★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Big Bang always receive such high praise as artist. Those are type of things that make me most proud of them.

Dumb and Dumber reunited!!! :wub: Dae look so cute.

I read Taeyangs Interview and it made me sad to read about how hard of a time he had gone through. I think on some level we all knew he was depressed but I never knew he was going through times when he couldn't sleep, fought with members, and question if singing was worth it. It's just another reminder that they are human and have ups and downs just like we do. So glad he let all the stress and pressure go because I love seeing the fun Bae. 

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Michala01

I LOVE the choreo for Somebody to Love. So cool that YG is releasing these practise videos!

GD does look soooo tired. He keeps losing weight too...at this rate we wont be able to see him when we look at him from the side. I can't remember the last time he was this skinny. I just wanna feed him..

These Nikon pics, I had no idea they were going to be at this event. They look great  :wub:

oh was that the event that the YG family was going to be at? the boys are looking amazing, i love the glasses on gd w00t.gif i like how seungri's wearing a tie & daesung's wearing a bowtie & taeyang has the tie and vest, but gtop's  not wearing either sweatingbullets.gif plus, the boys should be pointing the cameras at themselves instead!! phew.gif 

i hope that YG'll be releasing the choreography practice for What is Right next ^^ while he's at it, might as well post behind the scenes vids LOL. i really wanted to see their reaction backstage accepting their first win on inki in person! i'm disappointed theres only one episode of bbtv sad.gif

this picture would be really creepy if the lady just stared at top in awe from the door lol

tn_1299550504_774557279_0.jpg

LOLOLOL

TAEYANG IS SO DAMN CRAZY AHAHHAHAHA...I.JUST.CANT XDDD

ok some epic pics

TAEYANG lying under YOO IN NA

tn_1299550323_593890734_0.jpg

TAEYANG taking photos of BOM's legs

tumblr_lhpx2k7DvF1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

and finally

MY ALIEN COUPLE! TOP takes photos of BOM's boobs LMAO XDDDDD

tumblr_lhpx3wvkSL1qf4qe3o1_500.jpg

credit: S @BBVIPZ

Guest bettechai

woah... taeyang are you ok.??? you hungry.?? you drunk.?? lol

super hyper..!!

ahahahah

TOP looks so handsome..:) everyday.. ahah i love his outfit in somebody to love practice.. :wub: dork mode..:P

-GD's glasses i have one like that .!! r\mine is red... wiii couple glasses... :):lol::w00t::wub: :wub:

Guest juang_bb

their NIKON pictures are so GORGEOUS!!!

they look so good. i like GD's style best. well, what's new? LOL. he still looks skinny and the maknaes need to smile more. YB on happy pills! :lol: he gotta start sharing them especially to Seungri and Daesung. lol. but they all look really good. :D

another CF DEAL in the bag! yay for the boys!

Guest pascale

i think GD and YB change their personalities again because YB is the one being all hyper these days. I'm not complaining because i love when he is like that.

Everyone looks gorgeous and handsome!!!

about the practice video of STL lol:

Top grandpa; even his clothes fit the grandpa style lmao. Soo cute <3

YB, GD and Dae were hitting their moves so hard and slick, it was perfect.

I thing maknae was a bit tired cause he wasn't really into it. But hey it'a dance practice :)

Archived