★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

RE: GD HELPING A MOTHER AND A CHILD DURING D-1 OF BIGSHOW.

I was told by a good friend of mine yesterday that on the second day of BIGSHOW [or was it third? sorry, my memory fails me atm] a similar incident happened but it's Tabi this time around that helped the VIPs.

Gah. I can't remember the exact story but it was like a railing or something [almost] fell off and it's either the audience will fall/topple forward or the barrier or whatever will fall. What Tabi did was he stayed for a good minute or so and actually helped in fixing whatever the problem was and that is despite being in the middle of the performance.

Believe me you guys, I ain't kidding because my friend who is a MAJOR JI stan said that that night, Tabi had her heart because of that incident.

Awwwwwwwwww! Hearing stories like these melt my heart! <333

It was on the 3rd day while they're performing on the 2nd floor during "wonderful" perf

if i'm not mistaken

..Tabi was helping out the fans by calling the security guards..yes he stayed there for more than 3mins until everything was ok..while the other boys continuing performing :]

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shoegirl03

CONGRATS FOR THE 3RD WIN!!

WHAT IS RIGHT + SOMEBODY TO LOVE + TONIGHT PERF

I got to say,the most intense one would

be 'Tonight' & 'Somebody to Love'

But I was sad that they cut the first

rap verse,cause that depicts how TOP's

rapping style turned to classy & sexy as hell.

I KNOW!!! I love TOP's 1st rapping in Somebody to Love. It's so delicious to listen to HAHAHA! I find myself rapping "Be my angel/Ring my bell" all the time -_-

My TOP TOP TOP obsession is like a disease :sweatingbullets:

I am extra observant every time the boys perform this song and I think you know why that is, right Les? *wink*wink*

LOL Macrina..i think we all are observant but Ji stans take it to a whole

different level.LOLOLOL

just like this one

30aulhy.jpg

GAAAAAAAH KWON JI YONG!

I just have to say TOP always always has his own version

of the choreo LOLOLOL..but it always ends up being CUTE~!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL Choi.Seung.Hyun

we'll forever love your dancing

tumblr_lhmnroy8Xj1qdign9o1_250.gif

just like YOUNGBAE's

taeyang26.gif

Guest shoegirl03

^ LOL!!!! I think he knows we love his stiff semi-dancing. It's so hilarious to watch, I'm always so distracted by his dancing!

Guest juang_bb

^LMAO!!! TOP's dancing is always the best. lololololol :lol: keep it up TABI!!! its so entertaining to watch his moves and his own "interpretation" of the choreo. :lol::P

^ LOL!!!! I think he knows we love his stiff semi-dancing. It's so hilarious to watch, I'm always so distracted by his dancing!

HAHA true!!!! well good think he didnt just 'FREEZE' right there on the stage LOOOOL

Gawd i really love his own version of dances XDDDD

juang..your hubby is forever JJANG!!!! LMAO XDDD

Guest shoegirl03

HAHA true!!!! well good think he didnt just 'FREEZE' right there on the stage LOOOOL

Gawd i really love his own version of dances XDDDD

juang..your hubby is forever JJANG!!!! LMAO XDDD

HAHAHAHA I remember one video he just turned the opposite way & just started walking in the opposite direction. TOP version of any Big Bang dance is always a total win

Must drop by to say, CONGRATULATIONS to my boys! Loved the performances, spazzed so much with my soompi tweet buddies. shout out to the VIP ladies Les, Mac, Juang, Ginger & Clio and other IVIPs!

I still can't believe they're back. They're hotter than ever. Really good performances today. What is Right is so cute! Tabi's "mian, mian" part always gets to me. STL was fun and you can tell this is live since they wore that for the interview. So impressed with how they handled 3 songs and keep up the momentum. I love their clothes, matching microphones. They look great! Possibly the best set of clothes for their performances. Pretty good energy overall. Tonight was the bomb.

I do have issues with the camera people. But I guess with BB stage being so individualized it's hard to capture everyone perfectly. Always been my issue with BB boys stage is that they seem to need multi-angle cameras most since they don't really do much in synch choreography and with each member having so much individual presence, it's like the camera person can't decide which one to film. It's particularly noticeable in Tonight.

GD232.gif

LOL @ GD's fail :lol:

mkays, rewatched the performances enough (who am i kidding? it's never enough LOL). it definitely was a beautiful night, congrats to the boys once again!! now, i can't wait to see their music core performances ^^ i hope that they'll announce more news about big bang tv sooon

Guest Bongs

I just wanna add YB's tease to fans by pretending to throw the trophy and laughing about it. :lol: YoungBae your humor amuses me to no end. And LOL at GD's fail of throwing the flowers to the fans LOL.

I hope that little scene b/w TOP and VI won't cause a misunderstanding for casual fans. :lol: I hope the casuals fans can understand that BIG BANG members have weird humors and doesn't really \/\/hore out their closeness with each other every frickin minute. And I love them for that.

BTW, I hope YG will release that solo of Daesung soon because I wanna hear more of his vocals.

Guest Moth_Do

I didnt even notice it until I watch this vid 

Tae Yang endless spins

cre: thnjiuy1@youtube

Lol he's so hyper today.

And Lol at GD. After failing to throw the flowers. He took them back and just gave them to the dancer =)))))

The fans were shouting "Big Bang Big Bang" even before their name was announced =))

They were busy playing at the back until they know that they won lol

Today's inkigayo has so many things to be highlighted. 

Why am I posting so much today   :D

Today's performances fanchants:

TONIGHT

Tonight such a beautiful night sing with me now 2011 follow me

big bang big bang we're back again one more time say

no way no way 너무 쉽게 또 남이 돼

big bang big bang don't stop let's play ok ok go go go

나 미칠 것 같애 아마 지친 것 같애

아냐 질린 것 같애 벌써 따분해 시시해

한 여자로는 만족 못 하는 bad boy but I'm nice

안 넘어가고는 못 배길걸 let me blow ya mind

언제부터였는지 감흥이 없어진 우리

이 젠 마치 진 빠진 김 빠진 콜라같지

무감각해진 첫 느낌 서로를 향한 곁눈질

그깟 사랑에 난 목매지 않아 Don't wanna try no more

너를 찾아서 오에오 날 비춰주는 저 달빛아래로

그댈 찾아서 오에오오오 끝이 어딘지 모르겠지만 hey

Tonight tonight tonight tonight(안무따라하기)

아직 난 사랑을 몰라 또 홀로 가여운 이 밤(투!나!잇!)

상처 날 이별이 무서워 so what so what

널 처음 만난 순간이 그리워 no more no more

그저 아픔에 서툰 걸 난 피하고 싶은 걸

But You know that I love you girl girl girl

질질끄는 성격 say no 차가운 입술로

널 얼어 붙게 하는 나나나 Take ma soul take ma heart back

새로운 설레임 get that 사랑은 내게는 어울리지 않아

don't think too much it's simple

안 녕이란 말의 슬픈 의미 어두운 그림자는 가려지고

내 마음 속 잊어버린 너를 향한 나의 기억 (movin movin movin)

goodnight

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

Somebody to love can you here me

i want somebody to love (투 나 잇)

Somebody to love (빅!뱅!)

somebody to love (빅!뱅!)

이 긴 방황을 멈추게

I want somebody (빅!뱅!)

to love somebody to love (빅!뱅!)

지난밤 아름다운 구속 난 헤어나올 수 없어

just two of us not enough 무엇이 문제야 말해

내가 다 들어줄께 명령만해 아리따운 캡틴

take my hand be my angel ring my bell

가슴 설레이는 감정을 느껴 그대로 두 눈을 꼭 감고 끌리는 대로

how we go 틱틱탁 시간은 가

don't don't don't stop 멈추지마

마 음을 열어 make it bounce make it bounce make it bounce

When I say somebody then you say to to love (x2)

Somebody to love somebody to love

Somebody to love somebody to love

뭘 망설이는 건지 알 수 없지만

You need somebody to love too somebody to love too

I want somebody to love(빅!뱅!) somebody to love(빅!뱅!)

I need you right now so baby stay by my side

I want somebody to love(빅!뱅!) somebody to love(빅!뱅!)

you you oh you baby

WHAT IS RIGHT

Tell me what is right and what is wrong

이유도 모른 채 너와 난 다투고 있어 얼굴을 붉히고서 잔뜩 심술이 나서

하 지만 이런 네 모습마저 난 아직도 모르겠어 right

그 아무도 모를테지 남자와 여자의 차이 입장따라 다르겠지

매번 똑같은 episode 한쪽은 꼬리를 내리고 싸우려고 널 만나건 아닌데 말이야 자기야

내가 무슨 말이 더 필요하겠니 미안미안 반복된 다툼은 내일이 되면 다 지난 일이야

변명은 해봐야 구차해 서로 이해 못해 다툴라 해

우리 생각을 해 매 순간에m잘못의 원인이 누구든 간에

Tell me what is right and what is wrong

이유도 모른 채 너와 난 다투고 있어 얼굴을 붉히고서 잔뜩 심술이 나서 하지만 이런 네 모습마저 난

What is right and what is wrong what is right and what is wrong

금방이라도 울듯 꼭 어린아이 같은 그대가 내 여자라서 좋아 난

나만 바라봐주기 밤새워 통화하기 가끔은 몰래 준비한 깜짝 이벤트해주기

기념일 잊지 않기 절대 의심하지 않기 너의 편 돼주기 사랑한다고 말해주기

네가 달라는 대로 원하는 대로 노력해봤지만 나아지지가 않아

그대 진심 안다면 화내지 말고 그냥 눈을 감고 입맞춰줘 baby

Say ye ye ye

점점 빠르게 끝을 향해 가고 있어 더 이상은 안돼 yeh yeh

Baby hold on 흔들리고 있는 날 붙잡아줘 ooh

항상 처음은 설레여 문제는 1년만 지나면 어때

사랑은 안 변해 사람이 변해 아니면 가족 같아 내가 편해

내가 더 잘할께란 말 이젠 무의미한걸

솔직하게 네 속 맘을 열어봐 right now

What is right and what is wrong

cr:bbvipz

Just the winning clip has me smiling like an idiot. TOP's weird, weird, weird, random dance as the move to the front to accept the award, Seung Ri joining in and trying to get Taeyang to join in, TOP ignoring and killing Seung Ri's happiness, GD's laugh, GD's fail flower throwing moment, Taeyang contemplating whether or not he should throw the glass award into the crowd and possible knock someone out and then laughing about it.... I LOVE BIG BANG TO BITS. WHAT DORKS!

I found it so sweet how they were at the back--they always move to the back even when it's pretty obvious that they'll win. They bow at 90 degrees to their juniors as well. Their relationship with the dancers is really endearing as well. Notice that one of the dancers holds the trophy and jumps around while they perform. Sweetest boys ever!

Guest bettechai

oh gosh... im melting right now.. i love the CAPS and GIF's of TOP... more more..:)

"CONGRATS to the BOYS..!!"

and yeah i just wanted to brag that i now have my GD&TOP's HIgh High Album..next is the TOnight Album..! :))

this was mentioned earlier, but here's an article 

TOP’s good deed at Big Show Revealed!

20110306-051330.jpg?w=600

I just read the post which said that GD saved a mother and her child during the first night of Big Show 2011.

I can’t help but remember TOP’s good deed during the third night of the Big Show!

My friends and I were at the third floor during the third night of the Big Show. As everyone knows, Big Bang will go to the VIP seats to shake hands with fans. Of course, since we know that this will happen, we went to the aisle near the ‘question mark’ areas where Big Bang members will go so that we will have a closer look at them.

TOP and Seungri (I think) were already in that ‘question mark’ area. Expectedly, fans who are seated will go near the railings to shake hands with the two boys. My friend noticed that TOP and Seungri were in the railings for quite a long time. After some seconds, TOP was still there and Seungri left the railings already. We thought that bags of the fans in the seated area fell. However, after a few more moments, we found out that the railing broke and TOP was there to fix it.

TOP did not leave at once because if he does the broken railing might be dangerous and a fan might actually fall. A security guard actually noticed that TOP was at the railing for a long time and TOP and the guard joined forces in aligning the railings.

I may not be able to write the exact thing that happened but this came from what my mind remembers and what my eyes saw.

After reading GD’s kind act and writing TOP’s good deed, I salute the boys. Despite being busy entertaining fans, they still remember that they need to prioritize the security of the fans watching.

It’s things like this (amongst others) that make Big Bang stand out so much from others. TOP always thinking of his vips. Such a damn proud stan right now.

(source: sarangaheygfam.tumblr.com via ibigbang)

---

the good never stops coming!! ah, the boys are just too perfect. talented, funny, humble, & kind. VIPs really have it best ^^ 

Guest beiusung

http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/vote_ok.asp?vote=4&month_num=007&sid=

vote for Bigbang

this poll will be closed tonight

our speed are slower than TVXQ

support the boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Jei1430280629

]Tonight tonight tonight tonight(안무따라하기)

아직 난 사랑을 몰라 또 홀로 가여운 이 밤(투!나!잇!)

Just wonderng what do these fanchants that's not included in the song mean? 

I try to listen but have no idea

Archived