celebrate

BiG BanG's Special Edition 4.5 album 

wub.gif

Join the fun&let's party,together,again

cause 

BiG BanG is BACK,one more time !!!

Guest juang_bb

less than an hour to go!!!

LOL at GD's me2day! of course TOP will cheat on basketball, even on arcade games! :lol:

i can't wait! i havent listened to the songs but ive been reading spoilers!!! ahhhhh!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Its April 8th in Korea now :w00t:

The new album!!!!!

All the cards I have seen till now look so gorgeous :wub:

tumblrljaec790ov1qetjfg.png

C: http://twitter.com/Kwoninmon // 180888 @ tumblr

EDIT:

I wanna be the first to review :P

I love all the 3 songs, but my favorite has to be LOVE SONG, after that is BABY DONT CRY and STUPID LIAR.

I DONT HATE THIS LOVE SONG :lol: How can anyone hate such a soft loving song??? I wonder how they will perform this song, dressed like princes maybe? :P

BABY DONT CRY sounds soooo good in HQ. Dae has such a heavenly voice, I hope he will get to perform this song on national TV one day, so that everyone gets to see how great a singer he is. Baby dont cry, give me your smile <- the sweetest thing ever blush.gif

I think STUPID LIAR is a really fun song to performm, Im looking forward to how Jiyong will sing the chorus since it seems pretty difficult :sweatingbullets:

Overall, I love all the 3 new songs, its worth the wait :wub:

Guest vstephaniew

DAMN!! I HEARD THE NEW SONGS ALREADY!!! I CANT CHOOSE WHICH ONE IS MY FAVORITE... ALL I KNOW IS THAT BOTH ARE ON REPEAT AND IS ALREADY IN MY IPOD WAAAA!!! I CANT STOP LISTENING!!!! I'LL BE DEAD LYING DOWN ON MY BED FOR A WEEK AGAIN JUST LISTENING TO BIG BANG!! I CANT WAIT FOR MY COPY ANYMORE... I WISH YESASIA COULD DELIVER IT NOW ALREADY WAAAA :)

BIG BANG NEVER DISAPPOINT ME :)

Guest sarahkristine

I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT!!

Baby Don't Cry - the best thing that ever happened to KPOP IDOL SOLO!!!! I swear, it's so unique.

It's a pop ballad with a touch of R&B. It has a monotonous, and yet very sweet and calm, melody. VERY NOSTALGIC!!! It gives me that nostalgic feeling I get whenever I listen to Seungri's White Love, and G-Dragon's 1 Year Station. The drum beat (and that very playful accompanying SFX) is very simple and soothing. The song in itself is very simple, and yet that simplicity makes it OUTSTANDING! Aigoo. Daesung, this is your time to shine! However, as I said this is a very simple and laid back sound, so I don't think it showcased EVERYTHING that Daesung can do with his voice. BUT Daesung showcased his talent nonetheless. His voice is very husky and calming, it has that jazzy and R&B quality. The refrain and chorus are very beautiful. And the silence right after the first chorus, followed by the slow build-up to the second verse, gives off a dramatic feeling.

THE BRIDGE, with the guitar chords, and playful SFX (sorry, I don't know those instruments that's why I call them SFX hehehe), SO DRAMATIC! The adlibs towards the end are powerful. Dae's ending note, WOW! And again, that overall accompaniment at the end is amazing, nostalgic, dramatic. Just perfect. I'm so glad this is a long track with 4:34 run time.

10 out of 10!!!

Stupid Liar - POP-ROCK TO THE CORE. wow, coming from Big Bang, this is a BIG CHANGE musically.

First and foremost, the hook line "I am stupid" and "Stupid liar liar liar lie" ARE SO EFFECTIVE IT'S HOOKED IN MY HEAD!!!

Seungri's start is so cool!!! PERFECT ENGLISH ACCENT! I love his voice, wow maknae, you're surprising me with that vocal.

I LOVE THE GUITAR ACCOMPANIMENT. G-Dragon's rap is so powerful and unique, it's a calm yet FAST rap!!! The drum beat is so good! O MY GOD!!! Daesung's next line is to die for. That voice, my God, with the violin WOWOWOWOWOWOW JUST WOW!

The chorus is so surprising! But it's pretty different in tone. TOO ROCKISH FOR MY TASTE, but I love it nonetheless. The autotune was a little overdone on GD's voice in the chorus. It got irritating at one point.

Dae's second verse is as cool as Seungri's first one. His vocals is tooooooooooo great. The violin, O MY GAH JUST KILL ME ALREADY, the violin with TOP's powerful rap wow. VIOLIN AT THE CLIMAXES, KILL ME NOW!!! The bridge is just... WOW, so CALM and SO SOOTHING. Taeyang's voice. I LOVE IT! POWERFUL VOCALS THERE! It's vocal heaven, no comments. IT'S SO DRAMATIC!

PRODUCTION QUALITY IS BEYOND THE ROOF, the background music, the accompaniments, the synths, the bass, the drum beats, the second voices, the vocal blending, the GUITAR! GD WHY ARE YOU SUCH A GENIUS PRODUCER!!!!

Overall, I am very happy because the voices all shined in this song. There's no too much Taeyang or G-Dragon, there was enough Seungri and Daesung. EVERYONE SHINED VOCALLY, I am so proud of G-Dragon.

9.2/10. (i put a minus 0.8 because I am not so fond of the chorus (GD's lines).

Love Song - a beautiful love song, i can't hate it.

TOP's voice, wow, so angelic, so calm, so soothing.

Dae's blend with the guitar and the beat... soooooooo cooooooooooool! But I was surprised that Dae's and TOP's parts were back to back, as well as GD's chorus. It seemed forced at first.

GD's voice, my God, kill me now please! Taeyang, vocals, wow. Seungri, so much emotion!!!

The bridging instrumental with the hooo hooo hooo, so beautiful, too much! Nostalgic, and induces strong emotions as a listener.

GD's 2nd verse, o my God so dramatic and so sexy. THE BEST PART OF THE SONG HOW CAN HE BE SOOOOOOO!!!! Daesung's second verse is just as powerful, his vocals are too die for!!!

The rap bridges, very beautiful. G-dragon's rap, with the blend of the high-pitch piano and the silence, another climax of the song, and the last chorus with that powerful drum interludes, and Taeyang's and Seungri's adlibs.

My only objection is the overuse of "I hate this love song." For each time they sing it 8x. Too much for my taste. And also, I think TOP was buried in this song. I didn't notice him that much (except for that epic first verse). Also, I think it's because of the teasers that we all listened to separately, but at first listen everything seemed forced (in terms of melody, tone, and overall coherence).

9.2/10.

Overall, 9.5/10. I am a happy fan. It lived up to everything for my taste.

GOOD POINTS: Equal shining moments for all members (everyone shined). SUPERB FANTASTIC BEYOND THE ROOF PRODUCTION QUALITY. Fresh sound. NOSTALGIC/DRAMATIC/EMOTIONAL FEELINGS EVOKED.

Bad points: The guitar and overall accompaniment flooded the vocals at some points. And some verses seemed forced at first listen (in terms of tone and coherence).

^ i agree with your review. i think in both song, everyone is equal. nobody outshine others. their voice blend well together. 

and i must say this

BABY DON't CRY is so beautiful. it really bring smile to my face every time i hear this song.

Guest juang_bb

THE 3 SONGS ARE SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL!!!! NO WORDS! JUST PURE EPIC!!!

CAPS ABUSE! OMG. BIGBANG. WHY RELEASE THESE JUST NOW?!? WHY ARE THESE EPIC SONGS NOT ON THE ORIGINAL MINI-ALBUM?!? YG, I LOVE YOU FOR GETTING THE BOYS FOR ANOTHER 5 YEARS BUT CAN I CURSE YOU AGAIN? john tesh YOU YG! WHY DO YOU WANT MORE MONEY! WE SHOULD HAVE DEALT WITH LESS CRAP HAVE THESE BEEN IN THE ORIGINAL MINI!

THE SONGS ARE GLORIOUS! LOVE SONG IS JUST... NO WORDS!!! BEAUTIFUL. EPIC. GREAT. I CAN USE EVERY SINGLE ADJECTIVE IN THE DICTIONARY!

STUPID LIAR IS AMAZING TOO!!! DAESUNG, YOU... YOU SEXY BEAST! IT SOUNDS SO DIFFERENT! ACTUALLY WAIT, BOTH SONGS SOUND SO FRESH!!!

BABY DONT CRY... OH BABY DAESUNG! YOU MAKE ME CRY!!! YOUR VOICE IS SO HEAVENLY PERFECT. I PROMISE, RELEASE THAT GODDAMN SOLO ALBUM AND CONSIDER 2 ALBUMS SOLD!!! I'LL BE WAITING DAESUNG-AH!!!

OMG. ALL SONGS ARE FOREVER ON REPEAT!! MY BABIES... THOSE WHO DOUBTED CAN EAT THEIR WORDS NOW. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

LIKE KC SAID... ONCE AGAIN...

I.BOW.DOWN.TO MY #FOREVERBIAS.... BIGBANG!

5 MORE YEARS AND THEY WELCOME IT WITH 3 GODLY SONGS!!!

BIGBANG FOREVER BABY!!!!

Guest Jei1430280629

I'm dying for Baby Don't Cry :((

Baby you make me feel so pleased. The best song ever. It really matches Dae's voice.

Though the title is "Baby Don't Cry", the song makes me cry. Oh Dae Dae :((:((

About Stupid Liar and Love Song. AWESOME!!! That's all i can say. I think both are so beautiful. I love both :(

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT !

OMG Stupid Liar is so addictive! its playing as I type. I'm crazy over this song. GDs rap is awesome my baby is perfect.

Love song is so wonderful. TOPs voice in the beginning. Taeyangs voice was also perfect for this song. I really absolutely love it.

:wub: :wub: Daesung baby don't cry :wub: :wub:  such a sweet song.

I'm replaying everything like crazy!! BIG BANG IS BACK INDEED!!!

Guest pascale

LOVE SONG is such an amazing song!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all GD and TOP singing in it: their voices are so good to my ears. Dae's part has to be my favorite

Taeyang part when saying "i hate this love song" is sooo good. Then after Tae/Seungri sung their parts, BAM Tabi start with the rap, followed by GD.

GREAT SONG!!!!!

BABY DON'T CRY!!! OMG Dae finally can show his great vocal abilities. The song is really good and his voice is so sooth and calm. It may appear as a simple ballad song but it's not. You have to listen to it with eyes closed and you will see how perfect the song is.

Dae your solo debut will be just awesome, can't wait for that day

STUPID LIAR: this is totally rock!!! completely new for BIG BANG. Seungri starts with great english in his part. Then GD "bla bla bla" and rap. The highlight is the change from GD's rap to Daesung singing part, didn't see that coming at all.

Then they did it again when Dae sung the 2nd verse following by Tabi's rap. AMAZING!!!!

and i'm happy because THE LINES WERE EQUALLY SUNG BY THE MEMBERS. Everyone has their shining moments.

BIG BANG DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest yunhotic

OMG. I seriously LOVE their new songs so much!!!! It's different from their previous work, yet SOOOOOOO AMAZINGLY AWESOME.

I noticed that GD and TOP rapped "calmly" instead of going for the usual style that all idol rappers are trying to achieve (Idk how to describe it.. kind of beastly I guess? lol)

And DAE's solo?!?! What can I say? 10/10!!!!! His voice, the over arrangement of the song... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest roxy6

I LOVE ALL 3 SONGS!!! THEY SOUND SO FRESH & THE KIND OF 'WARM' MUSIC THAT GD HAS BEEN EMPHASIZING!

I LOVE how they always climb a notch higher with their new music.

& WHO'S IN FAVOUR OF A SOLO STAGE FOR DAESUNG?? *HANDS UP!!* ^^

Guest doublehh03

big bang has never disappointed me. love song is too awesome. the melody is beautiful.

now i need to listen to the other songs

Guest super_trooper808

WOW amazing songs!! Loving the rock influence in Stupid Liar. And OMG Daesung's Baby Dont Cry is just pure bliss, it really has a certain nostalgic feel to it. BB never fails to amaze and empower us with their innovative creations. Why are they so friggin' awesome...my  heart cant take it hahaha.

Guest syao_sid

I don't even know where to begin... spazzing here!!!

YG is so SNEAKY for leaving these songs out from the mini then putting it for a special edition. But on the brighter side these epic songs would be PROMOTED! so wise move there YG (though i'm so broke now!)

The pop-rock their aiming for is more emphasized in these songs. Lovin' the drums!

LOVE SONG ~~ maybe bec. of the teasers, I thought it was kinda ..like not fluid at first. Took me 3 listens to finally get used to it. The beat is definitely NEW to BB and I love it. It's mellow but still edgy. The mixture of strong vocals and the breakdown to soft parts are PERFECT.

I had to admit that Teddy composing had me worried a bit BUT as usual the Teddy+GD combo never let me down..so oh yeah!!!

STUPID LIAR ~~ this is addicting! I LOVE THISSSS! 'nuff said. ;)

BABY DON'T CRY ~~ Dae sounds so heavenly. :wub: It makes me feel nostalgic. Definitely this would be my ultimate repeat for relaxing at night. It has that feel to it. Kudos also to Kush for making this great song!

This is a perfect example of why not judge a song w/o listening to it yet.

Turns out that the song lyrics released are not accurate when it comes to member's parts.

Each member had his time to shine. :D

I'm now anticipating their performances more than ever.

I have a feeling that these songs would even sound better live!

MELON REALTIME CHART UPDATE: (1 hour after release)

LOVE SONG # 1

STUPID LIAR # 2

BABY DON't CRY # 9

~time for another round of BIG BANG DOMINATION! ~

Archived