the melody is stuck in my head

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest syao_sid

I can't get over the teaser!

It's so promising and addicting!

oh gosh..waiting for April 8 would be an agony.

VIPs are bursting with excitement! STUPID LIAR is currently trending in twitter. :D

Guest super_trooper808

OMG this is friggin amazing!!! Cant wait for the actual performance.....im loving the rock vibe....man they can pull off any genre.

it's really sound different from previous BB's songs. when i heard the intro... the music is like coming from american song.. it's sound different from kpop song that i used to hear... 

Guest pascale

i can definitely hear the rock influence GD was talking about. He didn't lie.

And OMG when Tabi said "how you doing ladies" i just died

i'm waiting for the full song. That 30 seconds was way too short. I WANT MOARRRRR

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

half of me love it,"i'm so stupid" stuck in my head from the first listened, love the beat too however i just hope and wish that they will not distort their voices too much

why is BB's song title also sound so cool (beautiful hangover and now stupid liar)

Guest ooxstacee

OH MY GAHO!! BIG BANG + WORLD TOUR = STACY IS FREAKINGGGGGG....!!!!

Today, April 1, YGE posted an update on their YG-Life blog announcing details of Big Bang's upcoming world tour:

"Hello. This is YG Entertainment.

Big Bang, who has just released their 4th mini album, will be releasing a 4.5 mini album that will include some new songs.

Big Bang's 4th mini album did very well locally and have been on top of music charts since its release. The album also ranked #3 on Billboard's World Album Chart, showing how they are also very popular outside Korea.

With this, we are pleased to announce that Big Bang will be having their world tour starting June.

Big Bang will be holding concerts from June to October in Asia, America, US, Australia and Africa. The concerts in Asia will be in June and July and the rest will start in August. Their schedule this June is as follows:

June 3 and 4 - Thailand

June 10 - Malaysia

June 11 - Singapore

June 17 - Philippines

June 19 - Indonesia

June 24 - Vietnam

June 26 - Taiwan

June 30 - Hong Kong

Their schedules for July to October will be announced next month.

Thanks for your support!"

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/04/big-bang-to-have-world-tour-in-june.html#ixzz1ICt5hzMQ

IS THAT POSTED?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I need to catch up on this thread.

This is the best April Fools ever. ♥

I thought I wouldn't see them anytime soon, after GD's SAL in 2009, but YG, I LOVE YOU!

I hope they come to Dallas though, so I don't have to go flying all over the place for them, hahaha. Not that I mind.

Just kidding. :(

That's a mean joke, cause I was actually excited. Then BAM! LETS CRASH EVERYONE'S HOPES AND DREAMS. AKDSJFKLDJSF!

AND STUPID LIAR! I LIKE ITTTTT. I NEEED THE FULL NOW!

Big Bang :)

Guest princess_vip

OH MY GAHO!! BIG BANG + WORLD TOUR = STACY IS FREAKINGGGGGG....!!!!

Today, April 1, YGE posted an update on their YG-Life blog announcing details of Big Bang's upcoming world tour:

"Hello. This is YG Entertainment.

Big Bang, who has just released their 4th mini album, will be releasing a 4.5 mini album that will include some new songs.

Big Bang's 4th mini album did very well locally and have been on top of music charts since its release. The album also ranked #3 on Billboard's World Album Chart, showing how they are also very popular outside Korea.

With this, we are pleased to announce that Big Bang will be having their world tour starting June.

Big Bang will be holding concerts from June to October in Asia, America, US, Australia and Africa. The concerts in Asia will be in June and July and the rest will start in August. Their schedule this June is as follows:

June 3 and 4 - Thailand

June 10 - Malaysia

June 11 - Singapore

June 17 - Philippines

June 19 - Indonesia

June 24 - Vietnam

June 26 - Taiwan

June 30 - Hong Kong

Their schedules for July to October will be announced next month.

Thanks for your support!"

Read more: http://www.bigbangup...l#ixzz1ICt5hzMQ

IS THAT POSTED?! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I need to catch up on this thread.

This is the best April Fools ever. ♥

I thought I wouldn't see them anytime soon, after GD's SAL in 2009, but YG, I LOVE YOU!

I hope they come to Dallas though, so I don't have to go flying all over the place for them, hahaha. Not that I mind.

AND STUPID LIAR! I LIKE ITTTTT. I NEEED THE FULL NOW!

Big Bang :)

It's a prank i heard >____< I hope not!!!!!! I really wanna see BB here in Hawaii XD

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

A World Tour? We wish lol. That is so an April fool joke, I wonder who did it cuz what so they would rather go to Africa for a tour where not many people know them while they leave out Europe lol.

Guest yunhotic

Like everyone else I believed in the World Tour .. partially because it's still March 31st where I live Arrrrrrrh

sw8et_vietgurl: You're right! why would they go to Africa before Europe lol

About the teaser:

I'm definitely loving it. Heard many people say they miss the "old Big Bang". There's no doubt that their previous albums were really good, but I fully support BB for creating music that they appreciate and for exploring new fields. They are humans, they've matured a lot since their debut and perhaps their music tastes changed a bit.

Big Bang fighting! ~~

Guest samosvetleee

c52b82fa.jpg

Source: YG Life

Credit : bbupdates_normal.png

It's not funny,it's hilarious !!! 

That's soo far the best Fool's day i've ever had !!!

This time BBupdates trolled us,better than YG itself !!!

Way to go !!! 

Looking for even more ''Breaking news'' to come..cause the fun has just begun !!!

Archived