★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Also, what time does BB special comeback air in Korean time? Or in USA Pacific Time?

sorry to cut your post short, but i just wanted to answer that question ahah. it'll be airing in about 7 and a half hours... it should be 7AM PST. 

i can't wait!!! idk if i'll be able to handle the comeback special omg, so exciting <33

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a bit over 7 more hours!! i can't wait to see the performances & part of the MV. i thought the choreography for "Tonight" was pretty amazing. ahhh, the excitement and wait is killing me

and it's really nice to see that a lot of celebrities are attending the Big Show to show their support ^_^ i'm so happy to see that there were plenty of idols who attended. aha, the boys must've felt nice about that too

here's another fan account

fanaccount of my experience to the Bigshow - i went to 2 of their 3 concerts  :rolleyes:  first Bigbang as always has mind blowing performance and this time mind blowing is short it was amazing amazing  :rolleyes:  the interaction btw the members is so real and so honest you cant help but spazz and smile like crazy

2. TOP is ridiculously good looking, he would be all dork but when he got close to the fans they would go crazy! i think a girl faint when he suddenly got down right to her face.- my korean friend told me that.

3. everyone is surprised at how sexy dae has become he shows any side of himself and everyone says how goood his new style fits him/ i think i saw girls with dae banners crying on his solo.

4 girls were fainting right and left it was super super hot and at times it went out of control because fans wanted to get close to the stage or to where they were.

5. we sang to different chorus for the encore/ i love you - u are great i was just copying everyone  :rolleyes: 

6- the parody was so hilarious!! and gtop shippers will die when you get to see it and many new top seungri shippers are going to be. top kiss with seungri was so hardcore! his lips were like sucking seungri's  7/ security was so mean and pushed girls around. top went to pass trought a section along with dae and seungri but they went crazy for top and the security almost smack a girl's face.8. i took photos from day 1 and in day 2 i was caught the security told me to delete all or they willl take me out so i erased all.

8. went the big crown came out with bigbang it was so amazing a moment i will never forget.8. taeyang is really small  :rolleyes:  like really tiny ,but he dance cool and his solo was great.

9. i went to yg building but no good i end up only taking photos of the building and went to my friend home cuz i waited too many hours and i was tired.

10. gd is so cool his hairstyle blond :rolleyes:  suits him  alot and he looks so handsome. 

11. when encore was on top let dae rap his part that was so cute and on day 2 there was so many gd , vi , top moments, they would hug seungri or pat him.

12. again top is stunningly goodlooking, many idols arent that goodlooking in person but top just blows you away and seungri is so manly and he would give great fanservice everyone would shout seungri ah! and if he was close he would get there and do fanservice. cafe and tonight are so awesome when they sang live. everyone loves top rap, dae part and gd part in the end in cafe. in tonight they said the song is realy fresh.

13. i dont remember anything else, im really tired my korean friend told me we were going to try to get for the bigshow day 3 but i dont know if i want to go.difference btw day 1 and 2 on the performance its that they didnt perform some on day 2.tonight mv its so coooooooooooooool and dont go home its so cute. they told not to tell what tonight mv was about, they made fans promise. in the parody everyone was screamining and fangirling for top kissing everyone and gd being sexy girl. sorry my english is no good i try.

cr: sossshiYoonaYuri@6theoryforum

Daesung’s first “bed scene” will be revealed on the “Tonight” Music Video!

20110227-023735.jpg?w=595

On the 27th Big Bang’s 1-hour special “Big Bang Show” will be shown through SBS. From their old hits such as “Lie”, “Sunset Glow“, to their latest songs from their mini-album “Tonight” as well as the music video, SBS will showcase them all.

Another reason attention has been gathered for the “Big Bang Show”, is the release of the parody Big Bang members did of SBS drama “Secret Garden”. Big Bang’s challenge at acting will be unveiled this same day via the parody they titled “Secret Big Bang”.

Big Bang fans are eager to see the acting skills of TOP and G-Dragon. While TOP’s acting abilityhas already been certified through TV drama “Iris” and movie “Into the Fire”, G-Dragon has only had activities as a singer so his acting is still in question.

The first disclosure of the ‘Tonight’ MV will include Daesung’s first bed scene and has garnered a lot of speculation. This weekend Big Bang has been holding their annual “Big Show” concert for 3 days, at the concert TOP revealed to the fans, “In the new “Tonight” music video, for the first time Daesung was given the lead role for a bed scene.”

After a 2 year and 6 months absence Big Bang released their mini-album on the 24th and had their comeback via their 3-day BIG SHOW concert. Their first official comeback on TV will be through SBSwho has organized a 1-hour special for Big Bang in secrecy. Big Bang’s mini-album successfully did an ‘all-kill’ on music charts with all 6 songs charting.

Source: Osen

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

3/ Cafe

I was really angry about this song. It’s like Tae & SR were never there. Why YG let SR sing only 1 line ? It’s more like another version of G-TOP’s Baby good night, but faster. It’s G-TOP written all over the song. I’m sr to say that I’m a little tired of GD’s nasal voice, it’s OK when he raps but not for his singing, and it’s since Heartbreaker’s days til now. C’on, I know you can do better than that BB, since Tae said “there’re differences between now and before”. Idk, I just don’t want GD sings the chorus in nasal voice when it’s supposed to be Tae & Dae’s parts, he can do it in his next solo album but this is BB, so plz don’t, and YG already said this album has no solo song, but why make it looks like G-TOP outshines the rest of them ?

Well, look at the bright side, I like how they describe the scene and the girl. It’s more like a girl “you can look but don’t touch” than a girl who you miserably have a crush on. You like her but you stop right there, you can’t go further because she’s so pure and strong. The song is like a feeling of tasting a cup of coffee in the morning, the girl is the coffee’s scent, you smell it, drink it, it comes down to your throat then you can “feel” the rest of the scent in your throat, and you have to take it slow to fully enjoy it.

I like how Dae starts his part, it’s a little jazz right ? Idk much about jazz >_< Oh and his ablibs at the end, Dae is sure never disappointes me.

4/ What is right

I love this song the most since the first time hear it, the background music sounds really calm when the song is about a couple fighting over their problem.

Dae’s voice is so good, his part tells the girl to close her eyes and kiss him but his voice is like “take it or leave it, I don’t care how it will turn out”, because “I’m trying my best but it doesn’t get any better”. He gets his point straight when G-TOP, Tae & SR seem like wanting the girl to get back to them, but in the end they realize it’s no use and such a waste of time.

“Love doesn’t change, people do”.

-----------------

wow, your review for all the songs(i didn't quote ur other post, it'd be too long) is pretty much like how felt after listening to album. but credits to you for breaking down TONIGHT and expressing your interpretation of the lyrics, it was deep...haha. thanks for taking the time to review and share your thoughts and opinions :)

Guest shinhdeplol

2eu5f.jpg

vCM4V.jpg

diBfw.jpg

6HcfQ.jpg

grVjq.jpg

C: 대왕말복

I've just realized that Seungri is wearing the panda ring in those photos :wub:

Sooo wanna know where to get their food shirts :P

Seems like imageshack is working fine now :P

From yesterday

913f3f3d54d671917c1e713.png

928e5d0265b7efd4e850cd3.th.jpgac735c4742ed5775cefca33.th.jpgc53c4d1c1d90284c4034173.th.jpgd6384bee3bbe846e2797913.th.jpgeb18c5dfd88fa98a8c10293.th.jpg

0d271d017ace7c243812bb3.th.jpg3778d0c55b7e2d8fd000603.th.jpg3c7ce144b55c6b5a6a63e53.th.jpg4b607a21f99e7417ac34de3.th.jpg5a22e179274baea70bd1873.th.jpg

C: DCBB // nainlee @ baidu

Guest samosvetleee

!!! ATTENTION VIPS !!!

:: Trending time ::

#BIGSHOW2011 

JOIN US @ TWITTER !!!

@bbvipz are updating live,again !!!

Follow them&enjoy BIG SHOW 2011 D-3  !!!

Guest samosvetleee

!!! ATTENTION VIPS !!!

:: Trending time ::

#BIGSHOW2011

JOIN US @ TWITTER !!!

@bbvipz are updating live,again !!!

Follow them&enjoy BIG SHOW 2011 D-3  !!!

Guest Jei1430280629

Agree with you, sweetflower, Haru Haru is not my favorite :D

I can't wait for BB comeback show tonight :x We always see Dae in cute and happy image, wonder how it would be when he turn to sexy image haha So interesting :x I'm happy that now YG gives Dae more important part :) Hope he will release a solo album soon

Guest mrs.kwon

Wow so much conflict here. I hope our BB can sell alot of album so they can continue make their next music. I am a new fans of bigbang. what I love from them are:

-they produce and compose their own music

-their lyric is deep

-their great energy on stage

-and the passion for their music that I can see from their eyes

but I m not a fan for all their songs.

And remember great musician cannot always produce great song but the passion still stay in every song.

SO i still waiting for their next album

Im still in love with cafe

BIGBANG FIGHTING!!

Guest minsunners

its my first time seeing big bang comeback in Korea. i being VIP in 2010

i know they are big,,

but i don't know they are more big than what i always think ..

i really love this mini album..

my first love in this album is Intro,,i feel like they talking to VIP,they said they're fine and thank you for waiting them..

when first time i heard tonight, i'm not really into it,,

but now i cant stop listening tonight,so addicting,,feel something missing when not heard it for a while

and for Cafe, i feel so warmed when hearing it,,and daesung voice is impressed me..

what is right is a different style of big bang, and i love it,

i cant believe they can make a different big bang style in this album,

and GD is not kidding when he said they will not playing safe for a new album..

hope they got more award for this awesome album,,and for hanteo i never forgive them if they playing with big bang album sales..

Somebody to love M/V's main actor is DAESUNG not TONIGHT's M/V! (i think!

DAE was not main actor TONIGHT's M/V what i saw!

cre: bbvipz twitter

LOL, a tonight MV is still mystery??and i dont know they have somebody to love MV.

Guest omgshinshin

When they officially debuted with La La La - everyone was predicting their imminent downfall because of the style in music.

However, they didn't.

When Lies came out - some were complaining that they change in style does not suit them, is not who they are, they want the old Big Bang back/

But look where Lies took them - the general public's recognition.

When Last Farewell came out - some were complaining again at the change in style.

But look at how the style influenced the Kpop scene.

When Haru Haru came out - some were glad because it's very Lies-ish.

But there were others also slamming them down for producing a Lies Version 2.

When Sunset Glow came out - some were again skeptic at the jump in style.

But look at how it established their image of being "the Nation's Idol".

Now that Tonight came out - some were whining about their disappointment because it was not Lies/Haru-Haru-ish.

But look at the charts. At the critics' reviews.

My point?

Big Bang writes their own songs. They're not your typical run-of-the-mill idol who gets handed songs and a concept by their company. No.

GD once said that he doesn't want to stay at the same place forever. He wants Big Bang's music to evolve and expand. Whatever genre Big Bang does, they always make sure to add their own style into it anyway. It's not like we're losing them to the genre because they always triumph as Big Bang in the end.

So I while I know that we will never love the same things, I hope people will respect that as artists, they have the right to grow musically.

----------

Anyways, bbvipz livetweeting the concert! OMG. So excited.

We can disagree and voice our opinions loudly but stay RESPECTFUL.

We will NOT tolerate such attitude on this thread.

I'm sad to see a VIP putting another VIP down, we're on the same wagon here no need to do that and no need

to feel superior over someone who knew BIGBANG recently. I,myself knew about Bigbang around 2006 but didnt

start stanning them last 2007. This is coming from someone who's been into KPOP for almost a DECADE and never

became a fan of any group.

We all have different taste in music and this is why BIGBANG is special because they give different varieties

to fans of different music genres.

SBS BigBang Special will air later at 12MN KST

HOW TO VIEW: (click on the links)

kpopflash.net

SBS SITE

WATCHONLINEE.COM

TVUNETWORKS

Let me spazz a little.

OMFG OMFG OMFG....

PINOY VIPS get a shoutout from BIGBANG???

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

is this REAL LIFE? omg we're only dreaming for this but it's happening..IT IS HAPPENING.

Gosh BB hope you come here for a concert!!!!

PS. @Juang,KC,Mac,Nelly,Tesha,Abie....guys let's cheer up CLIO

she wasnt able to go to the concert today because something came up >.<

Archived