★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest karendm

Does anyone know what is the line that TOP always says when he does that funny voice imitation? He did it on Family Outing.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missARROGANT

”I never leave my room nowadays. (laughs) Even when I eat I’ll order something from my room and eat it there. I think I spent most of my time alone watching movies though. I like sad, emotional, romantic movies. I’m not really into comedies when it comes to movies, but I like variety shows. Watching movies alone at night is so much fun.”

That is sad..Even if I can do a lot things by myself, I don't wish to eat dinner alone..TT

”I can’t tell whether my cellphone is a watch or a phone. Sometimes I’ll leave my phone with some of the company people because of a concert or something, and when I get it back later I don’t have a single text. ㅠㅠ I wish I could have a girlfriend to even just exchange text messages.”

Awww... :( I would be so glad if I can befreind with Dae.."Dae, I promise I will message you every now and then" LOL

”I even watched the New Year countdown alone this year. I thought Youngbae hyung would be with me so I purposely didn’t make any special plans but I ended up watching it by myself. I watched them count 3, 2, 1 and ring the bell, then I turned off my TV, prayed and went to sleep.ㅠㅠ”

Wait...they(all BB members) were in Japan for record award show right?

If I am not wrong they had performance that night(31st?)

Why did he end up all ALONE :huh:

...okay whatever ~~~

This interview is a bit sad...May be this is what they have to pay off for their success...

Guest erorgirl

DaeDae gifs from stand up concert DVD.

12688268621.gif

12688268628.gif

12688268625.gif

12688268623.gif

12688268627.gif

OMG Dae...

12688268626.gif

AND

12688268622.gif

:lol:

Cr: 5girl

Dae's interview.

My phone went missing after the accident. I was knocked out so I dont remember where it went, so now I cant call my friends when I want to. Not to mention my yearbooks disappeared somewhere too

My opinion if they're true friend .they will go to visit him and tell their number to him. i don't belive it if they said they're don't know Dae got accident

Dae you're not alone you have all vips around you. CHEER UP.

{TRANS} Daesung 10 Part AsiaE Interview Part 8- "If only I had a girlfriend to text..."

Link: http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno...031713123349286

Trans Credits: sjay.x @ BBVIP.net

Thanks for sharing this.

Now we all know how lonely

Daedae can be.

It is like he did most of the things alone.

& it seemed to me Daedae

is a lot closer to Youngbae than TABI

in real life.

I do want to see him

having more friends around

his age - that is why Daedae

should be in a variety show; so

as to have more interactions

with other celebrities of his age too.

Guest piano.1993

Dont worry Dae, let me be your girlfriend :lol: (kidding)

And long time no see dae's abs haha. I think his abs is so hot that he has to show it more often (like in Always MV lol)

TOP's abs where are you?????

Guest shinhdeplol

[100318] Big Bang at #5 for South Korea Celebrity ranking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7akia8YO8XE...player_embedded

YG Entertainment's new office

TL0.8165005_1_1.jpg

C: What's up Me2day // baidu bigbang // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

3L0.8165091_1_1.jpg

C: shinsegae // Cutie★Erae @ popcornfor2

Close-up on GTOP's face in the ad for WC

LT0.8165626_1_1.jpg

C: Yahoo // BBCN // taylor810 @ baidu

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2739/444286...fa2b8d0b9_o.jpg

Original message:

여러분을 위한 오늘의 두번째 사진 나갑니다~ 이 사진의 포인트는 우아한 다리의 자태…라고 할까요? 저런 포즈 아무나 할 수 있는게 아니죠 ㅎㅎ

In English:

Everyone, today’s second picture has arrived~ The point of this picture is to show the posing of his legs…? It looks like he could do any pose ㅎㅎ

TRANS by AA-CHAN; http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/18/me2day-updates-100318/

790.8165477_1_1.jpg

UL0.8165475_1_1.jpg

C: 폴켄 @ DCinside

^ cute :D

Guest k-yoz

awww...

poor daesung....

he just have to wait for me....i still have one year before i finish my studies.after that..i will go to korea and do everything to see him or even get his number... (hohoho..) that's how i love you daesung....im just here for him...

that accident really done a bad thing to daesung...i am just happy that he survived that car accident...

hahaha....taeyang didn't show up to him?...tsk..poor dae..

and eating alone..awww...actualy i also like eating alone...if he'll ask me to eat with him..i'll be there...

and those daesung gifts...i really love it...thanks erorgirl...btw...i love that pic of him showing his oh so beautiful body...

Guest shinhdeplol

HQ version

5A0.8178935_1_1.jpg

C: 탑갤 // 탑갤 @ popcornfor2

vv the message that was posted with his pic

다들 즐거운 저녁 보내고 있어요? 대성군이 여러분에게 할말이 있다고 하네요~ 여러분을 향한 마음을 표현한 사진이랄까요? ㅎㅎ 너를 향한 나의 마음은 달콤하고 부드러운 롤리팝♡

i think aa-chan will translate it soon. i tried to translate it with Google Translate, and it made no sense =]]

EDIT:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4044/444319...846c58dcc_o.jpg

Original message:

다들 즐거운 저녁 보내고 있어요? 대성군이 여러분에게 할말이 있다고 하네요~ 여러분을 향한 마음을 표현한 사진이랄까요? ㅎㅎ 너를 향한 나의 마음은 달콤하고 부드러운 롤리팝♡

In English:

Is everyone having a good evening? Looks like Daesung has something to say to everybody~ Everyone, what do you think about this front on shot? ㅎㅎ I think of you like a sweet lollipop♡

TRANS by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/18/me2day-updates-100318/

Guest LovingDae

Aww how could u said that Dae ...

i am always here for you <3

just wait for me! and can you be my husband ? pls? lol <3333333333

and i do hope Dae could make more friends with the same age celebrities

but lol he always drew the line

Guest blackjackVip

i was wondering..

Whose Me2day updates are they? ^^^

-Oh, and i read about DEASUNG being lonely in the Homepage of soompi. i felt bad for him and also i can relate to him...

it's really not good to lose contacts with ur friends...i did too.. now it's kinda difficult to talk with my old friends bcoz i dunno what to talk about coz i haven't seen them in a loong time since we migrated here in U.S.

and honestly it's hard for me to make new friends now coz i'm in college.

-Anyways.... i wanna be friends with DAESUNG TOO!!!...

Guest universe

the ones who smiles the most are the saddest

Dae's interview really broke my heart.

i read the comments left by other people on other forums, and it seems that quite a few of them are indirectly blaming the members for leaving Dae out, and the speculation that Big Bang are not close with each other comes again. this time, i can't really blame them for thinking that way. but of course, i know the members are not entirely to blame.

i think Dae filming FO has distanced him from the rest. remember when GD kept mentioning how close Dae was to his FO members? Dae was busy and satisfied with life when FO was going on. but since FO ended, and the FO members are going on with their lives, Dae will no doubt start to feel lonely. that's coz during the time when he was with FO, the Big Bang members have also gone ahead with their own lives. the hyungs with their solo stuff, and Seungri in college.

its like when you can be close to a group of friends, until you get a bf/gf, and you will tend to distance from that group of friends. things change, life moves on for them. but once you break up with your bf/gf, there will be loneliness at first coz you can't adapt to it yet. and i think that's what Dae is feeling now. the FO withdrawal symptoms.

i'm sure he will cheer up again once he starts getting busy. where's that new drama he's supposed to act in? i think that will widen his social circle.

the problem with Dae is that he keeps too many things to himself, and just smile everything away. i'm not surprised the members will overlook this, coz they will expect that Dae has his FO friends or something. i hope that at least one of them will read this interview, hold a meeting, and starts showing Dae more love. :)

the more i read Dae's interviews, the more i feel that we are similar. i can really relate to him. i guess he's so close to YB coz they are both the "loners" in the group. GD has his Nuthang, many friends (and possibly a gf now :lol:), Top has celeb and underground friends and Seungri makes friends easily (his noonas lol) loneliness brings people together :(

i just want all 5 of them together again....at least they won't feel so lonely if they are busy. and they will have each other for support....

sorry for writing an essay. reading that interview makes me really emotional

Guest StephanieNP

AAAwwwww, my heart is broken =(((( Why do they want to married soon? Just WAIT and ENJOY this life, Big Bang aaahhhh

And I'm so jealous right now with any fans who took picture with them, or can buy their album, even any one who can go to their concert and listen to them in person!!! >"< My parents doesn't want me to listen to Korean music and they think that I'm wasting time in listening something I can't understand! ggrrr, so that I don't allow to buy an air ticket and jump into it right now to meet them in Japan ~TT___TT~ My family frustrated me a lot about my love for Big Bang! =.=" It makes me more jealous with other VIPs who are free to support them. Sorry Big Bang! I'm your fan, but all I can do is searching you everyday in soompi and others sources, watching you all night on youtube and 70% my ipod songs are from Big Bang =((((

Dear Big Bang, can you come and tell my parents that I love you and you love you too? That's would be great lol =)))))

I already search on Perez Hilton's blog and found his post about Big Bang and 2NE1 [K-pop Amazingness]. He made me so happy that it's seem like he loves them so much and enjoy their type of music. But when I read a comments of everybody in the world, it make me feel really bad when they said that the boys are gay or also k-pop and amzingness don't belong in the same sentence... ~TT_TT~ I almost stop breathing when reading these comments. I wish that the boy will never know about it or they will be very upset =.="

Here is the link (i know there is the news about this blog, but I wonder this link is posted or not) you guys can check it by yourself, but not recommend for people who have heart disease or Big Bang obsession lol: http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-12-k-pop-amazingness

And about Dae Sung loneliness, I think he's exaggerated about it =.=" Dae Sung ah, you always know that only with your approval, whenever and wherever, hundreds of girls are ready to fight against each other until the end to be with you. You know how much we love you, and it's true love!! VIP's love for Big Bang and for you can never end, and you're not alone. So don't have that kind of thoughts anymore.

But Wait, I have an idea :"> If you're lonely and want to make friend, why don't you hold a fan meeting for VIPs around the world, even in US and UK too =)))))) I bet that a lot of people will come and your heart will be full of international love :))) Good for both, right?

Guest epixeltwin

the ones who smiles the most are the saddest

Dae's interview really broke my heart.

[...]

its like when you can be close to a group of friends, until you get a bf/gf, and you will tend to distance from that group of friends. things change, life moves on for them. but once you break up with your bf/gf, there will be loneliness at first coz you can't adapt to it yet. and i think that's what Dae is feeling now. the FO withdrawal symptoms.

[...]

sorry for writing an essay. reading that interview makes me really emotional

Yeah it affected me a lot too. Especially since he's such a cheerful and fun person who always acts cheerily. And now he posts that. Also happened to me a few times... breaking up, also moving...but I think the worst is when everyone got into university. As everyone goes on with life it's hard to keep up when everybody's busy, compared to when I was in high school and general college... I'm pretty much the exact same as him, now I'm getting further away from some friends because I had to move somewhere to study and I'm so busy with studying (just like he had to move and he's busy for training). And I also tend to act like a jokester in public and sometimes end up lonely in the evening just studying (which, oh crap, I have to do now lol!)

I guess A LOT OF PEOPLE are in the same boat as him!It just means you're growing up, Daesung.

and my favorite members of BB happen to be the 2 aforementioned loners lol so I'm like ughhh....

Having roommates really is the best though, if you're on good terms with them. I guess he was kinda awkward with that devilish Seungri lolol. Dating is cool though...but to win at dating you haveto get your girlfriend (or boyfriend) to hang ou with your friends rather than the opposite!!!

Guest shinhdeplol

^ You should either resize the large pic or put it in thumnail

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/444486...99a39596a_o.jpg

Original message:

오늘도 어김없이 찾아 온 사진 선물!! 두 팔을 활짝 벌리고 누군가를 기다리는 듯한 탑군의 포즈 ㅎㅎ 흐음~ 그럼 먼저 달려가서 품에 안기는 사람이 이기는건가요? 헤헤 모두 점심 맛나게 먹어요 ^_^

In English:

Today there was a failure to bring you a present!! In this picture you can see TOP with both his arms in an ‘up in the air’ pose ㅎㅎ Then what has given him this confidence from the beginning? Hehe. Everyone have a delicious lunch ^_^

TRANS by AA-CHAN: http://aa-chan.net/blog/2010/03/19/me2day-updates-100319/

UL0.8186590_1_1.jpg

2010 상큼한 새학기 잘 시작하셨나요?

여러분과 산뜻한 봄을 보내기 위해 B-SCHOOL SET (ver. VIVID) 가 출시되었습니다!

BIGBANG과 BANGS 의 collaboration!

200배 업그레이드 된 B-SCHOOL SET 절대로 놓치지 마세요!

SET 구성

- SWEET&LOVELY 빅뱅 롤리팝 북커버 5종 (노트커버로도 사용할 수 있어요!)

-

BANGS L홀더 2종

- 양싸에게 직접 칭찬받자! 참잘했어요 스탬프

- 이 모든 것을 담을 수 있는 스타일리쉬 파일 케이스까지!

가격 및 일정

- 판매가격 : 12,500원

-

예약 오픈 : 2010년 3월 19일 (금)

- 정식 판매 : 2010년 3월 29일 (월)

- 판매처 : YG이샵 (www.ygeshop.com)

구매자 대상 이벤트

- B-SCHOOL SET(ver. VIVID) 를 구매하시는 모든 분께 특별 사은품 BANGS L홀더를 1:1로 드립니다! 엣지있게 공부하세요!

-

예약 기간 동안 구매하시는 분 중 20분을 추첨하여 빅뱅 2010 벽걸이 달력을

드 립니다. (당첨자 발표 : 4월 1일

http://www.ygeshop.com/yg_mart.php?query=v...0102&no=603

C: 큰엄마 @ BBVIPZ

Guest WintersRain

just thought i'd share this (don't know if it has already been shared... but probably not like this)

ElectricLoveBB's channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElectricLoveBB

this user's been uploading a lot of subbed big bang videos lately, most of them "unseen". she has some behind the scenes for the 2010 big show, a few interviews (that have been shared already) and a couple of vids from the old global warning tour now too. ^.^ hopefully she'll be uploading more, so i just thought i'd share the source of all those recent subbed big bang goodies that have been popping up!! ^.^

----

daesung don't be lonely!! all of us VIPs LOVE you!! don't feel like you have to keep on smiling and pretending and putting up a strong face, we accept you the way you are, sad moments and all!!! <3

i guess cuz he got so close to the FO family, and now he's not on the show anymore, and so most of that cast is already starting to "move on", so to speak, probably busy with activities and stuff... and then, during the time he was on FO, the other big bang members moved forward with their own activities, and now they're all on seperate pages... hopefully, by the time big bang comes back later this year, the gap between them will be bridged, cuz it's so great to see all the boys together and as a whole big bang again!!!

Archived