★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest sarahkristine

My gosh the album loooooks amazing!! I wonder how the sales are doing. I hope Big Bang gets better sales this time around. Go J-VIPs!! :0

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{FANACCOUNT}Compilation of Nyongtory Fanaccounts over the years

14.png

Source: G-Dragon The Best Naver Cafe + Nono at Baidu Nyongtory Bar

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Credit :@mystifize

{NEWS}BIG BANG 's BIG SHOW Broadcast date @ TBS JAPAN is June 30, 2011, 9:00-10:30 PM KST{UPDATE}

big-show-2011-concert-TBS.jpg

TBS Japan will be broadcasting Big Bang's concert, Big Show 2011, that was held in Seoul last February this coming June. 

Exact airing date to be announced soon.

UPDATE! Broadcast date is on June 30, 2011, {9:00-10:30 PM}, Japan Time.

Source: TBS

Credit : @bigbangupdatesBBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTO] G-Dragon on Naver for LG Optimus Big

f00548304dca371708441.jpg

C: 노웨이 @ bestiz

I hope LG would release some HQ photos of the boys >.<

Guest shinhdeplol

GDTOP hit Seungri?

QnmvG.gif

NgrEP.gif

CBiQo.gif

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

I can imagine Seungri's poker face upon seeing his hyungs like this :lol:

Guest tabijoo

emm guys not sure if I'm allowed to post this but i was browsing on nate and found a nasty discovery

gd apparently was photographed eating ramen with mizuhara kiko, the girl he was rumored to be dating with a year ago.I'm not sure if this has been shared before

gd925.jpg

:(

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] Daesung's BIG Story for LG Optimus BIG

daesunginterviewwmv0000.jpg

C: ㅊㅌ@DCDS // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

BIGBANG GOT #1 ON ORICON!!!! OMG Im so happy right now. I think they will be very very very excited too :wub: Hopefully they will get great success with this tour too :)

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}'BIGBANG 2' secured 1st place in Oricon Daily Chart

oricon.jpg

Total sales on 11/5: 23993

Source: Oricon.co.jp via bbvipz

Credit : @bigbangupdatesBBIGBANGUPDATES_LOGO_normal.jpg

{Screen-caps}LG Optimus BIG - BIGBANG's BIG Story Interview

29683896.png

10944093.png

60109620.png

93804569.png

18406511.png

Credit : @samosvetlee

Guest sarahkristine

Oricon is kinda confusing, because the site says May 10 on the daily sales chart. So does that mean that the 23k is just presales? Because the album is released today. Is it ind of like in Korea, wherein High High, Tonight and Special Edition both had presales (10k, 6k, and 2k respectively)?

Guest juang_bb

so much going on in the VIP fandom :lol:

anyway, i just wanna say...

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG ON YOUR FIRST #1 ON THE ORICON AND THEIR HIGHEST 1ST DAY SALES SINCE THEIR JAPAN DEBUT!!!

so happy and proud for the boys! i hope their good sales in Japan continues! like i always said about their career in Japan... slowly but surely boys! you'll get there! they are also doing decently in digital sales like in RECOCHOKU compared to before.

wishing the boys continued success in Japan and their concert tour!!! :D

emm guys not sure if I'm allowed to post this but i was browsing on nate and found a nasty discovery

gd apparently was photographed eating ramen with mizuhara kiko, the girl he was rumored to be dating with a year ago.I'm not sure if this has been shared before

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1172/gd925.jpg

INTERESTING lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao get it GD! lol

CONGRATULATIONS BIGBANG ON YOUR FIRST #1 ON THE ORICON AND THEIR HIGHEST 1ST DAY SALES SINCE THEIR JAPAN DEBUT!!!

Congratulations Bigbang im so proud of you guys!!!!

its high time they got on the number 1 spot. Thanks soompi ladies for

keeping us updated on Twitter!

Guest kuntamho

*quoted image*

oh my GAHO~! may i know when was this? if i'm not mistaken.. 'twas around early 2010 RIGHT?

Guest littlevoice

<div style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 4px; padding-right: 4px; padding-bottom: 4px; padding-left: 4px; font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 9pt; ">

Bigbang is No.1 on Oricon album daily chart with 23993 copies

thanks JVIP

http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/d/

I'm thrilled that they are number 1 in the chart--- hope they can maintain this rank at least for a week. :)

Hope the sales will be constant or hopefully even rise up... I want the boys to be successful in Japan too.unsure.gif

suppose to post fanarts.... but soompi is making me with editing codes its 1:30 am here, I'll sleep now. sometimes I make long posts and soompi just decides to put it in codes...... and I loose patience.... oh sorry for the rant.

wacko.gif

Archived