★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest -MinaMelody-

Tonight practice video- *O* Shaun Evaristo is amazing! The concept of the choreo is amazing, the boys are fantastic and also the hi tech dancers!

I couldn't keep my eyes off Tabi's blue shoes XDD and also Daesung's hair kekek..

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was one of the last ppl who able to see YG trolling I guess..

lmao, it was so funny to suddenly hear 'Keot Jil Mal' in the background~ :lol:

But I got say, BIGBANG wont be dying just because they

wont be performing on Music Bank .. I mean, what does that PD thinks they are ?

pfftt, just thinking about this issue makes me richard simmons !

Oh God !! Gotta love the cheoreo !! Its kick a$s !! :w00t:

I love this practice vid bettr since we able to fully focus

without the camera running around and stuff ! lol ~ :P

I think at some point, even the pro HiTech crew kinda confused

a lil bit during the practice .. U can see they kinda hesitated in some part ~

the cheoreo is tough and complicated ! Mad props to Shaun, he done it again !! :w00t:

Loving Tabi's shoes and kkkkkkk .. Dae must have been wearing

a hair band or something to prevent his hair from disturbing ~ :wub:

he looks choooo cute ! (*fangirl cute talk alert ! *) lmao ~ :lol::P

Guest li_nikoru

[110303] Mnet Big Bang TV Live

available to download at

Kpopweb

*quoted image*

Thank U :D This is what I've been waiting for :D I found a 2gb torrent but I think it was too much...

I'm downloading this instead XD

Guest pipobobo

[News] Big Bang appears on American Billboard’s album charts!

The boys of Big Bang have dominated the charts in Korea, posting an all-kill on the online charts and raking in 7 billion won in sales (approximately $6.2 million USD) in just seven days since their mini-album release. Now, the boys are doing big things abroad as they’ve appeared on the Billboard charts!

Their EP, “Tonight” is currently ranked number 3 on Billboard’s World Album Chart, number 7 on the Heatseekers Album Chart, and number 29 on the Independent Album Chart. Congratulations to the boys for this accomplishment.

20110303bigbangbillboar.jpg

Tip: kresten

Source: World Albums Chart, Heatseekers Album Chart

Shared by: allkpop

:D Yes!!! Made in top 3 on world albums :wub: Amazing.

BIG BANG TV!! :w00t: wow all I expected and MORE. The performances were awesome. Love tonight but once again CAFE has stolen my heart. They just perform it so damn good live. GD voice at the end killed me. Everything about the song, stage, vocals was PERFECT.

WOW is TOPRi real??? my head is spinning. Lol and TOP the minute Dae is not in sight he goes to find Seungri. ^^. I wish the sub would come soon that seemed like a really interesting convo they were having over dinner. TAKE THOSE SHADES OFF BAE!!! I do not approve of you covering that cute eye smile of yours :(

Aww they visited Dae set. I'm so angry they canceled it but it was a sweet moment when they hugged him.

YG should just keep quite and ignore KBS cause honestly they are not even worth the time nor effort.

Hello fellow VIPs "waves" This is my very first comment.

I love the new album so freaking much, i have been listening to it non stop from the moment it got out ♥

Once again BIG BANG ROCKS THE NIGHT!!!!!!

Guest doublehh03

being on the billboard is very nice, but i think it's only for international albums.

i think we should watch out for this chart:

http://www.mediatraffic.de/previous2.htm

this chart is a GLOBAL chart that records sales for all albums. i'm sure big bang will debut in the top 10 since they have sold at least 90k in korea.

but great work!

Hello fellow VIPs "waves" This is my very first comment.

I love the new album so freaking much, i have been listening to it non stop from the moment it got out ♥

Once again BIG BANG ROCKS THE NIGHT!!!!!!

+1. i've been listening to the album since 2/24. tonight has over 2000 plays on my itunes playlist already lol. my #1 played big bang song is tell me goodbye.

Guest pascale

wouhou our boys are balling!!! they are doing great with just album sales and digital. Way to go!!!

And KBS is just being a b*ch, they are asking for 1 song for BB's comeback whereas even rookies have 2 songs???? like wth??? and they are talking about FAIRNESS!!!

BIG BANG don't need them anyway, it's not like people don't know about them tskk. End of rant

the BB practice video was good. Shaun did a great job, YG got some talented choreographers here

Guest Candyy

They won MCD 

LOL they havent even performed there

R.I.P KBS :)

No no no kbs, please don't rest in peace, rather you burn in hell!!

Sorry for the negativity guys, my evil side tends to show when agitated and pissed off.

Love BIGBANG and VIPs <3

Guest Jei1430280629

LOL funny how KBS got such many antis just b/c of their stupid decisions. Wonder when they'll be regret of it.

And congrats, boys ♥ You're doing so well. So proud of you :x

Guest shinhdeplol

YG’s Yang Hyun Suk talks about the KBS Music Bank controversy

Recently, there has been much debate about Big Bang’s appearance on KBS’s “Music Bank“, where the producers and YG ultimately couldn’t come to a consensus about Big Bang’s appearance, and the extent of their comeback stage.

On the situation, YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk expressed, “If possible, I want [big Bang] to appear on [Music Bank]. It’s not right to have popular singers not appearing on a broadcast due to one reason or another but everything must be managed equally. The broadcasting company claimed that YG requested to have ’special treatment’, but it’s untrue , I’ve never done that. We will continue to communicate with the broadcasting company.”

He continued, “‘Big Bang’s unclear controversy’ stemmed from KBS’s claim that if Big Bang only sang one song, then they would be able to appear on the broadcast. It can be confusing when you compare the comeback stages for normal artists and popular artists and see the unequal treatments.”

“We have requested to appear on KBS, but the decision seems somewhat unfortunate, but we will discuss the issue with them again. The broadcasting companies following KBS all prepared a 3-song stage, but since KBS only offered a 1-song stage, I’m worried about what the other broadcasting companies will think of their stages. YG has never asked for special treatment. We politely requested to have the first stage on KBS, but once the situation changed, we tried our best to make the most of the situation. Of course the competing companies will try to make themselves stand out, it’s only a natural instinct to do so.”

On the topic of “KBS and YG’s uneasy relationship”, YG commented, “No matter how much popularity our artists have gathered, we’re only one agency. I’m aware that having an uneasy relationship with a large broadcasting company would only mean harm on our side. I’m afraid that our other artists will receive similar treatment. We only ask for fair treatment.”

He concluded, “We will work on it. If we speak freely, we will reach a good understanding. In the future, we want to work together with KBS. This was a good chance. Please come to a decision that is fair for all parties.”

Source: Sports Today via Nate

Translation: AKP

Shared by bigbangupdates

I like the practice! It was awesome! & oh my, so much happening with Big Bang .... can't really keep up bro! They're already on the billboard chart. That's seriously crazy! And just everything is going great!

Downloading BIG BANG TV LIVE as I speak~~~

Guest wutermelonbubblegum

*pat pat

It's ok, KBS, we all get a bit butthurt sometimes. .  .

And about the practice, OMG.

I wonder if they'll turn down the lights during the guitar riff part on live performances like Inkigayo. . . It's pretty kickass with the lights down. Especially with the Star Wars microphones!

Guest doublehh03

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week10-2011.htm

what? global media traffic has big bang selling 28k last week. maybe it's when they count as a week cuz that's too low. 90k+ from hanteo, not counting gaon + digital downloads.

Guest candyapple1111

Was anyone surprised with tae yang. I watched the clip of Big bang TV when everyone was eating and Tae yang came across as very masculine he's the smallest in the group but you could tell that's he's definately very respected and is probably number 2 in charge. It just struck me that he has this very shy/quiet persona but amongst the group he seems very dominant. i liked the group dynamics( however i have no idea what he is saying it's just an impression)

Archived