★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Vote for Big Bang at 2011 Sportschosun Musician Power ranking. Presently Big Bang is leading with 35,491 votes but TVXQ is catching up! Vote for Big Bang now at http://sports.chosun.com/enter/ranking/main+.htm

C: bigbanghaven @ twitter

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

YAY THEY WON!!!!! CONGRATULATION BIG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess KBS PD isn't that dumb lol. If he didn't let BIG BANG win this week, it would be way too obvious, so gotta "show" that they are "fair" by giving the trophy to them.

I'm still surprised they went against MM i wassure it will be IU. Anyway

10k for album sales, like BOSSES keke. I thought they would have more points for digital, i mean 3K when they are #1 everywhere where as MM has 5K. Still suspicious KBS. BUT they won anyway!!!

Adding one to the celebrity sightings in Big Show. A member of AKB48, Atsuko Maeda, went to Big Show 2011's first day. She posted about it in her ameblo. Not surprised though since AKB members have been pretty vocal about liking Big Bang especially G-Dragon.

Atsuko is the most popular member of AKB48.

She posted these photos:

oupqhs.jpg

1zlyya9.jpg

And a female Japanese basketball player Yamada Kumiko from JX Sunflowers also likes Big Bang. She listed them as one of her favorite musicians in her official profile.The JX team is the defending 3 peat champion in their women's league. I find it funny that Kumiko is 192 cm. Taller than all of Big Bang XD She's also older. '79 baby so she's 32 now.

Source: JX Sunflowers Official Website

Cr:kore***** @bestiz.net

Guest mrs.kwon

LOL for BB vs MM in musicbank instead I*. I* is one of the biggest artist in korea, her management do not want trap in the middle between yg and kbs. points for digital,BB got 3K when they are #1 everywhere where as MM has 5K, still LOL. phew.gifphew.gif Something SMELLLLLL.

Anyway CONGRAT BIGBANG!!!

haven't posted yet?(sorry if has) but i believe YG more than the PD's..YG is really just into his artists well being more than anything regardless if it is showtime,appearances and the reputation or the name they have to protect...whenever he addressed to the public it's all about the well being of his artists so that's the kind of leader i like most..so thats why i believe him more...KBS PD's is just full of drama...

YG’s Yang Hyun Suk talks about the KBS Music Bank controversy

Recently, there has been much debate about Big Bang’s appearance on KBS’s “Music Bank“, where the producers and YG ultimately couldn’t come to a consensus about Big Bang’s appearance, and the extent of their comeback stage.

On the situation, YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk expressed, “If possible, I want [big Bang] to appear on [Music Bank]. It’s not right to have popular singers not appearing on a broadcast due to one reason or another but everything must be managed equally. The broadcasting company claimed that YG requested to have ’special treatment’, but it’s untrue , I’ve never done that. We will continue to communicate with the broadcasting company.”

He continued, “‘Big Bang’s unclear controversy’ stemmed from KBS’s claim that if Big Bang only sang one song, then they would be able to appear on the broadcast. It can be confusing when you compare the comeback stages for normal artists and popular artists and see the unequal treatments.”

“We have requested to appear on KBS, but the decision seems somewhat unfortunate, but we will discuss the issue with them again. The broadcasting companies following KBS all prepared a 3-song stage, but since KBS only offered a 1-song stage, I’m worried about what the other broadcasting companies will think of their stages. YG has never asked for special treatment. We politely requested to have the first stage on KBS, but once the situation changed, we tried our best to make the most of the situation. Of course the competing companies will try to make themselves stand out, it’s only a natural instinct to do so.”

On the topic of “KBS and YG’s uneasy relationship”, YG commented, “No matter how much popularity our artists have gathered, we’re only one agency. I’m aware that having an uneasy relationship with a large broadcasting company would only mean harm on our side. I’m afraid that our other artists will receive similar treatment. We only ask for fair treatment.”

He concluded, “We will work on it. If we speak freely, we will reach a good understanding. In the future, we want to work together with KBS. This was a good chance. Please come to a decision that is fair for all parties.”

bigbangupdates.

Guest naturalhonee

i believe problems between kbs and yg started in 2009 (around the time of GD's solo. something to do with a kbs radio show). it was bad for a while, but it was never extremely bad, and both parties tolerated each other.

then, kbs decided to bring back awards to their gayo daejeons, and the new music bank pd came in with his shady ideas for k-chart. yg didn't like any of it, and skipped out on last year's gayo daejeon. things then went from bad to worse. and now, it has all fallen apart with negotiations for bigbang's comeback. what a mess. and tbh i don't see yg and kbs ever getting back to where they were before 2009

It's not that KBS was being fair, mind you. I'm pretty sure they're gonna come out with some statement later implying that they're fair though just to get back at YG. In reality they had no choice but to let Big Bang win because of Big Bang's performance in the charts. This is the best way they can handle this situation. What I'm more surprised with is that they went against Mighty Mouth instead of IU with such huge broadcast points.

And expect people who dislike Big Bang or haters in general to say that it's just YG being butthurt since KBS let them win despite this issue. It's not really that black and white. It's also to save their behinds from the backlash if they didn't let Big Bang win.

exactly. it was a PR move. kbs did it to save their own butts.

because of the feud, they knew that everyone would be watching to see how music bank handled this week's k-chart. it wouldve been a seriously dumb move to give the award to someone else this week. now they'll be able to hide behind this whole "we still gave them an award" deal whenever someone tries to accuse them of being biased.

i am definitely side-eyeing those digital scores..

Brb, dude. I got meeting with YG. I want another Secret Garden Parody. The SMELL trend is everywhere now.

I have to say you earned my vote as the BEST POST of the day haha

thank you for that...i certainly needed a BREAK from all

this YG-KBS issue. SMELL trend is everywhere! i guess one of the

best BACKFIRE a VIP can give for haters

SBS promotion w/ STL,TONIGHT and WHAT IS RIGHT

- well i was expecting CAFE to be on that list instead of STL

if they would be singing three songs. Cant they tell that

CAFE is doing very well on charts? XDDD

KBS MUBANK WIN

- *side eyeing* KBS' chart forever, i have to agree w/ KC and Naturalhonee

there's more to this story and obviously this media war is taking

its toll not only on KBS and YG but most specially on BIGBANG. It's really

pissing me off that after two years of not having any Korean promotion

they had to deal w/ this richard simmons and they seriously have nothing to do about it.

I dont wanna rant anymore..so i'll just leave it as it is. Will

wait on how these two will fix things.

Guest Jei1430280629

Photo of Daesung and Seungri used to advertise a gay site in China

7jfam.jpg

Recently, a screencap of a photo of BIGBANG's Daesung and Seungri being  used for a gay site in China was uploaded online. The photo was said to  be used without permission to advertise the site.

In the photo, Daesung and Seungri were wearing the same shirts pointing at the site's address.

Netizens who saw the picture had a heated reaction with comments like,  "This is stealing", "This should be controlled by law", "This is very  damaging."

Source: My Daily + Photo from todayhumor.co.kr

Taken from bigbangupdates

--------------

What he heck is that?? OMG! There should be some laws abt this T_T

Guest LoveChoiSeungHyun87

how the sale goes today? any update?

i search on DCBB but nothing there

★☆ BIGBANG 4TH MINI ALBUM 9TH DAY ★☆

──────────────────────────────────────

날짜  요일   판매량      총판매량     일간순위       주간순위         월간순위

──────────────────────────────────────

2.24  목  *5,731         *5,731            1위

2.25    금      12,449         18,180            1위

2.26    토      *8,623         26,803            1위             

2.27    일      *2,566         29,369            1위                1위                1위

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.28    월      58,642         88,011            1위

3.01    화      *2,829         90,840            1위

3.02    수      *3,340         94,180            1위   

3.03    목      *2,976         97,156            1위

3.04    금      *1,867         99,023            1위       

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit: DCTOP

Guest shinhdeplol

[NEWS] T.O.P, "I'm having an identity crisis" (110304)

bigbangbigshow2011bigse.jpg

On the March 3rd episode of SBS's "A Night of TV Entertainment," Big Bang revealed their thoughts about about the "Secret Garden" parody which was televised in Big Bang's comeback special. Daesung gave a short answer, saying, "I'm embarrassed," while Taeyang stated, "It was a small event that we prepared for our fans." TOP, who had to kiss both G-Dragon and Seungri on the lips, humorously stated, "The kiss scenes weren't the hardest. But since I did it twice, I'm having an identity crisis."

tumblrlhackpljq71qeekxf.png

Source: Newsen and JAMJOOsubs@YT + via: Koreaboo

Shared by Trisya@BigBangWORLD

LOLL TOP's answer is so funny :lol:

Guest pipobobo

Artists forced to accept “package deals” to appear on music programs [NEWS]

Not exactly an update on Big Bang but it gives info on how music shows and broadcasting companies in Korea operate. Read on:

With the dispute between YG Entertainment and KBS’s “Music Bank” heating up, many have turned to question just how difficult it is for artists to gain even one appearance on Korea’s major music shows, and what that appearance actually means under the business table.

The Korean music industry currently houses three public broadcast shows on MBC, SBS, and KBS, along with a cable show on Mnet. While some may complain that these are far too many considering the fatigued conditions popular idols are forced to work in, the shows are actually limited in their ability to showcase actual music, as they serve as a bigger purpose in the industry and for their networks.

For the hour they air, a maximum of 20 artists are allowed to perform. But even then, they’re asked to perform with ‘broadcast edited’ versions of their songs that are edited down.

Starting in 2008, broadcast companies began asking agencies for edited MRs between two to three minutes in order to make room for more performances in a shorter amount of time.

Despite such efforts by broadcast companies to showcase more music, the digital age has brought out the debuts of countless of more artists each day, and it’s become virtually impossible for music programs to keep up and make room for the saturated market.

One production agency that houses a rookie singer commented, “In order to grab an opportunity to appear on a music program, you have to make a request two months in advance. Even then, your chances of being accepted are slim.”

The growing number of new artists has put music programs in a favorable position to make certain demands that they otherwise couldn’t have before.

Music programs are demanding that artists from influential agencies make an appearance on their variety programs in order to gain entry to their music programs.

As variety programs brings in 2x viewer ratings than music programs, the public is led to believe that idols are looking for bigger promotional opportunities by making variety appearances, but such is not the case.

For every hit variety program a network has, there’s also another one lagging behind. In order to give the lower one an extra push, broadcast companies will demand an appearance from a popular agency for the show, otherwise the artist is not granted an appearance on their music program.

One girl group manager made a visit to a broadcast station as his girl group prepared for comeback, and was asked to promise that he’d let them appear on a variety program suffering from poor viewer ratings in exchange for a music program appearance. Despite the recording being expected to take over five hours long, the manager had no option but to say yes in order to secure a position on the music program.

Such situations are said to be leading the increasing fatigue and dangerous health conditions amongst idols in the music industry, as their work basically amounts to a three minute long appearance on one music program.

In addition to ‘the singer’s talent and their song’ being conditions for requesting an appearance, the condition of ‘the broadcast company and their relationship with the agency‘ has been added, at least according to one music program producer, which demonstrates the power music programs hold in the entertainment industry.

Source: Naver

Translation by VitalSign @ AKP

Shared by: Vic @ BigBangupates

Congrats for their winning on Music Bank (although the competitor and the digital sales scores weird wacko.gif), i hope YG can fix the issue faster...VIPs need to focus on supporting our boys but not all the broadcasting issues.

And i hope someone can help translate this story~

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=Gdragon&no=127396&page=9&bbs=

It said something about GD saving a kid during big show, it is so warm tears.gif

GD is indeed an angel. 

GD shooting with Gaho

Haizz I prefer small Gaho :( Long time no see him. He seems like an 100-yr-old dog =))

Small Gaho so cute, i still remember GD use his hands to hold Gaho and made funny face from Gahowub.gif

you know their BOSS when they be winning awards and they havent even been performing yet. THASWSAP. BB never disappoints:] && the whole controversy. is gg lets move on, if they aint gna be there then they aint i aint trippin bc they'll get thier 3 song perfs elsewhere.

LMAO STILL CANT GET OER THE PARODY. it was jsut peer genius.

surprisingly i like gaho bigish too. he's not like a HUGE HUGE dog yet. and & like tthe way GD dressed him up.

LMAO i thought this movie was just wow. weird in a funny way. lmao. it was just hilarious to me but i love that we got to ses seungri adn top in action. yeah it was pretty random. but it was about time somebody subbed it! thaanks.

soo didnt know that thei girl who died was gna be the one in here especially since she was in YBs look only at me mv. shes hawt though

Archived