Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha thanks!

i actually just searched them from youtube too! lol

and omg~!

my favorite song:

STUPID LIAR!

:D

hands down~!!!!!!

I feel like there's soooo many CLIMAX in this song that it makes me feel nostalgic!!!

dang, GD's rap makes me bob my head, so is TOP's! its so sexy and cool! plus superrrr love the intro!

total WIN!!

4 thumbs up! including my foot! lol :)

Guest Music_junkie69

Ok so here is my two-bits about the new songs.

Let's start with Dae's Baby Don't Cry - all I have to say about this is I LOVE :wub: LOVE :wub: LOVE :wub: LOVE IT!!!!!! YG please give Daesung's his solo album already. This boy can definitely sing!

Secondly, LOVE SONG - although I LOVE, ABSOLUTELY LOVE Top's :wub: opening verse of this song, I can't say that this is my  favourite song. :sweatingbullets:

Thirdly, STUPID LIAR - This has definitely got to be my favourite song of the two (Love Song and Stupid Liar). It is so catchy and I think it is going to do very well.

On the whole the boys have come through again. I can't wait to see them perform these songs.

WHY WEREN'T THESE SONGS INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL MINI-ALBUM???

SERIOUSLY.

They could have promoted three songs with LOVE SONG as THE TITLE TRACK with TONIGHT and STUPID LIAR. Much as I LOVE/STAN TONIGHT beyond anything - LOVE SONG IS JUST. . .I can't even begin to describe how much I LOVE THIS LOVE SONG. It's perfect - the vocals so GLORIOUS. It gives me more than just goosebumps - it strikes a chord. Tabi's voice in the beginning of the song only to be fabulously followed by Dae's haunting voice - DAMN.

Suffice it to say - I AM HOOKED. I LOVE ALL THREE OF THEM. Don't make me pick one because I just can't. XD

Guest juang_bb

Hanteo Sales update!

REAL TIME as of 1:20pm KST 13,700+ units.

c: 라프시스@bestiz

i believe that's only for today. yesterday, on the pre-sales, they sold 2,999 units.

pretty good for a repack/special album especially since the day isnt over yet. :D

Guest Bongs

Love Song gives me a nostalgia feel. Which means, songs that gives me those "feel" are instant favorite. :D

Stupid Liar is really refreshing though. The first time I heard this song from the teaser, I wasn't interested cause, to me, the teaser didn't highlight the good parts. I just heard the messy bits of it. lol. Which I found unattractive lol.

Baby Don't Cry is probably my favorite next to Love Song. Anything that showcases Dae's voice is also an instant like! :]

Guest doublehh03

Hanteo Sales update!

REAL TIME as of 1:20pm KST 13,700+ units.

c: 라프시스@bestiz

i believe that's only for today. yesterday, on the pre-sales, they sold 2,999 units.

pretty good for a repack/special album especially since the day isnt over yet. :D

that's ridiculously great considering this is not just your normal repackaged/special album b/c it's freakin' EXPENSIVE as hell. REALLY expensive.

i don't expect great sales b/c kVIPs have been forking out a lot, so this is surprising. they could surpass 20k today.

@juang more than what I expected since I did see some people complaining even in Hanteo boards on 4.5 being expensive and them planning some sort of boycott to get their no to Japan concert. But VIPs love Big Bang, so I guess its all good. Pretty sure this won't sell as much as the mini but I'm happy that they're doing good.

Anyway, done spazzing over at twitter. Shout out to my VIP t-list. Had fun earlier waiting for the release of the song. About the songs, I love them! I really enjoyed Stupid Liar and Love Song. Dae's solo was beautifully sang.

Though I do understand why there are differences of opinion. Between Tonight, SL and LS, I gotta say I enjoy the new songs more. It's not because Tonight is a bad song. In fact, it's better in terms of production and overall quality. It's very polished and it's obvious time was spent making the song. Cafe is still a really awesome song and WIR is very easy to listen to. But the appeal of the new songs for me is the experimentation/novelty and how the vocals of the boys stood out. The two songs, SL and LS, are a bit disjointed and didn't flow as well as say Tonight. But, I think that's why I love SL and LS. There's a certain rawness and energy in them that I didn't find in Tonight. They're unpolished but the songs are good. And you know as Big Bang produces more songs like this, they'll get better. It's like a whole new chapter for Big Bang's musical adventures. It's the smell of potential, like a new beginning and something to look forward to. Though it might not be for everyone, I am very happy that they're evolving. It probably won't do as well as Tonight in charts because of the genre and the newness of these kind of songs for Big Bang. But I like that Big Bang is traversing a new path. I also love how fun these new songs sound. The 3 vocalists really shine in SL and LS. And GD rapping in Stupid Liar makes me so happy. I missed it in their Tonight promos! I like him singing, but his rapping > singing for me. About Daesung's solo, his voice will forever be awesome to me. I wish there was a part of the song where he showcases his range more though. I love the song but it can get tedious since the song doesn't have as much of a climax.

I also understand why Tonight is the title of their mini. Though as an international fan, I wished these new songs were in the 4th album, I get why it's not. I think Tonight mini was really made to just appeal to the public and go back to their status quo as a big/anticipated group in Korea. And the easiest way was for an infusion of their older/more familiar style with their new one. If they came back with these new songs, the public would have been more alienated with them/shocked with the change of style. And the pressure to deliver was very high then. Now, with this repack, everything is different. Like juang said over at twitter, with repack, less expectations to chart highly so they can afford to experiment.

I still hope that Korean public will embrace the change so Big Bang will get encouraged to experiment more.

Anyway, whatever happens still supporting my boys. Excited for the comeback in Inki and the MV!

Guest shinhdeplol

Vocal professionals rank the best and worst singing idol groups and members

Numerous professionals from the music industry recently got together to rank the best and worst sounding idol groups and idol group members, the results of which were recently published through a special Chosun News report.

There are four sets of results in total: two for the best and worst singing idol groups, and two for the best and worst singing idol group members. A simple point system was used to record the results.

< NOTE >: This article does not express the opinions of allkpop nor of the author.

# The Best of the Best

IEkKL.jpg

2AM came in 1st place for the best singing idol group with a total of 11 points, which was achieved partly by their hit song ‘Can’t Let You Go Even if I Die‘. “The lead singers and sub-vocalists are able to keep their voices stable at any given part of any song, and their talents are all just about even.”

Big Bang achieved 2nd place with a total of 8 points and their reviews read, “Due to their great musical skills, and a spectacular continuation of team effort, they scored well.” Coming in 3rd place for the best singing idol groups are the Brown Eyed Girls with 6 points. “Their live singing pitch and breath has always been maintained very well. Emotions are also expressed well.”

[Other parts omiited]

FULL ARTICLE

Source + Photo: Chosun News

Taken from: Allkpop

EDIT:

[PHOTOS] 110408 BTS PHOTOS FROM LOVE SONG MV!!! :w00t:

tn_1302240242_1863737094_0.jpg

tn_1302240243_1864201503_0.jpg

tn_1302240302_1923604803_0.jpg

The articles that come with these photos

http://news.nate.com/view/20110408n13738

http://news.nate.com/view/20110408n13762