Jiyong's fashion points for today ^^

news13009727692424711m.jpg

20110324130097152983180.jpg

20110324130097205874799.jpg

1300972328143208.jpg

C: as tagged // 차가운도시락

(Maybe) unseen photos from MNET Soundplex concert

2011324201217.th.jpg201132420123.th.jpg201132420210.th.jpg201132420244.th.jpg

201132420326.th.jpg 2011324204131.th.jpg2011324204159.th.jpg2011324204228.th.jpg

201132420455.th.jpg2011324203959.th.jpg2011324204530.th.jpg

2011324195824.th.jpg2011324195848.th.jpg2011324201433.th.jpg2011324201644.th.jpg

C: Mnet //빅뱅LOVE♡ @ bestiz

EDIT:

From MCD today

64685239.jpg

001fmw.jpg

003zmi.jpg

004arh.jpg

C: ace. @ DCInside

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

Ohmygah I can't breathe, why does GD looks so chic and so fashionable and so fresh and so clean?!?! he makes me crazier about him each day. this is unhealthy, God help me.

Sorry for the spazzing.

I am in Big Bang Heaven. They look gorgeous (as always). TOP looks like the biggest pimp ever (as always), GD stands out and I'm really loving his hair! Taeyang Daesung and Seungri -- amazing. sdfsdjflsdjfd.

I loved their Somebody to love performance. The choreography for that is really entertaining to watch. I felt that the boys were really tired during their Tonight performance--Taeyang especially because he has the majority of the lines. They need to rest up soon.

In the mean time, let us all watch this english cover of Tonight. It was so so so so good. (Sorry if I'm the delayed person and you have already come across this...)

Guest sarahkristine

GD really stood out on this party because of his hair and fashion. wow. HE LOOKS SO CHIC, LIKE A MODEL! My God, even if he is not 6-foot tall, nor does he have a masculine lean body, BUT DAMN HE CAN GIVE THOSE MODELS A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY!

Guest littlevoice

Jiyong looks so tempting--naughty thoughts in my head now-- why does he look so good?  Its only the first quarter of the year and he already had several hair styles... and Taeyang still remains loyal with his do... BUT HE HAS A TATTOO!?!?!wub.gif

From FILA to UNIQLO to 10.corso.como  ----> the boys are iconic status now, with all the collaborative ventures they have done- they are a brand of there own (one reason why I agree for them to have a high commercial fee).  Their status in Korea shouldn't be taken lightly and I'm sure no awards/ charts/ poll can honestly gauge their influence... if I continue my rant I'll sound like a freaking elitist---so I'll stop there...sweatingbullets.gif

200701220948281.jpg

An old photo of them to show how much I heart all the updates!!! Thank you for spreading the BIG BANG LOVE!!!

P.S.

YG Ent--- if you are indeed reading this.... Please let them go to a variety show together--- as in all FIVE of them TOGETHER!!! 

In KBS WIN WIN... or any show please... we want to see the boys together more!!!tears.gif

Guest shinhdeplol

C: tvdaily.co.kr // YGgilbakk @ YT

C: @Wkorea Twitter // YGgilbakk @ YT

C: @allurekorea Twitter // YGgilbakk @ YT

Guest sakime-yong

I hope we will be able to see BIGBANG more this year and so on.......

tho I know HEALTH is their definitely their needs.

BUT with 2 years hiatus.

Im just afraid that even now BB feed us with their performance cf etc starting from their comeback promotion... Im afraid that after that we will kept hanging again by YG and be hungry more for them T___T.

Im not trying to spoil the fun but being known YG for his unpredictable mind is such torture! haha. Its much more easier if Im like others that have more fandoms to see and enjoy but being a LOyal and hardcore VIP is like a flower without water and without sunshine:huh:

And I think they should have more songs to come and MV's but I think it is much better if they will promote new songs instead in their MINI album now.

So that fresh sounds and fresh new performance instead of focusing only in their mini album tho I REALLY LOVE SOMEBODY TO LOVE I think if this song is not released already in their japanese. I think this song is really good! I really love its tune and very catchy.

To think that so many good songs and a catchy one that are releasing nowadays. It may be much better for them YG or definitely GD make another new EPIC songs that will catch again the hundreds of hearts LOL.

And its so FREAKING SAD that compare before now they have only a few variety shows!!! unlike before it is so much fun with them in several or different few variety shows not only in STRONG HEART. I feel that there is no something new when they are in Strong heart.

Im overacting but I think it will have a a good outcome if they should be :D

Ohh Im so GD biased and I love every bits about him. But I think he is more handsome like before when he has no make up or not to much make up with his simplicity and natural good looks :wub:

Guest shinhdeplol

Omona GDYB are so cute <333

263340611.jpg

C: MNetMcountdown @ twitter

13009780661convjpg.jpg

13009780662convjpg.jpg

13009780663convjpg.jpg

C: f0099181_4cfcf00948a04.jpg // Punch

C: GDWORLD J @ www.gdworld.co.kr// YGgilbakk @ YT

EDIT

Is this TOP's tail or smt? =))

viewimagei.jpg

C; 라멜 @ DCinside

Guest juang_bb

YB HAS A TATTOO?!? :blink: :blink: :blink:

say what?!? OMG! did he really find his star?!? lol ;)

MCD performances... i really love SOMEBODY TO LOVE live performances. the choreo, outfit, everything! and as usual they rock their TONIGHT performance.

GTOP having new hair color! yay! the brown looks so good on both of them.

my boys look so damn fine in the CorsoComo Party! i wanna take them all home. :lol:

@littlevoice yes girl! preach it... BIGBANG is indeed a BRAND of its own! they're having these collaborations left and right. they've moved on from simple endorsement deals. stamp their name on it and it will sell. the boys and YGE did a good job in building up and establishing their name. :D

Guest kminoko

This is a guide on how to buy goods on YGeshop, YG's official online shop.It was open to foreigners last year.

hi,

I'm a new fan of BigBang, and saw YGeshop had some of the limited items.

but I was wondering if anyone can help me with is.

I tried to purchase the items, but I cant proceed to the payment as this message was show.

"Microsoft Internet Exploer 외의 환경에서 이용하시려면 KCP 플러그인을 설치하셔야 합니다. 확인을 누르시면 플러그인 다운로드창이 호출됩니다. 설치후에는 반드시 브라우저를 재시작 하십시오."

what does the above message means?

is it true that YGeshop need to use Internet Explorer,

well I'm a Apple Mac user, not windows.  so does it mean i cant purchase?

I tried writing to the customer centre, but they didnt reply me >_<

I'm pretty anxious about the closing date for the items i want

Please i hope someone can help me out.

Thank you.

Guest samosvetleee

{TwitterUpdate} 10 Corso Como x Big Bang Collaboration Launching Party!!

yydfs.jpg

tbhzi.jpg

Source : @ZaisDiary  

Credit : BBH-avatar_normal.jpg

Future Plans

"Soon we’re going to Japan, but before we go, I think we’ll release one more single~Then we’ll do a tour in Japan, and when we come back we’ll release a mini album~And after that, a full lenght album will be released~"

^ VIPS need to understand that this interview was done prior Japan quake so most probably their Japan promotions

are now changed.

Thank you VIPS for all the posts.. dying to read the full GQ interview.

As i have gathered YB stans were upset about the GQ mag interview GD made

because there was a part of the interview that they felt GD dissed YB.

Personally i havent read the mag yet but according to some KVIPS they just

misinterpreted what GD said about YB.

Mac,

it's the return of the PINK SCARF!!!!! LOL

DARK APPLES *cough* YB'S tats *cough*

THE SUN HAS FOUND HIS STAR

HNNNNG

Guest topsyujah

i dont think taeyang's tattoo is real....in previous pictures posted, the design was for the 10 corso como x big bang collaboration

(star on bottom middle-left)

b0104046_4d8af14f0a7a4.jpg

(same star along with another designed star (seen in the picture above) covered under his bracelet)

20110324_1300972916_48277600_1.jpg

(random person's hand has the same covered up star tattoo)

263276307.jpg

plus in the close-up photo with the tattoo, you can still see that it's shiny....they were probably temporary tattoos given out at the event but i wish taeyang got a real one!

Guest juang_bb

i dont think taeyang's tattoo is real....in previous pictures posted, the design was for the 10 corso como x big bang collaboration

(star on bottom middle-left)

*quoted image*

(same star along with another designed star (seen in the picture above) covered under his bracelet)

*quoted image*

(random person's hand has the same covered up star tattoo)

*quoted image*

plus in the close-up photo with the tattoo, you can still see that it's shiny....they were probably temporary tattoos given out at the event but i wish taeyang got a real one!

oh okay. cool. i would really be surprised if YB got a real one! :lol:

GD goes out and the members talk about what they think of him

Daesung: I like everything about Jiyong, but... but... I like everything about him. (laughs)

Seungri: The Jiyong you all know has a nickname. He's called Stubborn Jiyong because he's the leader and he has that image. But at home, he's not like that at all! He's always goofing off and being funny, and cute, and playing with me.

Host: To me, it slightly sounds as if he doesn't know how to act his age, but let's move on. Then what about you Taeyang?

Taeyang: Jiyong is perfect. He's amazing. He's handsome, and he's talented in music. Really, he's the best.

Host: I see. He's so perfect, he's not human. What about you Top?

Top: He's handsome and probably the best guy to have as a husband or son-in-law.

Daesung: If we're all going to be complimenting like this, should I go outside too? (laughs)

Top: If I were to have a daughter later on, I would like her to marry Jiyong.

c:gdspot ||tumblr

OMG TOP wants his daughter to Marry JIYONG..lololol

tumblr_likm4h5niC1qetjfgo1_500.gif

AWESOME friends are forever awesome

awesomev.jpg

Guest juang_bb

c:gdspot ||tumblr

OMG TOP wants his daughter to Marry JIYONG..lololol

*quoted image*

OMG TOP! LOL. :lol: remember he's the HEARTBREAKER! you wouldnt want your daughter to be heading for a heartbreak! and Jiyong's gonna be old by then! or does GTOP wanna marry each other? lol. "probably the best guy to have as a husband" - lol. how would you know Tabi?

the trans is so adorable! they're showing the Kwon Leadah some love. i wonder what GD do to brainwash them? lol. or maybe like what KC said, probably kissing richard simmons coz they dont want GD to have them repeat their parts over and over? or maybe cut down on their parts? lol :lol:

Archived