★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest jedtherese

I happened to be random today, so I listed down all Big Bang songs and counted them.

If my calculations are correct, in Big Bang's 3 years and 6 months career, they've (group and solo) produced a total of a whopping

90 SONGS (excluding the English, Japanese, and Remixed versions huh)!!!

Freakin' unbelievable! That's like roughly about 2 news songs a month since they debuted in August 2006. I swear, Big Bang has got to be the most musically-inclined of all Idol groups. 90 songs? That's a lot for a 42-month career.

2006 - 18 new songs

(from BIGBANG, Big Bang is VIP, Big Bang 03, and Since 2007)

2007 - 12 news songs

(from Always and Hot Issue)

2008 - BIG BANG's MOST ACTIVE YEAR, OMG A WHOPPING 31 NEW SONGS!!!

(from For the World, With U, Tae Yang's HOT, Stand Up, Number 1, Remember, and independent singles like Until Whenever, Look only at me Pt.2, Look at me Gwisoon, and Stylish)

2009 - mostly from Japan's effort, but they've also produced 27 new songs this year. Whew!

(from My Heaven, Gara Gara Go, Let me hear your Voice, Big Bang, GD's Heartbreaker, TY's Where u at and Wedding Dress, and independent singles like It's a Big Hit!, Lollipop 1, So Fresh So Cool, Friend, and Hallelujah)

2010 - 2 new songs and counting

(Cotton Candy, Lollipop pt.2). Hopefully this would multiply into 20s or 30s or maybe 40s (since we expect lots of solo efforts too)!!!

If I've forgotten some songs, or if my calculation of 90 brand news songs are wrong, feel free to correct me! ^.^ I intentionally excluded English, Japanese and remixed versions cause those are not really new songs. OMG, if I included them too, it should be about 120+/-.

No wonder we all love Big Bang for their music. No genre, just music. I truly believe that they produce the best quality and most relatable music amongst all kpop idol groups.

Still can't get over the fact that they have 90 songs under their discography.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnnyquest89

I happened to be random today, so I listed down all Big Bang songs and counted them.

If my calculations are correct, in Big Bang's 3 years and 6 months career, they've (group and solo) produced a total of a whopping

90 SONGS (excluding the English, Japanese, and Remixed versions huh)!!!

Freakin' unbelievable! That's like roughly about 2 news songs a month since they debuted in August 2006. I swear, Big Bang has got to be the most musically-inclined of all Idol groups. 90 songs? That's a lot for a 42-month career.

2006 - 18 new songs

(from BIGBANG, Big Bang is VIP, Big Bang 03, and Since 2007)

2007 - 12 news songs

(from Always and Hot Issue)

(from For the World, With U, Tae Yang's HOT, Stand Up, Number 1, Remember, and independent singles like Until Whenever, Look only at me Pt.2, Look at me Gwisoon, and Stylish)

2009 - mostly from Japan's effort, but they've also produced 27 new songs this year. Whew!

(from My Heaven, Gara Gara Go, Let me hear your Voice, Big Bang, GD's Heartbreaker, TY's Where u at and Wedding Dress, and independent singles like It's a Big Hit!, Lollipop 1, So Fresh So Cool, Friend, and Hallelujah)

2010 - 2 new songs and counting

(Cotton Candy, Lollipop pt.2). Hopefully this would multiply into 20s or 30s or maybe 40s (since we expect lots of solo efforts too)!!!

If I've forgotten some songs, or if my calculation of 90 brand news songs are wrong, feel free to correct me! ^.^ I intentionally excluded English, Japanese and remixed versions cause those are not really new songs. OMG, if I included them too, it should be about 120+/-.

No wonder we all love Big Bang for their music. No genre, just music. I truly believe that they produce the best quality and most relatable music amongst all kpop idol groups.

Still can't get over the fact that they have 90 songs under their discography.

That is alot of songs for the short time they've been out sure. Did you add the features they've done as well? lexy, gummy, kim jo han, thelma ayoma(2010) a few more i think. maybe up to a 100 released songs if you haven't.

Guest piano.1993

Poor maknae getting bullied by his hyungs :lol: I love TOP's expression in that pic, how precious!

YB's English and Jiyong's bye2 are too cute

Guest shinhdeplol

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3041/2w4l5di.jpg

“훗, 갖고 싶어?” 아아ㅠㅠ너무나도 예쁜 롤리팝2 파스텔 핑크를 들고 미소짓는 탑군이예요! 노예계약을 내팽겨치고, 추노가 쫓아오는 한이 있어도 달려가고 싶게 만드는 군요!ㅠㅠ

Trans: “Hoo, do you want one?” Ahahㅠㅠ So TOP is holding the pretty pastel pink Lollipop2!

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6559/2hzsetk.jpg

스파이더 맨이 되고 싶은 탑군인가요?>_< 정말 귀엽군요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 팔의 각도가 생명이예요!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: Do you want to be Spider Man, TOP?>_< So cute!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He sells the angle!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/266/LK0.7372739_1_1.jpg

후아.동영상과 사진들을 일일히 확인하다 보니 벌써 시간이 이렇게 되었네요!한숨 돌릴겸,여러분게도 힘을 드리고자 선물드릴게요~“소녀떼들이여,나에게로 오라,냉큼 오라!” 라고 하는 듯한 탑군이예요!>_< 다들 탑군의 포로가 되셨나요? 이미,모니터 속으로 들어가고 계시다구요?

Trans: Hooah. The videos and the pictures you’ve seen come to this! “About the young girl group, it should come quickly!” is what TOP does!>_< Are we to become TOP's prisoners? It's already been revealed on the monitor?

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6665/34jax4x.jpg

“롤리팝걸 신청 안하면 오빠가 떼찌한다!” 라고…말하는 것 같지 않나요? 살짝 올라간 입꼬리! 여자의 마음을 설레게 하는 탑군은 나쁜남자??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Trans: Does he appear to be saying, “When the Lollipop Girl does not apply, the older brothers…”? It’s ascended stealthily! Does bad boy TOP make a woman’s heart throb??ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

C: aa-chan.net + bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

uhmm here is what BEAST Hyunseung carries around in his bag. i noticed that there's something about Jiyong, cuz his name was mentioned in the article

UL0.7375046_1_1.jpg

Guest universe

BIG BANG against big-time J-artists in French Jmusic polls.

The French J-Music Awards survey was held for the 5th year in a row a few weeks ago. Formerly attached to the websites v-stuff.net then mimu-net.net, this large survey became fully independent with this 2009 edition. Thanks to many french websites, fansites, forums and blogs relaying the information, this year's participation has broken all previous records. More than 2,000 entries were recorded for a total of over 1,750 valid votes

Year 2009 shows a breakthrough for BIGBANG since the group has been named best newcomer and also been well-ranked in several charts.

Best boys band single of the year 2009

01- ARASHI - Believe / Kumori Nochi, Kaisei (18.34%)

02- KAT-TUN - ONE DROP (15.42%)

03- BIGBANG - MY HEAVEN (14.83%)

04- NEWS - Koi no ABO (13.51%)

05- Tohoshinki - Stand by U (11.57%)

Voters favored BIGBANG and Tohoshinki at the expense of KAT-TUN, which ranked only 8th among male voters. BIGBANG was the biggest surprise as they even outperformed fellow Koreans Tohoshinki.

Best collaboration single of the year 2009

01- BoA - UNIVERSE feat.Crystal Kay&VERBAL (14.7%)

02- Ai Otsuka x SU from RIP SLYME - aisu x time (13.26%)

03- Koda Kumi x misono - It's all Love! (12.16%)

04- LANDS - BANDAGE (11.03%)

05- w-inds. x G-DRAGON (BIG BANG)

- Rain Is Fallin' / HYBRID DREAM (8.84%)

Best dancing of the year 2009

01- KAT-TUN - Rescue (11.1%)

02- NEWS - Koi no ABO (8.05%)

03- Tohoshinki - Mirotic (4.7%)

09- BIG BANG - GARA GARA GO !! (2.98%)

Best male artist or band with male lead vocals of the year 2009

01- Arashi (7,92%)

02- KAT-TUN (7,22%)

03- Tohoshinki (6,53%)

06- BIGBANG (3,63%)

Best newcomer of the year 2009

01- BIGBANG (30.75%)

02- school food punishment (17.42%)

03- JASMINE (10.35%)

Landslide vote for Korean act BIGBANG with the highest score of all the survey!

Best CD cover of the year 2009

01- Namie Amuro - Past < Future (5,37%)

02- the GazettE - DIM (4,44%)

03- Ayumi Hamasaki - you were.../BALLAD (3,60%)

13- BIGBANG - Gara Gara Go !! (1,66%)

Most anticipated artist or band for the year 2010

01- Ayumi Hamasaki (5,77%)

02- KAT-TUN (4,86%)

09- BIGBANG (2,88%)

source http://www.frenchjmusicawards.com/results.php

French VIPs for the win!! the boys ranked really well. and i think Jpop is more of the norm in France. so its another great job done by Big Bang!!! i'm so proud of them haha.

^^ a gift from GD?? man GD is always so sweet to his friends. i bet the pink Balenciaga clutch for Thelma was chosen by him too :lol:

I loveee the new Lollipop 2 BTS pictures! the boys looked so relaxed and smiley. my favourite picture is definitely the "pile". i just know that poor Seungri would be at the bottom haha (the hyungs probably forced him to go first :P ). the two most muscular members are at the top haha. no wonder Seungri looked as if he's dying and Top looks like he's about to cry, while GD can't even lift his head up LOL :D and i appreciate all the Making of videos but i do hope YG and LG stop being a tease and release the MV nowwww

and i have played the My Youtube videos for like, 10 over times. the intro was awkwardly cute and Taeyang's English was good!! haha i can't stop awww-ing at GD's "BUH-bye!!" at the end. i love it when GD says "byebye" ahaha.

Guest SunRiseYB

Wohoo! So nice to see this thread moving so fast! Can't wait for Lollipop2 MV.

I just watched MKMF 2007 Lies Orchestra ver. for the millionth time. Boy how much I miss them!

Patiently waiting for their COMEBACK in summer!

VIPs fighting!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

BIGBANG on My YouTube

GD good bye at the end is so cute

Taeyang is so good at english

Hope other can speak more so that we can hear their cute english--but i think their english will not be as good as Taeyang and GD lol

^how come i can access the page?

most of the songs from these 3 albums are Remixed, english and japanese anyway

Guest teenace

Bigbang on My Youtube:

hahaha..this is so funny..most of KVIPs are "awww..no Korean word at all"

they couldn't understand what TY is saying..lol

Now they know how we feel :P

Baes english is so cute,I wish they talked more then a few seconds.

I also like Ji's look kind of boyish.

I'm getting impatient for the Lollipop 2 MV,I want it sooo badly.

Guest kresten

With all honesty, have your faith and loyalty to Big Bang ever swayed as in EVER?

Was there a time when you felt that things got a bit shaky, and that you felt that your love for the boys was put to the test (especially since they were MIA in Kpop last year)?

Just a thought.

Me? Never.

How about you?

Please be honest. I-VIPs won't kill you if you admit you have been swayed, right?

We've proven time and again that we're all civil and respectful when it comes to discussion of sensitive topics. :-)

EDIT: Loyalty or faith, it means that you still love BB even if their not here, or they don't have anything new on the table. Of course you can still be loyal and faithful even if you support other acts, right?

Guest sukira91

LOL oh the hair oppa haha

While I was watching the fancams of them at ELT, I can't help but notice their butts I sound so pervy :ph34r:

To answer kresten question:

Not once. Been a fan since 06'

I do like JoKwon though ^^; TOT

You just need patience when it comes to YG artists.

With all honesty, have your faith and loyalty to Big Bang ever swayed as in EVER?

Was there a time when you felt that things got a bit shaky, and that you felt that your love for the boys was put to the test (especially since they were MIA in Kpop last year)?

I don't understand what you mean by "loyal". What does it take to be loyal to the boys?

I mean I've been waiting forever for their new albums / solo albums and I've pretty much bought every album they came out with [yes even the Japanese album]. However, during the time they were gone, I did spend a lot of time checking out the newer acts / other groups, and I have been emotionally [watching their shows] and financially supporting [buying CDs/merchandise] other groups. However, if BB does come out with the new album, I will definitely still buy the CD...

So I guess I'm kind of loyal? But then again, it's not like I was ever ONLY a fan of BB :/

Guest newshb123

^big bang's youtube message

Aww taeyang's english is so cute hehe. I kinda wanted them each to say a little more =p

big bang's English is cute

its great to know that if i ever meet them (i wish) i can speak and have a basic conversation with them

i love how T.O.P said his name

GD looks cute with his glasses but he looks tired

i wish the rest of them talked more and the video was longer

Also 90 SONGS that is impressive

I can't help but spazz over that video of the boys on Youtube! First off, hubby YB's English is definitely improving! LOVE! And I guess, GD loved the concept of the BSX shoot so much because he still dons the dork/nerd look! hahaha! I ain't complaining though!

Anyway, I just hope that the other boys would get to speak up more in vids like this one because that way, (like hubby YB) their English would improve,too. Not that I am complaining or anything...it's just a suggestion on my part!

By the way, I tried to watch the ELT Concert Opening that was posted @ the 1007th page but sadly, the user has removed the video already. Can you guys share another link? Thanks!

[vid]Big Bang's Seungri - Only One Person

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8672rIOHM

I really love his smooth,soft vocals

with melodic emotions when singing

this song.

When can they release this?

Telecinema 19-Nineteen OST MV (starring TOP and Seungri of Big Bang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSWnbSMabi0

Some of the scenes are sweet -

their friendship and how youths go through

their life.

It will be awesome if they

release an mv on either Seungri's

song or the song that featured both

TABI & Seungri.

What makes me so proud

of the guys that is when

they gained lots of recognition

from fans all over the world

with their music & style.

I will be so excited whenever i heard

someone playing the song to any

of the BIG BANG's songs in my school.

It beats doing well in charts anytime.

& of course I am so happy

seeing their ranking in French Jmusic polls.

It shows they appeal to the fans there too.

In reply to kresten's qn :

NEVER

I have been their fan since

'06 and never once my love

& respect for them swayed.

They first gained my respect when

i watch their debut performance - no lipsync and

still sounds really good live despite with dancing.

Of course not forgetting their charisma.

Instead my respect for them & their music

grows through the years,despite them being MIA.

I love how they tend to

stay true towards their passion for music

and performance.

Archived