have a fiery heart.

2. Sometimes I will be a little paranoid, things must be placed in the correct positions, then only I would feel

comfortable.

3. My character is the type that once I have a "No" in mind, I will say it out even if it brings death.

4. In the future at the time of death, if I am to choose a person to guard that position for me, I will choose

Taeyang without hesitation.

5. "Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die", although these words can be interpreted in many ways but for me

it is, "no matter how the indecisiveness and setbacks attack me, it is too early to give up like this". In order

to renew my mood, I craved these words on the back.

6. It doesn't matter even if we fell down, because we are still young.

7. Singers are empty brained; they are 'actors' and 'puppets' designed by their respective companies. I dislike

this kind of prejudiced views. I want to become a singer with my own mind.

8. During the early days of debut, as a leader, in order to supervise the members, I have to be the wicked

person who holds the whip. People who saw me outside my work said that I was like a fool.

pictures credit baidu bigbang

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

do not remove or change any of the credits

Guest TOPsexyeyes

it's audio not DVD/video

not sure when the DVD will be released^^

maybe soon in July b/c it's usually released 6 months after the concert^^

Can I have a link on this? :sweatingbullets:

Guest LadyBee

5. "Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die", although these words can be interpreted in many ways but for me it is, "no matter how the indecisiveness and setbacks attack me, it is too early to give up like this"

That's what I thought about this quotation. It's really meaningful.

I just finished watching MTV VMAJ on my TV. Our boys did great and made the stage more exciting B)

But I feel a little frustrated because the presenters said "Bikk Baaang" not "Big Bang" <_<

Anw, congratulate Big Bang again. You did a good job :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I think thats the way BIG BANG is pronounced in Japanese :lol:

Anyway, I watched the show too. Tuned in right when BIGBANG was presented as the performer. The performances were SUPERB and I <3 <3 <3 how the ppl who got on the stage after that (forgot the name, sorry :( It is soooo incredibly long <_<) compimented BIGBANG and encouraged the whole audience to shout and clap for them :wub:

The boys are receiving so much love in Japan I can feel it :D Hope to bump into some JVIPs when I come to Japan :)

- - -

Jiyong spammage to make this post less spammish ^^

g101.jpg

g120.jpg

C: 탑아 @ bestiz

img33815.jpg

img34916.jpg

C: 도레미파쏠 라 @ bestiz

- - -

posted?

So Nyeo Shi Dae HyoYeon garners attentioin with her confession that there is a male idol she is having a crush on.

She was on SBS Strong Heart on 18th May when she said, “There is a male idol I really really like. He would appear in my dreams. And I would think about him before I sleep everyday.”

Not feeling sad or lonely about her crush, HyoYeon said, “The day we have the same schedule at the same broadcast centre, I will put more efforts in preparing. Even though the other members will do rehearsals with their bare faces, I would have make up on thinking that the someone will be looking at us.” And it is known that the other SNSD members are aware of HyoYeon’s crush too. HyoYeon added, “Even though the members will try to push me to him when he passes by, it made me seemed weird.”

Yuri then said, “When we passes by at the broadcast centre, I tried pushing HyoYeon to him before, and HyoYeon would get annoyed saying, ‘Aim properly! I’m being pushed to the kid next to him instead.”

As for who HyoYeon’s crush is, there were some hints given – he does not have double eyelids, has a great sense of humour and dance well. And this came down to the options of Big Bang DaeSung, 2PM WooYoung and 2AM Jo Kwon.

HyoYeon said, “DaeSung sshi is someone whom I want to be friends with.” And on Jo Kwon, “When you go home and search on the internet, you’ll know. But though there will be no answers when you search online…”

HyoYeon then did a video message on the show that day to her crush, “I have no confidence to go closer to you. But I’ll have a crush on my own.”

S:TVReport

C: KBites

Thanks to 3_transitory @ LJ

Everyone wants to befriend with Dae ^^

Guest propera898

Movie Review:71-Into the Fire

포화 속으로 (Po-hwa Sok-eu-ro)

by Mike McStay on June 19, 2010

By a complete accident, I went into a theater to see one film and when I saw that they were giving a sneak preview of this film I immediately jumped at the chance to see the one Korean film that I wanted to see this summer.

I didn’t know much about this film before I saw it. I knew that it was the Korean big screen debut of K-pop star T.O.P (Choi Seung-hyeon) and that the films preview looked like a Korean version of the Alamo or 300. I knew that this was the 2nd film to arrive at the Korean box office about the Korean War this year and after the huge failure of the first one A Little Pond I really wasn’t sure what to expect about this film.

I soon learned that this film was based on a true story in which On Aug. 10, several hundred South Korean soldiers and 71 teenagers were drafted for the national emergency in Pohang. Due to the shortage of men, the small city was left in the hands of the 71 teenagers to try and stop the advancing North Korean Army.

What I really liked about this film was the young hero Oh Jang-beom (played by T.O.P.) When he is placed in command of these 71 teens, you soon discover that he has no idea how to be a leader. All he wants is the war to be over so he can go home and see his mother. In the film, it was stated that he wrote a letter to his mother and he wrote this to her, ” Mother I might die today… I’m not afraid of death, but I’m afraid I might never see you or my brothers again. I wish the war would end soon so I may return to your arms.” You see this thought the film, a simple boy wanting to return home.

I also liked the North Korean officer in charge, General Park Mu-rang (played Cha Seung-won) Once he figures out that he is going against teens, I saw how arrogant he became in his expected victory.

The film has its moments of humor, when the radio man ask by making a call, how they actually can operate a small artillery piece was funny. But as in war film there are the moments of terror that the film shows. The audience I was with were cringing at the final battle scenes. They felt the loss of these young teens who were trying just to stay alive in the insanity of war.

After the film was over the credits stated that Some 60 North Korean soldiers lost their lives while 48 of the 71 boys died. One of the fallen heroes, 16-year-old Lee U-geun, left behind letters addressed to his mother that testify to the horrors of war. When the film showed an actual survivor of the battle talking about that day and crying for his lost friends, the entire audience did not move at all.

This is when I knew that I had just seen a great film that I will want to add to my DVD collection ASAP. Please see this film when it opens up on 16 June 2010. I don’t have any idea where any English subtitles will be for this film at the time of the writing of this review.

Grade: A

source

http://socius.or.kr/2010/06/19/movie-review-71-into-the-fire-%ED%8F%AC%ED%99%94-%EC%86%8D%EC%9C%BC%EB%A1%9C-po-hwa-sok-eu-ro/

credicts to whoever wrote it, thanks.

Guest evilgary

lol i do realise that gdragon loves to stick out his tongue alot and that makes him looks really cute too.

lol the picture of him younger was really funny

Guest piano.1993

^ What a cool group of ppl :)

It seems like biting nails and sticking tongue out are the 2 habits that Kwon Leadah can NEVER get rid of lol. And those make him look so so so cute :) I want to see this side of him much more, he is like a kid at heart :)

Guest Unni_Ashley

Are you guys aware of this great news? Tell Me Goodbye MV @ YG’s official YT channel has reached > 2 millions views after only more than a month

76563487.png

Everyone let’s only watch the MVs @ YG’s channel so that they can gain many many more views :D

TOP is a chubby kid... hehe that's cute :)

Guest Procrastinator001

th_1276957726_201006192336015221213801.jpg

Credit:쌍디귿

Might have already been posted but just want to upload this one just cause of its sheer size.

Guest itszmaeee

Another Teaser to Top's MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCT5NCsMFw8&playnext_from=TL&videos=4YvJgZBijOA&feature=sub

haha i can see this getting banned. this is probably why top isnt really going to promote it.

YG probably cut the part where he was holding a gun and pointing to the camera. I hope not because I love that part. Makes Tabi a badass haha. AND WOAAH! SOOMPI ALLOWS YOUTUBE VIDEOS NOW?!!

Archived