★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{Info]} Big Bang to participate in SBS's special concert in Jeju Island

tourpdc.jpg

Producer Cho PD : Big Bang will be participating in SBS's special concert "Jeju 7 Natural Beauty Landscapes" on April 24th  @ Jeju Island's Halla Gymnasium. 

Other participating artists include SNSD, TVXQ, 2PM and MBLAQ and only around 2000 people 

will be able to attend it. 

Source : @tourpd via DCTOP

Crerit : BBH-avatar_normal.jpg

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ he LOVES girls~ GIRLS he ADORES! <3

though i joined this forum years back, never been to BB thread before...and soompi is one of my fave forum but never get a chance to post much on it..and am clueless as to how to operate this so i just basically read everybody's posts.... :D and thanks you actually clear my mind somehow...

I'm a new fan of BB, heard their song "Lies" before and instantly liked it but since i can't understand any words of it I eventually ignored it, but after i took up my exam last year of december 2010, i got bored and so i started watching youtube again and i happened to bump into that song again so i watched it over and over again, then soon after i was watching their live performances..and i realize that even though i dont understand any words, they says it all through their stage performance.

the funny thing though is that I always nag and be angry with my younger sister(because she was into kpop so much),I never thought the fandom will actually captures me soon after... :lol::D

@ leslie_lei

thank u also!

Guest shinhdeplol

The best dancer in Big Bang, Choi Seunghyun ♥

dVb6L.gif

4YPPd.gif

1jSbL.gif

Zz8bz.gif

UpuRe.gif

Gjmb6.gif

NdjyT.gif

C: http://19871104.tumblr.com/

Seeing him dance is just the cutest thing ever :wub::P

Guest MTRAiNbow_S5BB

MTRAiNbow_S5BB and cathyisvip: it's not an April Fools!!! ^-^

Like I said before, I don't have much details on it except that Big Bang were asked to perform for this event.

But I would be more than happy to let you guys if they really do come...

And I've been begging my parents since last year to make it possible! T_________T

But knowing that they recently made their comeback as a group is putting them in a very busy schedule...

which does make it very hard for them to come... :(

0__0

Don't give me hope and then crush them xD

WOW... go beg your dad, your mom !!!!!! I'm COUNTING on you!!!!!!

hehehehe, If it happens, OMOMOMOMOM.

Oh my god, but what is the name of the event? :D

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110402 YG LIFE UPDATE

skpye.jpg

HQ version:

skpye.th.jpg

C: YG-LIFE

I just wanna hold you close to me

:wub: :wub: :wub:

OMG TOP is sooo hottttt <333333333333

Guest beiusung

xinmsn, a Singapore Mediacorp collaborated entertainment website made a surprise announcement 

that Big Bang and 2NE1 are among the 7 groups of artists who will be attending the Korean Music

Wave 2011 this coming July 15th at the Singapore Indoor Stadium.

I hope this is not another one of the practical jokes which have been spreading around for April's Fool

Day. Let's wait for more updates from xinmsn.

source : xinmsn FB

Read more: Big Bang Haven http://bigbanghaven.blogspot.com/#ixzz1IK0WDuQ5

SG VIPs are so lucky

source:http://www.facebook.com/pages/xinmsncom-English/109339549093889

Guest shinhdeplol

[PHOTOS] 110326 LOTTE DTF Family Concert - G-Dragon

51b0b24595557075dd5401d.jpg

2a2b1a8fd2292f7a13df9bc.th.jpg4dfd82bbad627a1978f055d.th.jpg51b0b24595557075dd5401d.th.jpg56a75d7be2d45062369bf7c.th.jpge279d121a8e6cb4db251b9f.th.jpg

Source: instinct-gd

Via 荼洛佳

Shared by: Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

Reminder: Please refrain from posting personal conversations on the thread. Instead you can PM each other :)

EDIT:

[PHOTOS] 110326 LOTTE DTF Family Concert - Taeyang

NzcSK.jpg

^ sooooo cute <33333333

1301580922img6780.th.jpg1301580922img7472.th.jpg1301580922img7663.th.jpg

1301580922img6727.th.jpg1301580922img6754.th.jpg1301580922img6783.th.jpg1301580922img7107.th.jpg1301580922img7296.th.jpg

C: sol-mate // stardaisy212 @ twitter

GDs D7 pic was just so hot. Hes been showing a softer side lately but I must admit its nice to see bad boy GD again.

Now Tabis D-6 photo is just all kinds of sexy.

"I just want to hold you close to me"  oooh yess me likey. I think this is for Love Song? bet this song will give me an eargasm

2my9pir.jpg

I can't wait to hear them both and see the rest of the guys concept pics. *edit On closer look they GD&TOP don't even share any similarity, TOPs hat is made up of some kind of leather material plus those silver ring things. I'm even more interested to see how this will all blend together. 

Guest Qj_GDragon

hello guyz ..Is there anyone here Singapore citizen ...

I'm VNmese ^^ and wanna know that which site I can buy the ticket for the next Jul even in SG 'n when will it sold ??

thank U so much for ur consider ^^

Jiyong looks so cute here :wub: This image reminds me of their early days <33333

*quoted image*

C: tokki-g @ tumblr

EDIT:

Jiyong wore the same cardigan on COME TO PLAY. LOL the same piece of clothing gives off 2 completely different feelings to me :P

*quoted image*

C: 오리쨔응 @ bestiz

It's been a while since I posted. Busy with twitter xD But, I had to unlurk because of these photos! GD! Been so long since I saw him like this. He looks great here and not too thin as he usually does these days. Love his expression.

About Stupid Liar, reserving judgment until the 8th. It's something new and I love how they're experimenting with their music. Gotta say that it's so catchy! I'm very excited for this round of promos since their concept photos look awesome so far. They've always looked good in suits and preppy clothes. I hope they keep them for their performances. I'm excited for Love Song as well. Can this be the song in BBTV? *crossing my fingers*

8th needs to come soon. ^.^ Excited for the MV as well.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon wants to give fans his selcas

G-Dragon has revealed a set of hilarious selcas and is looking for people to give them to.

On April 1st, G-Dragon revealed the pictures on his personal me2day and stated, "Who are the winners of my photos? Dun dun dun!" The pictures were taken with a polaroid camera and later decorated with markers by none other than GDragon himself.

Fans have responded in excitement, leaving comments such as "Me! Send them to me!" and "I want all of them."

On the other hand, Big Bang will be returning to Inkigayo on April 10th with their 4.5 album after finishing up promotions for "TONIGHT" on March 27th.

Don't you want one of these adorable selcas?

2RUR5.jpg

Source: Star News

Taken from: Koreaboo

Guest juang_bb

found this in bestiz, i guess a KVIP's english teacher is a VIP. :lol:

b0134929_4d95dfdc67689.jpg

c: 이온빅뱅@bestiz

:lol:

there was also another post where i think another kVIP's english teacher from Canada was asked who her fave korean idol is, and the answer was BIGBANG's TAEYANG. ;) no surprise there! they were talking about BIGBANG being really popular among their foreign teachers. :D

shoutout to CLIO! are you gonna have the same thing in your lesson plan next? are they talking about you? ^_^

edit: TABI WANTS A KISS!!! :wub:blush.gif

d6b98fe074cabb0ef3eda3f.jpg

c: 강호섭@bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Ri <3 :P

XopXU.gif

They are so cute together :x :x Paparazzi paparazzi~

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

EDIT:

[NEWS] BIGBANG For「Lush Concert」4/29!?

e4syJ.jpg

Apparently,the boys will have「Lush Concert」(right before they start Japan activity/tour) at AX Korea Hall in Seoul on Friday April 29 at 20:00 with the amazingly expensive ticket price at 150,000 Won!!Heol!!!

More detail will be added soon!!

Via d8/DCGD

Taken from TeamBIGBANG

Guest shin.hye

hello guyz ..Is there anyone here Singapore citizen ...

I'm VNmese ^^ and wanna know that which site I can buy the ticket for the next Jul even in SG 'n when will it sold ??

thank U so much for ur consider ^^

Hi! The details of the event hasn't been posted yet.

You can follow @KoreanMusicWave on twitter for updates!

The event is by prooflabel by the way.

Hope it helps (:

Guest princess_vip

BIGBANG Paper Models - ‘BIGBANG Restaurant Collection’

Pandaboo's latest creation!

tumblr_lj0p1uif1X1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj0p2xb76E1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj0p4brMaB1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj0p57Qmm21qgixu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj0p5s1Y6L1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lj0p6p1VsA1qgixu6o1_500.jpg

credit : BBpapermodel & Bigbang Hong Kong Fan Club

via Big Bang Haven

These are really cuuuute! I want ALL OF THEM!

EDIT:

Check out her blog for more BIGBANG paper models!

You can DL & print those paper models.

They're so cute, I need to print them all out!

Guest beiusung

Big Bang "Tonight" Download Sales from Gaon Download Chart 

Week of 2/20-2/26

#1 Tonight (idk why the number doesn't show) but im guessing it should be around 400k

Week of 2/27-3/05

#1 Tonight 357,126 downloads sold

Week of 3/06-3/12

#3 Tonight 271,224 downloads sold

Week of 3/13-3/19

#6 Tonight 216,947 downloads sold 

Week of 3/20-3/26

#16 Tonight 166,634 downloads sold

The total after 5 weeks should be over 1,400,00

you can take a look at this site: 

http://www.gaonchart...nload/list.gaon

i'm not exactly sure what this chart is for though since my translator wasn't the best ahah... i'll list it out if anyone knows

cre: 6theory

Archived