★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ooxstacee

Ooh! CONGRATS to the boys and Shaun! <3

You know, what a coincidence. I rarely watch the GGG mv, but last night .. I decided to watch it before bed.

I want to see the boys now! :( It's been too long.

I wonder what they're up to, haha. I don't think I can wait anymore for their album.

Make a daebak comeback now pleaseee.

I don't even know how I survived that long and how I stayed so loyal, haha.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know one thing I love about GD and the Yg family is that they're all really close. You know how when you watch a person perform on stage and you only notice them and not the people around them like their back up dancers? I jsut recently started really appriciating all the back up dancers in YG...Crazies, WaWa, and High Tech I think. cuz through their performances with the Yg family I've really come to like them as artists too. and one thing I like is that when off stage or after performances I can really feel the friendship that the back up dancers have with the YG artists.

posted before?

Big Bang is No.2 at the TOP 25 Fan Clubs at Daum Cafe

e2d579424408d3e5_bigbang_nii_fall_3.jpg

1. TVXQ – 783805

2. Big Bang – 366398

3. Girls’ Generation – 297771

4. SS501 – 266442

5. 2PM – 264345

6. Super Junior – 248616

7. Shinhwa – 188821

8. SHINee – 116447

9. Wonder Girls – 109823

10. FT Island – 109585

11. 2NE1 – 96690

12. HOT – 75616

13. GOD – 72020

14. MBLAQ – 67417

15. BEAST – 64287

16. SES – 61319

17. 2AM – 57662

18. F(X) – 55682

19. Kara – 52849

20. Brown Eyed Girls – 44003

21. T-ara – 20210

22. 4Minute – 18854

23. After School – 14726

24. U-Kiss – 4936

25. HAM – 961

Thanks to Junsulv @ onetvxq!

Credit also to jenjen @ibigbang

Guest ooxstacee

^^ Although the number of members in their fanclub decrease each day, we can't forget that there are some that aren't being counted [such as iVIPs & the new ones that haven't gotten around to it yet]. I believe that once they hit their comeback, since it's been too long, the old ones will come back, along with new people.

So come back soon!

a_thao4ever -- Omg, I feel the same. I appreciate every person in YG family from their artists to their dancers to the regular staff. The bond is extreme. You can really tell they have a good friendship with practically everyone in YG family. In other groups outside of YG, we don't seem to know the names of their dancers. In YG, we keep hearing them thank ALL their dancers -- Crazy, WaWa, HighTech. I remember when GD wished Jo Taeji a happy birthday as part of his thank you speech.

Wah, let me join you guys. LOL, I'll go as far as being the janitor. >:D

^^^:my fav Crazy dancer is Han Ji hye..she's so pretty..i love Crazy Dancers..they're so good at dancing and they have hot and sexy bodies..lol

BIGBANG's BOOK SELLS 160,000 COPIES.

sorry to cut your post but this is an old news..the book is 2nd Best Seller in Korea..and the sale has exceed 400,000 copies

people always forgot about this fan cafe><..Naver is one of the biggest fan cafe in Korea

Big Bang is No.1 for Fan Club at Naver Cafe(Male Groups)

1.BigBang-260,694

http://cafe.naver.com/bigbang2me.cafe

2.2pm-106,986

http://cafe.naver.com/2pm7.cafe

3.Super Junior-93,029

http://cafe.naver.com/onsamiro.cafe

4.DBSK-87,189

http://cafe.naver.com/dbsk.cafe

5.Shinee-60,029

http://cafe.naver.com/dea03035.cafe

Total(Daum+Naver)=~620,000 VIPs at the moment :P

but at this rate..BB is expected to lose 100,000 fans since they're inactive until they make a comeback..:P

aigoo..I'm having a massive BB withdrawal..lol..I really miss them

Guest juang_bb

^^ thanks for posting the naver cafe count. yeah, people always overlook that one. anyway, im not worried much about losing members, because if you look at the fancafe members of the other idol groups who are also in hiatus or semi-hiatus, they are also losing members each day, at relatively the same rate. (dbsk, suju, ss501, and now 2pm) im pretty sure it'll climb back up when they make their comeback. plus, they earned a lot of japanese and international fans in the past year! so generally, i think VIPs are growing in number by the day. :D

btw..i love those G-RI pics!! :D

CONGRATS TO SHAUN AND YB! <3

of course to BB <3 They deserved that award seeing how

osm the dance break was in GGG 8D Yay!

Now, like everyone else, i hope they become active in korea

again! *U* I CAN'T WAIITTTTTTT D:

Oh and WOW. There are a lot of VIPS already<3

And to think, iVIPs aren't counted yet! >:3 YAY!

WE ROCKKKK. hahahaha.

When they have their comeback, im sure all those

VIPs who left will come back too xDD HAHAHA.

Thanks for the G-ri pictures!

Im missing this pair so muchhh D:

Guest JiAhUiis

HEYLO VIPS(: kekeke!

Big Bang sure made their way to the TOP! With their super hard hard work. They really made it high and loved by everyone. Now many other celebs are respecting them and some even looking up to them. I'M SUPER PROUD OF THEM! They really omg. Seriously, LOVES.

Anyone know how to join Daum cafe? I've been trying to join in BB and FTi's. But failedd. Seriously can't read much korean. Same goes for naver cafe. Or do i need to be a korean then i'm allowed to join?

Anyway, does anyone know if they are confirm going to BKK for the CF shooting? I would like to go but unsure if it's confirmed yet =/

mini cooper. errr, i don't have anything to share. 0_0 I didn't know I topped the page. SORRY! let me try finding things to put in. Will edit soon. SORRY! =/

Guest andloveyelledno

Jiah sadly we need a Korean social security number to join their cafe. But you can still register at Daum, there's a tutorial some pages back.

Wow, 620,000 KVIPs! Sounds just about right and hopefully this will ease the minds of anyone who was worried about their popularity. That should increase once the boys officially come back from their group hiatus.

Does anyone know how we can vote for the guys here? Daum is having an event where you can vote and use their widgets in support of their cafe and Big Bang is currently at 7, which is a travesty.

Guest falling5tar

@andloveyelledno:

for daum, you can vote once a day by pushing the pink button on the left under the number on bigbangs main cafe page. not sure how to use the widgets though.

@jiahuiis:

they'll be leaving to thailand on april 2 and be there till the 4th? i think.

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 10- "I'm adding a modifier to the word 'dream'"

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031908592744490

ive8aw.jpg

”I think I’m going to be able to show a lot of variety in my solo album, from R&B ballads to happy jazzy songs like Cotton Candy. It’s been so much fun for me but I wonder if everyone else will love it as much as I do?”

This spring, Daesung is busy as hell. He has to prepare his solo album which is due for release this year, as well as practise his acting for writer Song Jina’s campus drama ‘What’s Up’, due to be aired in July.

”All these worries keep spinning around in my mind. I think to myself ‘It’ll turn out great’ but I keep worrying ‘How do I do this?’. I want to be complimented and loved but acting for a drama is really hard, it’s a lot different from musicals. There isn’t a proper script or fully developed characters or anything yet but the first thing we did was go on a camp with the writer and all the actors. (laughs)”

He says that any value of being ‘Big Bang’s Daesung’ will probably only last for a couple of seconds at most in a drama.

”To be honest, I think it’s true that any relatively famous singers who try to act will get certain benefits from the extra attention. But it won’t help for long. If they can’t act, people will think ‘This person sucks’ and turn their backs on them. ”

The thing that helped Daesung thrive in various fields was optimism nearly to the point of self hypnosis. He would say to himself ‘I can do this’ ‘I can do great’ over and over again. And he would discover a part of him that trusted himself.

”My dream is to become an entertainer. I want people to trust that I can do well no matter what task I’m given. I want to try my best in acting and singing, and do anything asked of me to perfection.”

Daesung says he’s going to add a modifier to the word ‘dream’ to always try to improve as an entertainer.

”Adding a modifier to the word ‘dream’. I heard it somewhere and kept it in mind since. If I said ‘I’m going to become a singer’, then my dream was accomplished the second I become a singer. But if I add a modifier and say ‘I’m going to become a singer who makes people happy’, then I have to keep trying. I want to make people smile even once when they listen to my music or see me acting, I want to become their shelter, their refuge. I want to become a person like that.”

Even at the young age of 22, Daesung has such deep thoughts and feelings. I bet he’ll continue to be loved by many as he smiles, worries, feels lonely, and puts in monstrous amounts of effort in everything he does.

▶Thank you to the readers who have enjoyed Daesung's Star Diary up to now. We’ll return again soon with the Star Diary of TOP, yet another member of Big Bang.

2qn9j7p.jpg

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Guest shinhdeplol

^LOL baby TOP looks so adorable

CS0.8324947_1_1.jpg

CS0.8324951_1_1.jpg

CS0.8324948_1_1.jpgTL0.8324949_1_1.jpgCS0.8324950_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged // tokarroK @ popcornfor2

CS0.8332767_1_1.jpg

3L0.8332772_1_1.jpg

밥먹고 살짝쿵 졸음이 오는 시간! 깔맞춤의 정수를 보여주는 지용군의 사진과 함께 졸음을 털어버리자구요! 사진의 포즈도 졸음을 저 멀리 던저버리는 듯한?ㅋㅋ 어디어디 깔맞춤인지 우리 같이 댓글로 얘기해 보아요~헤헤

C: lolipop_2 @ me2day

Guest juang_bb

Daesungie!!! That was a nice series! I learned a lot of new things about DaeDae. I can't wait for his drama and album! R&B ballads? awesome!

now.. let me spazz!!! TABI's next! omg! I am soooo looking forward to his interview. TOP has that very mysterious and quiet aura although we know how dorky and hilarious he can get. Im really anticipating this, I want to hear his stories! I am really loving these interviews, and it's nice that they started it with Big Bang (and 2ne1) :)

Guest ooxstacee

DAESUNG!! <3

I like his modifier for the word 'dream.'

I want to be like that, lmao.

Big Bang are real idols, right there.

Dae's is over already? So fast. ><

But HEY HEY! TOP!

I hope we get all 5 members.

We got GD & Dae, TOP soon.

Only two more to go!

Guest LovingDae

i love you Daesunggie and

yes TOP! another bigbang member? i hope its tae though...

i barely know anything of him

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 10- "I'm adding a modifier to the word 'dream'"

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031908592744490

He says that any value of being ‘Big Bang’s Daesung’ will probably only last for a couple of seconds at most in a drama.

”To be honest, I think it’s true that any relatively famous singers who try to act will get certain benefits from the extra attention. But it won’t help for long. If they can’t act, people will think ‘This person sucks’ and turn their backs on them. ”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

”Adding a modifier to the word ‘dream’. I heard it somewhere and kept it in mind since. If I said ‘I’m going to become a singer’, then my dream was accomplished the second I become a singer. But if I add a modifier and say ‘I’m going to become a singer who makes people happy’, then I have to keep trying. I want to make people smile even once when they listen to my music or see me acting, I want to become their shelter, their refuge. I want to become a person like that.”

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Sorry for cutting your post.

He is definitely true on the fact that

people will indeed turn their

backs on you when it comes into

a singer turn actor ; and that

their acting skills arent good at all.

& no doubt that by

grasping on the quote : "Adding a modifier to the word ‘dream",

is one of the reasons that makes him

a fast learner/(in my opinion).

Daedae's way of thinking can

help him to become a top entertainer

one day - it is deep,thorough & awe-inspiring.

So next will be TABI?

I cannot wait for

more of such interveiws from the guys :)

CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING BEST DANCE CHOREO for gara gara go!

thanks to Shaun(& his dance crew) plus

taeyang for the dance moves

【NEWS】How is BIGBANG,The Best Male Idols doing?

YG Representative gave an interview today (March 23) about BIGBANG's activities update to Money Today's Star News that "T.O.P is now filming "Into The Gunfire" fulltime in Hapcheon, Gyeongsang*"

And then "DaeSung and TaeYang is catching up with the foreign language study and the working on the solo album is in progress. G-Dragon is creating the music whenever he's got time to do so and maknae SeungRi is eagerly going back to school." He has just begun his freshman life at Chung-Ang University in the Department of Drama and Film.

*Gyeongsang is the province in the south of South Korea.

Credit:TeamBIGBANG@twitter

Original article:http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Archived