• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest littlevoice

Shared?

BIGBANG COME TO PLAY PART 3 (HQBB SUBS)

HQBB subs @ dailymotion

@juang_bb Daesung wants to  TOP to be a Kang since seungwhores are just working hard this dayswub.gif BIGBANG bromance FTW!

tumblrljkrqbencn1qetjfg.gif

source: 180888 @tumblr

Youngbae 'manhandling' their maknae--- I have always imagined YB as the underground boss of BIGBANG, his power shouldn't be underestimated... this man was the reason why they got on Intimate Note after all :) 

Guest shinhdeplol

Vote now to have BigBang visit your country!

tumblr_ljku18tSPP1qgas7h.png

Hi, everyone! The next global event is NOW available!!!

Please follow this link http://www.facebook.com/BIGBANG?sk=app_206193956067212 and vote now to have BIGBANG visit your country!!!

It’s time to show your LOVE for BB!!!

And, BB’s Special Edition Album will be available soon on iTunes too!!

C: shioe @ tumblr

I voted for Vietnam hehe

Guest juang_bb

they divided the poll into 3 DIVISIONS: AMERICA, EUROPE & ASIA. does that mean they're considering actually going to at least 1 country per division?!?

does this mean BIGBANG WORLD TOUR?!? oh yes please?!? YG!!!

bbfb1.png

bbfb2.png

Let's do this! US VIPS!!! Bring BIGBANG to AMERICA!!!

Guest Lila90

Thanks Alla for posting all the daily charts. I kept hearing that it was complete domination from 4 minute on all of the major charts unsure.gif  Not that I have anything against them but I wanted GD is receive more positive news and attention for his producing and writing after all of the bashing over how many lines people had in songs. Thanks Princess for the update as well. I kept looking for the special edition on iTunes. I'm so relived that it will show up. I'm too impatient to buy the album on Yesasia. I'm not willing to wait three weeks before it shows up

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANGTV - Seungri's KNOCK OUT dance =))

BIGBANGTV - BIGBANG's HIGH HIGH rehearsal

^ Bae is forever alone :lol: :lol:

C: 나즈키 @ bestiz

JJ2hh.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

[NEWS] Big Bang will put on a “rock band” show for M-Countdown on April 14th!

Big Bang will decorate their stage for “Mnet Countdown” like a rock band this April 14th.

In Big Bang’s last album, “Big Bang Special Edition“, one of the two new songs “STUPID LIAR” contains rock elements which they will showcase through the performance.

Along with Big Bang, 4minte, Dal Shabet, CN Blue, and Tony will also will perform. Their debut stage will be broadcasted live at 6pm on M-Countdown on April 14th.

Source: daum

Translated: Sammi@ibigbang

Im free this Thursday :w00t:

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG Collection Card Preview!

c: BIGBANG @ YT

What is a collection card? O.O

EDIT:

I saw YG- Life's MV Countdown~ &nd it's weird cuz it looks like the MV won't be released on the 14th 9AM KST after all? Unless it's a different countdown? He did replace it with the previous post~~ aww, YG why you trolling~? LOL

Archived