★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

110328 YG Life Update: BIGBANG PLANS

9rqfma.jpg

Bigbang’s “Special Edition” Album will be coming out on April 8th.

Totaling to 10 songs, this album includes three new songs as well as songs from Taeyang’s solo, Seungri’s solo, GD&TOP unit, and Bigbang’s 4th mini album… we chose the songs that can represent the songs we have released in the past 1 year to build our “Special Edition” Album.

his year will be Big bang’s fifth year, and as we have not released any repackage or best albums yet, we hope to make “Special edition” a special and full album, from its jacket design to the content of the album itself.

The title of the “sepcial edition” album will be “love song” and “stupid liar,” making a doulbe-title-song album.

Due to time limits, only “love song” music video will be released, scheduled at April 15th.

The phrase we hinted earlier, “I hate this love song!” is the chorus of the “love song” which G-dragon will sing. It will have a different atmosphere from all the other songs we have released so far, so we speculate that it can deliver our fans a new feeling.

Double title song “Stupid LIar” was actually finished before the 4th mini album was released, but we wanted to save it for last as we decided that “tongiht” will be the title song for the 4th mini album. The song is based on guitar leap, and it is characteristic of hard and fast rock songs, thus bringing out the vocal and rap potentials bigbang has.

Lastly, Daesung’s solo “Baby dont cry” which has been premiered in the bigbang concert “big show” from February will be included in the album as well.

TV PROGRAM PLAN

Our first airing is on April 10th at Inkigayo, and we will show both title songs.

(For the purpose of making music video and practicing moves, Bigbang will not be on TV for about two weeks).

Bigbang’s Japan tour scheduled to be around May and June. sp we expect the promotion to last until May 1st.

Although the promotion is only three weeks, we will try to meet the fans through appearing in TV often.

Translated by: toptopia@tumblr

1301232405119.th.jpg13012324051.th.jpg130123240511.th.jpg130123240512.th.jpg

130123240513.th.jpg130123240514.th.jpg130123240515.th.jpg130123240516.th.jpg

130123240517.th.jpg130123240518.th.jpg130123240519.th.jpg1301232405110.th.jpg

1301232405111.th.jpg1301232405112.th.jpg1301232405113.th.jpg1301232405114.th.jpg

1301232405115.th.jpg1301232405116.th.jpg1301232405117.th.jpg1301232405118.th.jpg

Credit: 커키 @ DCGD

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

So is that the 4 new songs has YG saying at all?.

They been telling us lately to expect a lot and have more releases lately and so on.I just do hope that YG and BB can make it :D

I don't get it why it has been released in special edition haha. The new songs I think can do it alone but whatever Im so happy!!!

But 3 weeks promotion is too short haha.

I HOPE THAT LOVE SONG IS A REALLY SLOW ONE AND AN ADDICTIVE LOVE SONG! haha and I hope stupid Liar can surpass tonight ahaha.

And I wonder what will be their theme in their new MV I hope its style is new too. Coz its always about a girl who always messing up for BB members :P And I hope it will not look rushed.

AND I hope we can have that full album probably by the end of the year, with all new songs just like when they release their solo album.ALL NEW AND FRESH!!!!

I don't think what kind of rock they are referring,I know it is still pop...... Lets see.......

[110328]YG-Life Update Translation

ss0g.jpg

Bigbang’s “Special Edition” Album will be coming out on April 8th

Totaling to 10 songs, this album includes three new songs as well as songs from Taeyang’s solo, Seungri’s solo, GD&TOP unit, and Bigbang’s 4th mini album… we chose the songs that can represent the songs we have released in the past 1 year to build our “Special Edition” Album.

This year will be Big bang’s fifth year, and as we have not released any repackage or best albums yet, we hope to make “Special edition” a special and full album, from its jacket design to the content of the album itself.

The title of the “sepcial edition” album will be “love song” and “stupid liar,” making a doulbe-title-song album.

Due to time limits, only “love song” music video will be released, scheduled at April 15th.

The phrase we hinted earlier, “I hate this love song!” is the chorus of the “love song” which G-dragon will sing. It will have a different atmosphere from all the other songs we have released so far, so we speculate that it can deliver our fans a new feeling.

Double title song “Stupid Liar” was actually finished before the 4th mini album was released, but we wanted to save it for last as we decided that “tongiht” will be the title song for the 4th mini album. The song is based on guitar leap, and it is characteristic of hard and fast rock songs, thus bringing out the vocal and rap potentials bigbang has.

Lastly, Daesung’s solo “Baby dont cry” which has been premiered in the bigbang concert “big show” from February will be included in the album as well.

TV PROGRAM PLAN

Our first airing is on April 10th at Inkigayo, and we will show both title songs.

(For the purpose of making music video and practicing moves, Bigbang will not be on TV for about two weeks).

Bigbang’s Japan tour scheduled to be around May and June. So we expect the promotion to last until May 1st.

Although the promotion is only three weeks, we will try to meet the fans through appearing in TV often.

Translation:toptopia@tumblr

BIG BANG SPECIAL EDITION ALBUM!

This makes my heart stopped

for awhile. Because that means

we will be able to listen to

more songs & watch more performances

from the guys.

But also,that means I have to spend

money for only 3 new songs. :rolleyes:

Nontheless,I am reall excited

how different would 'Love Song'

would sound like and the reason

why 'Stupid Liar' was saved for the last.

It gives me a lot of anticipation

for these two songs.

On top of that,we get to hear Daedae's

beautiful solo song too!! :wub:

I do wonder though,if they

are really able to carry out

their Japan Tour since Japan is

not 100% stabilized yet. Weird,since

they are facing such adversities &

there is a concert being held there.

Guest juang_bb

^i've read in bestiz that Star News spoke with one YG rep over the phone about the Japan Tour and they said that their japanese counterparts havent advised them yet of any plans on cancelling or postponing the show that's why they're not sure yet what's gonna happen and they're assuming it is still pushing through as of this time. -- somewhere along those lines. i barely know korean so correct me if im wrong.

im iffy about them pushing through with the Japan Tour coz the country hasnt recovered yet and although they still have more than a month to go, the timing just doesnt seem right anymore and with the nuclear powerplant issue still up in the air, no one really knows how safe it will be to go there in the next month or so. I do understand its not entirely in YG's hands since they got contracts and obligations to fulfill with UMJ who's handling BB's stuff there. I just hope that UMJ has BB's health and safety as top priority when making decisions at times like these.

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Daesung’s butt was exposed and loved by noonas!

Big Bang’s Daesung has been revealed to have been received a lot of love due to the exposure of his butt.

Hong Min Ji who recently took part in the recording of “Night After Night” exclaimed, “I’ve heard rumors about MC DAE that are shocking,” “Daesung has a really nice butt” she revealed.

She went on to say, “It happened at the time that Daesung appeared on the musical “Cats”, the costume was old and worn out, enough to be able to see his butt. At the time, all of the musical actress and staff were around witnessed his butt” she revealed Daesung’s embarrassing story.

Daesung responded to this by saying, “I didn’t know” but Hong Min Ji said, “No. Daesung knew. He could have easily told the costume team to change his clothes but he just put up with it“. Sending the studio into a frenzy of laughter. The episode will air on March 28th.

Source: daum

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

Wow :lol: It must be very embarrassing to have ppl talking about your butt on national TV :lol:

^^i also think that they should postpone the japan tour. just for the safety of Bigbang and jVIPs who want to go to their concert. i'm worried about the nuclear reaction there. everyday i keep update about that news. 

Guest shinhdeplol

C: wkorea @ YT

I love how YT is becoming much more popular in Korea lately ^^ Its much easier to follow stuff :P

EDIT:

Shaun just tweeted this...

20k here I come:)any takers?Im sure u VIPs can help.lol Uh,how bout if I get there then I'll put up a random old photo I have w/ 1 of BB...

So if anyone who has twitter but still hasnt followed him, go follow @shaunevaristo please ^^

He currently has 19,724 followers now :) 276 to go ^^

EDIT EDIT:

C: S @ VIPZ // YGgilbakk @ YT

i believe love song = just another boy

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/YLR-rOXn15o/

gd singing something like "theres no love theres no love"

thanks for the cut

usually I refrain myself from listening to unofficial preview

but I can't help myself this time XD

100X excited after hearing this audio

anyone has gifs from this BBTV cut where GD & Kush were dancing

like crazy guys to this song??? XD

just a few more days!!

EDIT:

found it but it's too short

tumblr_lek2negfSV1qdbg67o1_250.gif

Guest xxshefanxx

Hey guys just came across this http://sgeawards.omy.sg/results.html

It's an awards ceremony in Singapore by one of the well-known radio stations here. I never expected them to win simply bcos they were never the most popular here(it's usually Super Junior / SNSD / Shinee So yayy!! I'm really happy now cos you had to pay to vote for them and I voted for them and they only came here once, such power!

Se7en's coming so I am pretty sure he'd collect the award for them=))

Archived