★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

source: www.onceagaingd.com 원써겐지디 옌쁘죵 (쭉빵,텔존 펌금지.)

shared by: gilbakk75@ ameblo

EDIT

Photos of Seungri at the concert today :)

13029711312011041701253.jpg

13029711332011041701253.jpg

13029711372011041701253.jpg

13029711402011041701254.jpg

C: seungri-vi.com // ace. @ DCInside

Guest fallen_angel

OMG at 2:34 in TAEYANG TV you can hear a bit of TOP'S ENGLISH RAP FOR TONIGHT!!!!

i wonder when they will release it and what for how exciting!!!! first GD"s english rap now TOPs YG when are you gonna release it in full xD

(ENG) Big Bang's "Will You Be My Girlfriend?"

Uhh. . .no Ji. Sorry, can't be your PRINCESS because I AM YOUR QUEEN! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4332/89060653.jpg <------ OMFG DAE! Of course I knew that all BB PACKAGES made appearances yesterday but DAMN! BULGE! XD LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Anyhoo, yesterday's perf was absolutely AWESOME! The intro of LS gave me goosebumps - what with the haunting intro and the way the camera caught the boys individually and Tabi - OH YOUR VOICE MARK! LOOOOL! XD

Yesterday's perf of SL is my fave! JI IN ALL HIS SLEEVELESS john teshING GLORY! I DIE! I DIE! XD

It is really enjoyable

just watching TOP

movement now & then

What I love & awed by

was the way he did his fan service

during 'Last Farewell' perf - from

doing hi-five to a fan,taking

their iphone to even reaching out

his hand to be touched.

It reminds me of how he used to

said that he dislike skinship.

But now,he loves it a lot!!~Those lucky VIPs

^The hyungs' pose :lol:

I wonder what concept are they thinking

when doing those pose.

Guest shinhdeplol

PSY CONCERT - DAESUNG

hilitedaesung02.jpg

hilitedaesung01.jpg

C: high-lite.co.kr // bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

At Inkigayo today, Taeyang shouted, "Today we dressed like penguins." and the fans laughed. (from sina weibo)

At Inkigayo today, TOP asked why today so few people turned up and the fans replied "Exams! Study!" And TOP said, "Then those of you who came didn't study." GD said, "It doesn't matter, we also didn't study." (from sina weibo)

C: bigbanghaven @ twitter

WOW :w00t: Loved Music Core performances. GD  in a sleevless tee again!!! hell yes!!! :wub:

PSY concert. fury.gif Agh I'm so jealous so much fanservice. TOP really would have gotten kidnapped if he had reached his hand out near me. Damn lucky fans. They were so energetic and fun  <3 I really need to see them live at least once in my life.

Wow that fanboy?... tattoo is so cool and shows a lot of dedication!! :wub:

Archived