★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

To Filipino VIP's please vote Bigbang here: http://chartcentral.frihost.net/cc/index.php

THE PHILIPPINES' MUSIC CHART AUTHORITY

And in MYX HIT CHART, they are calling us out:

sorry kind a mess up with my post, i'm new here so i'm still learning to post..heheh...just descover BB last december of 2010 but i already heard of their song "lie" back then and instantly liked it, however i wasn't really into K-pop and wasn't interested at all so i kind a ignored it..but since i graduated last year and doing nothing much, so i turn into my computer and started 'youtube-ing' and i happened to bump into Bigbang song lie again and replay it like a hundred times..since then i started to watched their other songs and damn they were all good..now i'm totally addicted to them, wholeheartedly....Bigbang is the only korean artist i'm into..i mean no one else! and i'm happy that i am a fan of them...

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hayakatsu

hey guys, i have a question. i juuust got my copy of BIGBANG's 4th album delivered and i'm checking the package, and i have the usual album + YG card + poster combo.

......However, when i went to spazz about it with my friends on facebook, i find out that there's actually a photo print included. but i didn't get one. i went to confirm with a couple other VIPs and some say they got the photo print and some say they didn't get the photo print. which brings me to you guys.

i just wanna know why some of us got the photo print and some of us didn't

thanks in advance!!!^^

Guest Banana Peel

I was so happy to see picture of BB at the radio all together posing silly :D hehehe, finally! I've been waiting forever to see them all together again live in radio. I can't wait to watch the full, eheheh. from what I saw so far, I LOVE TY's coca cola cap hahahahha, he has the cutest caps ever. Oh, and daesung, he looks so good these days! love his hair. <3

Guest -MinaMelody-

^^  I received mine  a few days ago and also had  the cd+ YG card+ poster combo but I don't have that photo print that you mention, maybe it depends of the website you buy the CD ^_^

(sorry for my bad english >_<)

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] Taeyang responds to IU’s ‘ideal man’ confession!

20110316071935.jpg

On March 16th, Big Bang attended a radio recording on KBS 2FM ‘Lee Soo Young’s Music Show‘, where they introduced their fourth mini-album and had an honest heart to heart chat.

During the show, Lee Soo Young asked Taeyang, “Recently IU revealed that, ‘My ideal type is Taeyang, and it won’t change anymore.’ How do you feel about that?”

Taeyang answered, “She’s really not changing? I think she’s going to change…,” which brought laughter to the studio.

Taeyang continued, “It’s an honor [she chose me as her ideal type].” When asked about his own ideal type, Taeyang replied, “I don’t have a set type. I’m the kind of person to like someone after spending time with someone and getting close to them.”

Source: Allkpop

Taken from; ibigbang.wordpress.com

Big Bang + YG Family Nikon Filming SBS Interview ENG Subbed!

source: YGSRASubs@dailymotion

Taken from; ibigbang.wordpress.com

coolfmgd.jpg

coolfmbb.jpg

coolfmdaesung.jpg

^ Dae looks really hot from this angle :wub:

C: high-lite & BBCN, bigbang haven // NPuPaE @ BBTH

Guest juang_bb

^DAE is looking HOT indeed! but look at his phone!!! its DOREAMON! some things never change! so cute! :D

hey guys, i have a question. i juuust got my copy of BIGBANG's 4th album delivered and i'm checking the package, and i have the usual album + YG card + poster combo.

......However, when i went to spazz about it with my friends on facebook, i find out that there's actually a photo print included. but i didn't get one. i went to confirm with a couple other VIPs and some say they got the photo print and some say they didn't get the photo print. which brings me to you guys.

thanks in advance!!!^^

i got the album without the poster and i only got the family card with it, no photo included. i bought mine from dvdheaven. so maybe it depends where you bought it or if they're just one of the lucky ones! LOL.

i dont think this has been shared yet.

BIGBANG at KBS RADIO LEE SOOYOUNG'S MUSIC SHOW FULL UPLOAD

PART 1

*watch parts 2-3 in the same channel. :)

c: MrMori90@yt

"Taeyang answered, “She’s really not changing? I think she’s going to change…,” which brought laughter to the studio."

Translation Taeyang thinks shes a hoe now... jk but really she should stick with Bae I think he might actually start to like her if she would show more loyalty and only look at him.

2515531369-8123485e67-o.gif?et=X2UzCNcQTXyjKryvPoLhvQ&nmid=97640681

* I got the photo print for the 4th mini but I also pre-ordered so maybe thats why? *shrugs*

Guest vvipjamie

thanks in advance!!!^^

Photo print? Does that have like those labels like your name, address and tell #??? Cuz I got mines from KPOPTOWN and it included photocard because if you pre-order from them, they give you a photo print/photocard along.

Guest hayakatsu

to be clear, this is what i was talking about;

BB%20album%20package.jpg

anyone got that photo print here? maybe they insert it randomly, huh? argh! no! i have to know why i didn't get one for myself! TT^TT

Guest vvipjamie

*quoted image*

anyone got that photo print here? maybe they insert it randomly, huh? argh! no! i have to know why i didn't get one for myself! TT^TT

ooooh...should ask where they ordered it from :)

Guest CindyM87

I got the the photo print. It depends on who they bought the album from. If they are buying it from a soompi seller, like me, then you get a photo print. If you got it on an online source like dvdheaven, yesasia or ygeshop, then you won't have the photo print. For me the photo print is a courtesy from the seller to me for shopping from their soompi store.

I hope this answers your question. blush.gif

Big Bang prepares for their next album with big name producers

20110308_bigbang1.jpg

Big Bang appears to be dead-set on making 2011 their year, as they’ve just announced plans for another album release!

On March 17th, representatives of YG Entertainment spoke through Star News and revealed, “Big Bang will be promoting in Korea a lot this year, and are currently preparing for a new album that will surprise fans.”

According to YGE, Big Bang plans to head straight back into the recording studio once they wrap up their “Tonight” promotions and their upcoming Japanese tour. It’s also being reported that the boys will work hand-in-hand with huge international producers.

The representatives continued, “Any music fan will be able to recognize who these producers are just by the mention of their names.  They’re well-known figures in the U.S. and Europe, and we’ve been in contact with them for a while now.  After we finalize the list of producers Big Bang will be working with, they’ll be going straight into their album production.”

Yang Hyun Suk added, “We’re currently in contact with about 10 producers known worldwide in order to produce their next album.  Their labelmates, 2NE1, previously worked with Will.I.Am, and Big Bang will be doing just that with another famous European producer. Because Big Bang has their own producer within the group - G-Dragon - the album will be a type of collaboration between the international producers and G-Dragon.”

Source: Star News via Nate

Taken from AKP

^hmm..oh YG whatever..after all the trolling & lies

i won't believe him anymore until i see it lmao

btw he should stop talking lies/bs if it's not gonna happen soon imo

"【RADIO】BIGBANG KBS Cool FM『LSY Music Show』Official Photos"

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit: teambigbang || "Via 사 진 쇼"

these dorks..cute & funny<3

More pics of [110310] GD at Beanpole Pop Up Store opening party

a0042250_4d815d1ac9888.jpg

a0042250_4d815d1fbbf53.jpg

a0042250_4d815d189ac69.jpg

More:

a0042250_4d815d1e4ed6b.jpg

a0042250_4d815d1d9c719.jpg

a0042250_4d815d1c2719d.jpg

source:beanpole@twitter

taken from DCGD

So their currently in talks with 10 foreign producers? wow thats a lot of variety. I'm not going to say they half assed the 4th mini BUT I think we all expect more out of the full album since its the one they are going all out on. However it might get pushed back due to the uncertainty of when exactly their Japanese promotions will began.

i expect a lot more out of the full album too... but about the whole 10 producers thing, i'm still not believing it until i see or hear it sweatingbullets.gif i'd actually prefer the boys, themselves, to be a lot more active and involved than having 10 famous producers. it just makes me feel more attached to the album, for example gtop's album.. i'd love to see taeyang, daesung, & seungri be more involved in writing a few of the songs or composing haha. gd & top have written and worked on some of my favorite songs, but i'd love to see the other 3's names on the credits list for big bang's full album rolleyes.gif i just really hope that they'll be releasing a full album sometime later this year... then they would have really dominated 2011!! w00t.gif i want them to work on japan & stuff, but i think we all deserve a bit more of their korean stuff after having waited for 2 years & 3 months. if things get delayed with their japanese activities, i hope it doesn't mean that it'll push back the release of their full album crazy.gif then i wonder, what was this thing gd talked about in  his interview before.. the whole putting music out there on the blog so fans won't have to wait so long just to hear music? i was looking forward to that, hopefully they'll do something for us to hear new big bang music more frequently phew.gif

and looks like kvips are having fun again LOL

tumblr_li6hwx0cUL1qcif48.gif

cr as tagged

Guest chizse

:lol: Taeyang has really been making me laugh so hard these days. So cute. Lol at how hype he was during Tonight. Hmm I have a little theory of why he's so energetic these days but don't want to upset any of his stans.

Seungri in leopard print! Love those official photos. GD :wub:

They sang Cafe but GD sounded a bit hoarse at the end its okay bb. Should I just start calling Daesung Mr.Perfect cause thats how hes been singing lately. Lights out !

Hmm curious to what TOP had to say on Cho PD. Big Hyung stepping up!!

I agree :)) Now i'm a little confused who he really is :)) and i believe Dara unnie didn't lie to us :))

Maybe he just found his true love ;)) that's why he looks happy recently haha

Archived