★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

While i was watching the subbed parts from BiG BanG @ Cultwo Show...i couldn't help myself,but notice ...the lyrics..of my favourite Cafe being wrong written..AGAIN !!!

71364625.png

For those who don't remember,we saw ''the time's Sh**&the java's here'' debuting as BB's lyrics for Cafe  @ BiG Bang's M Sound PLex Show..Back than i got angry too,but todays dejavu caught me off guard,again...

If they just googled the lyrics,there would be like NO WAY to make sucha  a  stupid mistake...

Anyways...

I'm so thankful to the amazing crew,who took some time&translated the Radio Show,cause it's another tremendous BB Radio Show &A MUST WATCH!!!

Guest ShinDragon

While i was watching the subbed parts from BiG BanG @ Cultwo Show...i couldn't help myself,but notice ...the lyrics..of my favourite Cafe being wrong written..AGAIN !!!

*quoted image*

For those who don't remember,we saw ''the time's Sh**&the java's here'' debuting as BB's lyrics for Cafe  @ BiG Bang's M Sound PLex Show..Back than i got angry too,but todays dejavu caught me off guard,again...

If they just googled the lyrics,there would be like NO WAY to make sucha  a  stupid mistake...

Anyways...

I'm so thankful to the amazing crew,who took some time&translated the Radio Show,cause it's another tremendous BB Radio Show &A MUST WATCH!!!

I always giggle when i see that mis translation

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Park Myung Soo’s wishes granted, gets to be with G-Dragon 

eea9c02147731e3a34a80f9.jpg

Looks like Park Myung Soo received his wishes.

During MBC “Infinity Challenge”, which aired on May 7th, the continuation of last week’s preparations for a dinner show was aired. Members Yoo Jae Suk, Jung Hyung Don, Jung Jun Ha, Noh Hong Chul, HaHa, Gil, and Park Myung Soo were to create a team with musicians Lee Juk, Psy, Bada, Sweet Soul, 10 cm, Jung Jae Hyung, and Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Last week, Park Myung Soo expressed his affections towards G-Dragon by hugging him as they appeared. Park Myung Soo also focused all his concentration and looked only at G-Dragon throughout the broadcast, not giving any second glances at any other singers.

For the selections, Park Myung Soo and Jung Jun Ha appeared before G-Dragon. G-Dragon, forewarned them, stating, “When I’m working, I get very sensitive.” “CEO Yang Hyun Suk will always be there when I’m working.”. However, despite this, Park Myung Soo didn’t waver and in the end G-Dragon chose Park Myung Soo to be his partner.

With G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo as a team, they decided their group name would be “G-Dragon Min-Duragon”. Other teams that formed is as follows: Jung Hyung Don-Jung Jae Hyung, Noh Hong Chul-Psy, Yoo Jae Suk-Lee Juk, Gil-Bada, HaHa-10cm, and Jung Jun Ha-Sweet Soul.

Source: Seoul News

Credit : akp_normal.png

{NEWS}HEARTBREAKER BREAKS THE 19 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS MARK!!!

heartbreaker.jpg

Credit : @UKbigBang 214b64d57d6b67fbd0e5710d4744a19368a0d300b5408e239fe14f4a5b9c25105g_normal.jpg

Guest ShinDragon

{NEWS}Park Myung Soo’s wishes granted, gets to be with G-Dragon 

*quoted image*

Looks like Park Myung Soo received his wishes.

During MBC “Infinity Challenge”, which aired on May 7th, the continuation of last week’s preparations for a dinner show was aired. Members Yoo Jae Suk, Jung Hyung Don, Jung Jun Ha, Noh Hong Chul, HaHa, Gil, and Park Myung Soo were to create a team with musicians Lee Juk, Psy, Bada, Sweet Soul, 10 cm, Jung Jae Hyung, and Big Bang’s G-Dragon.

Last week, Park Myung Soo expressed his affections towards G-Dragon by hugging him as they appeared. Park Myung Soo also focused all his concentration and looked only at G-Dragon throughout the broadcast, not giving any second glances at any other singers.

For the selections, Park Myung Soo and Jung Jun Ha appeared before G-Dragon. G-Dragon, forewarned them, stating, “When I’m working, I get very sensitive.” “CEO Yang Hyun Suk will always be there when I’m working.”. However, despite this, Park Myung Soo didn’t waver and in the end G-Dragon chose Park Myung Soo to be his partner.

With G-Dragon and Park Myung Soo as a team, they decided their group name would be “G-Dragon Min-Duragon”. Other teams that formed is as follows: Jung Hyung Don-Jung Jae Hyung, Noh Hong Chul-Psy, Yoo Jae Suk-Lee Juk, Gil-Bada, HaHa-10cm, and Jung Jun Ha-Sweet Soul.

Source: Seoul News

Credit : *quoted image*

{NEWS}HEARTBREAKER BREAKS THE 19 MILLION YOUTUBE VIEWS MARK!!!

*quoted image*

Credit : @UKbigBang *quoted image*

When it hits 20,000000 i PARTY

Guest sarahkristine

Vips in bestiz are celebrating because Infinity Challenge got high ratings last night... I don't know if it's relatively higher than recent episodes, but they are really happy here: IC ratings in Bestiz

We see dem trollin'...

Screen Captured yesterday:

Ned?

ned.jpg?t=1304833676

Nightingale?

mark.jpg?t=1304833676

Sumi?

jerry.jpg?t=1304833676

Down Low?

dlite.jpg?t=1304833676

Tang?

yb.jpg?t=1304833676

Screen Captured today:

I know there was one where it said Top's Wife as well

choij.jpg?t=1304833676

LOL! Wikipedia volunteer staffs are VIPs?!?! How does one get access? :P

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS] 110507 Daesung on Infinity Challenge

347wne1.jpg

bi4iom.th.jpgf3s21v.th.jpgmvqdzb.th.jpgn6tk8.th.jpgvepy04.th.jpgzwde8h.th.jpg1sfjw2.th.jpg

23wfhf.th.jpg29ntcnn.th.jpg2n7mbrr.th.jpg2uerwgw.th.jpg2yv3oux.th.jpg 30dl0du.th.jpg34hta4z.th.jpg

5bu1j6.th.jpg6j0uhu.th.jpga4qwbl.th.jpgaoknj4.th.jpgaxnnyv.th.jpg

C: s에쓰@DCDS // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

Guest KeKe7

TOP states that Daesung and IU look alike

Big Bang’s TOP recently angered some of IU’s uncle fans!

During an episode of “YG On Air”, which aired on May 6th, fans were able to find out how Big Bang is doing lately. Fans were able to see Big Bang preparing for their Japan Tour Concert, see their trainee training methods through Seungri, and also see their usual carefree and mischievous acts.

Also, during the broadcast, TOP looked at each of the member’s posters. After seeing Daesung’s poster, TOP asked G-Dragon, “Didn’t Daesung’s picture come out a bit like IU?”, stating that Daesung and IU look alike.

After hearing this netizens commented, “IU’s uncle fans are mad now” “I think I can see the resemblance” “I don’t know why, but it is funny”.

What do you think? Do they look alike to you?

via akp

How do you think?

293948430.jpg

Archived