★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Qj_GDragon

Oh I just ordered that comic. Also just encase your curious it's only the one book. ^_^

Here are the links.

I ordered it through a Korean shopping Service.

http://koreanshopping.er.ro/

then when ordering give her this link to the site of the book here. Or if you can read Korean you can order it yourself at this site. ^_^

http://www.aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ISBN=897533046X

>> oh~ thank U ..thank U so much ..I will try to order hihi ..I wanna that comic kk !!

sometimes feel jealous with Cass ..there are a lot of Comic and fanart book among members

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More G-Dragon, GQ Korea 2011 April Issue Interview Cuts

Who is the best in fights?

(Laugh) Among us would be Youngbae? TOP? I still can’t forget, when I first met Youngbae. He was the best in his school. During junior high school, he was the leader of a fighter group in Uijeongbu. I knew some friends who were fighters from Uijeongbu, they were very strong. Uijeongbu was the best (Laugh). We were all from Seoul, and kids from Seoul are a lot weaker.

Main Vocal

A lot of people secretly ask who’s the main vocal in BIGBANG, is it Taeyang, Seungri or Daesung? People do that most commonly. Even among us, it’s not set properly. But this time I think that Daesung is the lead vocal. I like his voice the best in this album

Future Plans

"Soon we’re going to Japan, but before we go, I think we’ll release one more single~Then we’ll do a tour in Japan, and when we come back we’ll release a mini album~And after that, a full lenght album will be released~"

(We'll update the full interview soon)

Source Trans by: tokki-g@tumblr

ruta80.jpg

2qvqs20.jpg

Credit: gd-paradise.com

Guest jam_tori

♫ Music Bank HOT Stage ♪ Music Bank Special Spring Edition - Super Idol Special Stage BIGBANG [Cafe & Tonight]

c: Chamtokki @ Twitter

Am I reading this correctly? o.O Is Music Bank really having BIGBANG perform 2 songs O.O Lol.

Guest sarahkristine

people in bestiz said that BB's Music Bank stage has been cancelled. anyone with updates? K-VIPs said that YG didn't cancel the schedule, and everyone was surprised that Big Bang was removed from the latest line up. Posts in Bestiz point to the MB PDs once again. There was a sudden cancellation of the stage. I hope it's not politics anymore. Just because BB won't win, they should not have been uninvited.

It's official YG reps said that it was cancelled because of scheduling matters (credits to bestiz). Argh. I was so looking forward to a 2-song stage.

Guest princess_vip

no more March 25th Music Bank on Bigbang's official schedule

it has been removed

http://www.ygbigbang...e/schedule.asp#

& can't find their name on Music Bank list of performers for this friday

info from bestiz

that's mean they might be not appearing this Friday (・_・?)

whaaaat, no waaay.....i really want to see them perform even if they don't win~

I don't see MNET schedule either...

Guest sarahkristine

Some K-VIPs are not happy with the cancellation ONE DAY BEFORE THE PERFORMANCE. Who's at fault? Is it YG or Music Bank who suddenly bailed? DC posters said a 2-week promotion cycle isn't enough, and that the comeback didn't feel like a real one because of the few performances. We shall see the developments. Hope KBS and YG are not having any more frictions.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

So no Music Bank or Mcountown? I was looking forward to it cuz we haven't seen the boys in variety shows as a group at all for this round of promotions...<___> I guess I'll just look forward to Music Core and Inkigayo then...Though the boys aren't going on those shows, I think they're actually really busy...the more I see them on shows, the bigger their dark circle looks...probably only sleep 3-4 hours a night max cuz they do so much things behind the scene we never know about especially recording new songs and learning new choreography...And even though Japan is having a hard time right now, I think that concert plan is still going through so they've must been prepare for it...(though I prefer them to stay in Korea for now...)..*sign* Hope they take good care of themselves!

Guest Qj_GDragon

I just read the news that they would perform 2 songs in MB this week 1 hour ago ..

now it's canceled ..what happens ?? ..I really tired of MB ..nothing for sure 'bout their relationship ..

I jus hope to see my boys as much as possible ..but ..see ..

Mnet, MC and Inki are enough ..no doubt ..it's hopeless ..everything change just counted by seconds ..

I dun't know exactly whose's this decision ..I means who decide to cancel it ..

They are the a big broadcast 'n agency ..everything can not change easily as this case ..

our boys need to be respected ..VIPs as well

^Mnet is still there on the schedule

we still be able to see them later today

it's only Music Bank

pics from 10Corso Como X Bigbang Collaboration launching party venue

which BB will be attending later tonight

I see Boss & Gaho but just the HEADS lol :]

b0104046_4d8af14f0a7a4.jpg

b0104046_4d8af07da4079.jpg

b0104046_4d8af112a2add.jpg

b0104046_4d8af0e206af8.jpg

b0104046_4d8aedd7e1bab.jpg

cr:bestiz

Guest sarahkristine

For more happy news, looks like Big Bang is still REALLY POPULAR with the Korean Public.

http://img.blog.yahoo.co.kr/ybi/1/33/0b/littie80/folder/3/img_3_181_0?1300952381.jpg

Y-star conducted a random survey on ajhummas and mothers in Korean streets, and results revealed that Big Bang is the second best idol group for the old ladies with 72 votes (SNSD has 102 votes and is the first). Hahaha. Even if they are not number 1, not too shabby for someone who was out of the loop for more than 2 years.

Guest nonblonde

Does anyone know where I cant watch streaming of MNET then? I need to see BIGBANG >_<

Kpopflash but be warn it's always lagging.

Vote for BB

SUJU has been leading for a few days now! Come on VIPs show ur love to our boys, after 2 yrs and 3 mth hiatus they finally made a comeback and they deserve the No. 1 spot..

Archived