★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hermibc

Happy birthday our smiling angel. Always right here, plz. Need you to encourage me whenever I'm down. Love you. Happy and lucky and success

Happy Birthday Kang Daesung! :)

We will always support you 101%! Thank you for always making our days happy and bright with your gags and your smiles. I hope you will be able to enjoy your special day! Always keep on smiling and we will never get tired to hear your angelic voice!

Daesung Fighting! :)

@2010 Big Show DVD: I can't wait for the DVD to come out. I've been saving up for that one. Hopefully, YG can inform us of the release date soon! Will it be released next month, June or most probably, July since i think the 2009 Big Show DVD was released at that time...

@new MV of Big Bang: Hopefully, its Tell Me Goodbye! woot... another MV from the boys!

D-DAY y'all! hehehe! Enjoy your BEERDAY Dae dear! May you always smile always and continue to touch people's live with that voice of yours through music!

:)

Oh...and damn! That teaser! I sure hope it's the MV for TMG!

btsliesdaesung2.gif

새일 척아해 대성아~

난 너럴 사랑해~ <3

To my BabyBoo, Daesunggiee~ :)

keep on smiling, cheer all the ppl around u and never lost ur passion in music~

continue spreading us with ur wonderful talent and we promise to always LOVE u no matter what~

ds2q.jpg

C:: as tagged~

--------------------------------------------

2008 - he celebrated his birthday in Gwangju and Thailand for "Global Warning Tour" concert~

2009 - he celebrated his birthday at "Hite Mini Concert / Showcase" ~

I wonder where he celebrate his birthday this year~ if the shooting of "Tell Me Goodbye"

isn't done yet, so thats mean he celebrate his birthday at the shooting location

like when they were shooting "With U" MV~!

Guest shinhdeplol

【EVENT】「Electric Love Tour 2010」DVD試写会へのご参加、ありがとうございました!

CS0.9814825_1_1.jpg

DVDも楽しみにしてます(ლ ◔౪◔)ლ

Via BIGBANGオフィシャルブログ

Taken from teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest Unni_Ashley

Woah so may ppl saying HBD to Doraedaesung :D So hope he knows that he gets tremendous love from iVIPs as well as kVIPs.

Dae must be preparing for his solo album so he may not have much time for partying :( Hope the boys do smt special for him like when they filmed With U. Seungri is so sweet and cute ~

Guest shinhdeplol

【PHOTO】 DaeSung & The CDs

VK0.9820317_1_1.jpg

Spotted DaeSung's flashing Lee Hyori's H-Logic & Jae-Hyung Jung's Le Petit Piano - 1st records with a nicest smile <333

Via @le_petit_piano & ⓧ길밖

Taken from http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

- - -

A large scale of one-to-one interviews were conducted by Brand 38 Consulting Firm (brand38.com) from 1st till 10th April done on 1012 people aged above 17 years old on the question ‘Which star does well as TV advertisement model?’

Coming in #1 is 2PM with 16.01% of the votes from the participants, and at #2 is MC Yoo Jaeeok with 13.34% of the votes, and at #3 is So Nyeo Shi Dae with 11.86% of the votes.

‘Which star does well as TV advertisement model?’

1. 2PM (16.01%)

2. Yoo JaeSeok (13.34%)

3. So Nyeo Shi Dae (11.86%)

4. Kim YunA (9.49%)

5. Kang DongWon (9.19%)

6. 2AM

7. C.N Blue

8. Brown Eyed Girls

9. BEAST

10. SHINee + T-ara

We can see the idol singers taking up many of the top 10 rankings on the survey namely. And also other idol singers voted on the survey:

• After School at #14

• Super Junior at #16

• Dong Bang Shin Ki at #18

• KARA at #20

• 2NE1 at #24

• MBLAQ at #25

• SS501 at #25

• Davichi at #30

Big Bang at #30

• 4Minute at #30

• WonderGirls at #36

• FT Island at #36

• ZE:A at #36

We can see the power of the idol groups in the advertising industry in Korea with 22 idols groups occupying the rankings on the chart – of which 11 are girlgroups and 11 are boygroups.

Also there are specific members from the idol groups who are more popular when it comes to CF. And according to Brand 38, they are:

• 2PM TaecYeon

• So Nyeo Shi Dae TaeYeon

• 2AM Jo Kwon

• CN Blue Jung YongHwa

• Brown Eyed Girls GaIn

• BEAST Yoon DooJoon

• SHINee JongHyun

• T-ara JiYeon

• After School UEE

• Super Junior Lee Teuk

• Dong Bang Shin Ki Xiah JunSu

• KARA Goo Hara

• 2NE1 Park Bom

• MBLAQ Lee Joon

• SS501 Kim HyunJoong

• f(x) Victoria

• 4Minute HyunA

• WonderGirls YeEun

Big Bang TOP

• FT Island Lee HongKi

• ZE:A Moon JoonYeong

S:TVDaily

Taken from KBites

- - -

WTH, BIGBANG at #30? <_<

EDIT:

Some explanation

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19598

He went on to state, "Even within idol groups, there's always one member that outshines them all. There might be huge stars that have a 10 year long history but if they do not promote, they lose the interest of the mass public, which is what is revealed through surveys like this." omit.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : TV DAILY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

- --

But they boys have Lollipop 2 <_< <_< <_<

v I dont like the font :(

Cover of "Tell Me Goodbye"~

main4thstellmegoodbye.jpg

1.Tell Me Goodbye

2.HANDS UP

3.未定

BIGBANG 4枚目となる最新シングル

『Tell Me Goodbye』は、TBS系ドラマ『IRIS -アイリス-』(4/21スタート毎水曜21時~)の主題歌に決定!! 存在感溢れるビートに、エレクトロなフレーバーが絡み合う、BIGBANGでしか成しえない、ヴォーカルとRAPのコンビネーションが、ドラマチックなサウンド!

カップリングには、フジテレビ「めざましどようび」のテーマソング『HANDS UP』を収録

■初回生産限定盤のみCD + DVD + グッズ T.O.Pのキーカバー付き

Via YGE Japan & Universal J

Taken from:: TeamBIGBANG.blogspot.com

Guest shinhdeplol

{TRANS} Seungri 10 Part 'Star Diary' Part 4 "Before Kim Yuna appeared..."

‘Kid G-Dragon’s all grown up now.’

Seungri met the other Big Bang members one by one after becoming a YG Entertainment trainee. Though each member left a different first impression on him, Seungri was very surprised to see ‘adult’ G-Dragon, having only seen him on TV as a kid.

“When I got to meet Jiyong hyung and Youngbae hyung, I was really surprised after seeing Jiyong hyung. I knew what he looked like as a kid, but seeing him as an adult was kind of like ‘Whoa, kid G-Dragon’s all grown up now’, kinda like that, you know? Hehehe. ”

“President Yang called the six of us, including Hyun Seung who’s now a member of ‘Beast’, and told us we would debut in exactly a year. And that the process of our debut would be recorded from then on with a camera. He said he didn’t know how many members would be chosen in the end. That it would depend...”

His happiness at being accepted into YG was short lived, as the battle to be chosen as one of the final members began.

“You can tell it was actually ‘real’ if you watch the documentary from the time. We didn’t pay attention to the camera at all, everything was just the way we were. To be honest, we were far too exhausted to even bother acting.”

Their debut process was carried out in a ‘survival’ manner, stirring the competitive side of Seungri.

“I tried my best to sing and dance, but President Yang didn’t know my name. He would call the others by saying ‘Jiyong’ and ‘Youngbae’, but to me he always went ‘You in the red’. I became angrily determined that ‘He remembers the names of the ones who are good, I’m going to try even harder.”

Seungri used his past experiences from being in a dance team in Gwangju. He made his own choregraphy and surprised Yang Hyun Seok.

Maybe he saw that I had potential, cos he started remembering my name after that. TOP hyung’s name is Seunghyun too so he started calling us ‘Big Seunghyun’ and ‘Little Seunghyun’.

A year passed and the day of the announcement finally came.

“Little Seunghyun and Hyun Seung are eliminated. Seunghyun, it’s a singer we’re looking for, not a dancer.” (Yang Hyun Seok)

So it seemed that Big Bang was decided as the four chosen members. But President Yang Hyun Seok gave them one last opportunity.

“I had to go for it like it was a matter of life and death. I thought ‘I have to sing with the exact same voice as this person.’ I sang Tashannie’s ‘Haru Haru’.”.

Seungri was accepted again, and Big Bang was confirmed as a five member group. It was an open highway after that.

“We debuted under the focus of so many people. I thought ‘Oh, being in the entertainment industry is so great!’ Everything was so fun and nice, and the next year ‘Lies’ became a huge hit. Every aspect of our lives seemed to get even better. We filmed a lot of CFs. I think I filmed the most CF’s out of all the celebrities my age, before Kim Yuna appeared that is. Hehehe.”

But as it happens with everyone, the confident Seungri soon experienced a ‘slump’.

▶Part 5 of Seungri's Star Diary will be released on April 28 on the AsiaE Homepage(www.asiae.co.kr).

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

【INTERVIEW】 100426 BIGBANG on Channel 7 「Kan Pak」

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gujq_flqxoE...player_embedded

The talk starts at 4:50.

It's so funny that when the MC asked BIGBANG what to wear in summer.TaeYang answered that it's tank top then G-Dragon adds that wearing cropped-top revealing the navel is going to be SEXY! *swoon*

Amen,T.O.P asked that can he splash hot boiling water in Songkran Water Splashing Festival?Man,you're going to kill lots of people doing so.brrrr

SeungRi's Gara Gara Go!! dance move's got my cheeks hurt!Hilars!

And T.O.P confessed his love to the MC shouting "Pom rak khun" (I love you)!I bet lots of VIPs are dying right now...kwenchana yo!He's just joking!

Via WatchThaiLakorn & Thanks im_soda for the head-up!

Taken from http://teambigbang.blogspot.com/

Guest shinhdeplol

taeyang.jpg

425.jpg

t-op.jpg

C: Michelle Jin, Cornelia Öst and BaboBabo // aleee @ ibigbang

Jiyong's headband collection

headbandgd42.th.jpgheadbandgd41.th.jpgheadbandgd40.th.jpgheadbandgd39.th.jpgheadbandgd38.th.jpgheadbandgd37.th.jpg

headbandgd36.th.jpgheadbandgd35.th.jpgheadbandgd33.th.jpgheadbandgd27.th.jpgheadbandgd26.th.jpgheadbandgd22.th.jpg

headbandgd21.th.jpgheadbandgd20.th.jpgheadbandgd18.th.jpgheadbandgd9.th.jpgheadbandgd7.th.jpgheadbandgd4.th.jpg

98509902.th.jpg28988210.th.jpg60258948.th.jpg12985414.th.jpg88814416.th.jpg

C: aleee @ ibigbang

TWEET #happybirthdae NAOO!!! 8D

for Daesung oppa's 22nd bday, let's get him to the TOP!!!

<3 let's go ivips and kvips! (=

#happybirthdae #happybirthdae #happybirthdae #happybirthdae <3<3<3

thanks for the trans of the interview

love them for being so honest, either it's a good thing or a bad thing

omo..love the cover of tell me goodbye..imo this is the best Japanese album cover so far

O_0...seungri's hair..not really fond of that style on him..

did I see GD is holding guns..arghhh..can't wait for the MV

@Thai Interview

hahaha, Bigbang boys and their sense of humour<3

Archived