★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Ruisu

LOLLING FOREVER. HAHAHAHHA

HE'S SHORT OMG HE IS.

I didn;t imagine him t be that short kekeke.

Isn't he only 5'6/5'7?

xD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sketombe

I am a really huge Big Bang fan. I love daesung and seungri's medley. who can top daesung's high notes?

me too :D been dreamin' all day especially after watching their ELT.

got dying few times :P listen to daesung's incredible voice (LOL).

don't remember if it's posted but there's in YT daesung duet with nemo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqc2CgG3mlQ

love daedae and big bang :lol:

Guest chrichelle

awww..thanks thanks for the new links..

but still no torrent link for download?huhuhu.. i cant wait for the dvd..hahaha

Guest shazy132003

sketombe..i was flying and dreaming while watching ELT clips..and i still havent snap out of it!!!!

OMG...the boys do me proud!..i died first hearing gd's sexy voice intro..then the way he walks out!!!GAH!!!...after that i died coz of TOP's hotness in those glasses...*faint multiple times*...and then Tae got me crazy jealous hitting the super sexy dancer's a**...haha..Maknae totally impressed me with his voice in the medley and kowekikasete...and FINALLY....DAE...oh my...DAE!!!U KILLED ME WITH THAT HIGH NOTE...I didnt know that side of your talent..like...i was left O...O...jaw dropped...and speechless...and i repeated that high note like 15 times as at now...gonna click on repeat til..i dunno when.....

I MISS THEM!!!!!!!!!!

I saw Taeyang at YG building 4 days ago :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjJ-h2Ri3YU

eye contact with him was epic haha

HE'S SHORT!!

OMG, you are so lucky! haha I wish to at least see him one day so if I ever make eye contact with him, I'll faint. LOL ;D I have always been wondering how short he is. I don't know why I'm beginning to think he's 5'5 or 5'6 only. That's still taller than me, but I don't know. XD

Anyways, thanks for the ELT links<33

HE'S SHORT!!

LUCKY~ LUCKY~ LUCKY~!! I'm green envy of you~~!!

I wanna meet Bae too, but I dont think I can make an eye contact with him

coz I'm pretty sure I'm gonna faint first before doing anything~~!

even having him near me I think my body gonna shaking like crazy~~ hahaha

well, although his short he still taller than me, so to me thats still tall~! LOL

coz Asian girl like me are short~~! I think I'm gonna heads up high when

I'm close to Tabi~~ kekeke, coz I'm only 156CM.. hehehe :P

I've been repeating ELT for the third time already~~!

still at awe watching those vid especially DaeRi's medley~!

and I just died listen to Bae's "ughh, u so FINE~~" sooo SEXY~~! :D

Guest Nesquickboo

HE'S SHORT!!

You're so luckyyy! I'm jealous now... haha

aww even if he was short he would be taller than me... Almost everyone is taller than me...

And thanks for the ELT links, at the moment I have so many tabs open, I haven't watched the links yet but I know that it would be amazing because it's big bang :D

Guest ilovearronyan

^AHAHHAHAHA

Why is it that I suddenly have this imagination

that when Taeyang turns to see someone and accidentally made an eye contact,

a stranger faints at a distance and lies there on the street,

he wouldn't even react.

Guest andloveyelledno

Lol. why do you say it like that?

They're not even couples. They're not gay k.

Do you see much members looking at each other with passion as theyr singing?

LOL i think she was simply disappointed that they were so far away from one another which is completely understandable since this was a duet. I didn't mind though.

Doesn't mean they're gay if they sing to one another with passion. How else would they sing?

Still waiting for a torrent to show up! Can't wait to see this in HQ <3 What an amazing concert, you can always count on the boys to put on a hell of a show. They're natural performers.

More gifs!

zlw4nl.jpg

rkmsgj.jpg

LOL oh Ri....

e5iexx.jpg

Guest ilovearronyan

LOL i think she was simply disappointed that they were so far away from one another which is completely understandable since this was a duet. I didn't mind though.

Doesn't mean they're gay if they sing to one another with passion. How else would they sing?

Oh sorry that wasn't what I meant,

I mean, they wouldn't really look at each other anyhow when they're singing passionately XDD

since they're suppposed to face the audience? kekeke.

Guest kitari

^the first GIF is from the music video of the OST for "19", a teledrama that Seungri and TOP acted in.

the MV is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBhgZVBm6uM

the second GIF is from an episode of Come To Play which had Jiyong, TOP and Gummy as guests

YT link to watch that episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okV1CEfd0MA (Part 1 - with Eng sub)

find the rest @ the channel

Oh, thank you very much! *goes to watch* :D

Guest yaoming11

the concert was amazingg!!!

i loved all of the performances but my favs were the Intro(got me soo hyped), Hallelujah(TOP said "put your mother father hand up" loll), TOP's Solo(harmonica part was amazing), Daesung/Seungri Medley(vocals were amazing Seungri sounds like someone from DBSK lol and Daesung voice!!!), finally performed Stay! and of course the classics Lies and Last farewell.

the performance was great but TBS mutes the audience soo much you can barely hear the screams....i wanna hear the scream...

and GD's Korean Dream gets censored...funny how he can't say his censored part so TOP says it for him in Hallelujah lolll

and they also censored the part where GD goes "Crazy People will do anything I tell them" lol....

were Thelma and W-inds here in this venue or did TBS just cut them out?

Guest andloveyelledno

ilovearronyan, I hope my comment didn't come across as mean! After reading it again, I saw it might sound that way but that wasn't my intention :)

the performance was great but TBS mutes the audience soo much you can barely hear the screams....i wanna hear the scream..

I feel the same way! I don't expect them to let the screams overpower their voices but come on, don't mute them completely. I like hearing the audience cuz it makes me feel like i'm there. And it's nice knowing what drives them crazy and stuff :D

Like when TY took off his jacket I expected to hear a roar but nothing -_-

were Thelma and W-inds here in this venue or did TBS just cut them out?

I believe W-inds was there but got cut out along with 2NE1. I think Thelma only came at the end of the tour which was at a smaller venue.

Guest universe

thanks for the links!! i'm torn between watching the clips and going to bed. i'm dying to watch it but i know i probably won't be able to sleep from all the excitment if i watch it now haha. i wonder if the Big Show DVD will be coming out soon, since the ELT has already been aired. i'm going to be broke from buying all the DVDs :lol:

its already the 29th, just a few more days before Big Bang arrives at Thailand. i dunno why i'm so excited though since i'm not there, but i love to see them in any countries outside of Korea and Japan. its so rare that they will travel out. i hope there will be amazing fancams showing the Thai VIPs love for the boys~!

i just wanna share this clip i found. its a shortcut of GD and Top rapping with Brian on MuCore. dayum they are soooo HOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBTZ6ZEzLl0...feature=related

Guest Caramel.Frapp

SORRY, RANT.

--------------------------------

WHAT'S with GD haters ?!?!

They annoy me so much.

What ? They just cannot understand that we just ADMIRE him and look up to him because of how far he has walked ?

I know it's THEIR opinion, but seriously. It's like they love to drill it into your heads that they dislike him SO very much ¬.¬

I'm not even a rabid fangirl.

It's just.. what the hell are they doing ? Their opinions aren't even intellectual. They're bullsh*t.

Jump off a damn cliff, you're not exactly bringing happiness into the world.

---------------------------------------

; )

0123.jpg

G_D.jpg

da0241c67fc080_full.jpg

Big_Bang_Pulls_Off_Big_Show_in_Seoul-20090201185344.jpg

Big_Bang_T_O_P_29072009003340.jpg

taeyang-gq-081124-20-284-29-small.jpg

@ ELT Videos - Thank you to all the people for sharing the videos. I can't wait to watch the HQ/HD versions of the concert! The intro video was awesome!

@ New Japan TV Show Song - I can't wait to hear anything from Big Bang nowadays! hahaha... Hopefully, they can announce the release date of the song aside from the date that the song will be officially used by the show.

@ Big Bang in Thailand - Lucky Thai fans! Hopefully, they can share a lot of pictures and fancams. I hope someday that they will visit my country as well! hahaha

ELECTRIC LOVE TOUR Download Link:

Torrent file size:3.5G

Just Click on my Signature^^

credit:DCGD

enjoy^^..but please support BB by buying the DVD when it's released,trust me..it's worth it^^

Archived