★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest ilovearronyan

HWAAAAHH I ADMIRE DAESUNG FOR EVENTUALLY ABSORBING ALL THESE.

Now his doubts about himself ar over with,

Just like how he's shown that in the March Cosmopolitan article wher he says about being bold about one's self,

and that the present is just one part of one's life.

That must've kept Dae on going ^^

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DaeSung's Interview:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2079/20...038392448a1.jpg

cuteee^^..I'm sure it was really hard for all of them in the beginning..but these hardships that made them become stronger to face any obstacle in the future.

BB's goodies:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9247/b009...8fad718430f.jpg

Did anyone notice the spaceship firing the word BigBang??..lol

I was wondering at first why it's there,but then I remember that they used space invaders

to make the word BiGBang like on the bus..lol..

so the spaceship is firing the space invaders..lol :P

141568spaceinvadersbymof.jpg

can't wait to see pics from Lotte concert..but I think we will have to wait longer for the pic because I'm pretty sure like usual they will be the highlight,so they will be the last performers><

My music:Fool-BiGBaNG ;)

My mood: Excited^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Daesung as Personal Chef

A survey was conducted on Monkey3 from 26th February till 4th March on the question ‘The star I want as my personal chef’.

The 4th spot goes to our very own Smiling Daesung which garnered a total of 144 people voting for him, a merely 8% of the total votes.

The first spot goes to SS501's leader Kim Hyun Joong who showed his skills for cooking at MBC's 'We Got Married' and got 57% of the votes (1058 people). He is then followed by 2PM's Taecyeon who showed his skills in SBS' 'Family Outing Season 2'and got 14% (268 votes). And third is Lee Seung Gi who showed his 'how-to-fail-at-cooking' skills evertime he cooked in KBS' '1 Night 2 Days'and got 13.6% of votes (254 people).

Original Article: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...1&outlink=1

Some translations taken from Kbites

Taken from bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest sakime-yong

lollipop 2 me2day update, this is the translated that I've got I just post the most updated and sorry for the long post. I really don't get it at all ahaha. This is for those wondering what it says. I hope the MV will release soon :D

es

MAR 2010

"Notice" below in the bulletin, there's a mistake ^ ^; successful applicants to go home two to the left of the lollipop look rolripapgeol Project menu (pink boxes) can be found by clicking ^ - ^ (a total of 12 of the 10 successful applicants who stands 5 7 people are saying people in their 20s), 22 hours ago

Comments 1306

"Notice" Announcement of successful applicants who can not find the menu you're the guide You want a lollipop 2-Announcement of successful applicants to go home right look rolripapgeol project can be found by clicking Menu ^ - ^ (a total of 12 of the 10 successful applicants who stands 5 people 20 7 people say it stands), 22 hours ago

Rolripapgeol lollipop 2 vip BigBang

Comments 177

Now I'm too much By inventing an to check your speed is slow drag!'s Got 50 people auditioned for a separate spreading rumors that I think you saw, is a baseless rumor. And also reveals some of those insults you drag! Neundeyo gathering in groups are held together with little restraint as long as I'm begging you! 22 hours ago

Comments 79

Yet the 1st Announcement of successful applicants who did not check the website lollipop 2 ^ ^ please check it out as you pass the applause of those who celebrate and Dad missed opportunity to regain the people's applause will be encouraged and Dad! 1 car passed LG Electronics officials and review progress with Mnet has. 23 hours

Comments 133

1st announcement jolyigo your mind because lots of people? Again, I checked, drag! Successful applicants than expected have been delayed a little work,, but I said during the presentation do you have a little more patience, let's wait ^ - ^ 7:31 p.m.

Comments 2695

"Notice" 1st Announcement of successful applicants came ^ ^ ~ ttakkeunttageunhan news release waiting to come about the head, we'll tell you a little crazy for them, announced this evening (after 6pm) on the lollipop and two home-it will be posted on Greater unity to pray until mameuro! ㅎ ㅎ 3:39 p.m.

Comments 374

"Notice" 1st Announcement of successful three-shot Q & A time! 1) If you do not post this video is eliminated? It's not-photos, songs, videos, etc. can all do ^ ^ 2) My sister does the screening? I work out of your application passes simsawiwonkke deuryeotguyo, to me, that's already screening rights ㅠ 10:25

Comments 51

MAR 2010

"Notice" 1st Announcement of successful two-shot Q & A time! 1) the individual does not fail is to contact? It does not. A little more wait until the final release tomorrow, 2) Did you see both squads photos and videos? Yes-yes! Both ran OK, I swear to God! 6:05 p.m.

Comments 166

"Bulletin" released 1st Q & A time has passed! 1) Announcement of successful applicants do come from? Lollipop 2 website will be released on. 2) is released tomorrow, what time? Of tomorrow will be the exact time has not come yet slip-crazy people first, I'll tell you as gel ㅎ 3:45 p.m.

Comments 181

Crazy love you! If you lollipop 2 home video in the TVC to scrap the event and the fact that-you know that? The opportunity to get a lollipop and 2, we do not miss! Soon ^ ^ ~ a good menu for lunch time is that if they jeuljeomhaguyong Helpful ask'm ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 11:48

Comments 56

MAR 2010

[Rolripapgeol 2] They said a good day? Music video released with the next 1st Announcement of successful applicants, Mnet and the public to review! The heart of things leaves the revocation tongki tongki ㅎ ㅎ a surprise every day could get any mitu often laughing nolreowayong 7:18 p.m.

Rolripapgeol Lollipop 2

Comments 119

Everyone Naver Cells in the middle of the right-click the image made it look pretty in-lollipop ads are packed ~ click click * ^ ^ * 10:36

Comments 48

Good morning everyone ^ - ^ Thurs music video waiting to fall I've got a surprise for you! Now hompe Page 2 lollipop lollipop 2 Music Video Commercials Video on the go and cut the public became the paparazzi! Wow Wow gunggeumhasijyong? ㅎ ㅎ So everybody, go, go! 9:44

Comments 28

MAR 2010

"Notice" to finish that leaves about 5 hours now ㅎ ㅎ video or audio, you mean you have to register as a lollipop and two additional points relevant to the onboard! Do not forget this point juseyong ^ - ^ 6:56 p.m.

Comments 141

"Notice" Sometimes I have a few people to bombard the same posts, severe damage to others will be all over but the assessment is that this would never help at all! We're all over the refrain ^ - ^ 3:29 p.m.

Comments 44

"Notice" video upload them! Many netizens and where you can share your videos by utilizing the lollipop 2 songeul where the address on the bulletin comment form below and I ran off to watch us! Just today, receive-only video address must be ran off to comment, please! For example) 2 lollipop dance video (the song), address, 3:28 p.m.

Comments 100

1st Announcement of successful applicants this week and brings the public lollipop 2 Music Video! Pit-a + _ + you can put a price they are expecting some good news! Vamonos ~ ~ 10:17

Comments 99

MAR 2010

Tell him to re-application to extend the two days only March 2 till midnight! Enlisted! Do not give up the application works fast upload them * ^ ^ * 4:15 p.m.

Comments 133

From today through screening 작가분 a call from an individual can go! The phone call will go through a note he was not going ^ ^ but if you do not be disappointed! Contact with certain personal information, it is not going to go incidental ㅎ ㅎ 4:13 p.m.

Comments 100

Until yesterday, many people taking eungmohaeju Emily was a busy day ^ ^ I still do not mothanbun entries have a chance tomorrow, so they do not give up the challenge, please! Two sites lollipop mitu go to the 1st through the day after the application is starting to see the schedule ^ - ^ 1:48 p.m.

Comments 53

Finally, the schedule has been released starting rolripapgeol ~ Now lollipop 2 sites to go to the 'rolripapgeol Project' menu, go check ^ ^ ~ ~ 1:19 p.m.

Comments 33

[Rolripapgeol 2] finally reached the end of entries rolripapgeol ~ ^ ^ But the application failed as a matter of shame for those who just enlisted yiteuldonganman challenges of the new applicants looked ^ ^ 12:04

Rolripapgeol Lollipop 2

Guest charbby

haha sakime-yong

those translations are hilarious!

google translations can never be trusted

ah...

i really want to watch the lollipop 2 mv

i tink that the mv would come out after the hype has died down

so the hype would go up again

so like they can lengthen the hype or smth?

whatever. I WANT TO WATCH IT NOW

T.T

Guest shinhdeplol

The concert started @ 7PM KST and ended @ 9PM KST right? (got the info from SNSD's schedule ^^) There should be photos by now <_< I think other artists havent had any photos released either <_<

I wonder what Jiyong will wear today :lol: Wanna see the nerdy glasses again ^^

sakime: You used GoogleTrans? :lol:

Articles about Lollipop2

7V0.7717303_1_1.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=20...ng=%BA%F2%B9%F0

CS0.7717419_1_1.jpg

http://music.naver.com/special.nhn?m=main&specialid=343

CS0.7717704_1_1.jpg

KL0.7717705_1_1.jpg

http://www.monkey3.co.kr/#/musicstation&am...ew&msNo=309

Guest sakime-yong

Yah I used google translations haha that's why it is not clearly understood......

shinhdeplol- What concert schedule are you talking about guys?. Is BIG BANG there?.

AND I HAVE A QUESTION HOW CAN I GET RID OF THIS IN MY REPLY MESSAGES- ""

sometimes it appears sometimes not. Thanks

Guest shinhdeplol

I like the scarf Jiyong word today. Orange = <333

sakime-yong: Its 30th Anniversary of Lotte Duty Free ^^

LOL what a hot mess :lol:

CS0.7720227_1_1.jpg

CS0.7720282_1_1.jpg

C: 별로-_- @ DCinside

Kwon Leadah in

orange scarf & a hat

while TABI covering with

the hoodie.

Maybe they did some changes

to their hairstyle?

I wonder what songs

did they performed tonight.

Cannot wait for fancams &

of course the pics of the rest of the

members as well.

Guest juang_bb

I literally went WTF?!? :o when I saw TABI's outfit! I mean seriously... what was he thinking? but then, LMAO! im laughing my richard simmons off whenever I look at his pic again. on second thought, i love it because he's showing his dorky side again, BINGU TOP! :lol:

Guest missARROGANT

I wonder what songs

did they performed tonight.

Cannot wait for fancams &

of course the pics of the rest of the

members as well

Sorry to cut your post..hehe..I was thinking that too..Wonder what song they perform.

GD's pose look like "Lies"..I am sorry part..not sure..

Thanks for the famcams..

These photos make my day :D

is that Seung Ri in the long red coat?

yes..he wore the long red coat.

Luv how GD come out with different outfits/styles in every occasion.

LOL at TOP :lol: I cant stop laughing at him..

so far, i only know that they performaned Haru Haru, Last Farewell and Gara Gara Go.

May be they performed Lies as well. I hope there are fanpics of Dae and TY soon, it's always so hard to find fanpics of them, especially Tae (or may be loads of them will be released later?)

12678893782010030700295.th.jpg12678893782010030700300.th.jpg12678893782010030700300.th.jpg

credit: GD-mind.net via 어쩌다. @ dcgd

[fancam] 100306 TOP - Last Farewell @ Lotte Family concert

[fancam] 100306 TOP - How Gee @ Lotte Family concert

thx banri08 @ YT for the uploads

Guest johnnyquest89

so far, i only know that they performaned Haru Haru, Last Farewell and Gara Gara Go.

May be they performed Lies as well. I hope there are fanpics of Dae and TY soon, it's always so hard to find fanpics of them, especially Tae (or may be loads of them will be released later?)

don't got fanpics but have a fancam

Cr: juckdo@youtube

Guest blackjackVip

LOL.

no offense to TOP but his outfit doesn't look that nice here....

doesn't he feel hot with that hoodie and coat on top? he could have just worn the hoodie or the coat separeately.

and lol at maknae's long orange coat, it looks like the one that u wear when it's raining... >.<

Archived