★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VIPVIPVIP

Hi guys, new here. Been crazy about Big Bang for years now.

Anyway, I usually frequent Korean sites. There are talks of boycott from K-VIPs because of the Love and Pain Tour issue. It pains me that there are some fans who would boycott the special edition album because of it. 

Guest shinhdeplol

[GIFS] Big Bang Lotte Duty Free Dance - Seungri

eFCyn.gif

2IGVG.gif

170Ji.gif

5euWa.gif

K41Ua.gif

WKDlq.gif

2YC77.gif

Qe5nW.gif

WXOhk.gif

bNHCV.gif

C: holliham @ tumblr

Seungri is such a cutie :wub:

[TRANSLATION] TOP’S W KOREA INTERVIEW (APRIL 2011)

jPkeh.jpg

I saw you appearing on a talk show. I thought you only matched well as an actor, but your character matches well with variety as well. I saw a very unexpected clumsy side.

I thought things like that was needed. If Daesung wasn’t part of the program, then I would’ve been scared. Before up till now, I’ve always been scared of going to places where there’s a lot of people I don’t know. But it was okay because 3 of the members were there. I don’t really like to be the type who’s always talking and is always loud in front of people, but I had the idea about getting closer to the audience. I tried to show that I’m not a burdening person, but a soft person.

So do you think you succeeded?

I was very distressed afterward because I thought I said a lot of things. I’m the kind of person who feels scared of showing too many things towards people. I’m scared of people knowing a lot of things about me and having them focus on one thing about me. I’m scared of not being able to feel joy in expressing myself willingly.

Then don’t you think you’re able to express all of that when you’re acting or on stage?

If I were to appear on a show often and talk and laugh a lot, musically, will I be able to highly affect it? I’m pretty sure when people watch me rap seriously on stage, they’ll think I’m holding down the weight of the stage. That’s the color of my music so that’s why I struggle when I appear on variety shows. It’s not that I’ve been avoiding it purposely, it was just based on my instinct and I’m going to try to hold it in for the time being.

You’ve gained a lot of popularity through GD&TOP. Who would you choose if you were to pick someone else in the member to partner up with?

All of the members of Big Bang get along really well and we match well so I think it’ll be fun to pair up with anyone. GD&TOP just naturally came out. We didn’t try to wrap up the album nicely and it turned out to be an organic album, so that’s why the results turned out great. The president liked it as well. If the results are good, we’re showing it as a unit, but the meaning behind it would be much greater if it came out naturally rather than forcing it out. Truthfully, I’m kind of disappointed about not having a break before Big Bang came out. I wanted to show a new character but because of the activity that continued, truthfully, I feel my mental energy is insufficient. If it doesn’t show on stage, I think it’s thanks to the wisdom of age.

For their 3 year anniversary, Big Bang and Corso Como collaborated and came out with an outfit.

I definitely liked it because it’s a shop I’ve always liked. I always try to find that store when I go overseas and it’s a place that I shop a lot and because they really like us we were really surprised they wanted to collaborate with us by making a jacket and I was curious as to how the people would take it in. When I saw the design, it linked with Big Bang’s album and it had a fashionable feel so a good synergy came out of it.

Is there a different standard when you rap in Big Bang and when you rap in GD&TOP?

If I rapped freely within GD&TOP without thinking about what others thought, within Big Bang, I try to do a fresh rap so that the people can understand and have fun listening to it. I pondered about whether I should do a rap where I can give off a certain synergy when I’m with the other members.

Acting and rapping, what’s different?

I think they’re similar. Rappers have their own colors and always try to express their feelings without showing too much emotion. I think acting and rapping is the same in the sense that both need to show off mind blowing feelings. Just like how I don’t do ordinary rap, I try not to do ordinary acting as well and I think that’s my color. I believe, when acting, I should naturally do it the way I want to, just like when I rap. But if I want to do that I know I should have more basics.

Do you plan on dating anytime soon?

I don’t want to show a lovey-dovey romance. I don’t think it’s time for me to show the side of me where I express my love. Doesn’t that excitement fade away when you see it too soon? Many people are curious about ‘what kind of feeling does the person, TOP, give off when he’s in love with a woman’ and I want to show that when people ask for it.

I think they’re already curious, don’t you think? What kind of woman do you like?

A nice woman

Magazine scanned by: Ramel @ DCTOP

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

EDIT:

I think this guy did a "cover" of Tae's poses =))

zc38h.jpg

C: http://twtkr.com/kimpoong // 아사기 @ bestiz

Guest ekalala

I am so curious of this 2 new song ^^.

they save the song for the album so it must be HIT ...

can wait to hear it ^^.

idk about this guy but knew about this like last week

from stardaisy212

A Film Director Tweets Taeyang

31554656.jpg

75477207.jpg

taken from bestiz

tumblr_lgod1hOiOy1qe43g5.gif

tumblr_lif0asFAxX1qb9m6ro1_500.gif

cr to whoever made those gifs

Guest shinhdeplol

[sCAN] V WORLD photobook

22860432.jpg

C: seungri-vi.com // ace. @ DCInside

20110330155058.jpg

20110330155233.jpg

C: 대왕말복 @ DCinside

viewimagedkd.jpg

C: 딸기풍선 @ DCInside

[TRANSLATION] TOP’S W KOREA INTERVIEW (APRIL 2011)

*quoted image*

I saw you appearing on a talk show. I thought you only matched well as an actor, but your character matches well with variety as well. I saw a very unexpected clumsy side.

I thought things like that was needed. If Daesung wasn’t part of the program, then I would’ve been scared. Before up till now, I’ve always been scared of going to places where there’s a lot of people I don’t know. But it was okay because 3 of the members were there. I don’t really like to be the type who’s always talking and is always loud in front of people, but I had the idea about getting closer to the audience. I tried to show that I’m not a burdening person, but a soft person.

So do you think you succeeded?

I was very distressed afterward because I thought I said a lot of things. I’m the kind of person who feels scared of showing too many things towards people. I’m scared of people knowing a lot of things about me and having them focus on one thing about me. I’m scared of not being able to feel joy in expressing myself willingly.

Then don’t you think you’re able to express all of that when you’re acting or on stage?

If I were to appear on a show often and talk and laugh a lot, musically, will I be able to highly affect it? I’m pretty sure when people watch me rap seriously on stage, they’ll think I’m holding down the weight of the stage. That’s the color of my music so that’s why I struggle when I appear on variety shows. It’s not that I’ve been avoiding it purposely, it was just based on my instinct and I’m going to try to hold it in for the time being.

You’ve gained a lot of popularity through GD&TOP. Who would you choose if you were to pick someone else in the member to partner up with?

All of the members of Big Bang get along really well and we match well so I think it’ll be fun to pair up with anyone. GD&TOP just naturally came out. We didn’t try to wrap up the album nicely and it turned out to be an organic album, so that’s why the results turned out great. The president liked it as well. If the results are good, we’re showing it as a unit, but the meaning behind it would be much greater if it came out naturally rather than forcing it out. Truthfully, I’m kind of disappointed about not having a break before Big Bang came out. I wanted to show a new character but because of the activity that continued, truthfully, I feel my mental energy is insufficient. If it doesn’t show on stage, I think it’s thanks to the wisdom of age.

For their 3 year anniversary, Big Bang and Corso Como collaborated and came out with an outfit.

I definitely liked it because it’s a shop I’ve always liked. I always try to find that store when I go overseas and it’s a place that I shop a lot and because they really like us we were really surprised they wanted to collaborate with us by making a jacket and I was curious as to how the people would take it in. When I saw the design, it linked with Big Bang’s album and it had a fashionable feel so a good synergy came out of it.

Is there a different standard when you rap in Big Bang and when you rap in GD&TOP?

If I rapped freely within GD&TOP without thinking about what others thought, within Big Bang, I try to do a fresh rap so that the people can understand and have fun listening to it. I pondered about whether I should do a rap where I can give off a certain synergy when I’m with the other members.

Acting and rapping, what’s different?

I think they’re similar. Rappers have their own colors and always try to express their feelings without showing too much emotion. I think acting and rapping is the same in the sense that both need to show off mind blowing feelings. Just like how I don’t do ordinary rap, I try not to do ordinary acting as well and I think that’s my color. I believe, when acting, I should naturally do it the way I want to, just like when I rap. But if I want to do that I know I should have more basics.

Do you plan on dating anytime soon?

I don’t want to show a lovey-dovey romance. I don’t think it’s time for me to show the side of me where I express my love. Doesn’t that excitement fade away when you see it too soon? Many people are curious about ‘what kind of feeling does the person, TOP, give off when he’s in love with a woman’ and I want to show that when people ask for it.

I think they’re already curious, don’t you think? What kind of woman do you like?

A nice woman

Magazine scanned by: Ramel @ DCTOP

Translated by: solshin3 @ 21bangs.com

EDIT:

I think this guy did a "cover" of Tae's poses =))

*quoted image*

C: http://twtkr.com/kimpoong // 아사기 @ bestiz

awehhhhh I wanted TOP to have his own solo promotions as well!!! I imagined him acting this way when he was talking about how he wanted to show a new character:

TOP_90.gif

ohhhh tabi <3 You will always be a pure man <3

as for the Taeyang cover that the guy did, LMAO. That actually made me have quite a laugh :D OMGAHHH will Taeyang star in a movieeee?!?!?!?! OMG if he were to accept that offer for the movie, I will go crazy ape on someone!!!! :w00t:

and that YB of him smiling seems like a response to the tweet xD

Guest princess_vip

Is there really a kvips boycott going on? About what?

Sigh* im kinda mad i have to pay an extra more for the solo songs on special edition album. I mean i already bought their solo albums and stuff . they should've made a remix out of it or something. Idk, im trying to contain myself >_<

Guest shinhdeplol

34766808.png

img0706zz.jpg

img0707aw.jpg

img0709zt.jpg

C: 광주의자랑 @ DCInside

20110330162702.jpg

20110330162715.jpg

C: 대왕말복 @ DCinside

Cut from V.I talk box

I heard him talking about Gwangju :P

EDIT:

b01306814d92f3c5633c8.th.jpg

The other scan is even HQ-er (:P) but I cant upload it in thumbnails so kindly click the spoiler please :)

b01306814d92f3c99049d.jpg

C: 반짝이승현 @ bestiz

Guest shinhdeplol

Son Yeon Jae and T.O.P for ‘FILA’

i92jR.jpg

Rhythm gymnist Son Yeon Jae and Big Bang’s T.O.P paired up for a cute sneakers pictorial.

The pair had a photoshoot for sports brand ‘FILA’, which sponsors both athletes and models. Son Yeon Jae exhibited her sweetness with her pink sneakers, while T.O.P looked chic in green.

A representative from FILA expressed, “After revealing the Son Yeon Jae and Big Bang cuts, there has been an increase in consumer inquiry and interest. Son Yeon Jae and Big Bang’s popularities were realized once again.”

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

110330 GD updated his me2day

gdragon130147357747332.jpg

C: GD's me2day // 김연아 @ bestiz

translation : Try to smile ya ya ~!

translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

:lol: :lol: He must have been feeling really really good =))

Guest Candyy

YB's eye smile <3 :wub: :wub: :wub:

*quoted image*

C: solmate // 편지 @ bestiz

this is what officially turned me into a YB biased years ago!! i might drift here and there among the BB boys but this smile always remind me why i love YB most. i wish for him to be happy and keep on smiling like this forever!

Guest shinhdeplol

C: S @ VIPZ // YGgilbakk @ YT

@2:58: Was TOP holding his crotch because the stylist wanted to put the tape there? =)) =))

- - -

[PHOTO] 110330 GD's me2day update - Bigger version

Ot83h.jpg

Taken from gilbakk75 @ ameblo

- - -

[PHOTO] 110330 GD @ Seoul Fashion Week

23171822.jpg

C: 권부장 @ bestiz

- - -

[GIFS] 110330 MNET WideNews

c8NN8.gif

m8phx.gif

habjS.gif

^ so cute <333

qh8Xl.gif

wJRZJ.gif

^Jiyong munching on smt :x

iCTvD.gif

^ Bae and his overly excited self :lol: :lol:

More gifs HERE

C: jachohjac @ tumblr

Guest Qj_GDragon

wow GD at @ Seoul Fashion Week

..he looks extremely sexy in his own way wif the pink scarf ..

..he back to blonde again ??

..yesterday I saw the "Come to play" teaser ..his hair seems slight purple

..recently I'm sick of the "Captain's trend"

..his hair colors different day by day ..U're damn trend-seter - Captain G ..

why R U always PERFECT !! until the end of my life ..who can stop me loving U !!!

Guest shinhdeplol

110330 Copyrights of LOVE SONG, STUPID LIAR and BABY DONT CRY?

Correct me if Im wrong, I used Google Translate :P

1112v.jpg

222zi.jpg

C: think_of_me @ bestiz

viewimagemx.jpg

C: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

Yoo Se Yun gives Big Bang a hilarious music lesson

20110330uvbigbang.jpg

Comedian/UV band member Yoo Se Yun has allowed his arrogance to pierce the sky!

The March 29th episode of Mnet’s “UV Syndrome Begins” saw Big Bang guest on the show to ‘learn’ from the UV members. UV was called into Big Bang’s waiting room, and Yoo Se Yun created a strange atmosphere by stating, “A singer needs to carry a certain amount of tension. The resulting heartbeat becomes the rhythm.”

Yoo then asked each Big Bang member to sing their individual parts of the song. He turned to Taeyang and suggested that he switch out the “Oh eh oh” part in “TONIGHT” to “He wants you to come here”, which in Korean sounds very similar.

With everyone in room cracking up, he then taught T.O.P. on how to be arrogant while singing, and snootily told G-Dragon to enunciate his lyrics.

After watching the broadcast, netizens commented, “I almost died laughing because of Yoo Se Yun” and “Definitely a comedian to the bone.”

Watch the clip below!

Here

Source: TV Daily via Nate

Taken from: Allkpop

Archived