★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I was just wondering, I came across with a post of GD by the moderator and that she was apologizing for misplacing her post to Big Bang instead of GD's thread alone. And every time i watched youtube videos of them and read some of comments, the very popular to me is always like this "I'm GD bias..hes the best among BB members," "I'm TOP bias". and the worst ever comment i read was "GD, TOP and Teayang is sooo fine without the other two"(i was hoping he/she was just joking)... and so on...And in this thread the BB members seems to be separated or individual whether it is individual activities(because of their own thread). I just don't get it, why does it have to be like that anyway? why are WE separating them, why this BIAS blah blah..?

We have SEPARATE threads because it's a MUST here that we create one whenever a member releases SOLO music. It's not to separate BIGBANG members nor it is to create BIASES among VIPS. In each fandom it cant be help that there's a certain member that you like the most, it just goes the same w/ BigBang and VIPS. Dont take it seriously because if you know how BIAS Korean Vips are then you'd probably have a heartattack LOL kidding aside biases cant be helped and its something we have to deal with in every fandom.

STUPID LIAR

^ Hmmmm GD and his lies..lol.

I like the "woohoo" part, so damn sexy ^^

and this pic had me spazzing

shoutout to TWITTER TLIST

f8ce4a323cd64f8ba2cc2bf.jpg

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY YOU CARRY A HEART LIKE THAT...AND WHY YOU LOOKING SO DAMN GIDDY!!!?

i die.

LMAO....

you're such a HEARTBREAKER

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kaedejun

the movie is available on dramafever - fully subbed in English, full episode

http://www.dramafever.com/drama/3910/1/19/

Guest bunnyxchoo

Big Bang MIGHT come to Orange County, California in the summer!!!

it's not 100% sure, but they were invited to perform for this HUGE Korean Sports Event that will be held during summer.

Wish I knew more details about it...

My Dad is part of the board that's making the Sports Event happen,

but since he's not in charge for the entertainment event he doesn't know yet... >_<

Guest shinhdeplol

Awh I went offline earlier last night and I missed the teaser release :P

Im glad that this was not an April fool joke. I love love love the 30 sec teaser already, now I cant wait for the HQ full songs ^^

Stupid liaar~

And why havent YG been releasing teaser photos? I wanna see photos of the other members :P

EDIT:

[FANTAKEN PHOTOS] 110324 10corsocomo Party - Daesung

I didnt know that GDW had taken photos of Dae then :P

14v4fn9.jpg

34nobxu.jpg

332cp41.jpg

C: GD-WORLD // DCDS // 菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

[FANTAKEN PHOTOS] 110316 - KBS Cool FM Lee Soo-young's Music Show- Seungri

776356b52b11eb9b37d3cac.jpg

3f6ea1af2c215d997dd92aco.th.jpg41a2ebcd147560040eb345c.th.jpg6f8da06ebf3faf8f80cb4ac.th.jpg73502538baca1771b9998fc.th.jpg7d7bd05478b56c0dd00906c.th.jpg

3f6ea1af2c265d997dd92ac.th.jpg9d08382a2da6ee6d5243c1c.th.jpg177f6fd04ffb6fdaa1ec9cc.th.png786b8a443d02e419500ffec.th.jpg

825b7e8d3b8dc747b21bbac.th.jpg3348b4129c003d9bc2fd78c.th.jpg776356b52b11eb9b37d3cac.th.jpg02514636ad55d088a2cc2bc.th.jpg

b7a5f103cabc28ddd53f7cc.th.pngc86951601354a08a8cb10dc.th.jpgd4b405faedc6d8c258ee90c.th.jpgf67ec2fc92ec74d7b801a0c.th.jpg

8fb5a66483b586a5f63654c.th.jpgbca4cece9507025693457ec.th.jpgc866bc3509007cdea71e12c.th.jpge3523d4e67e36b9fd0c86ac.th.jpge4b77bc6b014304e9c163dc.th.jpg177f6fd04ff96fdaa1ec9cc.th.jpg

Source: SEUNGRIYA

Via 小小小胜利

Shared by: Aeuy_Chubby @ BBTH

Guest Banana Peel

I LOVEEEEEE THE TEASER :D it's a lot better than I expected, actually. It's so addicting already, and I'm in love love love with top's "how you doin' ladiesss" with his deep voice. AHHH, now I'm even more excited to hear how the rest of the members' parts will sound.

Guest hellafresh

has this already been posted? dbsk's yunho talking about seungri on drop knee guru with subs

cr: bOwstitChmE

starts at 11:20

Big Bang gears up for “Inkigayo” comeback

20110317bigbang1.jpg

By releasing their teaser for “Stupid Liar” earlier today, Big Bang sparked the official hype for their double title track comeback, which will be held in two weeks.

On April 1st, YG Entertainment revealed, “Big Bang will be releasing their special edition album on April 8th. Kicking off with SBS’s ‘Inkigayo‘ on the 10th, Big Bang will be beginning their official promotions once more.”

They continued, “‘Stupid Liar’ has an impressive level of perfection that made it a strong title track contender for Big Bang’s fourth mini-album. ‘Love Song‘ and the other eight tracks will also be found soon.”

Upon hearing the 30-second teaser for “Stupid Liar,” fans had excitedly commented, “I got goose bumps,” and “It has a very fresh sound!”

Source: Sports Today via Nate || ALLKPOP

Monthly Digital Charts (March):

Melon:

1. Tonight

5. What Is Right

6. Cafe

12.Hands Up

14.Somebody to Love

Mnet:

1. Tonight

5. Cafe

10.What Is Right

15.Somebody to Love

20.Hands Up

Dosirak:

1.Tonight

5.Cafe

10.What is Right

18.Somebody to Love

27.Hands Up

Taken from DCGD

Hanteo Monthly Album Chart:

BigBang album was released on the Feb 25th & it was #1 for the month of Feb.

However for the month of March it's on #2 spot.

hanteo.jpg

source:hanteo

i love the teaser..can't wait for to hear more >.>

btw Stupid Liar was trending at #4 on worldwide twitter list last night

hahaha..it wasn't even planned at all >.>

stupidliar.png

& Happy April's Fools ^^

1301587995eb9facebb88ce.jpg

taken from bestiz

and this pic had me spazzing

shoutout to TWITTER TLIST

*quoted image*

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY YOU CARRY A HEART LIKE THAT...AND WHY YOU LOOKING SO DAMN GIDDY!!!?

i die.

LMAO....

you're such a HEARTBREAKER

Hahaha! All that pink and giddiness OVERLOAD - I feel like puking! Just kidding! hahahahahaha! OH PRECIOUS JI - YOU ARE SO PRECIOUS! XD

The intro of this song reminds me of this Mike Posner and Lil Wayne collabo only BB's was loooooooooads better! XD

I got all giddy like a kid on X-mas day! I can't wait and but oh! I fell victim to that April Fool's Day prank! I saw the WORLD TOUR thing and saw their sched and I went OH DAMN! I need to fix my budget! LOOOOOOOOOOL! XD Nice one YG! Nice one! XD

* I AM SO STUPID ALONE * <---- STUPID LIAR RIGHT THERE! bwahahahaha!

No no no I think you should thank xtlover15 instead :D She was the one posting 10.Corso.Cosmo x BIGBANG Cellphone Case ^^

Some DCgalleries for you:

OMG! xtlover15, I'm sorry i didn't thank you instead LOL. I was up until 2:30 in the morning. I guess I didn't read the username correctly >__<;;

but thanks shinhdeplol! I shall enjoy~~ xD

NEW CONCEPT PHOTOS!

Why is your eyes closed BAE? :)

bbvyv.jpg

Errr...what the hell? Still pink even in the concept photos? Don't you think this is too much Ji? :)

jihuh.jpg

Oh damn them jawline of yours Bae! :)

bae.jpg

Tabi - THE GOD OF EYE john teshS! XD

tabi.jpg

THE LIPS DAE! THE LIPS! XD

dae.jpg

I envy your lashes Ri! LOL!

ri.jpg

* Excuse the random comments! XD

credit: Naver via gilbakk + bigbangupdates

Guest li_nikoru

I can't even....

TOP looks amazing, really.. I think this look it's almost beating the Into the fire look... His eyes are amazing...

I love that this concept it's more turned down than Tonight's.. I wonder what the full new songs sound like..

Ji Yong oh so beautiful. I love how his hair has different colors its just like his personality and taste

OMG DAES LIPS!!! I could really stare at them all day long.  Bae and Ri f*cking sexy.

TOPs hair is looking fab

The group photo! they look so handsome and classy. I feel that Dae pulls off this look the best he looks great in a suit.

This is so NOT enough. I want more pics and teasers like now.

grr a fake Love Song teaser fury.gif I hate april fools.

HQ Photos from YGE

1301624470photo10.th.jpg

1301624470photo09.th.jpg

1301624470photo08.th.jpg

1301624470photo07.th.jpg

1301624470photo11.th.jpg

source:YGE

taken from bestiz & DCGD

gosh..i love the simple & less make up look >.>

everyone look fab..it's even more fab in HQ photos >.>

EDIT:

GD Polaroid Photos

gdragon130162363529632.jpg

taken from DCGD

dorky GD is adorable >.>

Guest sakime-yong

Im LOving the teaser already!!!!

Im really glad that BIGBANg are trying different sound and style of Music.

Coz It is so boring when a group is so stagnant........

But for me even from the start,when they are hiphop their songs or music are kinda different to hear and that is why LIES and HAru Haru are different to their current songs now :wub:

The only difference is that they are more electro,upbeats and with auto tune. BUt I will support and loved what they wanted to do!!!!

Im a VIP as fan, but not as a VIP to act as person :P

Guest Banana Peel

OMG I CAN'T BREATHE THEIR PHOTOS ARE TOO GORGEOUS, :o

seriously, first the addicting teaser and now perfect concept photos? this is way better than tonight's photos in my opinion. Everyone looks hot (and may I add my biased comment: TOP OMGOMGOMG, finally no silly hats and just you and your spiked hair). I'm so happy, these photos are really convincing me to buy their album.. ahhh.

<33333

Guest pascale

O.M.F.G!!!!

those pictures are sooooo gorgeous!!!! Seriously i'm Tabi biased but with those pics GD is seriously looking gorgeous. His pictures are so perfect!!!!!! I'm praying that they don't put any grandpa's hat on my Tabi's perfect hair pretty please the stylists unnies. I'm begging you.

actually all the boys are. I'm staring at Dae's lips for a long time when looking at his pics. THen Tae perfect profile side. And Seungri's face!!!!

They put aside the crazy and colorful clothes and are coming with a more mature and upgraded style i can say. After hearing this addicting teaser (and replaying almost all day), now those photos. I can say it. I'm ready for another domination!!!

Guest juang_bb

ooohh! new concept photos! I LOVE IT!!! they look gorgeous especially the GROUP PHOTO! i need more!! I love how it is the total opposite of TONIGHT. no over the top clothes and whatnot, just their almost bare faces and simple dress suits. PERFECT! BIGBANG doesnt really need all those excessive stuff, they look so much BETTER in SIMPLE stuff.

Loving everything so far. i hope YG releases more concept photos. they have a 100-page photobook, so YG better release more!

Archived