★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

I want to be the first one to write reviews in this thread but I seriously cant come up with any words. the album is TOO AWESOME :o :o :o I and Mac decide to write only EPIC EPIC EPIC then :P

I love all the songs, really. The intro is awesome, BIGBANG THE BEST!!!!!! I wonder if they have a longer version of this, since it deserves to be a full song :P

The Korean version of HANDS UP and SOMEBODY TO LOVE sounds much better surprisingly. TOP's rap in HANDS UP is the main reason why I love the song soo much more ^^

TONIGHT is a perfect title song for me. Although its not my favorite out of the album, I still think that putting it as the title song is a good decison. This song will be soooo much fun to watch.

WHATS RIGHT is also a joy to listen to. I really really want to see them perform this song. I want to see them dancing and singing to this upbeat song. Seungri's part is soooo cute ^^

CAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FAVORITE NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I love everything, especially TOP's opening, JIYONG's singing and DAE!!!!!!!!!!! OMG DAE IS THE GOD OF SINGING. His voice is just soooo nice, I hav been repeating his part for soooo long. OMG I love Dae even more after this album.

5/5 for this album. I have nothing to complain

I LOVE BIGBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:w00t:

Guest toozdae08

OMG, THIS ALBUM IS GLORIOUS!!!!!!

THOUGH HONESTLY I DO WISH WE GOT MORE DAERI THIS IS AMAZING AND I'M SPAZZING AND CAPLOCKS AREN'T ENOUGH TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS

Guest pascale

OMG OMG OMG OMFG!!!!

*cries* it should be a party time guys but tears are coming in my eyes

ok so for the songs:

intro: didn't disappoint AT ALL!!!! their intros are always amazing!! from Stand up intro to remember album intro: "I'm fine thank you and you"

Tonight: this will be the big hit of this year, song is definitely great: there is a lot of YB but i'm not complaining since his voice is so good to listen to. There is autotune here and there but they balanced it well.

Hands up and Somebody to love: the songs are even better in korean, their language!!!

What is right: it got stuck in my mind "tell me what is right or wrong" reminds me of old BIG BANG

Cafe: definitely my favorite one, so different from their work, DAE stands out so much, he needs to do a solo like this i'm telling you

oh crap i'm ordering my album right now!!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

OMG i'm so addicted to Daesung' part in Cafe..sorry YB and TOP but Daesung is getting my attention this time around-so so so love Cafe

joining the spazzing! Will make a review later but OMG! The songs are so GOOD. CAFE, TONIGHT, What is Right are downright amazing. Good job GD, Eknock, DJ Murf, Peejay for making these songs so memorable.

Oh and what a change in language and a few tweaks can do for a song. HU, I didn't like this song but they made it work in Korean. It actually sounds 1000000x better. STL has always been catchy but it flows really well now that it's in Korean.

The only issue I've got with this album is that there is only a few lines for Daesung and Seungri. But Daesung's voice in cafe pretty much makes for it. That crystal clear voice of his makes the song shine.

Guest kresten

Intro - FANTASTIC!!! Their vocals are superb, the beat is sick, the melody is addictive! It's a very calm electrohop song, gives justice to their string of amazing intros.

Hands Up - Haven't heard the japanese version, so for me this is a good first-time experience. There's an addictive recall to the song. Taeyang's and Daesung's vocals IMPROVED! This is a club banger. I love T.O.P's rapping. His flow is crazy! Daesung's vocal in the second refrain is suuuuuper cool! Taeyang's voice quality is soooo calming and sexy. GD's flow and english accent is sick! this is like Boom Boom Pow and Dirty Bit inspired, 2 in one. BB could give BEP beats a run for their money.

TONIGHT - AMAZING INTRO, the guitar accompaniment is awesome! however i have a problem with the clapping and cheering background at the start! it's kind of irritating. GD and TOP's rap, as usual is AWESOME! THE CHORUS IS ADDICTIVE AND CATCHY!!! but the synth is Tae's voice is kinda overdone? Seungri's part at the second verse is awesome, his voice matured! it has become husky. BEST PART OF THIS SONG IS THE CHORUS! Seriously, the chorus and the way taeyang sang it? GREATNESS! History in the making. Wow, the bridge is awesome! it becomes silent, then the guitar comes, and daesung's adlibs were SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ending is great omg.

Somebody to Love - I love the beginning. this is so good. this is an amazing song. it also has an addictive recall, i love daesung's shouts. good flow, good beat, good melody. TOP's flow is CRAZY! sexy voice, sexy song. this is good elecropop music. this is real music! YG's production of music improved greatly! the accompaniment is sick! GD's voice is sexy. this is catchy as hell. PERFECT ENDING!

What is Right - wow, the rock attempt is awesome! i love the chorus, G-Dragon's voice is wonderful. his slow rapping is attractive. TOP's voice here is like the usual, nothing new. The chorus is, I have no words, it's just so catchy and appealing! this could have been an awesome title song. Seungri's second verse is in-lovable. Daesung's voice improved greatly, it became huskier. i love the choric way they sang the line "what is right, what is wrong." it gave a nostalgic, and unique quality to the song. the bridge is awesome, seungri's low adlibs are perfect! top's voice in the bridge rap followed by taeyang's vocal is crazy!

Cafe - Wow. Seriously. This is WOW, this is WOW! Something they've definitely not done before! Wow. No other words. TOP's beginning recitation was scary at first, too deep for my taste, but the falsetto of G-Dragon is sexy as hell! To die for. I can't sing this one, it's either too low or too high. DAESUNG's VOCALS HERE IS OFF THE HOOK! IT'S CRAZY SO SO CRAZY!!! Something Dae hasn't done before, he should sing this way often. The chorus is soooooooooo different, it's so cool! So catchy, so addictive. Even Tae's and Ri's vocals are different? I mean, nothing changed with their voice quality in this song, but maybe it's the rhythm and melody of the song? too much G-dragon, so few Taeyang and Seungri. THIS IS A SEXY SONG!

Overall:

10/10. It's perfect.

The production quality is above the roof! I can here the synths, and some other technical beats I often hear in Timbaland and Will.i.am songs. Wow. YG's been definitely been learning production techniques from Western experts. I'm so proud of G-Dragon for penning these songs, I'm sure he was heavily involved in the song production, and I'm giving high score to this album because THE PRODUCTION IS GREAT, it's not cheaply done unlike most Kpop songs nowadays.

The beats and melodies are all sick. Two words to sum up the album: CATCHY and ADDICTIVE. G-Dragon was right, it's comfortable music, music you won't get intimidated with. It's an album with comfort songs, it's an album you can listen to if you want to relax. With just one listen, you can immediately familiarize yourself with the songs, and hum with the melody.

The vocals are AMAZING! Daesung was a revelation, he did some vocal techniques he hasn't done before! Wow. He surprised me the most. Tae, as usual, was very comforting. His voice is so soothing and perfect. It's a good blend with Dae's surprisingly powerful notes. Seungri had very few parts in the entire album, which I hated! Why oh why? So few Seungri, it's kinda unfair! However, his voice became huskier which maybe from maturity.

The raps aren't very astounding. It's just plain old GD and T.O.P. Not fiercer, but not less fierce either. Nothing new. Just same old fierce and sick flow raps.

Best Song (Perfect 10): Cafe, what is right, intro

Okay Song (8-9/10): Tonight (sorry!!!) and Somebody to Love

Worst Song (7/10): Not really worst as in ugly, but just relative to the other songs, I least like Hands Up.

Q

Guest Unni_Ashley

finally you guys are back...

at first i dun like Tonight much But now i totally love this song and the full album

Totally awesome!!!!

That's BIG BANG!!!

Guest youngerbg

OMG i'm so addicted to Daesung' part in Cafe..sorry YB and TOP but Daesung is getting my attention this time around-so so so love Cafe

i agree daesung caught my attention too am so in love with his voice

Guest ChauDinh

OMG, I love all songs of this album,

It's hard for me to pick out the best, the most-favourite.

2 years is long enough for them to produce such wonderful songs.

Others artists still have a long path to catch up with BIG BANG.

BIG BANG is an example of real artists, sing what they want.

They are so admirable, thumbs up!!!

Guest Jei1430280629

TONIGHT :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TONIGHT IS AMAZINGLY PERFECT

Nothing to complain about this album because it 100/10

Is there anybody crying like I do? 

this is what happen when they on semi hiatus for years..

all VIPs has gone crazy already..

o.m.g...i really wanna kill my internet because its d*mn slow...

i still cant listen to the songs but reading you guys review really makes me happy~!! thx..

Bigbang fighting~!!

ps: can we archived 1 million album sold?

Guest li_nikoru

I just finished hearing Tonight!!!!!

OMG is like the perfect song ever created!! So complex!!! It's like a whole world inside that song!!!

KJDDLBJVDVDAVDJDKJÑ FJGF LH HFKH M,B ,J NBB VCDMGKLVKL

It gave me goosebumps.. first time that happend.... am I perplexed by the emotions this song is creating in me....

I can't even imagine how I will feel watching the MV and the live performances...

Archived