★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Faces of the 12 finalists for Big Bang ‘Lollipop Girl’ revealed!

tn_1269226262_-997837159_0.jpg

Previously reported, Big Bang’s upcoming CF partner ‘Lollipop Girl’ will be selected through a Mnet show from 22nd March.

During the first episode of ‘Lollipop Girl Selection Project’ jointly organised by LG, CYON and Mnet, the faces of the 12 finalists have been revealed. It is also know that apart from having the chance to shoot a CF with Big Bang, the winner will also be awarded 1million KRW each.

Credit: KBites

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

4453272268_6923f1439d.jpg

Original message:

오늘은 월요일!! 학교에서 열심히 공부하는 미친들 힘을 내라구요~ 이번 사진은 선생님의 말씀을 잘 듣는 착한 어린이 버전 빅뱅입니다ㅎㅎ 지금 보니 대성군은 얼굴이 살짝 가려졌네요 히잉 ㅠ_ㅠ 다들 즐점하세요^^

In English:

Today is Monday!! Everyone, study hard at school~ In this picture, the teacher is talking to the BIG BANG studentsㅎㅎ Now, I’m looking at Daesung’s face ㅠ_ㅠ Have fun everyone ^^

TRANS by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/22/me2day-updates-100322/

3L0.8290990_1_1.jpg

‘Look Only At Me Part.2’, sung by Jiyong and Taeyang.

Jiyong and Taeyang have been maturing together for 10 years now, a time which people say changes even mountains. [Korean proverb thing]

They probably don’t even need words to understand each other.

When the two of them are talking and laughing during their breaks, Jiyong seems to talk more and even act a little cuter around Taeyang.

But when the music plays, both their playful sides vanish and they focus entirely on the practice session.

“Look only at me~”

Gahh…I really do want to look only at Jiyong and Taeyang….

Scans by: DaragonHideout

Translated by: sjay.x @ BBVIP

Aigoo~ i want those BIGBANG school stuff xD

hahahaha! Lollipop2 BANGS are so cute xDD

Oh! And i think the 7th girl in those Lollipop girl

contestants is pretty<3 I hope she wins. LOL.

I miss BIGBANG so much D: Not so much updates

from them...GD isnt updating his me2day nor Daesung too D:

Are they filming in Bangkok right nao? :o

Guest k-yoz

i want those baskin robins photos....

i just hope its available in here...

the graduation pics of celebs..

its so cute to see them during that days...

their younger days...hehehe...

lollipop girl audition..

who could be the lucky girl...

about those tattoos issue..

yah..its not really a good thing having a tattoo..

but as long as its not that too many..

as for the yg artist..

i see that as their trademark..

so i dont see anything wrong on that one...

Guest shinhdeplol

CS0.8304066_1_1.gif

LN0.8304067_1_1.gif

790.8304069_1_1.gif

E80.8304070_1_1.gif

CS0.8304071_1_1.gif

CS0.8304073_1_1.gif

3L0.8304074_1_1.gif

ZL0.8304075_1_1.gif

CS0.8304076_1_1.gif

CS0.8304081_1_1.gif

C: 마이룡 // Cutie★Erae @ popcornfor2

On ANAN mag

EG0.8304420_1_1.jpg

8P0.8304286_1_1.jpgSC0.8304290_1_1.jpgVK0.8304292_1_1.jpgCS0.8304294_1_1.jpg

C: DCGD & baidu bigbang // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Unseen?

UL0.8304625_1_1.jpg

GP0.8304626_1_1.jpg

CS0.8304628_1_1.jpg

CS0.8304629_1_1.jpg

C: as tagged // fuanner @ dsholic

Faces of the 12 finalists for Big Bang ‘Lollipop Girl’ revealed!

Previously reported, Big Bang’s upcoming CF partner ‘Lollipop Girl’ will be selected through a Mnet show from 22nd March.

During the first episode of ‘Lollipop Girl Selection Project’ jointly organised by LG, CYON and Mnet, the faces of the 12 finalists have been revealed. It is also know that apart from having the chance to shoot a CF with Big Bang, the winner will also be awarded 1million KRW each.

Credit: KBites

clip

Big Bang Lollipop Girl Selection Project - The 12 Finalists

[100322] Lollipop 2 UCC 1

thx miseremeiYT02 @ YT for the uploads

[091027] 나비 (Navi) - Lies (T-ara + Big Bang Cover)

thx MardiLuminosity @ YT for the upload

incase anybody forget, todays is the Japan MVA award where Big Bang's Gara Gara Go was nominated for the Best Choreography Video....but i don't think they win though..

Guest piano.1993

Is it true that the MNet show about Lollipop Girl will be aired TODAY? I read that on allkpop but I am not like really sure about it Can anyone kindly confirm?Thanks. I just cannot wait to see her face. Maybe the boys will come there too???? Hope so hehe

EDIT: Nvm. I saw the news already. :D

Guest Unni_Ashley

Those 12 Lollipop Girl-to-bes are so lucky. Will they get to meet and work with the boys. Arg I would die to be a ble to meet BB, especially Jiyong. He is just too good.

Haveyou seen the article about Jiyong's height on allkpop? I think he is 177. Just the camera angle made him look small haha

Guest shinhdeplol

lollipop_2_1269261025_01447_me2photo.jpg

Original message:

뭐니뭐니해도 웃는 모습이 젤 멋진 대성군의 퐝터진 웃음 사진! 아까 올린 사진에서 대성군이 잘 안보여 슬퍼하셨던 분들 이 사진으로 맘 풀어요 >_< 'I`m Your Lollygirl' 방송은 잘 보셨어요? 방송 모니터도 우리 미친들이 멋지게 해주자구용^^

In English:

This picture is all about Daesung’s beautiful laugh! You can see Daesung really well in this photo, unlike the one I uploaded earlier, that made some people sad >_< Did you see 'I'm Your Lollygirl'? Also, the show is helped by our beautiful me2DAY followers ^^

TRANS by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/22/me2day-...0322/#more-4334

^ Dae's laugh <33333333333333

Big Bang's Gara Gara GO!! nominated for Choreography Video

3L0.8310080_1_1.jpg

Skyperfect! Space Shower MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS

CHOREOGRAPHY VIDEO Nomination : BIGBANG "GARA GARA GO!!"

Director : Hyun-Seung Seo

Choreographer : Shaun Evaristo / SOL

Singing the electronic style song, dancing to aggressive dance steps, the five persons pursued the danceable kind of MV effect.

With the costumes and lighting colors which remind us of the 80's pop era, coupled with the stage props used during the performance, it sets off more charms for the dance.

ON AIR Time :

Premiere : March 22nd at 22:00 ~ 24:00

Repeat telecast : March 28th at 20:00 ~ 22:00

March 31st at 23:00 ~ 01:00

April 02nd at 21:00 ~ 23:00

April 04th at 10:00 ~ 12:00

April 07th at 19:00 ~ 21:00

April 12th at 23:00 ~ 01:00

thanks to baidu bigbang

translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

^ the show has started already w00t. I hope they will win this. That will be a great honour for them, esp Youngbae since he helped with choreographing the song ^^

At Beyonce's concert in Korea. There hasnt been any photos of Seungri right?

DH0.8310726_1_1.png

credit: dcinside? + shared by scarlet @ Oh Dara!

thanks to heydeshi @ soompi

EDIT: Just checked. Ly reminded you all about the award already. But dont forget the broadcast timetable ^^

^ Big Bang rocks the night ~

TeamBIGBANG #BIGBANG & @shaunevaristo めでとうございます!CongratZ!!! RT @spaceshowermva: BEST CHOREOGRAPHYを受賞したのは、BIGBANG「ガラガラ GO!!」(Hyun-Seung Seo監督)でした。そして、

TeamBIGBANG #BIGBANG and @shaunevaristo won BEST CHOREOGRAPHY 「ガラガラ GO!!」 at SPACE SHOWER MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS.Congratz to our men!Woohoo!!!!

credit: TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

woot woot! Congratulations to Big Bang and props to Shaun and Tae Yang for the choreography :]

but they weren't at the award show to receive the trophy right? so does it mean that there was a recorded video shown instead?

clip

SSTV BIGBANG's gara gara go winning @ MVA Space Shower TV

thx GDyuppi @ YT for the upload

i think the boys will release a video of them with their thank you speech and stuff.

V isn't this an old news?....

posted..??

BIGBANG's BOOK SELLS 160,000 COPIES.

Big Bang's autobiographical book sold over 160,000 copies since it was published on January 28th. If only their album sales were just as explosive. Big Bang held a press conference today to discuss and answer questions about their new book. Titled "Shouting to the World", each member wrote an autobiography, paying special attention to their time as trainees and their road to success.

G-Dragon stated,

“At first we worried about whether it would be right for us to write a book like this at our age, within our circumstances. But we talked about it, and we decided that we wanted to honestly write about our experiences and what we went through.”

Big Bang members wanted to make sure everyone knows they are not bragging about their success; they emphasized that the book is more about self discovery than anything else, and that they made their dreams come true through self-drive, passion, and lots of hard work.

DaeSung said,

“The book isn't about Big Bang's success, it's about what we felt, experienced, and learned as individuals. Each members story is heart warmingly honest and contemplative.”

Exposing the sacrifices and the mistakes they made – they confessed that some of their parents who had objected to their dream of becoming a singer even shed tears over it. How touching. All five members expressed their hopes that the book will be a source of encouragement to the readers.

taken from gdac@BBVIP

Guest shinhdeplol

I KNEW IT!i knew for sure the boys would win it! the choreo is tooo cool, wayyyy cooler than the other nominations :D

congrats boys~ another award fell into their bags ^^ im so proud of them :D NOW YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THAT MUCH IN JAPAN, CAN YOU PLS JUST MAKE A COMEBACK IN KOREA, LIKE RIGHT NOW? im tired of waiting~

BIGBANG,Shaun Evaristo and Hyun-Seung Seo won BEST CHOREOGRAPHY 「ガラガラ GO!!」 at SPACE SHOWER MUSIC VIDEO AWARDS

pic11g.jpg

"We're so happy that 「ガラガラ GO!!」 is selected as the BEST CHOREOGRAPHY VIDEO.It was shot in summer 2009 while we were having the activities both in Korea and Japan.The MV was shot for two days nonstop with no sleeping.It's great to know that you guys like the choreography.We thank you all and looking for your support in the future"

credit: teambigbang.blogspot.com

Guest exbow

Congrat boys for winning the award <3

Big Bang wins Best Choreography Video at Space Shower MVA

by GhostWriter on March 22, 2010 @ 11:27 AM (EDT)

The boys of Big Bang along with choreographer Shaun Evaristo won the Best Choreography Video award for their hit single Gara Gara Go at the Space Shower Music Video Awards in Japan.

Other nominees for the award included BoA, Miura Daichi, Rip Slyme, and Ikimono Gakari.

Congratulations to Big Bang and Shaun Evaristo, his choreography is always on point and is well deserved. Thanks to Daniella for the tip.

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/03/big-bang-wi...pace-shower-mva

Guest SunRiseYB

I just had to come and drop a comment. I'm really proud and happy for both Shaun and Big Bang!

And specially since YB was helping with the choreo. It's always nice to hear news about our boys.

Keep it up guys! I'm patiently waiting for your comeback!! VIPs MISSES YOU!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

posted..??

Big Bang's autobiographical book sold over 160,000 copies since it was published on January 28th. If only their album sales were just as explosive. Big Bang held a press conference today to discuss and answer questions about their new book. Titled "Shouting to the World", each member wrote an autobiography, paying special attention to their time as trainees and their road to success.

G-Dragon stated,

“At first we worried about whether it would be right for us to write a book like this at our age, within our circumstances. But we talked about it, and we decided that we wanted to honestly write about our experiences and what we went through.”

Big Bang members wanted to make sure everyone knows they are not bragging about their success; they emphasized that the book is more about self discovery than anything else, and that they made their dreams come true through self-drive, passion, and lots of hard work.

DaeSung said,

“The book isn't about Big Bang's success, it's about what we felt, experienced, and learned as individuals. Each members story is heart warmingly honest and contemplative.”

Exposing the sacrifices and the mistakes they made – they confessed that some of their parents who had objected to their dream of becoming a singer even shed tears over it. How touching. All five members expressed their hopes that the book will be a source of encouragement to the readers.

taken from gdac@BBVIP

i think this news is old cuz they sold more than 460,000 copies now

If only their album sales were just as explosive

because i only got into BB in early 2009

i wonder how much they has sold for each album?

oh and also congratulation BB/Shaun and Taeyang

Guest Kushi

posted..??

taken from gdac@BBVIP

The whole article seems a bit off too. According to vipaccess

*Bigbang’s book ‘Shout to the world about you’ has over 500,000 copies for book sales. (published January 2008)

*According to Mnet Media who is distributing G-Dragon’s first solo album says that this album has sold more than 190,000 copies up to Sept 14. With this pace he will probably be able to sell more than 200,000 copies in less than a month (album released on Aug 20). They are also predicting that it’ll jump over Bigbang’s best record with their second full-length album ‘Remember’ that has 212,200 copies for album sales (according to distributor).

Bigbang’s best record with their second full-length album ‘Remember’ that has 212,200 copies for album sales

cr:vipaccess

Their album sales way exceed 160k, and the book sold way more than 160k copies... so the news is either really old or one of the sources is totally wrong =P

Archived