★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

well, except for the dancing during the chorus which i thought didnt fit quite right and so lulzy...

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

as usual, the boys present something different and refreshing. I am pretty sure people including myself were expecting a sad story MV to show the sadness and message of the song, but props to the boys, YG and the director for coming up with a different concept that was still able to express the same feeling. BigBang and KPOP already has tons of story and/or choreo MVs that this is indeed very REFRESHING!!!

plus the fact that all of them looked so FINE!!! LOVE IT!!!

GOOD JOB BIGBANG!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chizse

I've heard about this kind of technology. Well~ i mean the way they shoot. I really don't know how to explain this >_< can i call nonstop actions 8-| This MV made you feel you're watching the live action as you watch a movie from Hollywood ;) They kept moving, the camera kept shooting, no rest, no stop. Therefore, the song totally go to my head and attract me as each moment when they move. It's only one background and seem be simple but belive me, $200k had spent very well.

In addition, their outfits is funeral uniform :( i thought they wear just because they want to show their mature image of gentleman :( It's BB's sad song ever :( If this LOVE SONG was compose with slow melody, i swear i could cry obviously :(

Their outfits,MV color,content, technology, and the meaning itself made the entire MV got profound meaning.

I have been crazy because i've kept listening, watching LOVE SONG per. and now i'll absolutely keep watching LOVE SONG Mv till i die of watching :))

It's so bad if LOVE SONG and STUPID LIAR, BABY DON'T CRY won't get a high rank as it's deserved 'cause all of them are perfect and gave a different taste. I can feel BB is high class, very very different, unique and always perfect.

Alright, it's been awhile but Love Song MV totally deserves some spazzing!

5 walking angels, what more can you ask for?

I fcuken love the somber yet beautiful feel, especially the slow motioness of the mv and not to mention the simple yet loud black and white concept.

I was sooo feeling Top's high watered pants for some reason, haha.

I don't know whether to hate or love Ji for giving us such fantastic eye contact/orgasms.

I loved the fashion style, whether it was done by themselves or appointed. Each member got their own suit but what I especially adored was that each member got their own silver bling, some other members weren't as loud as the others but nonetheless it really fit their personalities.

I loveeeee the contrast between Top's and Youngbae's voices near the end of the song, it's just a couple of words echoing but I love ittttt!

Btw, leave it to BAMF T.O.P to pose first at the end. :P

Soo so proud of the boys, forever.

Guest marrygabby

Woowwwww I just looooveee the MV!!!!

Big Bang is the best!!!!!!

It was sooo beautiful!!!!

Did anybody notice that starting from 3:01 the MV seem to be backwards??!!!!! Look closely at Dae Sung´s Hair cut at the beginning and at the end of the MV, and the others too, GD´s pin in his left ear at the beginning and on his right ear at the end of the MV. Is just something I am curious about :)

Guest ChauDinh

Can some one help me explain about the camera in this MV.

I have heard it's very special and different from other MV before, I just want to know how it's work. It looks like they are in slow motion and no cut right?

BTW, I love this MV so much, I always love them in suits, very professional, charismatic and gentle...^__^

YG Family Polaroids

24myih5.jpg

Credit: 1808888@tumblr

2011 YG Family Concert DVD (Package Preview)

2ebwqc3.jpg

PRE ORDER: April 14 to April 27

PRICE: 29,700 KRW about $27

DVD CONTENT

DISC 1

01. FIRE

02. Go Away

03. I Don't Care

04. Better together

05. Passion

06. LaLaLa

07. 기억상실

08. There Is No Love

09. 죽어도 사랑해

10. GARA GARA GO!!

11. Lies

12. Hands Up

13. 환희

14. 연예인

15. Can't Nobody

16. Clap Your Hands

17. Phone Number

18. HOT HOT

19. Lollipop

20. 남자라서 + 어른아이

21. 미안해요

22. YOU AND I + 친구라도 될 걸 그랬어

23. 와줘

24. Digital Bounce

25. One Love

26. 하루하루

27. Last Farewell

28. Heaven

29. 왼손잡이

30. 낭만고양이

31. Champion

DISC2

01. BAND

02. DANCE

03. PHOTOGRAPH

04. REHEARSAL

05. BACK STAGE

2or2w.jpg

Source: YGeShop

Taken from: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Guest GDBABYBABY

Can some one help me explain about the camera in this MV.

I have heard it's very special and different from other MV before, I just want to know how it's work. It looks like they are in slow motion and no cut right?

BTW, I love this MV so much, I always love them in suits, very professional, charismatic and gentle...^__^

it's 4 slings camera , use 4 stands and be able to shot 360 degrees.

the technique is called one shot filmmimg , I had sseen some MV did it but it's kind of hardship to make a film without any missing. One shot VDO has to prepare and practice so many times before filming.

This MV seem to be random but it has the story line behind , deeply meaning expressed by the scene and backdrop, I heard that they even create 2 lane road for the scenery which is meaning to the crossroad of the dead.

I totally love this song ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri lovesss the panda ring xD

yzY2v.gif

zovYE.gif

^ I always love their cheer before going onstage :wub:

77mWM.gif

^ sexayyy~ :P

C: 180888 @ tumblr

So the MV is finally out - AND I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Being a VIP aside, I love MVs that don't have the KDRAMA-ish feel to it. I appreciate more when it is beautifully done [aesthetics and cinematogrpahy perfection] and when the artists themselves are given the freedom to interpret in their own ways the whole song and when it leaves the viewer actually thinking after watching the entire MV.

That's why I am quite sick and tired of people asking about the PLOT of the MV and all - errr. . .in the first place, whatever the song is all about is what the PLOT of the MV is going to be anyway.

This MV - I just. . .LOVE! The simplicity of it all - from their clothes to the whole MV itself - yet it is haunting and bittersweet all at the same time.

The dance sequence was unnecessary but hey it's KPOP so I'll let that one pass plus it provided the LULZ and spawned crack gifs plus it's official now, BB = SWAN KINGS! hahahahahha!

KWON.JI.YONG! damn you boy ♥♥♥

*quoted image*

c:kwonjiyong

Uhhh. . .yeah. IKR? Oh-kay,can someone please explain HOW and WHY I LOVE THIS BOY SO john teshING MUCH BEYOND ANYTHING THAT IS SANE AND LOGICAL? BECAUSE I'VE TRIED SO MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT I ALMOST ENDED UP WITH MY BRAIN FRIED!

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Daesung #1 singer Korea wishes to eat noodles with alone on Black Day!

On April 14th the celebration of “Black Day” began (Korean tradition where people who are single get together and eat jajangmyun/noodles with black bean sauce) and we’re interested in knowing who people want to spend it with.

Music portal “Bugs” conducted a survey in the theme of “Black Day” asking, “who’s the singer you’d like to eat noodles with alone?“.

From April 5th to April 11th a total of 881 persons voted and with the recently released special edition album with stylish music and fashion, Big Bang’s Daesung received 1st place with 37% of the people’s votes.

Netizens left comments such as, “For Black Day I want to eat noodles together with Daesung oppa“, bringing him to the top spot.

Meanwhile, Big Bang’s Special Edition album has swept various charts and is gaining a lot of popularity. “Love Song” is currently all the way at the top on Bugs TOP50 real-time music chart.

Source: daum

Translated: Sammi@ibigbang

I wanna go with Dae too so that he can make me laugh and forget about the sorrow of not having a boyfriend =))

Guest LadyBee

The MV is beyond awesome !!!!!! 200k$ is not a waste for them !!!!!!! The feeling and image are all good.

The way they keep walking through the scene gives a peaceful but also sad feeling at the same time.

But I don't get their ideas about that car at the end ? An opened ending for another MV ?

Anyway, I don't know if anyone notice this but @0:34 GD has some accessories on his left hand :) but @3:03 Those accessories now are on his right hand :P Maybe because of the new camera ?

Guest amyah

I'm a silent lurker here but, WHERE ARE ALL THE USA VIP'S AT? USA is currently behind on votes on their Big Bang's FB page. GUys help spread the word and get Big Bang US fans to Vote! Some probably doesn't know about it? I want them here. >.< I just love them so much. dsjfhsdkluh and I'm in love with Love Song MV. I watched it like 10 times already.

GD is so seccksiiee.. and you can see his nipples! LOL..sorry I'm a bit perverted.

VOTE HERE!

LOVE SONG MV

Though I was hoping for a storyline

like 'Haru Haru' or even 'Tonight',

I found myself head over heels over

this mv.

This mv is rather simple ,especially with the emphasize

of the 'Black & White' theme.But then it shows a more

artistic side of the mv which rages my attention to the maximum.

I love how they started with

filming the empty,sandy background

before focusing on TOP as soon as his solo part

comes in.

Soon after,they focused on the movement

from one member to another member,during their

solo parts.Yet they maintained the plain,dry

background which depicts of loneliness and emptiness

of the heart together with their slow steps and

facial expressions.

It is just like being the moon & the stars

in the plain sky.

What's more you can see how

the members goes into different

direction but in the end of the chorus,

they meet again.

It is like saying how each member might

have their own direction,own style

own solo activities,yet they still meet

each other at the end of the road as BIG BANG,as one!~

& how they would need each other

to continue on to the next stage until they

reach a certain goal(with the continuous movement

from one member to the other member):wub:

The only complain I have is that

there isn't much of a real close-up

scenes of the members.

P.S Who wouldn't want the adorkable

& lovable Daedae during such a lonely

period. :)

Guest angelbayguh

if you guys have facbook please vote for Big Bang to come to USA~!! vote USA please~!!^^

http://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG?sk=app_206193956067212

Archived