★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest Jei1430280629

WOW i can feel that the song will be more awesome than ever just after listening to Ri's teaser. That's so amazing :x And I notice Ri's voice is stronger and manlier haha that's cool.

4 days left. Now I sometimes can't understand that they are REALLY BACK in just a few days. It's like a dream.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These concept pics only get better :D LOL I love Taeyangs face when he turns around. Also TOP rawr so sexy. Mmmm D-4 !!!  I'm going crazy.

Why Dae look fierce in all these concept photos? I thought they going with warmer feel. Well I guess maybe the last pic they will all have huge grins on their faces :D Daesung is cutest when he smiles!!

Guest bluishme

concept photos are getting better!!! wah..

love all of it.. these pictures.. so good..

love all of them.. though i can't see TOP's face much..

wah.. excited for their comeback!!

hold on guys!!

Looks like DAESUNG's about to fly w/ his wings haha...love it!

what happened to TOP..i need to see that GORGEOUS FACE!!

loving the recent concept photos

[NEWS] Big Bang’s comeback handling, distresses MBC & KBS

adfdaf.png

After being absent from 2 years and 3 months, the comeback of Big Bang has put the attention on KBS’s “Music Bank” and MBC’s “Music Core”. Big Bang is ready to launch their full-fledged activities after they release their 4th mini album this upcoming 24th.

Big Bang’s agency, YG Entertainment, has recently hesitated from having their singers appear on KBS and MBC TV. Especially with the activities of girl group 2NE1 as well as the solo and unit activities of Big Bang, their appearances were hard to find on KBS and MBC.

The public suspects that because ‘YG has been so close to SBS‘, that they have alienated KBS and MBC music shows. In fact, even though 2NE1 swept various music charts last year, did not attend KBS’s end of the year awards.

YG’s side spoke up to the rumors, “What a pity. With MBC and KBS there’s no bad feelings, it’s all unfounded rumors. Given the opportunity, it’d be nice to appear.”

However, Big Bang’s comeback will also be released first through SBS. The fact that SBS will release a 1-hour special for Big Bang on the 27th has strained MBC and KBS.

Big Bang’s comeback is stacking up many avid fans, and it has been pointed out as the biggest issue in the music industry this year. Big Bang’s “BIG SHOW” Concert being held at the Olympic Gymnastics Stadium from February 25th to the 27th, has created a ticket chaos and fans have high expectations.

Thus, SBS’s broadcast of Big Bang’s comeback, has guaranteed them high ratings. From stage equipment to sound facilities, etc. SBS has promised that their investment in this has been exceptional.

Music show SBS “Inkigayo” put a lot of effort for 2NE1 and Big Bang’s solo activities, it seems this time they’re continuing that with Big Bang.

As for MBC and KBS’s music shows, they missed Big Bang’s comeback while SBS got the head start. For a long time Big Bang’s group activities in Korea were interrupted in order to advance into the Japanese music industry.

Source: unionpress.kr

Translated: Sammi @ ibigbang

LOL i bet everyone's stressing out for their comeback..HELLO..ROYALTIES THEY ARE!

Guest shinhdeplol

Big Bang comeback on SBS bad news for KBS and MBC?

We previously reported that SBS will air a 1-hour comeback special for Big Bang. It seems that while it's a boon for SBS, the other networks, KBS and MBC, are potentially in for some trouble.

The anticipation of Big Bang's return to the industry after over 2 years can be seen from aspects such as this comeback special, ticket sales to their "Big Show", and even causing other artists to postpone their own comebacks and debuts as to not have to compete with them.

SBS has promised to devote their best resources to the show, which is set to tell the story of how YG Entertainment masterminded this comeback and the events leading up to it, which could lead to a ratings battle between the programs during that time slot.

SBS and YG Entertainment have long had ties, with the network regularly going above and beyond when it comes to YG artists like Big Bang and 2NE1. Even when Big Bang began Japanese promotions, SBS continued to broadcast their activities as a show of support, further showcasing the good relationship between the network and YG Enterainment.

The comeback special airs February 27th. Do you think it will garner high ratings?

Sources: Big Bang Updates and Osen

Taken from: Koreaboo

Im expecting some explosive ratings for the boys' comeback on SBS :w00t: MBC may not have to worry so much since BB is gonna perform there anyway. about KBS, poor you ^^

I think there will be some teasers of the boys' comebac special on Inkigayo today :w00t:

EDIT:

178413.jpg

viewgimagenm.jpg

THOM BROWNE Sweatpants S/S 2011

I cant get the photo of his sneakers but they are Andrea Crews Leather Sneakers

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

Guest juang_bb

YG-LIFE just updated and put up an official TIMER for BIGBANG's COMEBACK!

http://www.yg-life.com/

it says we only have 96 HOURS LEFT! :)

and look at the date of the post, today is Feb 20th in Korea but it says 2011.02.14 09:00am :lol: SERIOUSLY?!? YG NEEDS A CALENDAR AND CLOCK THAT ACTUALLY WORKS! :lol: i guess he's supposed to put out the timer on the 14th but didnt manage to do so or make it public until now. just.... WOW!!!

anyway... BIGBANG's trending a LOT in NATE right now. the article about their 2nd teaser was #1 most popular article and as of this time, BIGBANG SECRET GARDEN is the #1 top searched, and GDRAGON and BIGBANG TEASER are trending in the top 10 as well. :) oh, actually BIGBANG TEASER's also trending in other search portals like NAVER etc.

edit: oh and about the new concept pics... LOVE THESE PICS BEST! as soon as i saw it, i remembered their pics from 06 and their profile in their official website used those photos. definitely a good throwback... cant wait for more teasers! :)

Guest shinhdeplol

The boys' shoes in the 4th batch of teaser photos

b01438364d6078c69c80810.jpg

1110758cm3smedium.jpg

from Christian Louboutin S/S 2011 Collections

Name: Rantus Orlato Women’s Flat

Price: US$ 645

A/N: Since its women’s shoes, I’m assuming that their shoesize are all around 42, because biggest women’s shoesize is 42. As far as I know, there’s no men’s version.

C: Jezzie @ 21bangs.com

TOP the giant wears women's shoes? I think with his heght his shoesize must be 43 44 :D

Biggest Comeback of the year ! too bad KBS won't even be apart of it and MBC?? not sure what plans they are making with YG :blink: The countdown clock is up on YG-Life :w00t: ahhhhh I'm feeling on top of the world right now. I can sense  the greatness coming back. Big Bang coming to make kpop whole again.

Also everyone get ready for Big Show 2011 !! Going to be a crazy night.

tumblr_ldvn881JQF1qbh1dn.gif

Guest doublehh03

^ big bang will come back again later this year too. that will be bigger since it will be a full album.

let's just say this is the biggest for the first half of the year

that's why it looked familiar

ohhhhhhh memories

just look at the change

they became so hot!

especially GD coz uhhh bias alert

i just finished watching secret garden

woww, daesung's gonna be such a btich to GD

Guest shinhdeplol

This will be my new desktop background :wub: Jiyong looks soooo good here :wub:

gdtonight1.jpg

C: 비율. @ DCinside