★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piano.1993

^ He gained weight?

It has been ages since I last got to see Daesung and Seungri's dorkiness on Music Core. With their appearance the MC segments got a lot more cheerful and funny.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL that one bad capture of Seungri :lol:

M30.7262552_1_1.jpg

ME0.7262558_1_1.jpg

B40.7262562_1_1.jpg

BV0.7262564_1_1.jpg

VC0.7262566_1_1.jpg

C: 내놔 l mamzz_pr @ popcornfor2

If only Solbi were there too :( I sooooo miss that MC trio :(

YEAY!!! Dae and Baby on MuCore!!! :DDD

I didn't expect them to come out from that part of the stage XD

hahahaha. <3 Aww. They gave flowers to Fany and Yuri. I

wonder what Yuri and Baby were talking about when on backstage.

Cause you know, they'll go to the same college and stuff.

OH!!! The audience was VIP-packed! :D They were shouting

almost every time Dae and Baby were speaking esp when

they introduced themselves.

Aigoo. I missed dae's "DAESUNG IMNIDA!" <-- is this correct? XD

Wah! GaIn sporting BB style clothes<3

this girl rocks!

And i enjoyed listening to the BB intros!

I havent heard the gotta be with you one ever :o

im so gonna download it asap!

Anyway. Does anyone know when the CF would come out?

I mean the full CF? :DDDD

Guest annefreaks

http://c.upanh.com/upload/3/156/M30.7262552_1_1.jpg

He's so handsome now, I don't even...!

since when did my love for seungri grew this much, now I love him as much as GD, seriously.thanks haters : P

I find myself wanting to comment on him first these days (showing baby some love cause some tend to ignore him most of the time) <_<

BB koream intros compilation

its impressive how good their intros are, all can pass as a full hit song haha.

I always wished for longer versions of victory/we are big bang/stand up/everybody scream.

anyway, I kind of hope that their third album would have a similar sound/style to their hot issue EP

or even STAND UP. even though I think some of you don't agree with me and would prefer a completely

new style and sound. tbh! i don't care much about their comeback style and what genre will they follow

i'll just love/embrace and be sure to enjoy whatever they release.

Lollipop Mv hitting 10m+

O~ lala! I contributed you know hehe.

Only Big Bang make awesome CF music videos, its safe to say that BB started this trend (colorful/creative CF's). XD

its funny how the comments where like: I hope it hits the 10m before march, and BAM 2 hours later its 10m+ .lol

Guest kresten

Come on guys, let's not feel bad that Lollipop pt.2 didn't kill the charts. I'm sure it won't kill the charts, because aside from it being a CF song, it was released without a music video! Give me a song that topped online charts w/o a music video? Even the lollipop pt.1 was released simultaneously with the MV. By the time Lolli pt.2 releases the MV, people would be tired of it. So no, it won't top the charts, sorry to say.

As you can see, all the songs that YG released since 2010 entered were all Digital songs without MVs, and so they didn't top the charts for so long, or only topped some charts for a few days (2ne1 Try to copy me, Daesung Cotton Candy). Even other groups CF releases didn't top all charts (like 2pm's Tik Tok and Crazy4s).

Just because Big Bang have been MIA doesn't guarantee it to be number 1. There are no elements that would help it to spike up to number 1 (elements like MV or live perfs). It relies on digital sales alone, w/o promotion whatsoever. I think the smarter move for YG was to release the full song, full MV and full CF simultaneously. That would have guaranteed an all-kill. But as we all know, YG Ent. hates overpromoting their talents and efforts.

Guest omgitscrystal

OOOH. SeungRi's so cute in those pictures @ MC Core. But how I wished that Yuri & Tiffany were replaces by SunMi & YeEun. Lollol.

Guest shinhdeplol

Artists who came to ELT

V50.7271454_1_1.jpg

U70.7271455_1_1.jpg

C: 스트롱 팬더 @ bbvipz

Good and Bad Examples of Big Bang

goodbadbigbang.jpg

C: mandu_ @ omgkpop.com via lastvip.ning.com l bigbangupdates.blogspot.com

Guest nisssr3

^

wow, lots of j-artists came to support big bang, even those veterans. i like the fact that big bang is appealing to all ages, i remembered watching some japanese clips from the elt where women in their mid 30/ 40s were also VIPS like us, i found it very cool, i wonder when will my mom become VIP like them? lol, jk

those bad/good examples pic are funny, it looks like tabi is mostly categorized as bad examples huh? haha, don't worry, VIPs know that you're a nice guy =) netizens are so hilarious :lol:

Guest stardaisy212

viewimageza.jpg

빠르게 뛰는 토끼 지드래곤 vs 천천히 흘러가는 거북이 태양

친 구다, 같은 그룹 멤버다, 초등학생 때부터 가수를 준비했다, 타고난 끼가 있다 등등. 지드래곤과 태양은 많은 공통점이 있다. (그래, 키도 비슷하다.) 이렇게 많은 것을 공유하는 둘이지만, 이들은 동전의 앞뒤처럼 정반대의 성향을 갖고 있다. 지드래곤이 뛰어간다면, 태양은 흘러간다. 지드래곤의 음악이 혀끝을 안다면, 태양의 음악은 목넘김을 안다. 지드래곤은 타고난 엔터테이너처럼 움직인다. 카메라 앞에서, 또 밖에서 사람들의 마음을 뺏는 법을 본능적으로 안다. 쉴 새 없이 바뀌는 그의 가방과 모자, 신발은 스타일 아이콘으로서의 또 다른 자아다. 태양은 반대다. 엔터테이너로서의 그는 그저 천진난만하게 웃는 표정, 그 뿐이다. 그의 머리 위에 항상 같은 각도로 얹혀져 있는 모자는 그의 고집스러운 자아나 다름없다. 결론은, 이 둘은 이렇게나 많이 다르다. 다시 말해, 전혀 다른 성향을 갖기에 사실 ‘라이벌’로서의 전제조건이 성립되지 않는다는 얘기다. 그럼에도 불구하고 이들을 라이벌로 꼽은 이유는, 둘 중 누가 먼저 자기 이름만으로 무대를 가득 채울까, 결국 누가 사람들의 머릿속에 더 짙게 남을까에 대한 궁금증 때문이다. 체급이 확연히 다른 토끼와 거북이의 경우에도, 이들이 한 경기를 뛰면 누가 이길지 궁금해서 그 이야기를 끝까지 읽게 되는 것과 같다. (소속사 사장님의 욕심이 어느 정도인지는 모르지만) 이제 스물세 살인 이 둘에 대해 ‘아이돌이다, 뮤지션이다, 엔터테이너다’ 꼬리표를 붙이고 정의를 내리는 것은 섣부른 짓이다. 지금은 그저 연습경기다. 아마도 이들의 진짜 경쟁은 YG라는 울타리를 벗어나는 그 순간부터일테니까. 2020년쯤 지드래곤과 태양이 각자 어떤 음악을 하고 어떤 길을 걷고 있을지, 아, 궁금타.

안인용 <한겨레> esc팀 기자

Credits to http://www.elle.co.kr

Guest shinhdeplol

^ I wonder what they said about GDYB? A shoot together? :D

LN0.7272297_1_1.jpg

5U0.7272298_1_1.jpg

7H0.7272299_1_1.jpg

1D0.7272300_1_1.jpg

C: ㅈㄴㄱㄷ @ DCinside

Lollipop2 has moved up to #2 on Dosirak :D

dosirak.png

Posted? The filming of Lollipop2 CF/MV

1266684465dscf1346convj.th.jpg 1266684465dscf1345convj.th.jpg

C: 퇴비 @ DCinside

Guest ilovearronyan

Come on guys, let's not feel bad that Lollipop pt.2 didn't kill the charts. I'm sure it won't kill the charts, because aside from it being a CF song, it was released without a music video! Give me a song that topped online charts w/o a music video? Even the lollipop pt.1 was released simultaneously with the MV. By the time Lolli pt.2 releases the MV, people would be tired of it. So no, it won't top the charts, sorry to say.

As you can see, all the songs that YG released since 2010 entered were all Digital songs without MVs, and so they didn't top the charts for so long, or only topped some charts for a few days (2ne1 Try to copy me, Daesung Cotton Candy). Even other groups CF releases didn't top all charts (like 2pm's Tik Tok and Crazy4s).

Just because Big Bang have been MIA doesn't guarantee it to be number 1. There are no elements that would help it to spike up to number 1 (elements like MV or live perfs). It relies on digital sales alone, w/o promotion whatsoever. I think the smarter move for YG was to release the full song, full MV and full CF simultaneously. That would have guaranteed an all-kill. But as we all know, YG Ent. hates overpromoting their talents and efforts.

aiiaahh reading this hurts XDD

Idk, let's just leave it to YG, his money, his decisions kekeke

Let him rule his own group~

Archived