★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest intelligirl

ooxstacee I totally agree. At this point I am no longer Big Bang deprived..I am emaciated!! Any sort of activity from any of the boys will please me. I have a question: when is the Everscene press conference? I am looking forward to that. Also, on the 28th there is another Choice is Yours broadcast. The last one was so good!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. I notice that the Big Bang Global Warning Tour DVD comes in different colour versions (e.g. Orange version, Blue version, etc.). What is the difference between the versions? Does anyone know?
All are the same,just in different colour..mine is blue^^

>[video TRANSLATIONS] G-Dragon and Seungri UFO Town Messages<

I was smiling like an idiot reading this.. :lol:

G-ri belong to each other<33333...they should get married..XD... :P :P :P

>Top in Gun Fire<

he's doing a great job..I'm so proud of him^^..his weird ears are really obvious here b/c of his short hair

but people who have big ears usually live longer..hehehe

Guest shinhdeplol

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4033/446444..._5abef8506f.jpg

Original message:

오늘은 즐거운 금요일이네요 +_+ 오늘 같이 신나는 금요일에 어울리는 상큼한 선물!! 승리군 사진이 정말 귀엽게 나온거 같아요ㅋㅋ 사진 보고 오후시간도 으샤으샤 힘내자구요 ^^

In English:

Today is a joyful Friday +_+ I bring you a really cute photo of Seungri ㅋㅋ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/26/me2day-...0326/#more-4352

^it's one of the pics from the "With U" campaign of Yg family.

I don't think GD was present on there though D:

Anyway...

I MISS G-RI!!!

and that UFo message is soooo sweet!

Ji and Baby do love each other so much xD

LMFAO. GD checks maknae out whenever he comes

out from the shower :o

LOLS. and Seungri seems so happy saying

how cool and handsome GD is xD Ah~~

anyway. I miss them so much that

i constantly check this thread and ytube for

new updates abt them xD

i even go as far as to check allkpop every single day

(w/c i rarely do cause im not a akpop fanxD) So yeah.

2cwuol.gif

IM GOING CRAZYYYYY!!!! D:

Guest shinhdeplol

Posted?

[ig]http://img248.imagshack.us/img248/7323/nogd.jpg

Where is GD?

Cr:dlitelover.

the pic is sooo LQ that i think it's a capture from somewhere. maybe it's not a full capture, and Jiyong is the one standing next to Youngbae

Another update from Lollipop Girl

lollipop212695939875941.jpg

lollipop212695939875941.th.jpg

이번에는 뮤비 촬영 파파라치 사진이에요 ㅎㅎ 열심히 찌르기 안무를 하는 빅뱅입니다! 앗 근데 우리 태양군은 한 박자 살짝 늦은거 같은데용? ㅋㅋ

Guest zahieyjunki

'Haha Mong Show', Big Bang·Shinee·SNSD·Kara and other idols guest star

Best friends MC Mong and Haha have finally come together after seven years for their new SBS pilot program 'Haha Mong Show', where many idol groups have guest starred for the first episode.

On the 21st, the first recording of the "Haha Mong Show" featured members from Big Bang, SNSD, Kara, 2AM, Brown Eyed Girls, SHINee, MBLAQ, and other popular idol groups.

Lee Ji Won PD, who is in charge of this new show, said "After hearing that Haha and MC Mong are back together for a show, many idol members showed their support by appearing on the show. Anyone can see the big anticipation that is surrounding Haha and MC Mong's reunification."

The PD confidently said, "We are producing the show by emphasizing both Haha and MC Mong's unique personalities, and through the appearance of these idol members, the audience will be able to see a more cheerful variety show."

MC Mong and Haha were MCs for 2002 Mnet's "What's Up Yo!" where their bad boy image made them immensely popular. They also were radio DJs together in 2003 for SBS Radio's "Haha Mong's Young Street," when they had the #1 listenership.

source: joynews | translated by filmsession @ omona_prection

i think the one we've seen DaeRi on SBS show is for this Haha-Mong show. so it's like idol special.

Guest kresten

Looks like G-Dragon went out with 2pm's Nich and Junsu. SO COOL!!!

Today must be my lucky day or something! It was around 11 PM, I went down to Apkujeong's bowling alley. I went there for the first time and saw 2PM Nichkhun with some girls bowling! About an hour later, there was a whole group formed! Big Bang's G Dragon, 2PM Junsu, Se7en, Park Hanbyul, Lee Hyuksi, 2NE1's coordi. I was so surprised, thought I was going to faint.

Nichkhun, Junsu, and G Dragon sat together and talked for about 10 minutes, then Junsu, GD, and Junsu's friend, and 2NE1's coordi formed a team and went to bowl~ Junsu got a strike and started screaming and hand shaking everyone, it was nice to watch. Most of their friends had a gyopo feel, they were mostly using English.

Se7en and Park Hanbyul, and Park Hanbyul's friend just sat and talked the whole time... Lee Hyuksu was walking back and forth and mingling. It was cool!

http://www.2oneday.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17886

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS), kdrama_queen@2ONEDAY.COM

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I love reading those fanaccounts. That fan was so lucky seeing a bunch of hotties. There used to be fanaccounts that Jiyong and Junsu didnt get on well but I think they are groundless now.

Jiyong+Junsu <3

1zv2ux4.gif

So I guess Daeri are dressing and rapping like MC Mong and Haha.OMG I have a wild wish that they will be performing Circus with BEG. That would be one of the most awesome things EVEEEERRRR!!!

- - - - - -

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aa-chan/4464609766/

Original message:

이번에는 뮤비 촬영 파파라치 사진이에요 ㅎㅎ 열심히 찌르기 안무를 하는 빅뱅입니다! 앗 근데 우리 태양군은 한 박자 살짝 늦은거 같은데용? ㅋㅋ

In English:

This time it’s a paparazzi shot of the music video filming ㅎㅎ Working hard on the choreography, it’s BIG BANG! Ah, doesn’t Taeyang look like he’s a little late on his beat? ㅋㅋ

Translated by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/26/me2day-...0326/#more-4352

DaeRi get the chance to work

with HaHa again after for so long

since their colllaboration a few years back.

& I am super glad that the invite them to the

show.

Is that fan account really reliable?

I mean some they just made up

stories on it.

But if its true that it is cool

that Kwon Leadah is hanging out

with his bunch of friends.

^ that gif of Kwon Leadah

anime version is super cute. :blush:

Guest falling5tar

Glad to know that Jiyong is having fun w/ his friends. Eheheh, any fancams? :P

The Haha/Mong show sounds interesting and fun. Can't wait to see it. Everyone looks like they're having a blast.

Also, any more news about the 12 Lollipop girl finalists?

--------------------------

Mr. YG, please have someone release something soon! Missing the boys terribly.

Who are they??? :lol:

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1313/tdy.jpg

Cr:blog.never/123asdm

OMO so cute.. brings back memories..~~!!

LMAO, looking at Tabi holding that ballon still makes me

laugh out loud although its been a year..! haha :lol:

those article about ELT on Japanese magazine is totally

a HQ scan.. u can read clearly what its said..

to bad my Japanese knowledge is shallow.. :(

but I thing I noticed, they got Ri's birthday out wrong..

in that magazine, its say that Mankane's birthday is on 20th Dec.. <_<

posted..??

[NEWS] BIGBANG will appear on Mezamashi TV again!

photo-0078.jpg

On Saturday March 27th Big Bang will be on FujiTV Mezamashi Doyoubi.

They’ll be on the show from 8:00 – 8:30 during the morning. Big Bang will appear on Mezamamini cooperV for Greetings~!

Taken from: iBIGBANG@wordpress

half hour with the boys and its only for a greeting..?? man, I cant wait..! wonder what its about..~~

Archived