★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

Never mind, I just did my research, and it was indeed the first time since G-Dragon's Heartbreaker (2009) that a single song won ALL THREE BROADCAST TRIPLE CROWNS for three weeks. Wow. Historical indeed. So proud, this just shows that without politics, Big Bang indeed dominated March 2011.

Crossing my fingers for next week's music bank. K-VIPs are estimating that it will be neck-in-neck with the competition, since all BB has to win are digital points and broadcast points (they had 2 KBS radio appearances, that's not much honestly).

@sakime-yong, it actually depends on how you look at things. It is true that Big Bang is getting A LOT OF HATE, but that's just in the international online communities. If you look at nate, naver, asiae, and other Korean sites, CRITICS and NETIZENS alike are praising this comeback effort. Sales-wise, it is doing as expected of Big Bang (nothing new, nothing more). Sales didn't increase from 2008, however it was more frontloaded this time. Digitally, it is doing great as well, since it is more "digital" now in South Korea, we can't really compare how Tonight is doing with how Haru Haru or Lies did (market in 2007-08 was less volatile and more saturated).

But what matters is the FANS and critics loved it. Haters can just whine, especially blogger haters. Hate on Big Bang is more on the music quality, but music is personal therefore I don't really care for it.

To VIPS,

sorry to butt in haha. Hope you wont be turn out arguing w/ each other. Haters are everywhere

but as far as i know in KOREA BigBang is BIG , BIG than what international fans

picture them to be. So as a VIP im confident w/ their standing.

anyhow remember how TABI ignored Seungri in one of their winning clips?

why SEUNGRI ignored TOP this time lolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtrQiM8NA7M&feature=feedlik

CONGRATS TO MY BABIES!!!!!

oh my god, Daesung is a crazy runner on running man! asdlkjladsf. He runs so fast! He outruns and hides, almost gets caught and runs off and hides again. This is hilarious so far. Well, i'm enjoying it :D I'm anticipating the dumb and dumber and small eyed brother's reunion!!!!!

Haters are just fuel for Big Bangs undying flame :wub: I take joy in the fact that I know it kills them to see Big Bang even after two years comeback and take richard simmons over when their favs have do this and that (mainly variety) just to get even the tiniest amount of attention from the Korean public.

It's whatever!!  Still celebrating Big Bang back on TOP where they belong!! B) Daebak!

Also just want to add that all this success is with a mini album with three new songs ;)

Guest jam_tori

I noticed and I think they are saying BIG BANG is not topping charts is because this week they've been going down since some artists are coming back. I mean hello, they've been topping charts since their album came out~ 

ANYWAY!

watched Daesung on Running Man, him and Yonghwa was so hilarious running away and hiding >___<

Guest sakime-yong

^ thanks Sarahkristine. Maybe Im just too sensitive to BIGBANG's but who would want that our will getting so much hate? :D

OH well I can't help hating some VIP's that keep comparing and saying how BB song's were better like those lies and Haru Haru etc.And saying that other singer or groups are better than BB tonight and they deserved than BB. Maybe those VIP's don't stan them too much and they are looking and finding it from other groups ( all of them are deserving even if you are a non fans of some fandom its just a matter of chance who will win and get the awards.).Anyway its just how we have different views and opinion.

They shouldn't compare Lies for Tonight of course it is different. Some kpop songs now were more catchy and good to hear than Tonight. But for me Tonight or mostly BB songs kinda have that different kind of feeling. (is that what Im thinking is).

And that is why I chose BB their songs are not too kpopish and it is more westernize.

Everytime I watched their performance I don't feel and see it as TOO MUCH CHOREOGRAPHY and not that so SCRIPTED. It feels like Im watching a real performers with a different aura and delivering it.

And I kinda get it now why most people also kpop celeb saying BB performance is kinda different from others.

Its not matter how a group or singer will perform it with great vocals,dance, choreo but how you managed to capture the crowds.

Sometimes I dislike some VIP's being so critics(mostly pride) probably harsh when it is too much and they are so dealing too much that they losing they respect to BB and it becomes nonsense. But I love those VIP's who are THE GREAT CRITICS and thinking it wisely than judge a thing and it become a SENSE.

Now I hope BB for their next album will have MUCh more good songs and quality MORE THAN THEIR MINI ALBUM. Tho I REALLY LOVE TONIGHT AND THEIR MA THAT I JUST THOUGHT THAT OTHERS DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME TASTE AND LEGALLY DEAF LOL JOKE.

I just also want those haters and those LOST SOUL VIP's to shut their mouth and REALIZE THAT BB MUSIC IS REALLY INDEED ONE. (they are just too picky and focusing much on idol looks now,DONT CURSE ME BUT IT IS A FACT)

soory for long long rant BB HWAITING!!!! :wub:

Guest sarahkristine

Haters are just fuel for Big Bangs undying flame :wub: I take joy in the fact that I know it kills them to see Big Bang even after two years comeback and take richard simmons over when their favs have do this and that (mainly variety) just to get even the tiniest amount of attention from the Korean public.

It's whatever!!  Still celebrating Big Bang back on TOP where they belong!! B) Daebak!

Also just want to add that all this success is with a mini album with three new songs ;)

I also take pleasure on the fact that no matter how they hated the album, it still dominated. FEELS GOOD! And to quote someone who commented in allkpop, "you know you're big when 3 songs off your mini-album is still in the top 10 even after 24 days of release."

Guest taejun4

anybody have any recent Big Bang HQ photo can share? I'm making a picture collage of the boys & I'm lacking of nice picture to put on it! THANKS!

Guest sarahkristine

^^Oh my, I didn't know it was possible to love an artist so much. I so love G-Dragon, he looks so cute and so cool and so stylish. I don't know, it seems like he doesn't age. Yes, the wrinkles and the stress is obvious on his face and thinness, but overall he's young-looking and his skin's so smooth and fresh.

Guest shinhdeplol

Dae on Running Man :lol:

viewimagegg.jpg

^ I think in this scene he looks like the Daesung 5 years ago :wub:

C: 정해라^.^ @ DCinside

viewimaget.jpg

^ :wub: :wub: :wub:

His hair is perfect like this <3333333333

C; s에쓰 @ DCinside

Guest piano.1993

Can anyone post the link to the full ep of Running Man today? I missed the broadcast >.< >.<

Dae must get along well with Yong :P

Guest shinhdeplol

110320s29.jpg

110320s31.th.jpg110320s05.th.jpg110320s07.th.jpg110320s08.th.jpg110320s12.th.jpg110320s20.th.jpg

110320s03.th.jpg110320s10.th.jpg110320s21.th.jpg110320s24.th.jpg

110320s26.th.jpg110320s27.th.jpg110320s34.th.jpg110320s16.th.jpg

C; http://gdh_hyang.blog.me // 더블에이치 @ bestiz

rjyhv.jpg

ryhj.jpg

ryjftrgh.jpg

C: 하이커 @ bestiz

Just for laugh =))

vi1zzzzz.gif

C: 해테 @ bestiz

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5493/13005800422011032009171.jpg

^^^ I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU COULD POSSIBLY KILL ME ANYMORE KWON JI YONG BUT THIS - CAN I EAT THE APPLE? LOL! DAMN. REALLY JI? YOU'VE KILLED ME THRICE ALREADY AND THAT'S JUST FOR TODAY AND YESTERDAY BUT IN A EFFIN BIG WAY! DAMN.YOU. LOL!

I am supposed to be saying something about their recent performances but my mind is most definitely elsewhere. . . .LOL! But that gray shirt - I like/hate it! LOL!

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5493/13005800422011032009171.jpg

I am supposed to be saying something about their recent performances but my mind is most definitely elsewhere. . . .LOL! But that gray shirt - I like/hate it! LOL!

No you cant eat his apple because LADY LUCK chewed it ALL lmaoooo

you're mind is elsewhere screaming OH YEAAAAH haha omg mac im on

crack at this time. >.<

GD's really hot w/ that SHIRT..dont you think?lmaao

I want to see YB-IU fancam hehe yeah im shameful

""Shout for me in a beautiful voice LIKE THIS! LIKE THIS! LIKE THIS! ""

Guest x-bang-x

Hey

Does anyone have pictures of bigbang all together in the same pictures when they perform tonight at either music core, music bank or sbs inkigayo? thx ^_^

Archived