★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest cluelessmercy_1

morning every1, well its morning here in cali. im sad coz im gonna be at school right when album releases online in korea. i wanted to hear before i went but i have morning classes til evening. darn, college life. anyways, suprised to see so many vips. its been so long. lets continue to make #bigbangisback a trending topic. BIGBANG's upcoming album daebakk! BIGBANG hwaiting! VIPs hwaiting!

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kresten

284 people! this is crazy! OMO i'm so emotional right now, VIPs this is BIG BANG TIME! Kpop get ready! we've waited for years. omo.7 minutes!!!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

OMG! FINALLY! ONLY 5 MORE MINUTES LEFT!!!!

Didn't heard the leak song cuz I'm waiting!!

I think I'm gonna get a heartattack!!

Before everything goes crazy here with the spazz, I'd like to give a shout out to ALL VIPs special mention to my T-list, Juang, Leslie, Mac, Nelly, Clio, Ginger, Abie, Andrelle! Thank you to Thuy for always updating us with things happening! OUR WAIT IS FINALLY OVER TONIGHT! The last stretch people. Our boys are back. Let's all celebrate! Don't mind the haters, just enjoy the music and the comeback. KPOP isn't kpop without our boys. VIPs represent!

I love you guys.We STANNED, We Stayed, We REPRESENT BIGBANG in any way and in every way we can.

This is too epic for me right now being w/ this thread for the past years since 2007.

I've never seen so much LOVE and SUPPORT pouring for BIGBANG...

from the FANBOYS, VIP UNNIES and even SILENT LURKERS...

i can almost memorize people who usually post here but nothing beats the feeling

of knowing a lot of people LOVING BIGBANG.

YG ent THANK YOU for CHOOSING SOOMPI to be your PARTNER.

This right here is too EPIC for words.

shoutout to PINOY VIPS here!

Guest inoue miyako

OMG!OMG!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm so excited. i'm gonna cry right now :tears:

so happy!!!!!!!!

btw, wassup vips.i'm royal vip since 2007 and from malaysia

Archived