★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang on SBS Entertainment News (110303)

Part 1 Part 2

Source:coolboy@bestiz via realgilbakk

Shared by Tisya @ bigbangupdates

OMG I swear nothing can beat Daesung's acting in this parody :lol:

Smelll~~~~ never gets old :lol:

Guest missARROGANT

Hanteo Updates

110224 -05,731 /05 731

110225 -12,449 /18,180 ----> official release date

110226 -08,623 /26,803

110227 -02,566 /29,369

110228 -58,642 /88,011

110301 -02,829 /90,840

110302 -03,340 /94,180

110303 -02,976 /97 156 -----> 01 week (97,156)

First Week sales for Big Bang Remember Album, GD, GD&TOP, Big Bang 4th Mini Album

chartv.jpg

cr:dcgd

Guest doublehh03

^ hopefully their sales maintain a consistent pace. i want huge sales for them long-term. they deserve that.

and it's great to see tonight and other tracks still dominating the digital charts. let's go for that lies record of 10+ weeks at #1.

Guest shinhdeplol

^ LOL the MV is sooo funny. The funniest thing is that Jiyong bought a ring from the ring machine that TOP "sponsors" to punch the bad guys :lol:

They all look so cute in this MV. Cant wait for the official release so that I can save HQ caps :P

Guest juang_bb

so many good stuff for today! How can YG not release the DGH MV?!? its like the cutest thing ever!!! i want it in FULL HD!!! maybe he'll drop it when BB's done promoting? so not to sway the attention from the whole group?

i just want him to release it official sometime soon.

Guest juang_bb

YG posted something new in YG-LIFE.

yglifelies.jpg

he posted the MuBank article and had BIGBANG's LIES play in the background. :lol:

you guys have to go there and actually hear the song play while looking at the post. it was funny...GO JIT MAL!

i think we pretty much know from the get go that the MuBank PD has been spreading LIES and excuses to make BIGBANG look bad when they never asked for a special treatment. it was stated in the other article that YG negotiated with their 2 song comeback but MuBank then said they can only give 1 song which is total BS.

i know this doesnt really help solve the issue but this is rather amusing for me lol. the article he posted is the one where it says YG's the one who's rejecting MuBank. then you hear the piano playing... GO JIT MAL. ;)

Guest syao_sid

Just want to share that I got my new BB album today! and also the TY concert. YesAsia became super fast now. I'm sooo happy! :D

and anyone visited YG-LIFE ?

seems like YG is angry now. He posted the article bout the MuBank conflict with the music of 'LIES' (the intro piano up to the 'Kojimal' part).

I thought it's an epic retaliation. nice one YG! :lol:

but i really hope they could fix this soon and let BB have a peaceful comeback.

Guest juang_bb

Just want to share that I got my new BB album today! and also the TY concert. YesAsia became super fast now. I'm sooo happy! :D

and anyone visited YG-LIFE ?

seems like YG is angry now. He posted the article bout the MuBank conflict with the background of the intro piano up to the 'Kojimal' part. I thought its an epic retaliation. nice one YG! :lol:

but i really hope they could fix this soon and let BB have a peaceful comeback.

i actually thought so too!!! :lol: well we cant expect any less from the KING OF TROLLS, YG HIMSELF. lol.

although like we said, this doesnt really help solve the issue, but its about time YG stands up for the boys.

YG posted something new in YG-LIFE.

*quoted image*

he posted the MuBank article and had BIGBANG's LIES play in the background. :lol:

you guys have to go there and actually hear the song play while looking at the post. it was funny...GO JIT MAL!

i think we pretty much know from the get go that the MuBank PD has been spreading LIES and excuses to make BIGBANG look bad when they never asked for a special treatment. it was stated in the other article that YG negotiated with their 2 song comeback but MuBank then said they can only give 1 song which is total BS.

i know this doesnt really help solve the issue but this is rather amusing for me lol. the article he posted is the one where it says YG's the one who's rejecting MuBank. then you hear the piano playing... GO JIT MAL. ;)

I'm glad YG is protecting our boys and i kind of find it funny (lol) when GD's angry voice comes out 'GO JIT MAL'sweatingbullets.gif

Actually, YG also did an interview on the KBS issue, hope someone will translate it.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2011030321412993198

Guest kresten

I absolutely adore CEO Yang's way of standing up for BIGBANG's and YGE's names, however it was honestly a little childish. Anger on both sides would definitely heighten with this rather humorous attack on the issue. Wonder how K-VIPs are reacting to this? Anyone who has access to Korean forums? What is the Korean public thinking?

Anyway, BB entered 3 Billboard charts: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/03/big-bang-4th-mini-album-tonight-garners.html SOOOOOO PROUD OF THEM! They are not penetrating domestic charts, even international charts!

Guest juang_bb

^ ngl, it was indeed quite childish on YG's part but heck, both sides are so dont care anymore. but it was really funny and amusing. lol

anyway, for TOP stans. bask in the PERFECTION that is CHOI SEUNGHYUN! :wub: :wub: :wub:

sasjs.jpg

c: bestiz

Guest Saiki

Did YG delete that article he posted in YG-life about KBS?? I can't find it. or am I just missing it. He did post up the practice session of Tonight though. It's beautiful!

Guest naturalhonee

i love it when YHS trolls! he always manages to get his point across via humor.

he left it on yg-life for 2 hours (late at night in korea when almost everyone is asleep) before deleting and replacing it with a video of bigbang rehearsing. he is seriously gooood at trolling.

Guest Saiki

i love it when YHS trolls! he always manages to get his point across via humor.

he left it on yg-life for 2 hours (late at night in korea when almost everyone is asleep) before deleting and replacing it with a video of bigbang rehearsing. he is seriously gooood at trolling.

omg. He's like, the best Troll out there!!! KBS PD needs to get his act together. seriously. I'm glad YG isn't bowing down to his demands.

Archived