★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest beiusung

i can't believe the Boys will leave tomorrow (TT_________TT)

our lovely dorky Boys i love you so much

i miss you guys please comeback soon and safe!

(T______T) i got tear in My eyes!

i wish this moment can be last 4ever

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

CHOOMTOP!!!!!!!!!!

qxfIq.gif

C: yg-bigbang @ tumblr

Someone should really make close-up gifs on the boys' expression in the winning video :lol:

Guest beiusung

THEY WON HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

THE LONG JOURNEY CAME TO THE END HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Guest pascale

their crazyness is coming all out today since it's the last day of promotion for now.

ROFL CHOOMTOP was the craziest one. And Taeyang doing the doogie, Dae doing his trademark dance with the hands, Seungri and Jokwon LMAO, and GD aigooo

i'm glad to see them like that.

And CONGRATS TO THEM!!! because they won the last mutizen today again, such a meaningful way to say goodbye to us right?

I'll wait for your next promotion later on this year. For now be safe and enjoy yourselves on Japan Tour. BIG BANG FIGHTING!!!

Guest juang_bb

CONGRATS BIGBANG! ANOTHER TRIPLE CROWN!!!

best way to end their promos!!! kVIPs changed their fanchant and replaced BIGBANG LOVESONG with SARANGHAEYO and it kinda got me emotional. there goes my weekly dose of BIGBANG. 2 MONTHS... 4 MONTHS if we start counting from GD&TOP, been kinda spoiled since then.

goodluck to your japanese tour BIGBANG and be SAFE! they deserve every inch of success they're getting. they worked so hard and im just happy that none of them ended up in the hospital.

also, BIGBANG, TOP and OPTIMUS BIG were trending in naver a little bit ago :lol: kinda surprised to see OPTIMUS BIG trending.

naverl.png

I just want to say I love Big Bang with all my heart and I'm so proud of them. There was so much pressure on them, because they are the most respected and idolized group still around. So many high expectations, so much speculation and even criticisms but they got through it all together. I really was satisfied with their comeback as a VIP. They tried some new things out and I'm sure they learned a lot from the good results and also some things they can improve on. I'm just proud to say they never play it safe. They made music that came directly from their heart. I respect them all SO much and I love them so much that sometimes scares me. I know this isn't goodbye forever but I just wish I could hug them and tell them they never let me down not even once.  As long as BB and VIP are together as one that could never happen.

bbhandshake2.jpg

This is what its all about

*huhuhu :tears: goes to listen to Until Whenever while getting drunk

Guest shinhdeplol

[CAPS + GIF] 110501 G-Dragon @ Inkigayo

1304238539_3.gif

13042385391.jpg

13042385392.jpg

C: 그놈의베이베 @ bestiz

Im out~ ^^

Guest juang_bb

^ yeah this comeback has been a great one and very meaningful. they had so much pressure on their shoulders to start with, it was never meant to be easy. expectations have been set very high and there was a lot of uncertainties and doubts about how well they'll be received. they got quite a lot of hate and criticisms, but more importantly, they received a lot more love. they broke quite a couple of records with TONIGHT and the MINI ALBUM, and received lots of praises musically for LOVE SONG and STUPID LIAR. im very proud that the boys pulled through everything and came out on top and even STRONGER!

for the past 4 months, GTOP came out with an amazing album, SEUNGRI proved his doubters wrong by coming out with a very good self produced album, BIGBANG killed the charts with ALL SONGS and entered the BILLBOARD and ITUNES overall charts, introduced something new to kpop with Love Song and Stupid Liar, but probably the most SIGNIFICANT thing that happened IMO this promos, is that they're staying together for 5 MORE YEARS and the fact that despite looking exhausted lots of times, i've seen in their faces that they were all VERY HAPPY and enjoying themselves.

*sigh* it really went by so fast. still wishing it can be longer. i still dont know if i want to believe that they'll be coming back by the end of the year, but eitherway, i will be waiting.

it just feels like yesterday when we are like having a soompi party here while waiting for the album to drop and everyone's introducing themselves and showing BB so much love. and now, its the end of the promos.

Guest vip_gd

interesting theme. red and black

GD & seungri wore red pants, taeyang's red tuxedo vest, TOP's red coat and as for daesung ....a red sleeve...... rofl

so unexpected to see TOP thrust his body like that xD they're mad crazyyyy

sighhhh it was a good 5 months worth of bangin' promotions

i look forward to their NEXT COMEBACK!!! it's gonna be DAEBAK!!!

Guest Banana Peel

Haven't posted here in a long time but I just have to leave a comment today. I felt like this whole promotion was so short although it was "long", hahaha. Their performance today was pretty much the best, or am I just feeling that since they put extra emotion into it? Gosh, their waves (especially top.. stop waving you're making me wanna cry) were just so emotional as if we're saying a long long goodbye (it better not be a long one!). And the best part of this was when top said "Be healthy. Eat well. Bye!" in encore. -sobs-

And extra props to kvips for changing up their cheer to "saranghaeyo" (I love you) and in the end "gidarilgae" (we'll wait for you)

I'm touched at both BIG BANG and the VIPs T______T

Archived