★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SweetApril204

Love Song's Meaning

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT ANYWHERE OUT OF TUMBLR. THANK YOU! :)

Translated by: 19871104.tumblr.com

Even I'm at work now, I still shed tears cause of the meaning of this song.

It's really touched.

Words cant say how I love BB and their songs.

Thank you for your post. :x

YGE’s motivation tactics

th.6c475d0d8c.jpg

Agencies such as YG Entertainment are also known to use the effective ‘carrot and stick’ method for when they allow their artists to undergo personal activities. A worker in the entertainment industry stated, “Big Bang’s case is a model example. When one of the members receive explosive popularity through their solo activities, other members seem to work harder and manage themselves in order to receive their own opportunity for solo promotions.”

A similar strategy applies well to agency trainees who dream of becoming idols. JYPE uses the ‘carrot and stick’ method for their monthly showcases in order to keep their trainees consistently thriving to be the winner. However, when the atmosphere becomes stressful, the company allows for a surprise ski camp or rafting trip to cool down the mood. In SM’s case, they often hold company dinners with both their trainees and top stars like TVXQ to help maintain their motivation and determination.

Omitted non BIGBANG related

Source: Chosun

Credit: Allkpop

Guest vstephaniew

Jihye with Big Bang :)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

So jealous ahahaha

C: electricji @ tumblr

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE DOES GD-JIHYE AND TOP-JIHYE PHOTO CAME FROM?????????? DID GD REALLY PERFORM SHOWING HIS BODY??? WAAAAAAA OR WAS IT JUST EDITED? AND TOP WITH JIHYE PHOTO IT'S LIKE THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Guest samosvetleee

{Update} ''BiG BanG is Coming '' Global Event 

54578846.png

Q : Where is the  VIP POWER  @t ?!

A : On the screen-cap,below..lol

Guest shinhdeplol

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHERE DOES GD-JIHYE AND TOP-JIHYE PHOTO CAME FROM?????????? DID GD REALLY PERFORM SHOWING HIS BODY??? WAAAAAAA OR WAS IT JUST EDITED? AND TOP WITH JIHYE PHOTO IT'S LIKE THEY'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP WAAAAAAAAA!!!

Calm down :P

^ From 3:34 :D

32414532.jpg

^ Look at TOP's jump :lol: :lol:

27724971.th.jpg48001700.th.jpg45200096.th.jpg86910543.th.jpg

C: 뤌리탑 @ DCInside

Guest shinhdeplol

I can hardly believe in the heated reaction to the photos of Jihee with the boys :lol:

HQ caps of Daesung from DAESUNGTV

daesungtv20110413030453.jpg

2faa1.th.jpgdaesungtv1.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413024933.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025233.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025325.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025503.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413025527.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025600.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025613.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025752.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413025823.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025848.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413022658.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413024233.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413024753.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413025917.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413030256.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413030320.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413030334.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413030531.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413031125.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413031145.th.jpg

daesungtv20110413031338.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413031420.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413031434.th.jpgdaesungtv20110413031730.th.jpg

C: Lyn@smile holic

C: 주황 @DCDS // dlitelover @ YT

TOP's whiny voice :wub: :wub: :wub:

*signing out, enough spamming for today :lol: *

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} YGE to produce Big Bang’s future albums in the same design as 4.5 repackaged album 

20110413_bigbang_1.jpg

The high quality of Big Bang’s newest 4.5 repackaged album has recently been garnering much interest, as the group raises a new standard in the design of collectible music albums.

Shaped in the form of a white, hard plastic case, the CD album measures at 15×18x3 centimeters, making it a thicker and bigger case than the standard CD case size.

Not only did the agency put in thought to the design, but also the organization of the album cover. If you slightly press on the area where it reads “BIG BANG“, a sturdy ‘click’ is heard and a separate plastic case pops out with the CD on top, just like how it would come out of an audio player. The repackaged album also contains a photobook and a family card for fans to enjoy.

YG Entertainment has not yet decided whether all artists of their agency will use this specific design for future albums, however they have planned for Big Bang’s album cases to be produced in this design from this album forward. According to a representative, the unit cost for one album is at least a whopping 30 times more than a standard selling album.

YG Entertainment are particularly well known for putting in extra investments in the quality of their album designs and music videos. This isn’t the only time Big Bang has received attention for the price of their case designs, as their 2nd full album gained interest in the past for having a cost production five times greater than the standard.

“We put in effort to keep alive Big Bang and YG’s unique specialty. We’re constantly putting in thought so that albums don’t stop at just being things to listen to and become things that fans can enjoy looking at and having. Not only that, but we’re always researching on how to raise the standards of album collectibles in our current music industry”, stated a YG representative.

20110413_bigbang_2-600x205.jpg

Source: OSEN via Nate

Translation: AKP

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

Couldn't resist to share the alternative title of the same article : {NEWS}VIPS are going to be broke!  

Credit : untitled1_normal.PNG

Guest vstephaniew

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD/BUY/WATCH BIG BANG'S WANT YOU CONCERT TOUR? COZ I HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET. IM WILLING TO BUY THE DVD IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHERE TO WATCH IT...PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, IT'S THE ONLY BIG BANG CONCERT THAT I DONT HAVE...

Guest vstephaniew

{NEWS} YGE to produce Big Bang’s future albums in the same design as 4.5 repackaged album 

*quoted image*

The high quality of Big Bang’s newest 4.5 repackaged album has recently been garnering much interest, as the group raises a new standard in the design of collectible music albums.

Shaped in the form of a white, hard plastic case, the CD album measures at 15×18x3 centimeters, making it a thicker and bigger case than the standard CD case size.

Not only did the agency put in thought to the design, but also the organization of the album cover. If you slightly press on the area where it reads “BIG BANG“, a sturdy ‘click’ is heard and a separate plastic case pops out with the CD on top, just like how it would come out of an audio player. The repackaged album also contains a photobook and a family card for fans to enjoy.

YG Entertainment has not yet decided whether all artists of their agency will use this specific design for future albums, however they have planned for Big Bang’s album cases to be produced in this design from this album forward. According to a representative, the unit cost for one album is at least a whopping 30 times more than a standard selling album.

YG Entertainment are particularly well known for putting in extra investments in the quality of their album designs and music videos. This isn’t the only time Big Bang has received attention for the price of their case designs, as their 2nd full album gained interest in the past for having a cost production five times greater than the standard.

“We put in effort to keep alive Big Bang and YG’s unique specialty. We’re constantly putting in thought so that albums don’t stop at just being things to listen to and become things that fans can enjoy looking at and having. Not only that, but we’re always researching on how to raise the standards of album collectibles in our current music industry”, stated a YG representative.

*quoted image*

Source: OSEN via Nate

Translation: AKP

Credit : *quoted image*

I WISH THEY WONT CONTINUE WITH THAT CASE BECAUSE IM KINDA SCARED COZ NOT ALL people can afford the album, as all of you know, the price is almost twice more expensive than the usual album cost. Only true VIPs will be able to buy it, and it may reflect their future sales. Im OK with their 4th mini album case already they can continue with that. Maybe this kind of case/packaging is appropriate for special edition albums only. My copy of the special edition just came today and i can say that it really is a must for your collection, but i had a hard time trying to open the glass cover where the photo album is placed, i almost destroyed it just to see the photobook haha!! im satisfied coz im a VIP. But ordinary people who would just like to listen to their songs will just buy it online or just download it illegally. BUT if they're going to make it in this package and maintain its price then it's ok with me :)

DO YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD/BUY/WATCH BIG BANG'S WANT YOU CONCERT TOUR? COZ I HAVEN'T WATCH IT YET. IM WILLING TO BUY THE DVD IF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHERE TO WATCH IT...PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME, IT'S THE ONLY BIG BANG CONCERT THAT I DONT HAVE...

vstephaniew dear , 'Want You Tour' is the only BIGBANG concert that doesnt have DVD~

YG never officially released the DVD for that tour ~

we only have fancams to settle our crave back in the days when the tour was held ~

especially those 'Irony' parody they did ! lololol , EPIC ! :lol:

U can only watch BTS of 'Want You Tour' on BIGBANG Great DVD ~

its been an hour and no one post ??

can I share something in here to hype up this thread a lil bit.. ?

But be prepare ur heart ladies (and maybe gentleman ! :P )

Heartbreaker under the cut ! :lol:

23rwzds.gif

I miss those WonderBang days ~

C: WonderBangLuv Forum ~

Guest juang_bb

^ sales are alright since its a japan edition of a KOREAN album with korean songs in it. im hoping for the best for their 2nd JAPANESE album.

anyway saw in bestiz, kVIPs are celebrating coz its BIGBANG's 1700th day since debut!

HAPPY 1700 DAYS, BIGBANG!!!

1700 days already, and we still have 5 more years to go! (or even longer!)

that video of TOP desperate for Daesung's love, ahhh! Dae's like "not here, there's a camera", now it makes me curious what these two do off cam! :lol:

“BIGBANG MINI 4 (Japan Edition) just dropped here today and it goes straight to #2 with 3,454 copies sold! The boys are doing a great job here with a steady support from the fans^^”

oh that's great!!! hope they sold more albums there...gud luck boys!!! and happy 1700th day!!! wish u guys together forever...^__^

Archived