★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's so funny seeing TOP half-assing the choreography. ridiculously funny.

that's what i thought when i saw the performances lol.. oh tabi

i love it when he wears glasses ^^

tumblr_lhmmmhxIsv1qetjfgo1_500.gif

cr: 180888@tumblr

edit: i'll LOL too if people think that they're not getting along.. there's been so much TopRi lately! lolol, like the bigbang live tv w/ mnet special blush.gif but i guess it shows how the seunghyun brothers are so good at acting 

Guest juang_bb

^ i think SEUNGRI knew it was a joke. he was also just making that "disappointed" face. it totally reminds me of that one G-RI moment. it has a gif, so maybe someone can post it. it was during their global warning concert i think when Ri was all giddy on GD, and GD just stared at him like he's crazy then he did the same disappointed face. LOL

oh, and expect kmedia to pick it up right away. there's already an article about TOPRI.

http://tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read.php3?aid=1299397740137380010

i will LOL so much if they took it so seriously and not get the humor. :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Forgot to say, thank cathyisvip and xtlover for the gifs ^^ I never understand how fast ppl @ tumblr make gifs :huh:

I just noticed Jiyong's half gloves :wub: :wub: I have a thing for them =))

TOP's dance is just soooo cute. The worse he dances, the cuter he is to me :P

EDIT:

I wonder why YG hasnt blocked the Inki YT links yet :lol: He was really really fast during 2ne1's promotion :P

EDIT EDIT:

OMO Tae took off his jacket after Jiyong smashed the guitar!!!! SOMEONE GIF THAT MOMENT PLEASE!!!

@shinhdeplol, aha you're welcome. ill never understand how theyre so quick at making these gifs either, its amazing! 

tumblr_lhmn77FJl41qckrgt.gif

cr: dinotabbi@tumblr

top saying "good night" in addition with his eyebrows at the end killed me rolleyes.gif sorry for all the top fangirling ahah, and i keep on replaying that part with top & seungri, it killed me lol

Guest shinhdeplol

xtlover15: I'd sooo appreciate it if you could find the gif of Tae taking off his jacket :wub:

TOP's awkward dance =)) :lol: This reminds me of his dance in High High hahaha. Its supposed to be cool and sexy but he makes the move look so awkward and cute :wub:

Dae's expression is funny too ^^

1299400043_%ED%95%9C%EB%B0%95%EC%9E%90%EB%8A%90%EB%A6%B0%ED%83%91.gif

C; 3D파라다이스

Guest Bongs

Tehehehe :lol: Congrats BIG BANG <3

I noticed how they were in the back when the MC announced the winners. :lol: Brings me back to when they were still rookies they're always in the back. I LOVE HOW HUMBLE THEY ARE. :wub:

Anyhow thanks for all the pics and gifs. [:

CONGRATS FOR THE 3RD WIN!!

WHAT IS RIGHT + SOMEBODY TO LOVE + TONIGHT PERF

I got to say,the most intense one would

be 'Tonight' & 'Somebody to Love'

But I was sad that they cut the first

rap verse,cause that depicts how TOP's

rapping style turned to classy & sexy as hell.

I was quite shocked,that they

actually used a real guitar to

smash. But that part is beautiful -

just like saying "HATERS,TAKE THAT! We're BACK!'

I was laughing my heart out

when seeing how Taeyang can turn & turn

for so many times xD (the unpredictable sexy guy)

He must be very,very hyper I must say.

Don't tell me,they are going to make

a mountain out of a hill just due to

the SEUNGHYUNS incident.

As you can see,TOP was trying to

hold back his laughter when Seungri

turned away,looking disappointed.

That's how they are..

But I got to say TOP & Seungri reaction

was super epic. They definitely are

the double combo actors of the group.

OH GEESUS john teshING mini cooper!!! VIPssssssssssss HOLD ME! DAMN.DAMN.DAMN. TWO YEARS AND THREE MONTHS ----> SAY WHAT????

IT WAS SO DAMN WORTH IT! OH GAHD! TO SAY THAT I AM IN BIGBANG CLOUD NINE IS AN EPIC UNDERSTATEMENT AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF I AM MAKING SENSE HERE.

zo6hsj.jpg

^^^^ For a momentm, I froze. . .stared and before I know it, I was already drowning in his eyes and IDGAF about coming up for air!!! IDEK. Gah! Bae! YOUR FACE IS IN MY FACE BABY BOIEEEEEEEE!

WHAT IS RIGHT PERF: YOU'RE A CERTIFIED JI STAN [A.K.A JI HOARNDAWG ] IF YOU SAW THIS THAT THING @ THE 00:23 MARK OF THE PERFORMANCE! HARHAR! MY EYES WENT WIDE AS FOOTBALL STADIUM! DO CONTINUE WEARING THOSE PANTS HUBBY JI! XD

/BREAK! I JUST WATCHED PERF AGAIN AND HELLO THREE BULGESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! HARHAR! CONTINUE WEARING THOSE PANTS GDYBTOP! XD

Back to the perf, I really am amazed at Bae and Ji Hye's chemistry.

I am extra observant every time the boys perform this song and I think you know why that is, right Les? *wink*wink*

STL: I HAVE A NEW FOUND LOVE FOR THIS SONG AND PART OF THE CREDIT SHOULD BE GIVEN TO THE CHOREOGRAPHY! DAMN! THEY MADE THE * MY-TOES-MY-KNEES-MY-SHOULDER-MY-HEAD * SO DAMN FIERCE!!! LOOOOOOOOOL! And Bae and Dae's voices - I can't even begin to describe! XD

TONIGHT: BEST.PERFORMANCE. [YET] MAYBE IT'S THEM WEARING THE CLOTHES THEY WORE IN THE MV OR MAYBE. . .MAYBE. . .IT'S SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE THEM - BIGBANG Y'ALL!!!

SO MUCH EPICNESS IN ONE PERF! THE AMOUNT OF EYE john tesh THAT TABI AND JI GAVE IS ENOUGH TO POPULATE AN ENTIRE ISLAND! LOOOOOOOOOL!

Ji and his intensity smashing the guitar and of course the stare! Him strumming the guitar and all! And then there's Seungri and OMG! This young lad - so UNF! XD

Dae doing that kiss thing! I melt and his voice - how many times have I said that I always get goose pimples every time Dae sings! XD

AND OH CHOI SEUNG HYUN! I SEE YOU CHEATING WITH YOUR AWKWARD DANCE! KEEP IT UP YOU GDBAMF YOU!!! XD

Encore: DOUBLE SEUNGHYUN!!! OMFG! I CAN'T STOP LOLING! MAKNAE'S FACE! SLAMMED SHUT! HARHAR! AND BAE THANKING SBS IN PUUUUUUUUURFECT ENGLISH! SO UNF!

There. . .am I missing something? XD

Guest Banana Peel

YAYYYYYYYY BB :D congratsss. I expected their win, so it wasn't anything amazingly awesome, but still really happy for them, heheheeh. Their winning video is so full of LOLs. I really love this "relationship" of top and seungri, hahhahhha, cracks me up. I wonder if seungri was really pissed? or just for the fun? HAHAHAH (it's what you get seungri, for rejecting tabi's kiss when you won! lolol). And GD throwing the flowers to the fans (I assume), and getting it back? LOLOL, i wonder if that was intended.

I really loved the tonight's stage. It was so pretty, and everyone looked hotttt. Top's "goodnight" at the end killed mehh, can that part get any hotter? ahhhhh. And oh, I might be the only one depressed about this but I can't believe they took out my FAVORITE PART OF THE CHOREOGRAPHY *cries* I thought they would take out guitar smashing or mic, not that awesome part in chorus! wahhhhhhhh, lol.

I wish the kvips were louder :( I could barely hear them! I was REALLLLLLLLLY hoping they'd come up with an awesome fan chant like bb's lies fan chant, but nope. needa hear more spirits from themmm ! hahhahahahh.

Guest nellybean1015

Seeing as this is my first Big Bang comeback this moment was definitely emotional for me. As soon as their name was called I started crying. I'm so happy for them. A triple crown with only one performance. An EPIC accomplishment from an EPIC group. I feel really proud to call myself a V.I.P biggrin.gif

RE: GD HELPING A MOTHER AND A CHILD DURING D-1 OF BIGSHOW.

I was told by a good friend of mine yesterday that on the second day of BIGSHOW [or was it third? sorry, my memory fails me atm] a similar incident happened but it's Tabi this time around that helped the VIPs.

Gah. I can't remember the exact story but it was like a railing or something [almost] fell off and it's either the audience will fall/topple forward or the barrier or whatever will fall. What Tabi did was he stayed for a good minute or so and actually helped in fixing whatever the problem was and that is despite being in the middle of the performance.

Believe me you guys, I ain't kidding because my friend who is a MAJOR JI stan said that that night, Tabi had her heart because of that incident.

Awwwwwwwwww! Hearing stories like these melt my heart! <333

Guest Moth_Do

^

^

The article is just about their winning mutizen, I think.

Yeah it would be supa ridiculous if they take that seriously lol. Is it the 1st time you see that expression of maknae??? And that's not the 1st time people dont get TOP's humour lol

57179369.png

gt2.png

That's the whole situation guys LOL 

Archived