★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

[NEWS] Big Bang Ranks #7 & #9 on YouTube Charts! 

920888412201131646am.png

Big Bang's performances to their new songs, "Stupid Liar" and "Love Song", are the 9th and 7th most viewed videos on YouTube today.

On 10th April, Big Bang had their comeback stage on SBS' Inkigayo and performed "Stupid Liar" and "Love Song". Thanks to these two performances, Big Bang once again made it into the top 10 of the YouTube chart,even without releasing a music video,yet.

While their "Stupid Liar" performance is on the 9th spot of the ranking, their "Love Song" performance has been placed on the 7th spot. 

. 6840-v0b26hyo4r.jpg

6840-voskkdfh26.jpg

Th video's of Big Bang's comeback have been also uploaded onto their official youtube channel.

If you haven't watched them yet,take a look below !

Big Bang - Stupid Liar - SBS 

Big Bang - Love Song - SBS

The YOUTUBE List may subjectted to change due to al sort of reasons.

Just wait for thei MV release,who knows it will reach #1  on YT charts..

Credit: gokpop.com

Shared : Karlyn@BigBangWORLD

Taken from  : 473260-372011112503am.png-2_normal.jpg

Аnother great BB j-related -NEWS ::

unledquw.png

Credit : GD_TOPeffectBB @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri is such a cutie :wub:

yaEsi.gif

VEhfh.gif

HYNcj.gif

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

Hope someone can upload this cut on YT soon :) I can only find the link on DCinside but I lost it :P

Guest last_farewell

Hello, VIPS!

I am a Boice, a CNBLUE fan, to the core, but I found the need to stop by here today.

As you all may (or may not) know, CNBLUE's been doing phenomenally well these days, triple crown and all. But Big Bang has made their official comeback again, and this weekend starts the epic battle of CNBLUE vs. Big Bang (and maybe TVXQ?). As much as I'm so damn pissed about the fact that my boys may not be able to bask in their glory for an extended period of time, if they were to lose their winning streak to anybody, I'm glad it might be Big Bang.

I listened to "Love Song" today because, as you all know, Crazy Carrot's Inki upload was one of the top videos on YouTube, and I must say, that song is pure genius. The melody, the vocals, the lyrics, and flow of the song...it's flawless. Also, one thing that really got me was the choreography. It wasn't extremely physical or strenuous as far as I could tell, but the strategy was also pure genius. Idols these days have intangible and tacit competitions with other members to grab more camera time, but Big Bang found a way around it. Choreography designed to feature only one member at a time by having other members walk off the stage to allow the limelight to shine solely on one member might be the most amazing thing I've seen. 

Congrats, VIPs. It seems to be a great time to be a VIP.

I won't call myself a VIP, but I'm proud to be a KPOP fan; I'm proud to have Big Bang in the industry.

(Please support CNBLUE, too >< They've so much potential!)

hi there friend. it's really nice to hear something like that from a non-vip. thanks alot. really, what you've just said made me feel good.

i'm pretty confident to say that even if one is not a big bang fan, he/she cant deny that big bang and its music are great. it hurts me when those who dont know big bang start to bash them just because they are jealous. and thats why, it flutters me to hear your comments. thank you.

and good news to you, it has only been recently that i'm fond of cnblue music. dont mind me being slow. this is because i've been listening to big bang songs only all this while (i wont call myself a kpop fan but rather big bang fan cause i only listen to them. hehe). but thanks to WGM, i was attracted to yonghwa's character, his sincerity especially. and from there, i started to listen to their music (i have just put some of their songs in my ipod yesterday. hehe.). i must say, i am attracted to their music prolly because, like big bang, they are distinct.

and hence i hope, both Boice and Vips could continue to support good music (regardless from big bang, cnblue or any other talented artists). peace :)

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS} Big Bang to Perform "The K Showw" in Korea? 

kpop.jpg

The K Showw is tour concert in the suburbs of Seoul in Korea.

Because does not sell a ticket in Korea and it's a premium event for foreigners.

{Event details}

Tour dates:July 8th(Fri)~ July 10th(Sun)

Concert:July 9th(Sat)

Place:Undecided

Seat:Only 4000 seat

Performances:TVXQ, Big Bang, Super Junior, 2PM, MBLAQ

Source:greentour.co.jp

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

shared ??

BIGBANG TV - GD CUT ~

C: doublebubblecombo @ YT

its a 5mins clip people !! so yeah , so many bromance moment ! :w00t:

EDIT WITH BRIEF TRANSLATION ~

Now I understand ! they bet who's gonna came to the concert venue the earliest !

In one of Maknae's cut , its shows that Maknae arrived first

and the hyung arrived later than him ! lol ~ 1 min late = 100 Won (?)

lol , what a dorks they are !! :lol: :lol:

Guest Elie007

Guys, I have a question...

BB has a great chance of winning MuBank, right?

They're doing great in various charts, esp MELON.

They're doing great in offline sales.

It'd probably make me sad if they aren't even a contender for this week.

I mean, I witnessed a lot of idols winning MuBank mutizen even with just a third

of BB's digital sales (Yup! It's freakin' true.).

Guest li_nikoru

I read somewhere that there isn't a big chance they win this week, because CNblue has a lot of broadcast points and hasbeen doing really well in off and online charts. Maybe next week .. but that's not even sure either :P

You shouldn't be worried about the awards :) They are all winners with the quality of their music :D

Guest Elie007

I read somewhere that there isn't a big chance they win this week, because CNblue has a lot of broadcast points and hasbeen doing really well in off and online charts. Maybe next week .. but that's not even sure either :P

You shouldn't be worried about the awards :) They are all winners with the quality of their music :D

I guess you're right.. I'm expecting a massive increase in digital sales this coming Thursday... The MV will work wonders.. I just feel it. ^_^ Plus, Love Song will be a great anthem for Black Day.

Guest sarahkristine

Sadly YG's bad politics with mubank pds wont help them win. There is good competition right now so if BB doesnt win, it wont be fishy. Unlike with Tonight promo, there was no strong competitor that's why mubank had no choice but to make them win. This time, they're not gonna kiss YG anymore since they can award kchart to the other group. Let's see next week. BB has no broadcast score to support them and their online and offline sales are only 3 days worth.

Guest juang_bb

^ BB wont win MuBank this week because their song was released on a FRIDAY, not enough time to generate enough digital sales to win over songs that's been out all week and there's competition that are doing well both online and offline. LOVE SONG's digital sales also didnt start off massive like TONIGHT did, but it got stronger days after the release instead of slowing down.

anyway, here's a short cut from TAEYANG TV

[TAEYANG TV] GDYB ARE TIRED

HANTEO SALES UPDATE 4/12

Day's Sales: 5,350+ copies

Cumulative Sales: 40,400+ copies

c: bestiz

they reached 40k already!!! :w00t:

K-Chart Prediction for this week

* 디지털음원 차트 (온라인음원 차트 + 모바일 차트) *

1. 직감 (씨엔블루) (3294 +3563) = (계 6857점)

2. 가슴이 뛴다 (케이윌) (2520 + 2835) = (계 5355점)

3. 방콕시티 (오렌지카라멜) (3458 + 1709) = (계 5167점)

4. 반짝반짝 (걸스데이) (2839 + 2080) = (계 4919점)

5. 메아리 (김태우) (2860 + 1698) = (계 4558점)

6. 아파아이야 (양파) (3165 + 973) = (계 4138점)

7. 핫 투 핫 (포미닛) (2897 + 929) = (계 3826점)

8. 가슴시린 이야기 (휘성) (2253 + 1043) = (계 3296점)

9. 러브송 (빅뱅) (1800 + 285) = (계 2085점)

* 선호도 차트 *

1. 가슴이 뛴다 (케이윌) (1100점)

2. 직감 (씨엔블루) (800점)

3. 가슴시린 이야기 (휘성) (650점)

4. 핫 투 핫 (포미닛) (500점)

5. 반짝반짝 (걸스데이) (450점)

6. 방콕시티 (오렌지카라멜) (400점)

7. 메아리 (김태우) (300점)

8. 아파아이야 (양파) (250점)

9. 러브송 (빅뱅) (0점)

* 음반판매 차트 (기준 : 한터차트 참조 : 신나라/핫트랙스) *

1. 러브송 (빅뱅) (6465점)

2. 직감 (씨엔블루) (2748점)

3. 핫 투 핫 (포미닛) (494점)

4. 메아리 (김태우) (436점)

5. 아파아이야 (양파) (150점)

6. 가슴이 뛴다 (케이윌) (85점)

7. 가슴시린 이야기 (휘성) (71점)

* 방송 차트 (테스트 차트) (참조 : 차트코리아/에어모니터) *

1. 가슴이 뛴다 (케이윌) (3061점)

2. 직감 (씨엔블루) (3003점)

3. 메아리 (김태우) (2953점)

4. 반짝반짝 (걸스데이) (2538점)

5. 가슴시린 이야기 (휘성) (2015점)

6. 아파아이야 (양파) (1748점)

7. 방콕시티 (오렌지카라멜) (1686점)

8. 핫 투 핫 (포미닛) (838점)

9. 러브송 (빅뱅) (0점)

* (종합점수 예상차트) * (디지털음원 차트 + 선호도 차트 + 음반판매 차트 + 방송 차트)

1. 직감 (씨엔블루) (6857 + 800 + 2748 + 3003) = (총점 13408점)

2. 가슴이 뛴다 (케이윌) (5355 + 1100 + 85 + 3061) = (총점 9601점)

3. 러브송 (빅뱅) (2085 + 0 + 6465 + 0) = (총점 8550점)

4. 메아리 (김태우) (4558 + 300 + 436 + 2953) = (총점 8247점)

5. 반짝반짝 (걸스데이) (4919 + 450 + 0 + 2538) = (총점 7907점)

6. 방콕시티 (오렌지카라멜) (5167 + 400 + 0 + 1686) = (총점 7253점)

7. 아파아이야 (양파) (4138 + 250 + 150 + 1748) = (총점 6286점)

8. 가슴시린 이야기 (3296 + 650 + 71 + 2015) = (총점 6032점)

9. 핫 투 핫 (포미닛) (3826 + 500 + 494 + 838) = (총점 5658점)

cr:shn0718@hanteo

BigBang isn't gonna win this week not because they didn't do well on online music & offline charts...Like usual they're doing extremely well on both charts..it's just because they have 0 point for the broadcast chart & the rating chart,they also have no MV & the fact that it was released on Friday also lower the points

EDIT:

Charts are calculated weekly = sales on Monday to Sunday

so bigbang just had 3 days of sales while others have 7 days of sales

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}BIGBANG stages this week:

unledmo.png

Credit : teambigbang @ twitter

So their schedule should look like this ::

April 14 

{Release}{AM 09:00  KST} BiG BanG - ''Love Song''

{TV Broadcast} {PM 18:05 KST} M!Countdown - BiG BanG Comeback Stage

April 16 

{TV Broadcast} {PM 16:05 KST} Music Core - BiG BanG Comeback Stage

April 17 

{TV Broadcast} {PM 15:50 KST} Inkigayo - BiG BanG Stage

Guest doublehh03

{INFO}BIGBANG stages this week:

MCD (4/14)

MuCore (4/16) & Inkigayo (4/17)

no music bank i see lol. the beef still strong.

Archived