Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

[27/02/2010]-Daily Chart-Day 4

Bugs:

3-Tonight

4-What is right

5-cafe

9-Somebody to love

I think the one you see is real time chart.

Bugs Daily Chart - 27/02/11

1. Tonight

2. What Is Right

4. Cafe

6. Somebody to love

8. Hands Up

** Currently Tonight is #2

btw do you all notice GD's new trending name in nate?

GD nickname now is Ji Ra Im LOLzzz

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beiusung

I think the one you see is real time chart.

Bugs Daily Chart - 27/02/11

1. Tonight

2. What Is Right

4. Cafe

6. Somebody to love

8. Hands Up

** Currently Tonight is #2

btw do you all notice GD's new trending name in nate?

GD nickname now is Ji Ra Im LOLzzz

No.1 is their BIG sister Gummy LOL YG owns the chart!! no doubt

Guest shinhdeplol

OMG SEUNGRI UPDATED HIS ME2DAY!!!

viofbb129886872273195.jpg

승스카 , 지라임 , 김주탑 을보고싶으시다면 지금당장 네이버에 '시크릿빅뱅' 을 검색하세요^^ 5분전

SBS 네이버 빅뱅 미투데이 승투 메인걸어주삼 승스카 컴백주 빅뱅특집 me2mobile me2photo

JIYONG WAE SO CUTE????? :wub:

LOL I recognised just now that these 2 are the ones TOP kissed =))

HaruuHaruu while I kinda agree with all your points, don't you think that was said a tad bit harshly??

(yes, maybe I'm being a hypocrite ^^ )

They are just saying what they experienced.

Positive or Negative I'm just happy they shared. It makes me imagine what being there would be like.

I'm not acting like a richard simmons because I'm jealous she was there while I wasn't, I'm pissed because she's complainaing about stupid stuff.

"Downside? As most people mention in other fan accounts, no shirtless-ness from Dae the ENTIRE concert. Major let-down."

How is it any (constructive) critic? She's just whining that she couldn't drool on Taeyang abs, c'mon I thought the whole Taeyang-half-naked period was over T__T

"Seungri is typically my least favorite in the group. There is always something about his boasting and general loudness that I find a bit annoying. However, I’d like to officially retract all the negative things I’ve ever said about him. He was the only member of Big Bang to really show any love to our section at all."

She like because of what? Because he showed her some attention, oooooooh wow! That's such a wonderful reason why you should like someone -_-

"Fans shouted 괜찮아 but it took forever for them to fix the issue. Disappointing."

The longer it takes to fix it, the longer the show will be. Why.Complain.About.That?

Did she has anything better to do? Somewhere more important to go? You are at BB's show and you complain that things don't go fast enough? Geez...

I'm still stating that she's a snobish girl.

WHO KNOWS HOW TO REACH THIS GUY?

BLACK and YELLOW V.I.P Remix

I hope he'll join the SOOMPI BigBang Comeback contest. This one's amazing.

y'know...

MADAM DAE wants you HUUUUR....XD

tumblrlhafsp87dx1qbar4q.gif

seriously YG needs to hear this remix.

39 hours left till the Big Bang Contest Sponsored by YG Entertainment ends, get your submissions in :)...

Guest kresten

OMG OMG OMG OMG! For realz??? Hanteo freakin' fixed it already?!?!?! Wow. 77K in 4 freakin' days?! That's like an average of 20k per day, wow, BIG BANG IS EPIC! Living legends, history in the making. Hope it's true. That is defo fantastic!!!!

Guest juang_bb

guys!!! here is the BESTIZ link if you wanna see kVIPs celebrating about the news!

http://bestjd.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=jb0901&page=1&sn1=&divpage=73&sn=off&ss=on&sc=off&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=497224

HANTEO did fix it. in REAL TIME CHARTS for TODAY'S SALES ONLY, they're saying that BB is already at 48k+ with total cumulative sales of 77k+

the day's not over yet. so yes... just WAITING FOR SOME FINAL CONFIRMATION. so pls still be cautious. :D

:D

btw, about the bugs real time, GUMMY just released an OST song so that's why she's #1 at real time since BUGS has always been very volatile when new songs come out. :)

Guest kresten

really then Hanteo fix it then i wonder if they can beat DBSK mirotic weekly sales record.

It has already been beaten by Super Junior with Bonamana. They sold 36K on first day, 66K on second day, and 100K in 8 days. MY BAD. DBSK's record is 111,000 in 7 days.

Anyway, 77K is so so so so AWESOME! And that's just for the first four days (actually, 3 and a half since today isn't over). Wow, we still have three more days to reach 100K and beat the all time high! DAEBAK!!! Maybe the 40,000+ concert viewers only purchased today? or maybe the stalls on the Big Show 3-day concert only reported the sales today that's why Hanteo only tallied it now. AWESOME AWESOME EPIC LEGENDARY!!!!!!!

Guest li_nikoru

Oh yeah!!! I'n feeling like Oh Yeah!!!

All day everyday!!!

I'm so happy!!!! :D

Finally!!! This is more likely XD

And after Seungri Asked to search for Secret Bigbang (시크릿빅뱅) at naver.. it is the #1 search!!!

This just gets better and better!!

Guest doublehh03

OMG OMG OMG OMG! For realz??? Hanteo freakin' fixed it already?!?!?! Wow. 77K in 4 freakin' days?! That's like an average of 20k per day, wow, BIG BANG IS EPIC! Living legends, history in the making. Hope it's true. That is defo fantastic!!!!

is this true? hopefully it is b/c the record is 110k or 120k in a week by dbsk. i knew big bang was in for some record breaking sales.

great title song. music that reaches many people. comeback after a long hiatus. ton of hype.

EDIT: nvm it's true. wow that's huge. big bang is literally dominating both online and offline sales. WOW. let's get that record.

then break it again in september!!!

Guest kresten

I just hope it's true, I really hope it's true. Because maybe instead of 48K, it's just 4.8K. That would be a letdown. So I'm praying hard right now. I wish I wish it's 77K cumulative. WOW. Reason to celebrate. Everything's a blessing. Big Bang, you can cry now. G-Dragon, bawl all you want. You guys are legends.

Archived