[빅뱅 4th Mini Album 한터판매량 집계]

날짜/ 일일판매량/ 누적판매량

110224/ 05,7**장/ 005,7**장

110225/ 12,4**장/ 018,1**장 ← 발매일

110226/ 08,6**장/ 026,8**장

110227/ 02,5**장/ 029,3**장

110228/ 58,6**장/ 088,0**장

110301/ 02,8**장/ 090,8**장

110302/ 03,3**장/ 094,1**장 ← 초동[1주] (94,180장)

110303/ 02,9**장/ 097,1**장

110304/ 01,8**장/ 099,0**장

110305/ 01,2**장/ 100,2**장

110306/ 01,1**장/ 101,4**장

Current real-time 1,77 * / 103,2 **

cr: 빅뱅LOVE♡ @bestiz

EDIT:

Big Bang in an actual newspaper Dong-A

27y69l1.jpg

Cr:탑토피 @bestiz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for all the updates.. ♥

im excited for Dumb and Dumber being back together ^^

and that freakin CAFE acapella is AMAZINGGGGGG!!!!

just wanna share this:

tumblr_lhnhs4WM1d1qeplmqo1_500.png

Big Bang "Tonight" - K-pop Music

Mondays

^ive been waiting for this the whole day haha

LOLOLOLOL

"TOP is sooooo DREAMY!!!!"

"AWWW TOP! TOP doesnt really like dancing"

LOLOL Simon's so cute saying that ^

nyahahahaa

Guest shinhdeplol

Since the content has hardly anything to do with his solo activities, I'll post the interview here :)

[scan & Translation] Taeyang in 2011 March Issue 18 of Epop magazine (Malay version)

epoptaeyang.jpg

Time & Love became Ideals!

Taeyang observed the progress of BIGBANG!

The first perception that many people have towards Taeyang is that he's a shy person. However, the shy attitude did not become an obstacle for Taeyang to pursue his dream in music! Shining like the blazing sun, the attraction of Taeyang is so obvious that it shines throughout the music world! Grateful for what there is, Taeyang desperately want to continue to touch the hearts of many with his music!

What kind of a person are you?

Taeyang : Actually, I don't quite understand myself. People around me feel that I am a serious person and like to think about the others' feelings. But since last year, I found that I have changed a lot. Previously, I always feel pressured with work and personal problems until it is difficult to sleep. But now, I am more open-minded and become active. When attending events, I am also capable of showing many kind of expressions and interact with the members.

What problems were you facing at that time?

Taeyang : Haha ...at that time I always think about questions like 'what should I do', is this the right choice." Furthermore, I argued with the members. Issues such as 'How do I keep on moving forward' keep playing in my mind. In these 3 years, everyday is kind of the same for me. I'm already tired of living like this. Singing too is kind of meaningless for me. I am fearful to face all these. Until early last year, I discovered that my problem can actually be solved easily. Just that now I am still unable to solve the problem. I'm sure one day I can definitely solve the problem concerned.

Are you hard to get close to as an artist?

Taeyang : No ~. No matter on the performance stages or music events, I like to show my true self in front of everyone. In fact, artists who are hard to get close to can attract more people to like him. I am saying this not because I want to criticize, but I just feel that I am more fitted with my true self.

What kind of a group is BIGBANG?

Taeyang : Emm ... we have our own specialities. The things that we like are also not the same. Because of the differences in personality, we can achieve excellence on performance stages.

How does BIGBANG divide the rooms when in another country?

Taeyang : Usually I room with Daesung, GD rooms with Seungri. While T.O.P is by himself because he would rather be on his own, hehe!

What is your role in BIGBANG?

Taeyang : I observe the progress of BIGBANG!

Are you a shy person since young?

Taeyang : I used to think a lot and get anxious easily! All this while, I tried to discover and develop my self potential. This kind of personality pushed me to start my music career at the age of 13!

How were the reactions from those around you when they came to know that you want to be a singer?

Taeyang : They were very surprised, especially my family! For those who know me, all of them think that I have changed! At that time, I had joined an audition MV organized by YG Entertainment. Taking this opportunity, I had started a music career! Since then, my life has experienced major changes!

scanned and translated by Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

credit if re-post

OKAY AND BELOW IS GD'S DEMO FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...

my ears and nose bled because its tooooo HOT

MACRINAAAAAAAAAAA..where are you???

KC thanks..and Juang if you're online can u rip this one?hehehe

GD's DEMO for WHAT IS RIGHT

^OMFG I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF..IT'S TOO HOT TOO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

IM GOING CRAZY *RUNS AROUND* DAMMIT SO HOOOOOT

I.CANT. COMPREHEND!!!!!

Guest Saiki

wait. is GD's demo for 'What is right' supposed to be that short or is my computer just not playing it right? And thanks for the link!!

wait. is GD's demo for 'What is right' supposed to be that short or is my computer just not playing it right? And thanks for the link!!

Oh you're computer is playing it right. Its just short, like a snippet of the intro

part of the song.

Guest Saiki

@leslie_lei Thanks! I keep thinking that it's my computer. I know sometimes I have problems playing swif files, so I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't the case. I hope they post up the full demo soon. :D :D GD sounds HOT HOT HOT like always.

Guest shinhdeplol

Congratulations to Big Bang and VIPs for getting "Tonight" to #3 on the Billboard World Music Chart! :)

C: soompi @ twitter

i'm so freaking proud of them ^^

Guest Jei1430280629

Just want to share this. Sorry i can't take a snapshot since everybody comments so fast 8-}}

You should check all comments in this video and find that some ideas are really funny LOL

BB were in LA on their own, Daesung, tried to find the Hotel GD said they were going to met, Taeyang followed, when they asked for dierections, they invited the hot girl/guide and drove the wrong way, into a desert.

TOP tried 2 find Daesung n Taeyang, but ended up with a hot girl in a car, VI did not care, cillin the beach,

GD goes outside the hotel n the boys have found their way back,

On the roof they're screaming "We lost our way, now we're late, We soposed to fly 2 Korea Tonight~Tonight~"

by EbbaRossander @ youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF0ZqA7NokQ&feature=channel_video_title

Guest li_nikoru

OKAY AND BELOW IS GD'S DEMO FOR WHAT IS RIGHT...

my ears and nose bled because its tooooo HOT

MACRINAAAAAAAAAAA..where are you???

KC thanks..and Juang if you're online can u rip this one?hehehe

GD's DEMO for WHAT IS RIGHT

^OMFG I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF..IT'S TOO HOT TOO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

IM GOING CRAZY *RUNS AROUND* DAMMIT SO HOOOOOT

I.CANT. COMPREHEND!!!!!

I can't hear it :(

All I see is a gif of GD in Always..

Guest shinhdeplol

Teen Top L.Joe wears G-Dragon Fashion

I

t’s no secret that Teen Top’s L.Joe (17) is a huge fan of Big Bang. But more than that, he’s gone on record to say that his role model is sunbaenim G-Dragon (22), as its even stated on his artist profile. Well recently I was watching Teen Top’s Making the Artist Season 2 and saw yet another way this guy is inspired by his senior— check out the images below:

joeyearring.jpg

gdearring.jpg

L.Joe was sporting some GD inspired earrings while playing video games with Niel (16). I’m dying to see what other items will make way into “Joey’s” wardrobe. GD has quite the extensive collection, it could go anywhere from here.

source: chloevalentine@tumblr.com (and BBUpdates)

shared by VIP4Daesung @ bigbangupdates

Jiyong has great senses :D

I can't hear it :(

All I see is a gif of GD in Always..

For you and the other VIPs who cant hear the demo, here is the direct link. This should load faster :P

W.I.R DEMO HERE

Guest li_nikoru

Thanx!!!

I wonder if they just left that part in the official version or GD recorded it again cause he liked how it sounded XD

Guest 2jnkek1

about 30 interview/news articles with Bigbang from various korean media just for today

that's a lot XD

110307 SBS Morning Entertainment News:

bbvipz link

the news about the secret garden parody

& the rating for the bigbang show last week reached it's peak (8.28%)

during the parody esp the kissing scenes lmao

omg hahaha..when they compared Daesung's acting with the real mom on the secret garden

it looks exactly the same & Daesung version is funnier<3 lmao

EDIT:

110307 MBC Today News-Bigbang

*quoted image*

talking about billboard chart,iTunes chart,the 2 million views of tonight MV,album sales & etc

cr:bbvipz

wow. nice! do you happen to have the video of ther MBC news one? thanks

Guest 2jnkek1

[Column] Big Bang Makes a Big Bang Comeback into the Kpop Industry

*quoted image*

As always, Big Bang has made another popular hit. Its familiar tunes are cheerful yet sophisticated and interwoven well with Big Bang’s unique vocals and raps. While members stayed in the public’s eyes by participating in solo or unit activities, the group came together for the first time in two years for their fourth mini album.

(Written in Korean by @hurlkie; Translated by @hotshotlover30)

Big Bang never stated they were 'original', it's the public that give them this titles. i.e GD is called music genius BY the public NOT GD.

Guest Tekashi

Dumb and Dumber reunion <33333

YES!! ^^ I love them on FO :wub:

And they`ll be in one team - DAEBAK! :w00t: It`ll be "must to watch" episode. ^^

Thank you for info! ^^

Guest juang_bb

Bigbang receives compliment as musician from 10asiae editors

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

source:http://twitter.com/guevara_99 & http://twitter.com/byguilty

Taken from bbvipz

translations c/o flibbertigibbet@6theory

Interview with the producer of Big Bang's new album, G-Dragon http://durl.kr/6itka His passion for music and ownership of the stage is completely different to others. It's not easy for thoughts about the path one has walked, the path they are walking, and the path they are about to walk to be as clear and wise as this. If I were to say it simply, in a music industry that changes so rapidly, it's not easy for one group to be at a position like this and make their existence known for so long. It's not something that can simply be attributed to luck or the backing of a big company. Continuously making 'good pop' is not a simple feat. Big Bang is that sort of group.

Choi Ji Eun's (10asia writer) twitter

I'm a bit late but here is G-Dragon's interview with Myung Suk sunbae. http://tln.kr/4i6p2 I felt this during the round interview as well but G-Dragon is very conscious of his position as a musician. It's not just a false display, because he knows fully well what he is doing and how it is received.

A bit late but here is the Big Bang interview, http://tln.kr/4i6lc It was a round interview but it was enjoyable as I was able to ask everything that I wanted. It's surprising that there are idols that are so aware of the meaning of what they're doing now and what it means in the future, it's very interesting.

Wee Geun Woo's (10asia writer) twitter

-------------

boys keep on getting praises left and right from people in the industry. proud stan. :D

BIGBANG’s “Tonight” #3 on the Billboard World Music Chart!

tumblr_lhpeu6lSQL1qgixu6o1_500.png

shared by:yg-bigbang@tumblr 

and Shaun Evaristo answered some big bang related questions ^^

Q:guitar idea 

A:I felt GD=music n what better way 2 show his skills then 2 play, smashing the guitar=epic so why not?def a rockstar moment.

Q:did u teach TY how to dougie? 

A: ha, yes...n catdaddy too. people that like to dance, just love gettin down. it's fun to do n its catchy.

Q: did u choreograph "tonight" for BB? 

A: yes and "somebody to love":)

source: shaun's twitter

ahah, i love the guitar smashing part in the Tonight perfs.. i think it just adds to the boys' stage presence and swag rolleyes.gif

viewimage.jpgviewimagey.th.jpg

viewimageh.jpg

viewgimageo.jpgviewgimage.jpg

viewgimagey.jpg

COMME des GARCONS by Rei Kawakubo 2011 S/S Skull Detail Jacket

gdjacket.jpg

viewgimage.jpg

viewgimage.jpg

COMME des GARCONS by Rei Kawakubo 2011 S/S Mens Collection

cr:DCGD

Guest Tekashi

Haven`t seen this posted in previous pages....

[NEWS] SBS CANCELS DAESUNG’S “WHAT’S UP” DRAMA

Campus musical drama “What’s Up” starring Daesung and Im Ju Hwan, was forced to cancel on SBS.

“What’s Up” had been known to debut this March through SBS. However, in a meeting with reporters on Friday 20th SBS CP, Kim Young Seob stated, “Even though we wanted SBS to work on ‘What’s Up’ because of various circumstances we were forced to cancel it.”

She continued, “There were some parts that were difficult for SBS to organize. SBS’s changes in programming seem to be too big.” she explained.

“What’s Up” drama started the shooting in July last year and it’s currently at a 90% completed stage. This musical drama depicts the passions and dreams of young students enrolled in the musical area.

The drama gathered lots of attention before even beginning to shoot with famous writer Song Jina who wrote drama “KAIST”, as well as with Daesung who raised many expectations as a debut actor. Also with Im Ju Hwan from (Tamra the island) and Im Ju Eun (Soul), Jang Hui Jin, Lee Su Hyuk, etc. the drama is composed of mostly fresh, young and passionate actors that play the role of aspiring musical students.

The work they have done during the past six months has been thoroughly vocal and dance training.

Source: newsen

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

btw - HanCinema made a page for "What`s Up" - HERE

But besides cast and few photos, no other updates till now.

Archived