★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest itszmaeee

I think the article is about Korea's Top MoneyMakers. I'm not exactly sure, but if it was top moneymakers then DBSK should be in it. Then again I am not sure if it is.

EDIT:

It talks about Korea's Top Celebrities.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the article is about Korea's Top MoneyMakers. I'm not exactly sure, but if it was top moneymakers then DBSK should be in it. Then again I am not sure if it is.

EDIT:

It talks about Korea's Top Celebrities.

yes,it icludes the income,but I believe the poll just counts the income they have earned in Korea not in Japan..and since DBSK is not active in Korea last year,maybe that's why there're not in the poll

I'm so proud of BB^^

The criteria:popularity,income,proffessionalism and etc

1:Kim Yuna

2:SNSD

3:Park Ji Sung (Soccer Player)

4:Lee Byung Hun

5:Big Bang

Guest WintersRain

Something has been bothering me, and I am hoping that some of you could answer my question.

Besides BigBang I am really fond of DBSK and I am able to find tons of videos (subbed & otherwise) of all Japanese programs shows they participated. But when I try to find Big Bang Japan videos, my choice is very limited. The only programs or show I find for Big Bang are older shows in Korea.

Does Big Bang not attend any Japanese variety shows or programs? I think it would give them wider exposure

(like DBSK). What do you guys think?

i think yg has a limit on the variety shows that big bang can go on, but if you're looking for stuff in japan specifically, they do have quite a few. they might not be too recent, probably because they had to return to korea for the latter half of 2009

(jiyong's and taeyang's promotions) and then they've been hella busy with concert tours from the start of 2010 till now.

i really do hope they go on more variety shows though, especially in korea. i totally agree with you, it would definitely give them wider exposure (i mean, who can forget km idol world? or intimate note? haha ^.^). and i loved seeing them on the shows... but i kinda respect them too, for focusing on promoting their true talents and reaching their fans through purely their music and related behind the scenes, making of, etc. that said... i really do love seeing them on variety shows ^.^ i'm hoping that maybe they're gonna start again, because jiyong and seungri were on strong heart, and then tae and dae too... ^.^

Just for laughs, has there been a time when you felt embarrassed of Big Bang or a particular member?

i think it's because i love big bang SO MUCH that i do ocassionally feel embarrassed about, or for, them.

like, seungri's strong baby mv... -.-" and sometimes, with his overacting and his confidence.... but that's also why i love him, so yeah ^.^

and sometimes, when i see top... i'm just reminded of a drag queen (don't bash me, please!). and when he doesn't know what to say (like, during the MKMF's that one year) i feel embarrassed... -.-"

taeyang, when he takes off this shirt... i just can't even look at that hot body. it's so embarrassing.

i don't really find anything daesung does embarrassing... everything he does just fits his personality so well ^.^ sometimes, when i see his lip gloss though... yeah, sometimes his makeup makes me embarrassed. like, if i showed my friends... *shudder*

and jiyong... logically, i know i should be embarrassed by some of his styles (like, if i saw them on any other celebrity, i would just cringe) but.... my bias makes me blind ^.^ haha

i just find myself loving everything he does. like, some people find it embarrasing when he acts girly (like, during the tell me dance) or when he covers his face when he laughs (kind of a girly gesture), but i just find all of that really cute and endearing. ^.^

honestly, i think that if a guy is confident enough in himself to do the tell me dance with that much enthusiasm, i'm not questioning his manliness. haha ^.^

Guest tetays

Wow I'm so proud of the boys! Achieving 5th place is awesome, no kidding. I mean, they didn't even release any album, nor did they promote big time. All they had going in South Korea were various CFs, Dae's FO, TOP's Iris, and GD's solo endeavor. I guess their solo efforts, when put together, is still powerful to put them in top 5.

I noticed that BB and SNSD switched place this year. In 2009, it was SNSD

in 5th and BB in 2nd. Now the real battle begins in 2010. Who shall reign supreme? I guess it's safe to say that BB and SNSD are the official Idol Kings and Queens for the 5th Generation of Kpop? Just my opinion though.

Cause I have this theory that

1st Generation (1992-1996): Seo Taiji and the Boys (no queen)

2nd Generation (1996-2001): HOT, SES (Shinhwa and FinKL for runner ups)

3rd Generation: (2001-2007) DBSK, BoA (Bi and Hyori for runner ups)

4th Generation: (2007-2008)BB and WG (no runner ups this time. They had no competition)

And now 5th (2009-2010), still BB but this time with SNSD. hehe.

BB has been King, in my opinion (which is based on rankings like Forbes etc), since 2007.

Guest ooxstacee

I'm proud of BB for making it in the top 5 for Korea's Top Celebrities. :)

Especially since they weren't around as a whole in South Korea, other than in ads, in 2009.

I guess their solo activities came together to help them achieve that.

Glad people still see them as Big Bang, even when they're doing their own solo activities.

About times when I've felt embarrassed by them.

I think I like them too much to feel embarrassed.

Yes, there are some things that shocks me, but I wouldn't say it's embarrassing.

If the people themselves aren't embarrassed, why should I be embarrassed for them?

I like their boldness and uniqueness.

Who likes people who try to fit in with the crowd? If you do, BB isn't your cup of tea.

GD's fashion is outrageous, Seungri's confidence is too much, Dae's silliness can be cheesy, TOP's jokes & dances may be really strange, and YB's 'camera angle' stance may look weird sometimes, but that's what makes them themselves.

When you think of BB, you think of every member because there's always those few things that stick out about each member that makes them different from the other members.

<3 BB, come back soon!

So, Lollipop2 this week? I HOPE SO!

Guest yaoming11

@ shinhdeplol

oohhh nice wallpaper

are those official ones?

The pink one looks like a bunch of pacmans or a bunch of space invaders from old video games lol

@soshibangbang

GD is there performing Heartbreaker, Also getting an award! make that two awards, hes probably gonna accept Big Bang's award too. and 2ne1 is also there.

Guest tazanya

SO sorry people that post was meant for another thread. thanks for the heads up --

Anyhoo Congrats to G-dragon on a spleandid perf and yes he was look mighty good.

YG Family <<<33333

Just as an apology for the mistake and to make my post less spammy to qote shinhdeplol

Here's some CYWORLD awards pics

1tsqvs.jpg

something about his eyes in this one is killing me sinister yet still sexy.

10nsv2c.jpg

credit as tagged and tazanya@soompi

Guest maiidreamsxdd

Times when i felt embarassed by Big Bang?

keke interesting question haha.

well first..

GD: would be during his heartbreaker performance at MAMA hahaha ommg, i thought the performance was as hot as usual, but when the fanpics and other pics came up ..with his pants ripped, i kinda felt really embarrassed. haha embarrassed for him and for myself ;p

TOP: when he dances .. LOL not saying that he can't dance, but seeing him dance is really awkward sometimes..cause like on his face you can tell that he really doesn't want to dance right now. but i still love him (:

Seungri: yeah, gotta agree with you guys with the strong baby MV..omggah..it was soo hard to watch him... ><; most of my friends were like.. -___-; crinngggee * haha and yeah when he tries to be "funny".. it just turns out really awkward.. -_-;

Daesung: hahaha never get embarassed by him, he's too funny (:

Tae yang: yep. his abs. shirt off. -makes my cheeks go all red ^^;

eeek don't really post much often..but yeah gonna start posting more! ^^

can't wait for the lollipop2 MV, ahaha all the VIPzz will be hyped and will be flooding this forum when it drops on us (:

Guest yaoming11

It's kinda sad to see their schedule.

After GD's Cyworld appearance...

48720098.png

theres NOTHING lol...

maybe they don't plan that early in advance lol

Guest universe

we all noticed the Daum cafe numbers are slipping slightly right? we can show our support just by joining Daum and their fan cafe! here's instructions on how to sign up for Daum, courtesy of A-OH from the Wonder Girls thread. its really easy. :)

click this link

http://cafe.daum.net/

daum1.jpg

daum2.jpg

daum3.jpg

daum4.jpg

daum5.jpg

daum6.jpg

daum7.jpg

once you are all signed up for Daum, go to Big Bang's fan cafe here

http://cafe.daum.net/YGBIGBANG

daum8.jpg

you will be brought to this page. its a mini quiz to determine if you are a real Big Bang fan. the question asked was name any Big Bang member. i put Gdragon coz its the easiest to type haha

daum9.jpg

congratulations!!! you are now a full-fledged VIP :D every member counts. do spread this around, but remember to credit properly

Guest yaoming11

^^ i just joined lol

easier than I expected

but unfortunately right after i joined 3 people left....

^^ i just joined lol

easier than I expected

but unfortunately right after i joined 3 people left....

omg..you comment is so funny,I can't stop laughing..lol :lol: :lol: :lol: " right after i joined 3 people left"

Congrats to them!!!Hallelujah FTW!!!

BB always does the unexpected thing,an award for a song that they didn't promote at all

and Top 5 South Korea Celebrity...So proud of them^^

Just stopped by to say...

I LOVE YOU VIPs!

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Thankyou for your support! Means a lot when fanclubs unite :D

(I had to post this here cause I don't know how to post in their official cafe lol)

Archived