★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest xarlem7

Hi everyone, wow so many vips right now..

another YG fanboy here! A fan since BB's 'Kojitmal' + 'Majimak Insa' days.

I can't wait to hear their new songs + the mv/s.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me repost KC's tweet that made me teary eyed.

Tonight is ours VIPs. Thank You,and You to all who waited,

They're fine, yes they're fine BIG BANG B THE BEST

#bigbangisback!

WOW all of you so obsessed with BB.kekeke. Me too. Since medical school, i thought my whole life centered around medical books and big bang lol. i was introduced to BB in 2008 through top's drama i am Sam.

since then, i became BB's fanatic. i enjoyed everything from them either during their Japanese promotion, solo debut to drama and film, they r amazing. every one of them very talented and I'm glad i know them even though during their hiatus in Korea. Now they are back. i'm sure they are the best among the best. :D :D

Hi! omg Korean series I AM SAM was the one that got me into BIGBANG!

MACRINA..i got dizzy reading your post..you hella SPAZZED hahahha i love you for that

and hurry up w/ you VIDEO..i hope it gets chosen.

HOLD ME WOMAN...IM SHAKING...

this is too much to take in ONE NIGHT!

I see another FANBOY! yes...welcome to the thread.

GUYS, YG visited BIGBANG YOUTUBE a while ago..like 5mins ago. We migt be getting our MV

soon! And who knows someone from YG is lurking right NOOOOOOOOW.

IVIPS REPRESEEEEEEEEENT! YUSSSSSS!

Anyhoo, it seems like we're doing some personal introductions. Well, let me then.

I AM MACRINA, KWON JI YONG AND DONG YOUNG BAE'S POLEDANCER C-H-T-I-B OF A WIFEY.

I AM A LUXURY ONLY GDYB CAN AFFORD. . . .

harharharharharhar! LET'S PARTY VIPSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WE AT THE TOP BABY! XD

Guest bicsori

Hello I'm from turkey and ı'm 27 years old :)  I think BigBang's songs are VERY GOOD QUALİTY every time. And I believe this album will be AMAZİNG!!!!!!!. 

Guest LadyBee

wow 200 users are reading this topic :w00t: Big Bang is back in a few minutes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a test tmr but I can't stand sitting n front of those boring exercises anymore !

I feel happy that Big Bang's come back are bringing many VIPs together here blush.gif Welcome all of you ! Let's have fun and spread our love to everyone :wub:

Guest minsunners

oh finally i heard a leaked audio,

but just for 1 minute, i feel so gulty.. lol

i love it, i almost cried..oh my god i miss them too much..

really cant believe it,,big bang is really back!!

I am Nelly,I am a huge GD fan and also I love Big Bang a lot,

and I am so glad share this moment with so many fans

by now I feel almost too emotional to write words,

not much time left..

Hello I'm from turkey and ı'm 27 years old :)  I think BigBang's songs are VERY GOOD QUALİTY every time. And I believe this album will be AMAZİNG!!!!!!!. 

Hi there! Nice to meet you. I was born and raised in Germany but my origin is turkish!:w00t:

Guest juang_bb

IVIPS REPRESEEEEEEEEENT! YUSSSSSS!

Anyhoo, it seems like we're doing some personal introductions. Well, let me then.

I AM MACRINA, KWON JI YONG AND DONG YOUNG BAE'S C-H-T-I-B OF A WIFEY.

I AM A LUXURY ONLY GDYB CAN AFFORD. . . .

harharharharharhar! LET'S PARTY VIPSSSSSSSSSSSSS! WE AT THE TOP BABY! XD

lol MAC!!! you forgot your POLE DANCING side gig in your INTRO! :lol:

call me juang... TABI's WIFEY BY PROFESSION!!! :w00t::P

KC's tweet...

oh yes WE WAITED, WE pinkberryED, WE DEFENDED, WE STANNED. So haters just give us TONIGHT #bigbangisback

damn right!!!

Guest Jei1430280629

@xarlem7: oh welcome....yeah i kow that bb have a lot of fanboy but most of them ain't as crazy as fangirl haha so we can't find them easily. I'm glad to read your post :x

BB is back in just 10 mins :x Wooohoooooooooo

Well, I'm a VIP from Vietnam :x

Guest universe

i love how all the silent lurkers and past Soompiers have all gathered tonight. i have not been here for a loooong time, but that does not diminish my expectations and excitement now!!

we deserved this night my fellow VIPs!!

Woahh, are we awesome or what ! More than 200 VIPs are around !!

Are we doing an introduction here ? Count me in !

Hai guys, I'm known as Nurika and u guys can call me Ika for short !

Only 19 yrs old and I'm from Malaysia ~ A TESL student ~

Been involve with BIGBANG since early 2007 (thats before 'Lies' era~ :lol: )

Hooked up with 'We Belong Together~' and now here I am !

#BIGBANGISBACK !

Before everything goes crazy here with the spazz, I'd like to give a shout out to ALL VIPs special mention to my T-list, Juang, Leslie, Mac, Nelly, Clio, Ginger, Abie, Andrelle! Thank you to Thuy for always updating us with things happening! OUR WAIT IS FINALLY OVER TONIGHT! The last stretch people. Our boys are back. Let's all celebrate! Don't mind the haters, just enjoy the music and the comeback. KPOP isn't kpop without our boys. VIPs represent!

woah 277 people, i've been lurking (but sometimes i asked question) here for about 4 months and i haven't encountered this number of VIPs lurking and posting here in BB thread. maybe when BB was in hiatus these fans were in hiatus as well.

p.s. SHOUTOUT to all PINOY VIPs!

Guest Moth_Do

There almost 300 people here right now. Lol soompi is shaking because of the boys

Im one of the silent readers too. Just decided to get an account because of the Uniqlo stuff w Thuy but Im actually a guest of soompi for years, and I know most of the frequent posters here. I've belonged to them since the real concert. Yeah, they've changed a lot but they've been refusing to give me my heart back :))

I dont ever think that I'll spazz here but gad the atmosphere is so great right now, even more explosive than the moment they got daesangs in 2008 lol. So I think I should join, just for a moment before they kill me w the songs.

People just come and go, but I feel really warm when I see most of you guys still here, even w no news, no updates, going here and seeing you guys say "I miss them" make me happy. Thank you so much. You guys always make me feel guilty as a silent reader.

I still cant believe the hard time has gone, and now they're back. 

2 years of waiting. Im not patient but damn I did it. I swear I wont ever wait that long for any  guy, even my future husband.

2 years of empty promise. Im not that tolerant but damn I did it. I swear I wont ever forgive any empty promise from any guy, even my best friend.

Ok just some minutes and people will think we are aliens. Come On!!!

Guest tomorrow13

Hope that I'm back in time.

don't know if anyone here still remember me? ^_^

1 HOURS AND 56 MINUTES TILL PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Let's party hard VIPs

Archived