★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest missARROGANT

^wait. im a little confused here. when they say SBS Big Bang Show airs at 12AM KST on Feb 27. Can i assume that it's airing a couple of hrs later? or issit tml???

It is tomorrow ^^

live.png

IVIPS,KPOPFLASH WOULD BE STREAMING INKIGAYO TOMORROW!

12:00AM KST

cr:tabilicious@tumblr

내일 저녁에 빅뱅쇼 하는거아시죠? 닥본사! / tomorrow night 'THE BIGBANG SHOW' on SBS! - from 27 to 28's 12:00!

cr:bbvipz@twitter

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweetflower

I too am finding their lower than expected physical sales a little surprising. I thought that after the long hiatus that kVIPs will fully support the boys more and even if we did lose fans, the fanbase is still 347k strong; so it shouldn't affect the sales too much though. How is it possible that GDTOP subunit did a lot better?!?

Come on kVIPs, iVIPs did our part, let's show our boys more love.

BIGBANG BIG SHOW ON KBS info

BBVIPZ tweeted to my inquiry if BIGBANG BIG SHOW would start in the next 2 hrs:

Their reply was: "no 12:00 MN from Feb 27 going on Feb 28!"

HOW TO VIEW: (click on the links)

kpopflash.net

SBS SITE

WATCHONLINEE.COM

TVUNETWORKS

IMAGESHACK CONCERNS

most of the imageshack uploaded pics cannot be seen if it's HQ, so I suggest that you register

w/IMAGESHACK so that you can view the photos.

^I'm also very concern w/ the sales but im wondering if its because of the lack

of Physical promo yet...let's see if the number will rise after the SBS comeback show.

Anyhow just had my friend bought my Mini Album in Korea so i hope it adds to the number hehe.

GD STANS OUT THERE! HOLD ME!!!!!!!!! OMFG LES! HE EFFIN DESTROYED THE GUITAR AND WENT EMO? BEEEEEEEETCH! HEARTBROKEN FOR REALSSSSSSSSSS! MY GAHD! I NEED TO SEE THE FANCAM OF THIS LIKE RIGHT EFFING NAOOOO! I DON'T CARE IF IMMA END UP JIZZING IN MY PANTS - GIVE.ME.JI.STRUMMING.THE.GUITAR.

I'm adding a warning because you're avoiding the swear filter.

LMAAAAAAAAO XD

WHAT is RIGHT Mac? and WHAT is WRONG? hahah wtf so this is his FAAAAAAV song? imma shave his head now XD

lol the guy is well...we'll discuss it further hahha

BIGSHOW 2011!!! yey...i think the most awaited part was the parody and damn just

watching the NG scenes had me LOLing so hard!

GD's soooo damn PWETTY and w/ BOOBSY?? LMAAAAO wtf Jiyong why do you

look so good acting like a girl. Looked LEGIT too! HAAAH

TONIGH and CAFE live sounded so good...and im looking forward to see HIGHHIGH BIGBANG ver on fancams..

FANCAMS where are you??? LOL

I WANT SOME MOAAR OF DAESUNG's song!

im ditching GBOM for TOPBOM hahaha gosh that pic of them is super cute.

and one thing YOUNGBAE LOOKED SUPER GOOD W/ THAT HAIR..i hope he keeps it and SEUNGRI needs to act on TV SERIES!!!

a BIG

THANK YOU

to all who shared goodies on this THREAD.

Guest mrs.kwon

hi guys, Im new here, never post here but always lurker. Sorry :sweatingbullets:

Dont worry guys for bigbang sales. Let see next week sales. But think about this:

- How many people come to BB bigshow at least they will buy min one album and BB or GD hardcore fans will buy more album and international fans too. :)

If Im not wrong KVIP confuse too(DCGD comment). . Some online store out of stock for BB album and still not report the sales But I hope YG shop count on Hanteo bcuz Hanteo chart is a serious bisnis for korean entertainment and haters :crazy:

Guest li_nikoru

From what I understand BBVIP said Big Bang show will be broadcasted the night of the 27th!!! From 27th to 28th

Not in two hours but tomorrow!!

I'm going to show you the tweets XD

bbvipz

내일 저녁에 빅뱅쇼 하는거아시죠? 닥본사! / tomorrow night 'THE BIGBANG SHOW' on SBS! - from 27 to 28's 12:00!

Li_Nikoru --> Me XD

@bbvipz I thought it was the 27th at 12:00 am

bbvipz VIPZ

@Li_Nikoru 27's night! between 27 and 28 12:00

bbvipz VIPZ

no 12:00 MN from Feb 27 going on Feb 28! RT @leslielei @bbvipz wait what's this im confused w/ BIGBANG SHOW ON SBS...i thought its 12:00 M

Besides Kpop flash says it will air tomorrow feb 28th

Guest shinhdeplol

Sean's tweet about BIG SHOW :wub:

trans :) RT @jinuSEAN3000: so proud of BigBang members, they seem much more mature. it's their 2nd concert night, good.

Translated by: HuisuYoon @ twitter

This reminds me of their joint stage @ The Real more than 4 yrs ago :D So much time has passed since then ^^

I'm adding a warning because you're avoiding the swear filter.

LMAAAAAAAAO XD

WHAT is RIGHT Mac? and WHAT is WRONG? hahah wtf so this is his FAAAAAAV song? imma shave his head now XD

lol the guy is well...we'll discuss it further hahha

FROM THE SONG:

"I don't even know why I am fighting with you,

Your face is flushed - you're getting upset but

even when you're looking like that, I. . . ."

GOD LES! CAN IT BE ANY MORE PAINFULLLLLLLLLLLLL? DAMN.DAMN.DAMN. MY LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS SONG JUST REACHED AN UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL OF EPICness! UGH.

THIS --- > http://nimg.nate.com/orgImg/es/2011/02/26/PP11022600051.JPG - IS THE GIRL STILL ALIVE COZ I SURE WOULD HAVE DIED HAD I BEEN THE ONE SUBJECTED TO HIS UNF STARE! XD

Archived