★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest GDLOVE1430270694

Guys, I think everyone is being a little to harsh on "propera898" ... I for one do believe that she actually cares for Big Bang... a lot... its just that like all of us she did expect more of this comeback than what we have seen till now and has channeled her emotions differently from how most people here expect "A VIP" to react. Doesn't make her less of a VIP than any of us.

You may say that she/he brings negativity to the thread but have you considered that every time the boys have any sort of activity there are countless people here spazzing and therefore she might feel that what positives she/he would like to mention has already been said like a thousand times but instead would like to post when she/he is bothered by something concerning the boys like talking to friends with concerns about common interests.

She/he has been here for quite sometime now.. but instead of respecting her decision to leave you guys are kicking her out the door.. Its just not right and makes us seem immature and disrespectful of our own.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I think everyone is being a little to harsh on "propera898" ... I for one do believe that she actually cares for Big Bang... a lot... its just that like all of us she did expect more of this comeback than what we have seen till now and has channeled her emotions differently from how most people here expect "A VIP" to react. Doesn't make her less of a VIP than any of us.

You may say that she/he brings negativity to the thread but have you considered that every time the boys have any sort of activity there are countless people here spazzing and therefore she might feel that what positives she/he would like to mention has already been said like a thousand times but instead would like to post when she/he is bothered by something concerning the boys like talking to friends with concerns about common interests.

She/he has been here for quite sometime now.. but instead of respecting her decision to leave you guys are kicking her out the door.. Its just not right and makes us seem immature and disrespectful of our own.

No, I don't think so, and I don't really think he actually cares for Big Bang.   If she really does so, I don't think she would say such thing.  A real VIP won't say leaving a fandom because of a new album which hasn't been released.  Some VIP expect more and will be disappointed but if you really love them, you won't say you will leave the fandom.  That's not real VIP.

And, no, I am not kicking her out ~ I just said bye.

Photo 2: 2월 17일 공개 - 2차 컴백 포토

110218_2_1.jpg

110218_2_2.jpg

110218_2_3.jpg

110218_2_4.jpg

110218_2_5.jpg

source:naver

better than yesterday but still not really liking the photos :x

i mean the background colour/design

but everyone look gorgeous except Tabi..he looks like an old grandpa with that hat hahaha

Daesung & Seungri are the best & yay! Taeyang with different pose..i like it

Guest GDBABYBABY

I saw people who leave the fandom for many reasons.

1. They got so much blame about how crazy they are , how bad for the artist they like, most of them were in the place where K-pop isn't the mainstream and they are embarrass about it ... so they left.

2. They are so busy to interest about them anymore or the singers are inactive.

3. They are tooooooooooo much obsessed , expect tooooooo much , crazy tooooo much, want the singers to be as they want , focusing on what they will get more than what the singers want to give. THey are serious when the singers have girlfriend or any scandal , serious with their look , serious with the chart , serious with the social aspect , serious with the sale number , serious with the awards.

And I see someone here is in the choice number '3'

I am the one who obsess about them so much, but I focusing on their music , disappoint a bit when I know that I will get only 3 new songs , but somehow I am excited to hear those 3 songs , I always blamed them to myself everytime I get dissapoint with anything they did , but when they they actually comeback even the songs or the performance they always make me excite and love them more and more , I get rid off any other tiresomeness , get rid off anger or anything and feel happy with their song their performance.

I am the fan of many artists , those are rarely disappoint me like BIGBANG , but I don't know why I love BB the most , I love these disappointments , Love the way they tease , the way they make us crazy like this. Love that these guys weren't trying to please everyone but trying to show everyone as they please.

Maybe, I am a masochist ^^

edit : yeahh ! I love the picture ^^

GD is like Ichigo from bleach ^^

V

V

I do agree with animal concept

but I think DAE is a wolf ( on his shirt)

TY is a snake

SR is a Zebra (black and white strips)

and GD and TOP = Leopard (but with the opposite Gender XD)

Guest ChauDinh

It can be seen from the photo concept ver 2 that each member represent one animal

Like GD - leopard

TY - maybe snake or crocodile

SR - arcording to the eyes, it maybe an owl

DS - dog

TOP- anaconda >__<

Oh I love these photo, rather than the 1st one.

Yesterday I was so confused but

Now I'm full of optimistic for their comeback.

LOVING THE NEW CONCEPT PHOTOS!! GD I want to lick you. Daes hair I want to rub my fingers through it. TOP always pimplike  :lol: YB and Seungri look cute.

Sooo excited!!!

Believe me I'm not trying to be a richard simmons but what own? :blink: Did I just not read that she quit on Big Bang and VIP BEFORE they make their two year awaited comeback????  And really I could probably count the amount of positive things they've said about Big Bang on one hand its so rare.  And I do respect her decision to leave but I'm also going to play a tiny violin for her as she exits the door.  Sorry if thats harsh but shes an ExVIP so I could honestly give a richard simmons.

Guest oh`retro

propera898:

It seems like everyone here knows you as the person who always come in with negativity, but I'm not familiar with you at all, so I'm going to give you a more neutral response. I really think you should reconsider leaving this fandom. I'm not going to sit here and list all the reasons why you should stay, but I just want to say that I know how you feel. I also fell in love with Big Bang for their old music. Ever since they debuted in Japan, they have been exploring different genres of music, a lot of which don't really suit my taste either. I know they're growing up and trying to experiment with new things, but it doesn't mean I'll like everything they try. I've been waiting for Big Bang to go back to their roots as well, but that never really happened. I know it can be kind of stressful to be a VIP. There's internal conflicts, empty promises from YG, songs that we don't like and other things. But, what about the things that make being a VIP worth it? What about seeing how other artists are pushing back their comeback/debut dates just because they're scared of our boys? That alone makes me so proud to be a VIP. When GD talked about how people were leaving him "go commit suicide" comments, but he just sucked it up and continued to work hard, it made me realize even more how precious these boys are. Sure their music has changed, but they're still the same hardworking, dedicated, passionate artists filled with the same raw talent and eager to do everything to please us fans. Big Bang is a group that is worthy of our love, we shouldn't give up on them. But, in the end, like what the boys have said themselves, they can't stop fans from leaving. I can't stop you from leaving, but I just wish you would reconsider. This is a wonderful fandom, give it another chance. You haven't even heard the new album yet, Big Bang has a way of surprising people.

ANYWAYS. I can't get over how good Daesung's new hair looks! YG, please release an audio teaser, I'm dyinggg.

Guest Banana Peel

YAY NEW PICTURES TO DROOOOL ONNNN :D teeheee.

okay, these are a little better than yesterday's photos but WTH IS UP WITH EVERY TABI PICTURES T______T first the full on shimmery gold attire and now a grandpa pose + hat? why, oh WHY (or perhaps I'm the only one with this complaint, lol) BUT OTHER THAN THAT, EVERYONE LOOKS SOO CUTE AND HOT! Goodness, GD and Daesung is shining in these concept photos.

somehow, I don't feel the full on SPAZZ with these photos. I feel weird that they're all dressed so CALMLY LOL. Especially GD. They all look so normal (and hot) without anything CRAZY over the top that I feel like this is just a clothing photoshoot o_o but I guess that's somewhat good, to be safe.

I'm kind of feeling lost on their concept though. And how these cheetah prints + gold shimmery-ness photos relate to the skull?? HMMMM.

Guest stardaisy212

First Line of Each Song

INTRO(THANK YOU & YOU)

I'M FINE THANK YOU AND YOU

CAFE

네가앉아있던그하얀의자만이네향기를기억하고

HANDS UP

BRAND NEW WORLD IS COMMING WE ARE THE WORLD

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

SOMEBODY TO LOVE

TONIGHT (타이틀)

TONIGHT SUCH A BEAUTIFUL NIGHT

WHAT IS RIGHT

TELL ME WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG

* i think the concept will be Rock because they kept saying "Let's Rock" and they mention the album will tend to contain more Rock songs*

Archived